It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack America Now

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
MONITOR, you would do well to read up on what happened in Germany as the same is happening in the US the fact that you either cannot see it or refuse to believe it dose not alter the facts. Americans laymen and experts have come out and said the country is being turned into a Fascist State. That Bush has almost dictatorial powers yet people such as you just shake your heads and say its not true.

Lets look at the current list, Wire taping, internment without trial, Patriot1/2, Torture, no fly lists, any form of dissent about the Goverment or its policies is seen as unpatriotic and siding with the enemy, Persons wearing anti Gov slogans are arrested, loose their jobs, expelled from school, people are encouraged to spy on their neighbours, Vote rigging hows that for starters. And you think thats a democracy and you dont think it resembles 1930's Germany.

The fact that millions of Americans know the above is true and are rightly concerned for their futures but all this just flies above your head dose it, the usual well its not happened to me yet attitude.

If Americans wont sort the problem out then others will and you wont like it one bit. All we have to do is 3 things, cut the purse strings, boycott American goods and remove all US forces from Foreign bases and thats it. It does not have to be a shooting war as many of you gung ho types seem to think. If you continue on your present course, action will be taken to deal with you and there wont be anything you can do about it.

So you have a choice, sort the problem out yourselves, enjoy a more prosperous living or go down the pan big time which would you prefer, do you want the perps locked up or do you want them to continue robbing you and sending you off to wars to die for their greed.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
And just what do you think America is going to do while all these sanctions and boycotts are being done? This is supposed to do what? Get America to bow down to who? The global Community? Who would they be?

What kind of sanctions do you think someone is going to withhold from us?

More than that is the biggest question of all,,

Who wants that kind of death wish?

I sure as hell wouldn't want

America as an enemy

- Con

I was more or less wondering how the biggoted view the OP has, would explain how you would go about sanctioning a nation that holds roughly 30% of the worlds entire GDP. Furthermore, the US is a self sustaining nation, the world is a mere convience to us.

Militarily, the US has no equal (A collection of a handful of nations is no substitute either) A war with the US would not be in any attackers interest. The US military budget, as a comparison to the rest of the worlds, equals 48% of all military spending. The US spends 28% more then the entire EU 27. A war with America, is suicide. The OPs simple lack of knowledge is simply astounding.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

You are what I like to call an "insiteful idiot",a bit of a oxie moron but it fits none the less.
To obviously be from other then the US and say the things you have said with your, get of your butts and overthrough your country speech,you must surely be full of yourself.I have no doubt you belive this stuff you preach so I will treat it as such.
We in the US have a way of cleaning our own house,granted we have fallen behind but once the sleeping 80% wake up things will get back on track.Enough said on that subject.
So being the strong 'Point man" you seem to liken yourself to,what have you done to better your homeland?or do you have one of those EU camers stuck up your butt to the point of ,you dare do nothing or pay the price.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
WEST, you never let me down, so you think its fantastic that the US spends so much on weapons and warfare at the expense of everything else do you. So people losing their homes and jobs, not able to pay for health etc. is OK and thats what you would prefer.

America is not self sufficient as you say because if it was it would not be doinng what it is doing now. Where do you think all the money is coming from to pay for all this, its loans from foreign banks and sooner or later that money has to be paid back.

How anyone who know's that their country is $9 trillion in debt and counting and can see the growing social problems around them can state everything is fine is beyond credulity.

link   

Gotta stop "shrooming".

I cannot believe what you just wrote even so freedom of speech is important.
I am not even American and I am shocked by what you said.

Get a brain before you open a new thread.

Cannot blame all the people for some of the things that some of the people do.

Europa aka Buck

link   

Your awfully obsessed with Nazi Germany mush,why is that????
You can compare anything with anything if try hard enough,so try another approch or are the Nazis all you got.Be sure not to through rocks if you live in a glass house.Did you mention Viking blood??

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

From AZ too... ROFL welcome to just one state that would make Afghanastan look like a picnic by comparison... and to reach AZ you'd have to have already defeated the traditional US Military

This is a luagh riot, the Russians couldn't control Afghanastan, we barely can, because of the terrain mainly...

Try Arizona lol, a superpower couldn't hold AZ long let alone the Union...

This state is legitimately full of die hard patriotic heavilly armed people, go ahead extract me from the Grand friggin Canyon lol... or The White Mountains...

How anyone could not realize we have as much weaponry in the peoples hands in this state as the entire Russian army is beyond comprehension, the # of trucks pickups, catepillars, airplanes, crop dusters and then... the people themselves are, well alot of us are just ready to go at the drop of a hat... half this State would enjoy and invasion to a degree...

all I could say is good luck conquering this country

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
BATTLE, I'm sure you can get your point across without name calling, but its OK I can take it as usually the auther of such words has nothing intelligent to say. You could of course discuss the matter rationally even if you dont agree with the subject matter.

More can be gained from meaningful discourse than emotional rants.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
MOP, just how long do you think it will be before the right to bear arms is removed. I have often thought that all these school shootings would be used as an excuse to do same. The last thing the planners of the NAU want is a load of armed people so I would say the days are numbered.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
WEST, you never let me down, so you think its fantastic that the US spends so much on weapons and warfare at the expense of everything else do you. So people losing their homes and jobs, not able to pay for health etc. is OK and thats what you would prefer.

America is not self sufficient as you say because if it was it would not be doinng what it is doing now. Where do you think all the money is coming from to pay for all this, its loans from foreign banks and sooner or later that money has to be paid back.

How anyone who know's that their country is $9 trillion in debt and counting and can see the growing social problems around them can state everything is fine is beyond credulity.

Guy your ridiculous! Colorado has more shale then saudi arabia and Iran combined goes viable for 5.65 at the pump... In a few years as more oil burns or is drank by the world... we will be able to pay back 9 Trillion in debt in a month

Look I work in the industry okay, alot of people posting in here are metal cases, sorry but... I KNOW why this war is being fought, I know what the financial reasoning is...

and no, we don't have to even pay it back... the main holder of our debt would be in a negative economic position if we fall, from super power to rice paddies overnight

WE will pay them in Oil as the mideast starts to dry and in food, which it will always sorely need...

wake up, you have no clue as to what your talking about...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

MOP, just how long do you think it will be before the right to bear arms is removed. I have often thought that all these school shootings would be used as an excuse to do same. The last thing the planners of the NAU want is a load of armed people so I would say the days are numbered.

Keep dreaming, the right to bear arms isn't going anywhere...

I have listened top this tripe for years, decades always... it's used to get rightwing citizensout to vote...

You know the people bitching about loosing rights are the ones that use them poorly... I can walk down to Walmart with the money I have right now, Pick up a pair of Glocks for side arms, a pair of shotguns which could be sawed off in minutes when I get home, and with an extra trip elsewhere I can have and make myself automatic weapons rapidly as well...

Right to bear arms gone? LOL give me a break...

who's going to sieze them... everyone with these retarded predictions, buddy... the military won't crack down on the people, national guard soldiers live in the same neighborhood, these people are my friends... if...if it went that way we all know orders won't be followed...

What people never realize is that despite thier being retarded laws to appease whomever for whatever reasons,... if your cool to the cops and your not being retarded, the police always have the right to exercise their discretion as to how or if to enforce those laws... ditto goes for the Judges

So If your driving down the street swerving at 2:00 am and your an ass excepect the max... if your me and your maybe above .8, but driving well and happen to get pulled over and you look and speak like a human...most of the time you will be sent on your way...

same will go for guns and dope, etc, etc...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, everyone else seems to be having fun dogpiling on to you, might as well join the fun.

Removing its capcity to wage war should do the trick, call in all those loans and debts, and apply Worldwide sanctions against the country, boycott all American goods, remove the dollar from opecand close all the overseas bases on forwign soil. That should do the trick and no one need to die is sensless wars.

If the US brought up these same points to inflict on some other country, you'd be the first one here on ATS screaming that America is trying to start WW3. But if it's being done to America, it's A-OK?

Sure, China can call in their debts. After America has no economy because of this, who's going to buy the junk they make? They'd put themselves in the hole, too. Along with a lot of other countries. It isn't just the US owing money to the Chinese. Don't you think that other countries owe us a buck or two? China calls in their debts, we'd call in ours.

Close overseas bases? You do know we pay for the use of those bases. I imagine some towns that are local to them would be pretty hurt from the loss of American dollars.

Originally posted by magicmushroom If we do not break the mould then we are doomed to making the same mistakes only this time round Americans wont be sitting in a nice safe country far away from war. This time round the bombs will be dropping on them if we do not stop this madness. The perps who start all the wars are still there and we are still dying for their cause, profit and power.

So you feel it's alright to kill US Civilians? That's sweet.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
MOP, I do know what I'm talking about, and if you have read what I have posted I have already said that an economic collapse in America would affect the whole World but thats the plan I'm affraid. Once the US has been defanged it will be the NAU. There will be no need for those massive armed forces and the cost of them.

North America will be modelled on the EU which will mean massive changes for the American people. So its going to be the bad medicine 1st and then all will be sorted once you join with Canada and Mexico, you will have the Amero etc. On the plus side though you will be able to travel to Canada and Mexico much easier and live there as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by West Coast

Amen man, these characters that post this stuff angry in their moms room or frustrated in a small world or overseas and listening to the news as foolishly as most Americans while deluding themselves that they know something...

These people should take a ride out into the desert here and catch a glimpse with thier eyes of what is flying around out here and then they would realize and feel foolish

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by Conspiriology

From AZ too... ROFL welcome to just one state that would make Afghanastan look like a picnic by comparison... and to reach AZ you'd have to have already defeated the traditional US Military

This is a luagh riot, the Russians couldn't control Afghanastan, we barely can, because of the terrain mainly...

Try Arizona lol, a superpower couldn't hold AZ long let alone the Union...

This state is legitimately full of die hard patriotic heavilly armed people, go ahead extract me from the Grand friggin Canyon lol... or The White Mountains...

How anyone could not realize we have as much weaponry in the peoples hands in this state as the entire Russian army is beyond comprehension, the # of trucks pickups, catepillars, airplanes, crop dusters and then... the people themselves are, well alot of us are just ready to go at the drop of a hat... half this State would enjoy and invasion to a degree...

all I could say is good luck conquering this country

Yep! ha ha the more i think about it the more hilarious it is. I got a piece of land out in maricopa county between wickenberg and the suncities. I live in the middle of the desert just me and a 160 lb rottie. I think you are right though and this kind of thread doesn't help matters I mean if anything this kind of thread is antithetical to getting the OP's objectives done.

His argument isn't with us, it is with his one people who haven't got the stones to do anything more than post smack talk on threads like this rather than raise up there own and get to steppin rather than yappin.

He starts a thread saying "Attack America Now!"

Well?? Heeeere we are?

Come and get us

hehe

- Con

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Guy your ridiculous! Colorado has more shale then saudi arabia and Iran combined goes viable for 5.65 at the pump...

then what are we waiting for? why are we letting even one person die in a war based on oil or for the other wing, at least has something to do with oil and its economic ramifications, when we have all this oil here we could be exporting and using ourselves? and please ooooohhhh hplease do not try that democrats wont let us drill crap.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
JERICO, if there was an emerging tyrant in a new Fascist state waging war on the World and the US wanted to impose sanctions against it I would back you all the way. I have already said here that if it was China or Russia commiting the crimes the thread would be about them so does that make me anti Chinese or anti Russian.

Its just not me that are saying whats wrong milllions of Americans are doing the same, are they anti American for wanting their country back and their taxes to be spent on them instead of illegal wars and greedy corrupt Goverment officials.

Its your country and your taxes if you dont mind being robbed or have your freedoms curtailed thats your choice but I would think that you dont agree with whats happening and like many Americans you feel helpless to do anything about it. Remember it was your own president, An American that said of the Constitution " its only a bit of goddam bit of paper" that does not sound like someone who's got your best interests to heart.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
the one thing people overlook and always have (whatta bunch of maroons! hehe) are the praying grandmothers and mothers. you think the US is safe because of weapons? Oh heck no! Unless you mean prayer warriors.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I was more or less wondering how the biggoted view the OP has, would explain how you would go about sanctioning a nation that holds roughly 30% of the worlds entire GDP. Furthermore, the US is a self sustaining nation, the world is a mere convience to us.

Militarily, the US has no equal (A collection of a handful of nations is no substitute either) A war with the US would not be in any attackers interest. The US military budget, as a comparison to the rest of the worlds, equals 48% of all military spending. The US spends 28% more then the entire EU 27. A war with America, is suicide. The OPs simple lack of knowledge is simply astounding.

1.) 30% of GDP?? this is a country of bottom feeders, post industrial servant industry jobs. The only reason we have dun so well is because are CIA and other organizations have bin able to destabilize governments, so that American transnational corporations could exploit the work forces of other countries. The US is weak at the moment its like a cornered animal its fighting with all it has left

2) Self sustaining ??? ORLY? the US is defendant on foreign nations imports of oil just to keep us from starving and going into total chaos in the streets. We depend on the system the globalist have established.

3) US military has no equal? US military is for sale atm, UN army and EU army are in the works to over take the US army. All the criminals on wall street and the government are raping and pillaging at the moment. This is a sinking ship all by design,but still a sinking ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join