It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
My life is becoming stranger by the day. This year I learnt every single thing in the world and every person in the world is somewhat linked to something/someone else...
Sinchronicities are everywhere in my life...For example, if I meet a certain person, I know that after that I will meet 99% 2 or 3 certain other people though those people don't know each other and don't speak to each other...

And about my dreams, there was a very important thing I was trying to follow...But meaning of my dreams ...well changed with time...
Probably between October 2009 and March 2010n there was a massive time shift that made my dreams to change meaning...

I feel like from some months ago its like living a total different life, change since October 2009 was immensely significant.

The earthquakes, sinchronicities, sudden changes " in the air " what the **** is going on actually here? These time shifts are becoming more subtle but really when they happen they are huge...

I can't count anymore the weird things in my life now, I live through them all the time...

I definitely feel NOT at home now...

My heart tells me this is only the beginning and in a few weeks my life will be totally and radically changed so much that it will be forever changed...Not anymore like the past...In fact, I'm now learning to definitely let go of the past.
Past has lost meaning to me. The present and future is more important.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Since October 2009 my life is in a constant and amazingly sinchronicistic twilight zone...
It seems coincidences and sinchronicities in my life had become so common that there is a feeling of surreality...

Really, I tell you, my life is becoming surreal...I feel deja vu, I keep meeting people I dreamt before to even know of their existance, I keep knowing new people, and above all

I keep changing my life completely...

The level of change in my life is becoming absurdingly great...

I don't understand anymore my life...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

mine too. It is so peaceful, loving, and positive more by the day...... it feels like everything is soooo in sinc.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Zagari

mine too. It is so peaceful, loving, and positive more by the day...... it feels like everything is soooo in sinc.

Geez are we even in the same timeline now? My timeline seems irritable and everyone naggy/bi**** and just plain crabby. I don't know I think where I slipped from was in a much better state. Where I originally started our economy was excellent and in no danger of bursting and crumbling. Personally I feel this line is crappy I wanna go back where I was.

Is it even possible that even those responding to this thread are on different timelines?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I was wondering about that too..... because the economy here is great! I even see mostly mellow ATS threads, and they used to be all doom and gloom, now they are more scientific and environmental, which is cool and interesting...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i also feel bad these 3-4 days,its horrible ): just what you say,something just dosnt feel right,like i dont have a will to live

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i also feel bad these 3-4 days,its horrible ): just what you say,something just dosnt feel right,like i dont have a will to live

that is not good, but mabey youll switch to a better line then? IDK, hope you feel better soon.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am under the impression that minds are being checked and the unbridled inhumanities are increasingly being checked, for now. I'm thinking the Restore America Plan may actually be working.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Today my mother said me bye bye TWO times before going to work...

I was thinking I was at home alone, than suddenly I hear her voice and she's again ready to close the door to go to work...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Today I had two experiences that are mind boggling. I needed cigs and my car was in an accident and totalled, so I have to walk everywhere or find rides. Anyway I gathered up my change and walked to the corner store down the road here, anyway, between where houses ended and before you reach the store, I heard someone make a noise and looked back to see a man walking behind me and smoking. OK no problem I probably didn't hear because I was grumbling to myself, but the wind was blowing my way and I didn't smell the cig, and anyone will tell you if they smoke and are out and someone else smokes, you smell it!!! So anyway I kind of looked to the side keeping him in my periphial vision so I wouldn't get caught off gaurd(sad but you have to be this way here.) Anyway still before I reached the store, I turned my head for a sec to look forward then turned back around to see if the man was there. He was not, he vanished! There was absolutely no place to go unless you crossed the street, which I would have seen him across the street or crossing, but I did not. No cars stopped and picked him up, either. He just dissappeared!!!!

Okay now that was wierd, but it gets even better. Up the street from my home on the way back one of those white suv/car thingys pulled up to the stop sign and I then looked away. Then saw it pass me, then I looked again at the road five seconds later and the same car was approaching the stop and stopped again!!!! Not a look alike car, the very same car!!!!!!!!! Honestly and I know for a fact it had passed me and not turned to go back and come back down again. There was no way it could have in that time frame anyway!!!!!!!!

I am going to link to an image of the car as I didn't and don't have a good description.

That, but white, more actually cream colored/off white.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I'm the one who also experiences time shift in dreams. Today I was dreaming we were going on holiday to the home of my grandparents in countryside, BOTH of them. That world ( because it was absolutely realistic and intense, I was just as alive as I am here ) was a bit strange, all of my family were acting in a different way, their behavior was different.
The dream was depicting our first day right there.

I was acting like normal, like that was my normal life. Than, suddenly, I started to think " Oh, my God! My grandma is here! She's alive ! ".
In the dream, I thought I was in the biggest time shift ever and I totally ran down the stairs until I was out of the home and I hugged my grandma. She hugged me too. I didn't say anything. Just that.

I'm convinced that was another real universe. So my grandma may be alive somewhere. And I met her again, somewhere.
Even in the dream I experienced that massive time shift.

I totally believe after death there is a life in another universe, and forever this way.

My best friend one day told me he won't play football with his new shoes, only to see him playing with new shoes the day after.
He was absolutely no, no, my new shoes won't touch the ball. And than he was playing.
And maybe , I say maybe, suddenly my bike went broken when a second before was okay, I was riding it and I had a accident.
Maybe it was broken before, just maybe.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
And now, as often, something fell from my hand to the ground in my room and is impossible to find though I DID watched where it fell!!!

Its disappeared! I guess in a few days I will find it just where it was before or very near...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I need a cigarette to fall from another dimension into my house!!!!! Having a nic-fit and I am going to lose it.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
And now, as often, something fell from my hand to the ground in my room and is impossible to find though I DID watched where it fell!!!

Its disappeared! I guess in a few days I will find it just where it was before or very near...

That happened with my flip flops! I was standing in the hallway, and one just dissapeared off my foot!

I looked for about 10 minutes for it, and it was NOT there, in NO WAY in the hallway... I was right by the bathroom..... anyways, about a week later, I was complaining that my Diva flip flops were hurting my toes, but I had lost one of the comfy coors light ones, and pointed to where it should be, and there it was!

It wasnt like loosing a dime or something small, it was an entire flip flop!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The last week or so has been off the chart. The wierd-o-meter has been pegged. I have had deja vu so many times I feel like a needle stuck on a record. Not the same event every time just the same event 2 or 3 times. And things not staying put. I was late to work the other day because my belt went for a walk. I had all my work stuff laid out the night before and every thing was there but my belt. I was lucky to find an old one at the last minute. Now when I got home there it was just where I had put it the night beore. It has been one crazy week. This could drive some one nuts it it kept up too long.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
The last week or so has been off the chart. The wierd-o-meter has been pegged. I have had deja vu so many times I feel like a needle stuck on a record. Not the same event every time just the same event 2 or 3 times. And things not staying put. I was late to work the other day because my belt went for a walk. I had all my work stuff laid out the night before and every thing was there but my belt. I was lucky to find an old one at the last minute. Now when I got home there it was just where I had put it the night beore. It has been one crazy week. This could drive some one nuts it it kept up too long.

I wonder what CERN's up to this week. I don't know a lot has been going on here as well, like I was missing a whole pack of cigarrettes from the carton which sat in one place all week!!!! So I ran out before I should've a day ahead of time!!!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Since April 29 2010 I entered probably the best timeline I've ever been...After a week of mourning for a friend, I feel super...

Here I am plenty of girls to talk to, like never before in my life, istantly and out of the blue I found out the best friend girl ever, a girl for whom I would do everything possible in life, epic friendship and story...

The whole way we all talk is changed ... Is incredibly deeper...

I don't want to change timeline ever again...I want to stay here.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
As a child I lost a toy and could never find it. I laid it down so I could go get something else I accidentally dropped out the window and when I came back it was gone. I was away maybe a minute. No one else was in the room with me and my dad was the only one home. I searched high and low. Even though I remember exactly where I laid it I never found it. Ever. Also in school when I was about 10 I actually watched a guy walk by my desk passing out folders and drop one on the floor... twice. I watched him drop the folder and him laugh about it only for me to actually see it happen again seconds later identically the way it happened just prior. I either vividly envisioned him doing it the first time or time rewound for a few seconds and played it again but I watched both times. It was very weird for me trying to understand what had just happened.

These happenings are not new but maybe more frequent and to more people.

Maybe the machine needs a reboot?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

You do know what happens if there's a reboot, don't you? Well, they would have to shut down first, meaning bye bye world until it reboots, hey maybe that's what happens in 2012, shutting down for maintenance? Maybe that's why the native americans say we will sleep for three days straight. Lol.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OMG, I have had this best friend for twenty-six years and I was always over her house and stuff all the time we are the best darn friends almost like sisters. I knew and met her brother and what not, but now it seems she has a sister whom died fourteen years ago. It is possible that it's her dad's daughter after the divorce, but I think she still would've mentioned it since I was in direct contact with her at the time, my son was 1 when her sister died and during that time we were always getting together cause her son was about 6 mos old and they'd play together, we'd go to the beach and what not and she never mentioned anything about it. Not a word and we were close. I think I have experienced another timeshift. I mean I know absolutely know I have the memory of an elephant I never forget stuff like that. EVER! I know I never heard aything about it. This is getting waaaaaaay spookier!!!

Also this isn't the first shift involving her. She used to have a photographic memory too, but now she says her memory was lousy and that she was bad into drugs and these things don't really line up to what I know of her, I even lived with her for some time before having kids and this was around the time she says she was battling drugs?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join