It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I believe the ruling elite are capable of making time loops. Not only in CERN, Fermilab, Brookhaven, but also through smaller devices working on different principles. You might want to review Dr Dan Burisch testimony in Project Camelot about different timelines (other insiders do not accept his testimony as 100% corresponding to the real situation).

As of the personal subjective feelings, I have the feeling the last 6 or so years are in a cycle, in a time loop. Not biological timeline because we are aging anyway, but rather a cycle in development of the world.

2005, 2007, 2008 - everyone expected what we expect now, and still we are inside that cycle without end. Hopefully that magic circle of time loops will be broken soon! And hope none of us will enter into much more real loops they will start with the colliders or other super technology. There are other escape ways from 2012, not going into a pre-determined by NWO timeline that is a dead end! And here come all the mystical rapture etc theories to tell us how to escape 2012 events without being enslaved by the NWO.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I wonder if we should start a Google Group or something for the few of us that are experiencing this whole New Zealand/Australia thing?
It's just so frustrating. I know what I know, but I also realize how crazy I sound when I tell someone that a whole part of the world seems to have changed to me.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by HeardTheOwl]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Granted, I'm an American, but I just pulled up Google maps and New Zealand is where it's always been for me... to the southeast of Australia. Otoh, My memory of the Shuttle Challenger disaster (There's a whole thread just on this) is that it was in 1982. And I remember the New Orleans Saints going 12-0 back in the early nineties, so yeah, some stuff is definitely whacked out.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Watching too many sci-fi shows have probably programmed us to think like this, the title of the thread sounds like a quote from StarTrek, timeline or mass media brainwashings?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
At first I thought this was going to be a crack thread but as soon as I took a look at a map to see Australia I tripped out. I vividly remember NZ being in the SW and the entire continent being a LOT farther from any other land mass. The entire region looks very different and even Japan seems a little different. Of course the first thing i did was to look at old maps, which only surprised me even more because they all show the same thing. This is really freaking me out because it seems like something even bigger is coming...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatIveSeen

rack it up to a misprint on the maps - me and everyone i know over 30 remember the same thing......

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My2 Cents. I have been a successful contributer to the process of improvement in the world for a long time. Very financially stable and doing well. moderately motivated in many aspects. But in the last year and in the most recent months I have lost all interest in productivity. And mostly due to a "whats the point" inner feeling. can't quite put my finger on it. All the news of war? Food shortages? unemployment rates surging? Economy at at big sputter? A rash of earthquakes? ... I don't know for sure but I have felt like this for a while... Kinda spooky if you read the history notes on the future.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
What the hey..? New Zealand NW of Australia...? Are You people smoking crack...!!

im Australian & i'll tell u ... if New Zealand was ever on the NW coast of Australia then it would be Perth that was full of New Zealanders... Not Bondi Sydney.

Does this mean the cook islands & Tahiti were also on the NW coast...?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I had the strangest dream the other night. I was in England, not sure where, it was 1945. The war(ww2) had just ended a few weeks prior and I was in a pub somewhere. It was somewhere down south from the accents.

Was extremely vivid and 'normal'. Was incredibly strange. I've been thinking about it for the better part of the week, trying to remember more details.

It really felt as if I was there. I don't usually entertain such ideas, I'm on here for politics and the occasional discussion on UFOs and military crafts. Definately something seemed out of place and odd though. I've never had a dream in my life that felt as real.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Could be "Max Potential" Syndrome. Classified, diagnosable, and treatable.

When one has a great desire to profit, reap of, eliminate; and little is shorn for it, then you have to re-evalute your situation.

Don't go flaming me, I seldom go for Troll Points, but I'd do this:

1) Re-examine childhood dreams; ie, warlord, profiteer, toughest around?
2) See what you've done to progress; ie, train?, culminate?, excercise?

If any of this applies to you, work on yourself. No longer reach out to others easy interpretations of Old Wives Tales and Lore magnified.

If it doesn't, I apologize, as this is something I work at quite often...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
sometimes i dream that Germany won the WW2 and surprisingly the world is better than now, no signs of fascism, no signs of Hitler,etc. The thing is i dreamed about this a lot, not just once. Its just a dream but could this be possible in another timeline?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I noticed and watched a completely new episode of " My Life with Derek " that shouldn't exist...
Before to watch it I gave a look to the episode list and wasn't there so I was surprised when they aired it on tv...

One day I lost three things on the ground and I was alone at home...I found them in other places, 'cos I searched for a lot of time, unable to find those things on the ground near me...

I think of this phenomena like those cartoons people that don't know they are changing paper...( those books you go fast and characters seem to move ) they don't "realize" they change paper every action they do, so for us could be the same thing... Just thinking out of the box

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well, the austrailia thing is the sam for me for sure.....it was WAYYY out in the middle of now where, not close to anything at all etc, I noticed the change at the time of the American somoa Tsunami, that was the day it changed for me...

As for the challenger, it was in 1985, because I was in grade 7....rember it clear as a bell, because I said in front of the whole class, I don't want to watch it is going to explode....then at the exact time it was to explode, I said, right NOW....it was freekin weird stuff....everyone rembers it.....

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
on the up side....now that I KNOW and am convinced in my gutt I have definatly come into a new timeline, that means forgiving people is 100000x easier, because the people in THIS timeline did nothing to me, they did mean things probly to another me who I bumped out of this timeline, but not to me who just bumped IN to this timeline...so all the horrible things that happened to me in the past were done on a completley different timeline, but their toher counterparts, not by the ones here, so FULL 100% forgivenes just seems soooo much easier!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I went and looked at a world map. I remember Australia being MUCH farther out also. Not really close to any islands. Never realized it until I read this and noted several persons stated same thing.

I get the I thought so and so was dead/alive/sick etc... all the time though.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I remember reading/hearing something about time is a circle. No real ending or beginning. So theoretically if you could bend the circle to touch like pinching a tube together at a given point it would create or allow you to change the past/present/future.

Strange thought. What something has happened that has caused several "touches" of the "time circle"? I wonder if that would have caused a rift, or weird changes within the timeline as we know it. It might not even have happened yet if time were a loop or circle.

Passing thought.... it's gone now.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I swear when I went to bed last night there was a full glass of water next to my bed but this morning when I woke up it was empty.

I asked my wife if she had drank it and she said no and so I've come to the conclusion that either 1) I woke up in the middle of the night and drank the water myself - which I don't remember doing or 2) my wife did drink it but for some reason didn't want to tell me or 3) It's a change in the fabric of reality and that I must be existing in another universe to the one that I went to sleep in last night, one in which I did drink my water.

I'm going to have to go and do some research on this.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I...I don't know what to think anymore I KNOW AUS was farther away from any other landmass...this is creepy, thanks ATS now I'm prolly not gonna get any sleep.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is stranger than the strangest thing i have ever experienced.
Before i looked at the maps and google earth i was SURE that Australia where in the middle of nowhere with a huge ocean around itself and where much further S SE of current position with only 1 neighbour New Zealand.

I am really shocked over what i'm seeing here. The distance between Australia and Papua new Guinea i thought until today was HUGE (thousands of kilometers), but it's only 150 kilometers. And i recall
Southeast Asia beeing much smaller in size and islands.

I did not belive in Timelines before today. For me this is proof that something that i do NOT understand is happening.

wow, this is huge.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is really strange. I distinctly remember before going to sleep night before last, which would actually have been 15MAR2010, and looking at the calender on the computer, it was 19MAR2010. I went to work the next day thinking it was 20MAR2010 only to find out it was the 16th of March.

I can't explain it.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join