It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by fixer1967

Thank you Fixer and pellevoison (sp?). My points exactly. The guy didn't even read half of my comment. Truly DENY IGNORANCE... yet I see such ignorance on this board daily. There'as probably more ignorance here than I've seen in most places, might just stop coming here altogether.

I apologize to you Idyserenity, I see how you could think I was insulting you, which I was when I insulted your theories. I went a little overboard there, but I'm not what you would call a politically correct person who is bound to being falsely nice over honest.

It just seems like such an outrageous leap from mildly bewildering experiences to time line shifts. I did read your comments, I read the last few pages of your comments.

I'm all for denying ignorance, but would it not also be acceptable to deny overtly large leaps without any basis or fact, not questioning and assuming the thousands of possibilities that are logically more likely to have happened?

Which one of us is ignorant here, you, who would gladly like to think that some sort of shift in a time line has evaporated your cigarettes and the man smoking, or me, who would assume your cigarettes came to rest somewhere else by some very natural, far more likely reason, and the man just might have had time to walk somewhere else without you realizing it?

Ignorance of the strange and unlikely can just as much become ignorance of the normal and likely.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OK, I am currently reading Peter Levenda's Sinister Forces series (Book One), and I just had a flippin mind implosion about some information in connection to this thread. (I'm only in the introduction)

Quantum physics:

The observer changes the event observed. Some physicists claim that merely looking at something changes its physical properties. . It's called the observer effect in my Alchemical Psychology text (Cavalli).

Is there a connection here?! Help me people

"the act of our observation creates what is observed." -psychologist Paul Pearsall.

It get's better

the principle of complementarity "the physical universe can never be known independently of the observer's choices of what to observe."

It is coming together as I type this, but folks. . .

It really is all in our heads. (this timeline stuff) ???

Doesn't make us looney and it doesn't make it any less worthy of discussion. In fact, even more. If we contain this all in our head,. . .

aaannd many of us know that we have untapped powers beyond comprehension... well there's time travel right there in a nutshell for ya.

I know I'm late. Some one got to this before me, no doubt. BUT PLEASE. . .

Discuss..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone i just found this site a few days back,i was looking for someone are something to help me understand what i was feeling are if they were having the same feelings as me,for a few months now i been having a strange thought of something not right,everything seems out of sorts,just started to have this feeling in the last part of march,really don't know how to explain but something on this earth has changed are is going to change in a major bad way,I have this urgency feeling i need to leave where i presently live and go someplace else,but what is the reason behind this,can anyone tell me what they are feeling please? i feel like i am going mental

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Move! please omg.. If you're getting these feelings then there is probably a reason you need to live.

Check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stay calm-cool-collected

to quote another post here on ATS recently,

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed.” Siddartha

a little of topic but, yes we are on the verge of great change

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yes, I have felt this, it began for me a few years ago, and it is getting progressively stronger as time goes by. Time itself is going faster for me. A few years ago I began seeing 11:11 on occasional glances at clocks. It got to the point where I knew it was not a coincidence, it jolted something in me. I feel spacey, like my life is surreal. At times I think it might be the fact that I am nearing 50 yrs of age, but again, I am not sure. I sense what others here have posted, either, a sense that I missed out on something important, or that a big event is coming soon. I feel very tired most of the time, and I feel like there is a change in my vision perception. I can see very clearly, but I feel like I am viewing my life from a video camera. I can almost feel a mild vibration in my forehead. I get those nagging feelings that there is so much to learn and comprehend, things beyond our wildest dreams, and I am restless all of the time, except when I sleep. I often pray for divine wisdom and knowledge, and to feel normal, like I used to. Maybe our earth is entering a higher vibration, and so is our body's dna, could be side effects from moving into the transition, to a higher dimension. Or maybe I am going crazy? lol bottom line: I cannot put my finger on it.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Shouldn't this entire thread be in the Gray Area? There is no way to prove or disprove anything here.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There is a topic on Godlike Production in which a person is telling that he buried his dog and he found out the dog is still perfectly alive when it came back in his home...

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Okay, now there's something that's bothered me a great deal of time now. For some odd reason today I woke up with it fresh in my mind. What bought it up was a thread here(I think), it was about the thousand dollar bill. I researched it this morning and found they were taken out of circulation in 1969?
Okay here's the clincher, I have won the lottery up north before ten thousand, then 5 thousand then one thousand, this was 2003/4ish. I know when I cashed these winnings, I GOT THOUSAND dollar BILLS!!!!!!! Now when I researched this morning it says they aren't in circulation anymore and are worth a few thousand dollars for the ones left. I know that I had these bills. I held them in my hand. I am sure no bank would give me these as they would have increased my winnings triple fold. Just google the last one sold more recently!!! I know for a fact I held these bills and not only when I got my winnings, I also had some when I got my income tax back which was $7,000 one year. Yes I didn't have a lot of them, BUT Iknow I had some!!!! I don't know what to think. They were handed to me like it was nothing now I read that it would have been like giving away something like 345,000 dollars to me.
I don;t know what to think. I remember like it was yesterday. I'm 110% positive I had those $1,000 bills!!!!!

[edit on 17-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Last week we had major storms blow through and my city is very good at keeping at track of what happened. They kept stating all night that this certian road had flooded. I called the city,all news stations but they said it never happened?
Either it was a cover up or time line shift? I don't know.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What is this feeling of extreme being tired,i do not mean after a work day tired,i get off at 2 in the afternoon,but it seems like i am so drained of energy,and the time one minute i look at the clock and it is like 3 in the afternoon,but it seems it jumps so fast and it is almost seven in a blink of a eye,am i losing it?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is anyone in Kansas City? When did the Ford Plant open up again? I remember years a go it closed down. No one else remembers this.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jymmyjaymes

Do not fear friend for you are not alone, it was great to read your description of how you perceive things lately, as I am feeling exactly the same. I especially relate to the video camera explantion.

I also find that time is moving faster in the way I perceive it than ever before and I am tired a lot of the time, infact I spend most days doing hardly anything anymore, which I think doesn't make you feel very good inside.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I live in texas,about a month ago i was sitting at my computer at night just messing around my 13 year grandaughter was lying on my bed watching tv,all of a sudden it felt like something was moving underneath my feet the chair rocked alittle,i looked over at my grandaughter and she looked at me in fear i asked her if she felt it on the bed and she said yes it felt like the bed was moving,my daughter who lives with me was in her room so i went to ask her if she felt anything,she said it felt like something was moving underneath her,has anybody else been feeling rumbles underneath them,is it seismic activity?I know this might sound insane but i have been watching my animals more closely lately,my dogs go crazy when a thunderstorm is approaching,so i find myself looking to see if they are behaving strange,paranoid is setting in

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I feel like this a lot, but I never thought it was a change. I just felt "out of sorts", but now you mention it, what you're saying sounds pretty accurate.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I know that this is hard to believe for some of you,that i guess maybe you feel that we are feeding on each other feelings,not true, the main reason i got on this site is because i could actually feel the change,call it intution are a awaking to something strange,i came across this site and found i am not the only one that feels it,it started around the end of march of this year,i have never felt this before,time has changed,not in daylight savings time,but it has sped up,feels like we are hurdling toward something we all can not explain,but it is our feelings

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Okay, my first experiences with LOSING TIME, someone is using a scissor for time now...Lol.
I can think its 8 pm when its already 1 am and every time I wake up I say " What the heck is going on? ".
I'm seriously scared. I'm losing the ability to measure time. Lol. Its absurd.
I'm asking myself why I completely changed ( again ) the hour I go to bed and why I wake up perfectly okay when I sleep for 4 hours...
I'm in the " Okay, seriously what the ...? " mindset.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I know that this is hard to believe for some of you,that i guess maybe you feel that we are feeding on each other feelings,not true, the main reason i got on this site is because i could actually feel the change,call it intution are a awaking to something strange,i came across this site and found i am not the only one that feels it,it started around the end of march of this year,i have never felt this before,time has changed,not in daylight savings time,but it has sped up,feels like we are hurdling toward something we all can not explain,but it is our feelings

Because we decide where we are going? Through our feelings?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Well for the second night in a row now I've woken from my sleep-state, to be somewhat confused about who I was, where I am, and what I was doing.

It was the oddest feeling that somehow something wasn't right with the world, I could feel my conscience collapsing in on itself, my heartbeat had slowed to the point of almost stopping and my breathing was rhythmic, yet I was completely awake enough to pull the covers over me (in somewhat of a slow-motion trance) to be bemused at my surroundings.
I felt that the room I was in wasn't mine, though it clearly was, somehow I felt I had entered a Multiverse state and even at 5am in the morning when it should be completely light outside it was still pitch black.

Somehow during my struggle to maintain composure I managed to drift back to sleep and awakened at 8am to "normality."

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Greetings,
I'm not sure if my feelings are what you are talking about, but every time I slip in to deep meditation (to the point where you feel as if your everywhere and nowhere at the same time) I see images of death and destruction.

I remember once, quite vividly actually, an image in my head of the twin towers collapsing, this was in about 2004. But ever since then, it's been down hill from there. It just feels like something, somewhere in the universe, is wrong.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I was posting this clip in another thread. Check out the position of Oz on Nasa's big map.

Its at 1.21 in the clip.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join