It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lauraeleven

Originally posted by psilo simon
reply to post by mellisamouse

lol, yeah your youtube vids are good, if somewhat distracting, in a good way

Anyway, I digress. So you think the same about the north pole? OK, so I`m not alone in this thought then. Still, if there are anyothers on here who have the same suspicion about the north pole please speak up.

Hi, I'm just jumping into this thread....may I ask what was dicussed about the north pole?

I have observed the fact that something seems to have changed on current maps (google etc.) regarding the far north regions of our planet for sure.

It`s just at the top of this page, but to recap...

SInce I was young, I had a globe and Atlases, and my understanding was that there was an ice cap on the North Pole the same as there is in the South, and, there isn`t anymore...

SO..

Am I mistaken, or does anyone else remember there being an ice cap on the north pole?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
reply to post by psilo simon

Yes, Richard Pryor is dead. Died December 10, 2005. He had just turned 65.

I knew he was dead but I googled it anyway.
www.findadeath.com...

Right, thats kind of when I thought he died, though my friends argue otherwise.

Could just be confusion, maybe it`s more.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

en.wikipedia.org...

"Earth's north pole is covered by floating pack ice (sea ice) over the Arctic Ocean. Portions of the ice that don't melt seasonally can get very thick, up to 3–4 meters thick over large areas, with ridges up to 20 meters thick. One-year ice is usually about a meter thick. The area covered by sea ice ranges between 9 and 12 million km². In addition, the Greenland ice sheet covers about 1.71 million km² and contains about 2.6 million km³ of ice.[2]"

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Today I noticed a local news of a little girl who died in a domestic accident into her home days ago...
I could swear this already happened earlier this year, the same exact kind of thing...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nobody of you guys woke up on July 4 with a very weird feeling???

Because here I feel something just happened...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
On July 3rd I was thinking for the whole day " What the heck is going on ? " because I went out and I met ALL THE PEOPLE I met on April 24, the day before my classmate died this year.
Than EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS which happened on April 24 happened all over again, like it was the same exact day.

I even sent some text messages to friends because I wanted them to be aware that I was kinda of re-living April 24 2010 all over again.

I even got the same invitation to the same dinner from the same friend.

In the same exact place I met the classmate that was going to die the next day on April 25, I met a girl I just got to know days ago.

Than I saw on the internet that she was going to do the same exact thing my classmate did on his last day of life.

Than I woke up the next day thinking another major tragedy would have changed my life but NOTHING happened.

I started to get detouched and confused.

I don't know...Maybe I simply avoided it all together.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Today I noticed a local news of a little girl who died in a domestic accident into her home days ago...
I could swear this already happened earlier this year, the same exact kind of thing...

Two little girls died in the same week here, almost identical circumstances, crushed by gates - these things happen all the time: links to story below

A five-year-old girl, who died after being crushed by an automatic sliding gate in South Wales, has been named as Karolina Maria Golabek.....

The accident follows the death of six-year-old Semelia Campbell, who was crushed by an electronic gate while playing with a friend near her home on Carnival Place, Moss Side, Manchester.

news.sky.com...

[edit on 5-7-2010 by destination now]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

It isn't the same thing.
I remember the first accident happened in April, the second accident went on the news like the first didn't happen. The second one happened in July.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Have you got the links then?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Links for the April accident disappeared. The news has changed and shifted to July.
I remember too much perfectly the first domestic accident because it was crazy...A television hit the head of the little girl and she fell and died...

This plus the July 4 morning feeling, I feel we have a new Timeline Shift.

When this July I've seen the news of the domestic accident the very first immediate thought was " What, again??? ".

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
[color=C6AEC7]Had to jump in when I saw the discussion on the last page of this thread. I heard about the electric gate accident when I got home from work today and could have sworn it had happened a week or so ago.

I clicked the Sky News link someone else posted but it doesnt work. Did a little digging and found a bbc news link that does mention two similar accidents. Hopefully this link work

BBC news link story

[color=C6AEC7]Still kinda strange though, I mean how often has something like this happened before, then two in the space of a week?

Must admit things do feel a bit strange lately, not sure why

[edit on 5-7-2010 by tappy]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tappy

Maybe you guys are just a bit hung over
a few too many 4th of July beverages....

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I had a panic attack midday july 24th, to zagari, yes something is definately in the works I beleive.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by tappy

Maybe you guys are just a bit hung over
a few too many 4th of July beverages....

[color=C6AEC7]
that would be funny if (a) I drink alcohol and (b) I celebrate 4th of July

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I live in Italy. I don't drink.

And what about that thing on July 24? Shouldn't it be June 24 ?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
No, the truth is, these things happen all the time! Kids die in freak accidents, and yes whilst it was weird (and very tragic) that two young girls of almost the same age died in almost identical circumstances in the space of a week in the UK perhaps we need to learn something else from this for example lets not shut ourselves away in gated communities to protect our cars and lets instead think about the safety of our children.

I too have heard of numerous stories of kids being killed by falling televisions and then there was the recent case of two children being strangled by window blinds, yet again in the same week, and all I am saying is that when these horrific things happen it doesn't seem real that it can be happening to more than one child in such a short space of time - sadly though it does

edit to be be clear that I don't attribute these happenings to timeline shifts, just tragic happenings and like I said maybe we have to learn something else from them!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I live in Italy. I don't drink.

And what about that thing on July 24? Shouldn't it be June 24 ?

Oops it was supposed to be yesterday, July 4th; I made a typo sorry I had a panic attack midday July 4th...and I do feel there had to be some kind of event plus my dreams were odd, fractured, which is abnormal for me,they were very incoherent, which is way abnormal for me and last night was about spreadsheets and IDK what that was about...scratching head. I kept the dream going and tried to make it flow coherently but it didn't work, but I did have the ability to keep it going. I been practicing lucid dreaming techniques, I still am learning, but the last few dreams have been extrememly unusual for me.

And no, I had not been drinking, but wanted a beer so bad after the panic attack just didn't hae any in the house as it's very very rare I ever touch the stuff!

Also I beleive that it's affecting our subconcious on a serious level just going by the dreams I have had the past three days.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

[color=C6AEC7]Youre right, there was the window blinds incidents too, I had forgotten about those. Seems like these things do happen more often than we realise

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tappy

[color=C6AEC7]Youre right, there was the window blinds incidents too, I had forgotten about those. Seems like these things do happen more often than we realise

Yes, sadly they do but if they happen a few months apart to a child of approx the same age in roughly the same area, it's easy to see how the two events can become confused because lets face it although we are all shocked and horrified at the time of the first event, we rarely take in the full details of the case, so when another very similar event happens, we think "whoa - this happened before" but sadly another child has in fact died in similar tragic circumstances

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I live in texas,about a month ago i was sitting at my computer at night just messing around my 13 year grandaughter was lying on my bed watching tv,all of a sudden it felt like something was moving underneath my feet the chair rocked alittle,i looked over at my grandaughter and she looked at me in fear i asked her if she felt it on the bed and she said yes it felt like the bed was moving,my daughter who lives with me was in her room so i went to ask her if she felt anything,she said it felt like something was moving underneath her,has anybody else been feeling rumbles underneath them,is it seismic activity?I know this might sound insane but i have been watching my animals more closely lately,my dogs go crazy when a thunderstorm is approaching,so i find myself looking to see if they are behaving strange,paranoid is setting in

I would not describe that as a time line shift but you may be interested to know that Cliff High in his Alta Reports talks about people starting to feel the earth rolling beneath them.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by keldas]

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join