It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was going to a school conference, when suddenly a street clock with the date showed it being OCTOBER 5 2010
I also found out I went there in a very SMALL amount of time...

When I arrived at school, the date was again May 7 2010, but the professor talked us mentioning only Hiroshima attack, without even mentioning Nagasaki. though this was not the topic of the conference...

I don't know if that clock was broken but still don't know what was going on.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Zagari]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was going to a school conference when a street clock with the date showed october 5 2010...
And I went to school in a very LITTLE amount of time...

Though the topic of the conference wasn't 1945, the professor mentioned only Hiroshima attack and not Kawasaki one...

The date came back to normal once I arrived to school...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I was going to a school conference, when suddenly a street clock with the date showed it being OCTOBER 5 2010
I also found out I went there in a very SMALL amount of time...

When I arrived at school, the date was again May 7 2010, but the professor talked us mentioning only Hiroshima attack, without even mentioning Nagasaki. though this was not the topic of the conference...

I don't know if that clock was broken but still don't know what was going on.

It is only hiroshima, at least where I am from, Nagasaki was Agent Orange, I discussed this before on another timeline thread. In my place there was only one bomb dropped in Hiroshima, in Nagasaki, people were poisened by Agent Orange which is actually a pesticide, but it was used in chemical warfare when they figured out that it was lethal.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

In my timeline it was only Hiroshima too... interesting...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Do you remember the Agent Orange stuff in Nagasaki???

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Woah, woah, woah, you recent posters really lost me.

It's difficult to follow exactly what you guys are saying (a little random guys, keep it together)...

Are you claiming that only one city in Japan was bombed? From "where you are from"?

ldyserenity, somehow you losing a pack of cigs, and seeing a fellow "disappear" when you were not looking relates to a timeline shift?

And Zagari, you seem to be somewhat delusional from what I can ascertain. You can't just jump timelines and be aware of it.

Really, you guys lost me. Really, really grasping for straws here.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
Woah, woah, woah, you recent posters really lost me.

It's difficult to follow exactly what you guys are saying (a little random guys, keep it together)...

Are you claiming that only one city in Japan was bombed? From "where you are from"?

ldyserenity, somehow you losing a pack of cigs, and seeing a fellow "disappear" when you were not looking relates to a timeline shift?

And Zagari, you seem to be somewhat delusional from what I can ascertain. You can't just jump timelines and be aware of it.

Really, you guys lost me. Really, really grasping for straws here.

Yes in all my years at school we learned only Hiroshima was bombed, this could be easily explained that there was some Historic cover up of the other fair...right? I don't know where the pack of cigarettes went and they sat in one spot all week, could've been snatched when I was out, not saying that it couldn't have been I'd like to kill the person who did it if I could find out who it was, or it may have been aything from going to another universe, taken by a house pixie or ghostly apportation, there is a negative lay line right in front of my house, not ruling out the normal either. So what is your point? We are just relaying things that don't make sense like how the heck could someone steal my cigs when I didn't leave when my kids were not here, therefore it was not empty (the house ) at any time. And no my kids don't smoke they hate the smell and B**** for me to smoke outside. So unless they let someone walk in and take them, which they knwo I'd kill them for, then no physical being took them. We do however have a lot of things dissappear from this house and turn up at a later time. Sometimes years later. Like the guy we bought the house from he still lives in the area and eight years ago he lost keys in one of the chairs we still have, my son found them a year ago(he had lost them when he brought the car, the guy who sold us the place). Not only that he looked in the chair turned it upside down and everything they weren't there. As a matter of fact, my son only found them cas he lost something in the cushion and was looking for it, his psp I think and that's big enough to find compared to the keys. Anyway he never found the psp only the keys. I found the psp next week while cleaning on the top of the crack in the cushion half sticking out. It was not there the previous week, I would've seen it or he would've found it where it was when I noticed it was obvious.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but your rambling is frankly ludicrous.

And my point is that to having lost a pack of cigarettes and relate this and imply that it has something to do with a shifting time line is ludicrous as well. That, miss, is my point.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FrostForests

you are just being plain rude.....

Have any theories as to disprove this, and theories to expolre this???

Any personal experiences to share???

Thought not, just being a jerk.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
LOL i get a real kick out of people who seem to me to have lost total touch with reality. yeah i know i will be labeled a jerk or some other such term for saying this but who cares. Its crazy to think you shift timelines and are aware of such shift in even the smallest of ways. So i pose a question or thought to you time shifters. What exactly to you think happens in the timeline you were just in when you shifted?

Just playing this out logically if you will. Lets suppose you shift timelines again. Will everything you did here in this timeline go away? Will everyone here not remmeber you and will there ne no trace of your existence here? If so then how do you explain having memories of an existence that doesnt exist anymore. It would be as if it never was because technically it wasnt. If there is a footprint of you left behind then that means you have been timeshifting for however long who knows, and your leaving your mark upon many worlds and as a missing person. So i expect when you timeshifters notice that your still in our world and all of your posts are still up on this board and noone has reported you missing, then you will have to understand that to the rest of the world your not timeshifting just delusional or using a very fantastic imagination to explain a human emotional feeling. If you do turn up missing then i will assume you have timeshifted again and wont worry about it especially since i probobly wont realize you ever existed.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fizzy1

I used to be just like you. I too though it was funny and crazy to read such things. I got a many good laughs from them. I too asked the same questions you just did. I still ask those questions and always will. But take my word for it, if and when it happens to you it stops being funny and you no longer feel like laughing about it. These shifts and changes are real no matter what you want to call them. No one really knows what is happening. All I can tell you is for you to hope and pray to what ever god you beleive in that it never happens to you. It is no fun, no fun at all. Take my word for.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by FrostForests

you are just being plain rude.....

Have any theories as to disprove this, and theories to expolre this???

Any personal experiences to share???

Thought not, just being a jerk.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by mellisamouse]

Look, I am being a jerk. I admitted it would be rude. Because the idea is so damn preposterous. It really is. I find myself just being blown away here. I am extremely open minded, I assure all of you, but to say that only one atom bomb fell, and then flip to a story about a pack of cigs missing and linking that to a timeline shift, outrageous, in every single sense possible.... I'd be more inclined to believe a bird flew in, smoked the entire pack, and skedaddled with the pack. There are 100,000 better theories to why that pack went missing, I can assure you of that. And then to go on some random rant about keys missing, which after reading 3 times still doesn't make a whole lot of, if any, sense.

There comes a point, even on ATS, where one crosses the line into pure, unadulterated insanity.

Jumping to wild conclusions such as those expressed the last few pages is the reason so many have such a strong case against the conspiracy/tin foil hat group. There must be some substance to a claim or idea, or else it is absolutely useless and worthless.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don't think people jump to wild conclusions. They/We are doing what all human beings do when we have limited information, our mind tries to create a narrative that explains what is happening. Children evidence this ability when they remember very important events to the exclusion of other things. The high emotional value of "momma almost died" can become a narrative of "momma was always sick" ... it is not correct but it was the best that human mind could do at the time.

So we try to create narratives of what is so in our lives. Most don't realise that their lives are overflowing with incongruous elements, but the narrative creates a way of coping. But since Hiroshima this way of coping has become far more fractured. We not only see the changes but sometimes we see the seams of what has been sewn together in time.

I put the moment at Hiroshima's bombing though I know it started before then, but it was after Hiroshima that I started meeting people who were shocked, terrified, or bemused by the way the world seemed to not be as it was. Some people remembered only Hiroshima. Some people I have known have sworn the second world war ended with the nuclear bombing of Kyoto and the annhilation of the Imperial family. For many years these things were not discussed. There were no forums like ATS, and most people do what human beings do, they hunker down, they try to conform to the "Story" around them.

But we have reached a point where I believe humanity is changing. It may be that we are becoming aware of multiple dimensions or zones of realities ... we are becoming something different from what we were. And these senses of time shifts or of history being rewritten or geography have changed all fit in to whatever is going on.

For a long time I have believed that the nuclear weaponry did a 'number' on time and that time having been shattered is trying to coalesce from multiple simultaneous realities. I also came to the conclusion that that strongest forms of each person were drawing back together into one timeline.

I believe I have been too quick to reach that judgement. I think rather we are taking our first steps into understanding who we really are. And the process is frightening to many. We do not have the categories in time-space or space-time to begin to sort out things. But fear is the least helpful human emotion. Avail yourself of a mantra "I shall go from strength to strength." or if you are a theist, then a prayer "With God I shall go from strength to strength."

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

This is an example of a fair, intelligent post on the subject.

Some should take this example to heart.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Anyone seen my keys? on their travels?

I really need to nip out and buy some milk.

-m0r

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
ive had this experience to lately. its quite strange but ive noticed that somehow im getting memories that are impossible for me to remember but it is not imagination it is clearly a memory. they tend to have to do with a different time, i see someone with me the same person each time and somehow i know that they are my friend and i instinctively know what i look like i look same as i do now yet taller to the height i am supposed to be. in these memories we always go to the same place and the plants are huge and everything is more beautiful and vibrant. the memories just randomly come back to me like they've always been there when i know they haven't. just everything seems slightly off lately. has anyone had similar experiences that include remembering a strange past with the feeling of a time skip or such?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I just post in here some strange experience that could be explained this way OR NOT.
I'm not a total believer of time shifts theory. I just take notice of the changes I experience, if and when I experience such changes...

I have my life, I don't always think to time shifts, not at all.
Anyway, I think the theory MIGHT be true. Or maybe is completely impossible.
Still a mystery to me...

In my life I had read stuff on all possible weird things on this Earth and every time there was someone calling all the others crazy.
You just have to have a open mind and read and THINK.
If you don't like the thread just ignore it.

Mine is only a possibility, I'm not delusional and I know what my reality is...I have a good life.
I don't need to be a time shifter to make my life cool. My life is already cool without this possibility...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Thank you Fixer and pellevoison (sp?). My points exactly. The guy didn't even read half of my comment. Truly DENY IGNORANCE... yet I see such ignorance on this board daily. There'as probably more ignorance here than I've seen in most places, might just stop coming here altogether.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I have a knack fr running into keys, lol...if I see them I'll let ya know. I hate when that happens. Try retracing your steps...if that doesn't work, try saying out loud I know it may be crazy but just try saying"please leave me my keys in a place I can see them I need them, if you do, I'll leave you _________" you caN LEAVE COOKIES AND MILK OR HONEY, OR ANY OTHER SHINY OBJECT. sorry damn cap lock...sheesh...anyway, you may think it's nuts, but I have done this and it has worked for me!!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
good to see pellovision and ldyserenity still posting in this thread. yall should check out m0r's thread about his keys - be warned, it is in jest but even the people who are poking fun have experienced this.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join