It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Where is it I don't see it? I see a island to the NW probably tanzia?tasmania? then one at the tip, but NZ is on the lower right side where I know it to be. I think you're seeing something I'm not.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

What are you trying to say here because they both look pretty similar to me apart from the map maybe being a little bit scrunched up (which is what you see when you carry on watching) someting that is to be fully expected.....

Google maps Image of Australia and the surrounding area:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1959db663190.jpg[/atsimg]

*Click here to see the enlarged image above with more of the surrounding area*

Youtube Image of the big Nasa map from the video you provided of Australia and the surrounding area:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2eacc451e70.jpg[/atsimg]
*This image is at 1:22 as that was by far a better image than the reccomended 1:21*

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I'm really sorry but this is not funny anymore. This is beyond messed up.

I looked at your map again and I looked at others and as far as I am concerned this is all changed again.

I don't care anymore becuase I am seeing this with lots of other things now like people, music, news.

If you not expierencing this I don't know what to say.

I am not even gonna try and explain because this is getting so messed up.

(The most insane thing that comes to mind for me now is : Have people cracked time travel and are they starting to mess with things in the past. I know this is nuts but I don't know what else to think. Blasted haldron collider)

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
For some reason I thought George Takei (Sulu of original Startrek) had passed away but he's on all these new tv commercials now.I know for sure Chekov's son died earlier this year along with the wife of creator Gene Roddenberry and Scotty died way back but I really thought George had passed on too,not long after coming out of the closet.My memory could be flawed or the timeline had a slight change.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have been taking the same road for 4 years to and from work. The other day where there was only a field of corn for four years (or longer) appears a horse breeders farm with 18 horses in a beautiful field of grass. I almost put my car in the ditch. Big red barn, beautiful fence, amazing horses. I know when I went to work that morning it was only a field of corn. Where did it go. Or what happened to me during the work day???????

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Did any one read my post like a page back.

Like seriously

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Wow me too! I woke up this very morning and felt like something has changed for the better. What ever that might be.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1

I had that happen to me once. This was way back before I had ever heard of "shifts" or "slips". This house I drove by on the way to the store was there like it had all ways been on my way to the store but was gone when I drove by it on the way home. I turned around and drove back by it thinking I was seeing things. But there was no house. I was afraid to tell any one about it. I think I may have had another "event" in the past few days. Nothing big but I had noticed a lot of small changes around my house and at work in the past few days. It is odd if nothing else.

I called it an "event" because it seems no one can agree what to call these happenings.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

What are you trying to say here because they both look pretty similar to me apart from the map maybe being a little bit scrunched up (which is what you see when you carry on watching) someting that is to be fully expected.....

Youtube Image of the big Nasa map from the video you provided of Australia and the surrounding area:

*This image is at 1:22 as that was by far a better image than the reccomended 1:21*

OMG
It has totaly changed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like in the last few weeks........ now New Zealand is WAYYYYY to far away, a completeley different shape....... a mere sliver compared to what it was...

and yes Sulu died....... JUST reapeared in the last few weeks......

I think I felt a change again around a week ago, mabey week and a half....

That map is WAYYYYYY too friggin much though!!!

Some of you must rember from a few weeks ago, New zealand was way up close to Austrailia, and WAY bigger.... not some little sliver down at the bottom, and even THAT last way was wrong as the jump before that with the somoa quake, New Zeland was on the completely other side!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

OMG
It has totaly changed again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like in the last few weeks........ now New Zealand is WAYYYYY to far away, a completeley different shape....... a mere sliver compared to what it was...

and yes Sulu died....... JUST reapeared in the last few weeks......

I think I felt a change again around a week ago, mabey week and a half....

That map is WAYYYYYY too friggin much though!!!

Some of you must rember from a few weeks ago, New zealand was way up close to Austrailia, and WAY bigger.... not some little sliver down at the bottom, and even THAT last way was wrong as the jump before that with the somoa quake, New Zeland was on the completely other side!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am wondering because I live in Tampa Bay fl and they said that the spill was like 50 miles away from our coast june 6th it is only five days later and it's saying the spill is like 200 miles away now. I know I am no expert on tides and water flows, but that seems like a very big amount to have moved away from us that short of time. I am not complaining, though, yet I feel if it is an temporal event, that it's only delaying the inevitable anyway. But that's just me. It feels like an event. I don't think anything can move 150 miles in the Gulf within five days. But, I am not sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Woke up and discovered that every people I know who was without a job now has got one...Wow, what a timing!
As a result, my parents sabotaged my summer and now I have to work!!!!

Can I change this? LOL I suppose not.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I just joined today because...

I have been feeling this over the last few years. Nothing major, just like small things have changed. Then a couple days ago, I was driving, and suddenly felt something big has changed. It's like I remember remembering, without remembering. And the further I get from that point in time, the more real this timeline seems... so, I googled "has timeline changed" and discovered I'm not alone. My feelings are that it is better then it was, but a HUGE event is comming, and I hope we fixed it!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Traveling Bob

yes, that feeling is very dejavu-ish......

well the highway I complained they fixed, then sucked again, is yet again fixed as of the last time I went up the coast!

whacky!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Traveling Bob

yes, that feeling is very dejavu-ish......

well the highway I complained they fixed, then sucked again, is yet again fixed as of the last time I went up the coast!

whacky!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow, wish I'd thought of this before writing my short story for [BBOT] but wouldn't it be interesting if the time-line really is changing. Maybe they're coming back here from the future to repair the damage that the oil leak caused. Maybe we'll wake up in a few weeks with an entirely different world and no oil leak. Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I guess I should start keeping notes of the little changes that happen around me.

Right now, I can think of a few things. Like if Michel Jackson was suddenly not dead or there was suddenly not an oil spill or if 9-11 never happened.

There are some really big things I am sure I would notice.

But I never really thought to keep track of the position of islands on the planet.

I do look at my surroundings when I travel, but maybe I need to really pay more attention to see if buildings get built faster than seems possible or if something suddenly appears, like a fully grown tree, etc.

That being said, if I keep notes on things, will my notes travel with me? I guess I would notice if my notes disappeared, or maybe I might notice something written there that I know I didn't write, but is written in my handwriting. I guess it would sort of be like an alternate me wrote something.

Has anyone kept notes, and what happens to them?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

This would be nice, however if they really had a clue how to fix it, we'd already be there, it seems all they can do is delay the inevitable. Like I said on June 6th they said it was 50 miles from my shore in tampa bay and now it's over 200 miles it seems that they either miscalculated, or something has changed it's course. When they said it was 50 miles from here the believed it'd reach the panhandle by the monday following, which now turned into just this past week, it still reached the panhandle shore, it just took two weks longer than expected. That could have again, been miscalculation. I truly don't know what to make of it though.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
I guess I should start keeping notes of the little changes that happen around me.

Right now, I can think of a few things. Like if Michel Jackson was suddenly not dead or there was suddenly not an oil spill or if 9-11 never happened.

There are some really big things I am sure I would notice.

But I never really thought to keep track of the position of islands on the planet.

I do look at my surroundings when I travel, but maybe I need to really pay more attention to see if buildings get built faster than seems possible or if something suddenly appears, like a fully grown tree, etc.

That being said, if I keep notes on things, will my notes travel with me? I guess I would notice if my notes disappeared, or maybe I might notice something written there that I know I didn't write, but is written in my handwriting. I guess it would sort of be like an alternate me wrote something.

Has anyone kept notes, and what happens to them?

I have thought about this, and liek most people say, it probably would be missing or different if you wrote a note, however I think if you could get some kind of ink that is not affected by digestive fluids and swallowed the note maybe it would hold intact with the original note you made?

[edit on 29-6-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ok, that is really weird about Sulu. I seem to remember that he died too.

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join