It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
WEST, you never let me down, so you think its fantastic that the US spends so much on weapons and warfare at the expense of everything else do you.

I was stating a practical fact. Americas military budget is in fact 5-6 % of GDP, thats not astronomical by any means.

So people losing their homes and jobs, not able to pay for health etc. is OK and thats what you would prefer.

I have no sympathy for people who did not bother to read the fine print, and decided to live well beyond their own means.

America is not self sufficient as you say because if it was it would not be doinng what it is doing now. Where do you think all the money is coming from to pay for all this, its loans from foreign banks and sooner or later that money has to be paid back.
How anyone who know's that their country is $9 trillion in debt and counting and can see the growing social problems around them can state everything is fine is beyond credulity.

Can you tell me the impact of the US debt as a percentage of GDP?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

you say you won the war against britain but it wasnt realy a war more of a revolt as most of you were from the british isles

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Two wrongs never make a right. But if you attack the place where my family lives, you're getting some knee time (prayer). And I have friends who like to pray as well. ALOT of them. All over this country. Mostly other moms, grandmoms, sisters, aunts, nieces..... With that much female prayer for the safety of their families.. You must be delusional if you think it won't have an effect on the outcome.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Guy your ridiculous! Colorado has more shale then saudi arabia and Iran combined goes viable for 5.65 at the pump... In a few years as more oil burns or is drank by the world... we will be able to pay back 9 Trillion in debt in a month

Look I work in the industry okay, alot of people posting in here are metal cases, sorry but... I KNOW why this war is being fought, I know what the financial reasoning is...

and no, we don't have to even pay it back... the main holder of our debt would be in a negative economic position if we fall, from super power to rice paddies overnight

WE will pay them in Oil as the mideast starts to dry and in food, which it will always sorely need...

wake up, you have no clue as to what your talking about...

Actually you are correct and when it comes to shale we DO have more oil than all other oil rich nations combined. That is a FACT

- Con

They say with South Dakota and Utah oil shale alone, we have 400 Billion barrels of oil. That is more then Saudi Arabia's 55 billion barrels. We are also the "Saudi Arabia" of coal. The US is full of natural resources.

If one wants to talk about a true conspiracy that actually might have some merit, one could say that the US, as well as other nations (China, as well as India) are draining the troubled Mideast of its riches until the mideast is of no more need.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
My RANT:

/Rant On

Listen fellas. You are responsible for maintaining a safe and wholesome environment for the weaker members of society to thrive and flourish in. This includes the fairer sex, children, invalids, and the disabled. You were NOT given your position at the top of the food chain, to abuse it. You abuse it, you lose it! Stop threatening the US and the rest of the planet. Get with the freakin' program before the program gets you.

/Rant off

[edit on 20-7-2008 by undo]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

ok, but what on gods earth do you mean

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Two wrongs never make a right. But if you attack the place where my family lives, you're getting some knee time (prayer). And I have friends who like to pray as well. ALOT of them. All over this country. Mostly other moms, grandmoms, sisters, aunts, nieces..... With that much female prayer for the safety of their families.. You must be delusional if you think it won't have an effect on the outcome.

I love your posts undo,, such a softness to your posts like your avatar hehe and as always they make good sense

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by re22666

You sound reasonable... things get hot for some people when words like Destroy America are uttered or suggested... that stands for me too.

And in the end right or wrong good or evil... there is win or loose, that's what's real, I have had times in my life of being more open minded and thinking utopian thoughts... but realism always pervades my thoughts.

I live here, my country has done some wrong thigs to set itself up a certain way for another 100 years, and it worked in the end, most people can't clearly see this as prices rise and things are tough... but it's the truth and I can say that with 100% certainty...

we did it, with a mass butchering, we phoned in the bomb alerts before we bombed buildings in Iraq.. K this wasn't a Nazi thing and frankly the Chinese and also the Saudis paid us to do this...the OP has one thing right,,,we were given the money to handle this... so we weren't so evil, we acted on behalf of nations that maybe publicly and in the media critique us... but the reality the world still funded us...

as wars go, it's shocking to see some things on the news...but as wars go, we weren't animals about, frankly, alot of mideast leaders, maybe bin laden himself is a fraud eh? Talibani are embrassing, getting the jihadis together in one or two spots to cut thier numbers over time may very well have been part of Saudi thinking and maybe bin laden himself was the instrument... couldn't say for sure...but maybe

But if it gets harsh, well, it pretty much awnsers the question of how some of us at least wuill respond to threats on America... if this was rl the OP would take a beating... and as far as civil war? Lets be realisti, the 10% of tree huggers and utopianists oput there that would hit the streets, wouldn't last 2 minutes against the kind of guys that are Republicans...conservative cops with body armor, patriot gun owners... vs... the same Americans who haven't gottn pot legalized since the 60's...

The original civil war was plantation owners vs Industry opwners and their THUGS, what people talk about as revolution now is... Hippie new agers and politically correct peace lovers who never fought vs Men, 2/3 of the back of that mind set is women lol...

I see large men with armor and non lethal weapons tasing the crap out of some skinny dudes and thier girlfriends as what is being called a civil war... I see Central American antagonists being pulled out of the Bario to the relief of thier nice neighbors... I see some mosques being raided and ...

I see me watching it on the news.... that's no civil war

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
reply to post by undo

ok, but what on gods earth do you mean

you said:

there is no reason why we cant just overthrough your goverment they are quite an incompetent lot.

you overthrow the government, that immediately puts millions of people's lives at risk. that's what i mean. not just american lives either. and typically it's those you were (if you are indeed a man) given responsibility for. top of the food chain carries responsibilities.

sorry boys but you can't have your cake and eat it too! no one can!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by West Coast

They say with South Dakota and Utah oil shale alone, we have 400 Billion barrels of oil. That is more then Saudi Arabia's 55 billion barrels. We are also the "Saudi Arabia" of coal. The US is full of natural resources.

If one wants to talk about a true conspiracy that actually might have some merit, one could say that the US, as well as other nations (China, as well as India) are draining the troubled Mideast of its riches until the mideast is of no more need.

Yeah west,, I had thought about that too a long time back some buddies and I were trying to find out if there was a case to be made to that effect what with the hoarding and all it seems as if that would be the case.

I know a lot of people think the American Renaissance is over but they'd be mistaken. I just don't see that happening for a long time. I think people like MM watch too many youtube movies or are having someone spooning too much of David ick's chili up their butt

lol

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i have no personal wish to overthrow your goverment but it would be nice if somebody did, while you say that it would put many lives at risk i can see it from the other side which tells me that for the safety of my children and to ensure that they have a future worth surviving for the sooner the regime in your country is gone and some good upstanding people are in charge then the brighter the futur will look for the whole world, you as a member of the united states must understand that the pride that has been placed in you regarding your nation has become akin to that of the germans regarding aerianism, while it is good to feel pride it must not blinker your vision as to the position that the rest of the world feels as your country increases the threat of global war by its actions, if you need to pray for something then i suggest that you direct it at your goverment,..... boomshanka

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

I see large men with armor and non lethal weapons tasing the crap out of some skinny dudes and thier girlfriends as what is being called a civil war... I see Central American antagonists being pulled out of the Bario to the relief of thier nice neighbors... I see some mosques being raided and ...

I see me watching it on the news.... that's no civil war

Yet Drop Dead common sense like that doesn't register with "some" people. Makes me wonder sometimes but hey I'm sending you a u2u

- Con

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Who are the NAZI's?

Hizballah negotiates the release of a terrorist who bashed in the head of a four year old girl. It doesn't get any more fiendish than this. Whil the fools and teh nutcases attack the U.S., the rest of the world recognizes Islamic terrorists as the real threat to world wide life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. While we have our share of problems here in the U.S., we certainly would never want this monster released from prison, let alone celebrate him as a hero.

counterterrorismblog.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

your own president used a false story of iraqi soldiers throwing babies out of incubators to die so they could have , also using a child witness to perpetuate the lie who later turns out to be the daughter of the king of saudi , dont believe the hype, i'm not taking sides but becareful who and what you believe

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I researched several articles on the story, and it sounds like the guy did it to me. You got any links to this story that you are hinting at?

Look at it this way, the gig was up when they killed the police officer, why would they take a man and his daughter hostage, and why wouldn't they surrender when caught along the sea shore. The only reason was to deliver two blows to Israel before being captured, the murder of a father and his 4 year old daughter.

If I was Israeli intel., I would have implanted a tracking device inside the guy without his knowledge, which I think is possible with todays technology.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It was a Revolutionary war, and most the Americans, while of British descent, were born as Americans. It was a small developing nation taking on the greatest super power in the world. One of the greatest victories of all time.

The only force in the world even close to being capable of taking on the U.S. military is the U.S. public. In fact, this statement might be more accurate if it was stated the other way around.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
reply to post by undo

i have no personal wish to overthrow your goverment but it would be nice if somebody did, while you say that it would put many lives at risk i can see it from the other side which tells me that for the safety of my children and to ensure that they have a future worth surviving for the sooner the regime in your country is gone and some good upstanding people are in charge then the brighter the futur will look for the whole world, you as a member of the united states must understand that the pride that has been placed in you regarding your nation has become akin to that of the germans regarding aerianism, while it is good to feel pride it must not blinker your vision as to the position that the rest of the world feels as your country increases the threat of global war by its actions, if you need to pray for something then i suggest that you direct it at your goverment,..... boomshanka

Sorry but that's wrong. You are a victim of people who want the planet depopulated by any means necessary. The threat of the USA is just a phantom menace. Already been there, done that. Vader already had his day, we are moving on now.

The USA is not owned by US citizens. Most of the best real estate is owned by the nords, brits, saudis and jews, and this threw the British and Swiss banking systems. Saudis own most of Las Vegas, for example.

The way the USA is acting has nothing to do with christianity or christians or american citizens for that matter.

Just wait, you'll see.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

In regards to debt, I would take a look at this list

List of countries by public debt

Per a 2007 estimate the US is 26th on the list of 126 countries. While the total of US debt may far exceed other nations it is actually quite moderate compared to some of the top ranked nations. The US in no way is in danger of "drowning in debt" as some would think.

I do believe that there should be an administration and policy change in the US but force is no way to achieve such things.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hypntick

freakin' a, what's up with zimbabwe?
and japan??? the country is so small. i don't get it

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You are getting unreasonably upset when any mention of sanctions are made against the US. If this were to happen it is the government that is the target , not the people. If say a few hundred thousand american children died because of sanctions , like Iraq in the 1990's, you have to remember this is just colateral damage and not to be taken personally . I would go as far as saying this unreasonable hostility towards those upholding the sanctions is more a case of resenting their freedoms than anything to do with any bombed cities, poverty, starvation and deaths of thousands.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join