It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
DOH!!!!!!

Doubled it, sorry.

Mod, please erase this useless waste of space and bandwidth post.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

That much is obvious.

If you do a Google search on some of his unique quotes you will see that he is doing this exact same thing on many different forums.

See my previous link to the search results to find out for yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

Who knows. He sent me a U2U thanking me for my support. What did he mean by "my support?" I am not supporting him. I have my beliefs in the case, as well as some doubts. I do not support any individual member, only the topic itself. So again, what did he mean by "my support?" Is he perhaps tied to the case?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Notice how the aliens body looks like a stuffed Halloween dummy

where his arms and legs in places are flat missing stuffing

Or could be Dr Reeds blow up doll with some paper machet

and some CGI

This alien supposedly dies and gets frozen in the freezer and comes back like ET

lol

yeah i was believing this at first until i realised this footage is exclusive on DVD

Im calling BS

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I do not have the patience to read every reply on this thread since the few that I did read were from mentally-challenged individuals who seem to believe everything that comes down the road without doing any research.

Possibly in all of these pages of replies someone did post a source for reading the truth about "Dr Jonathan Reed." If this is the case, I apologize for providing redundant information. If I'm the first to supply a source for what appears to be the truth, then go to: www.ufowatchdog.com...

Jonathan Reed Exposed!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Learhoag, yes the link has been posted in this thread, but thanks for posting it again.

Be warned though you will be attacked by the believers of this hoax for posting that. They will tell you UFOWatchdog is either working for the government or is a disinfo agent. It's the usual tactic of these frauds to attack people who actually investigate a case thoroughly.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

And where is their evidence? Just a few pages of text? Where is the recorded phone calls to back it up or the video that they supposedly have? UFOcasebook and UFOwatchdog are exactly the same stories. I'm sorry, but Dr. Reed has put forth way more evidence than a few pages of text from these lame sites claiming it's a hoax. Spend hours like some of us did watching the youtube material for yourself. You don't have to buy any DVD.

It astounds me how easily some people believe these bulls*** watchdog sites with their supposed evidence, which they never provide any videos or audio clips to back up. And you believe that, but you disbelieve the hours and hours of video, photographic, text, and audio evidence of Dr. Reed's case. Astounding.

Learhog is just another newbie spreading disinfo.

If you disinfo spreaders are legit as you say and don't work for any government agency, kindly supply your IP addresses so we can verify they are not coming from any government location. But that will never happen.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

simple pjslug. your support of the case.
should be quite clear im supportive of the case. there anyone showing support i thank them for support the reed alien encounter.
thumbs up.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
CREDENTIALS: DAN McEVOY:

United States Paratrooper 82nd Airborne Division; Airborne Recon.
Military Advisor; JFK Center for Special Warfare at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.
Expert Infantry Weapons Small Unit Tactics; Jungle Warfare, and Arctic Warfare.

CEO of Consulting Firm. Ten Years. An addition to this He has spent 10-15 years
studying ufo's, and extraterrestrials. With an emphasist on Contact Experiences.

The above statement was taken from TheXChronicles videos on youtube.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So Dan McEvoy is an expert in warfare, which has nothing to do with aliens, so we can discount his statements.

Thank you pjslug for throwing the disinfo mud and the 'he works for the government' argument at anyone who doesn't believe in this crap. I predicted this would happen.

If you read back a page or two I said I had wasted a few hours watching Rutter's youtube vids. They offer no evidence or proof that any of this is real. Your logic of make a video, post it on youtube and call it evidence is ridiculous.

Now please tell me which government I work for, you can stick your answer up on youtube if you like just to verify it is proof.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
reply to post by Aspie

And where is their evidence? Just a few pages of text? Where is the recorded phone calls to back it up or the video that they supposedly have? UFOcasebook and UFOwatchdog are exactly the same stories. I'm sorry, but Dr. Reed has put forth way more evidence than a few pages of text from these lame sites claiming it's a hoax. Spend hours like some of us did watching the youtube material for yourself. You don't have to buy any DVD.

It astounds me how easily some people believe these bulls*** watchdog sites with their supposed evidence, which they never provide any videos or audio clips to back up. And you believe that, but you disbelieve the hours and hours of video, photographic, text, and audio evidence of Dr. Reed's case. Astounding.

It astounds me how easily some people can be fooled by such crappy 'evidence.' What exactly has "Reed" put forth as evidence other than a video? See, the things you find written in UFOWatchdog can actually be checked via public records. They put forth many things that can be looked up and fact checked. What did Reed give us besides a video?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Dan McEvoy's Credentials.

THE CERTIFIED CREDENTIALS OF DAN McEVOY.

United States Paratrooper 82nd Airborne Division [CERTIFIED]; Airborne Recon. [CERTIFIED];
Military Advisor; JFK Center for Special Warfare at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. [CERTIFIED];
Expert Infantry Weapons Small Unit Tactics; Jungle Warfare, and Arctic Warfare. [CERTIFIED];

CEO of Consulting Firm. [CERTIFIED]; Ten Years.[CERTIFIED];
An addition to this He has spent 10-15 years studying ufo's, and extraterrestrials. With an emphasist on Contact Experiences.

DAN MCEVOY is the one, of two investigators, who has given testimony on public record stating that He witnessed Jonathan Reed place the Link on his wrist, press down the symbols on the Link, and began to shake or vibrate and disappear.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
Dan McEvoy's Credentials.

THE CERTIFIED CREDENTIALS OF DAN McEVOY.

United States Paratrooper 82nd Airborne Division [CERTIFIED]; Airborne Recon. [CERTIFIED];
Military Advisor; JFK Center for Special Warfare at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. [CERTIFIED];
Expert Infantry Weapons Small Unit Tactics; Jungle Warfare, and Arctic Warfare. [CERTIFIED];

CEO of Consulting Firm. [CERTIFIED]; Ten Years.[CERTIFIED];
An addition to this He has spent 10-15 years studying ufo's, and extraterrestrials. With an emphasist on Contact Experiences.

DAN MCEVOY is the one, of two investigators, who has given testimony on public record stating that He witnessed Jonathan Reed place the Link on his wrist, press down the symbols on the Link, and began to shake or vibrate and disappear.

SO.....paratroopers and CEOs cannot lie?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't think so we need to report UFO any more as all governments around the world are involved in cover up check out Latest Greece Cover-Up www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
dp

[edit on 8-2-2009 by Luciferdescending]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

So where's the video of Reed putting on the Link artifact and disappearing?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is he really really fat or does he have asthma? Two videos he's breathing very heavily. I find that very odd.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth

Okay, so show us video of this event taking place. I want to see Reed putting on the link and disappearing. Did they even video tape it?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Luciferdescending

So where's the video of Reed putting on the Link artifact and disappearing?

Don't ask me, i don't buy any of it. I know Reed is a fake.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterS

MisterS, I need you to first give me your response to the video footage of the obelisk offground in the woods. Once you give me that response I will then need for you to give me your response to the alien being in his home. What did you think of those two pieces of evidence? I will await your response. Thanking you in advance.

Lucifer that is the only response you can give concerning Dan McEvoy. I understand. You should have posed the question why would Dan McEvoy, a man with such credentials tell such a lie? What would he have to gain. Nothing but telling the truth. But your question is simply designed to continue debunking. Thats understood. But I have a question, How does it feel trying to make people disbelieve someone such credentials? Prove to me you think Dan McEvoy is lying with Dan McEvoy's Credentials being.... THE CERTIFIED CREDENTIALS OF DAN McEVOY. United States Paratrooper 82nd Airborne Division [CERTIFIED]; Airborne Recon. [CERTIFIED]; Military Advisor; JFK Center for Special Warfare at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. [CERTIFIED]; Expert Infantry Weapons Small Unit Tactics; Jungle Warfare, and Arctic Warfare. [CERTIFIED]; CEO of Consulting Firm. [CERTIFIED]; Ten Years.[CERTIFIED]; An addition to this He has spent 10-15 years studying ufo's, and extraterrestrials. With an emphasist on Contact Experiences.
DAN MCEVOY is the one, of two investigators, who has given testimony on public record stating that He witnessed Jonathan Reed place the Link on his wrist, press down the symbols on the Link, and began to shake or vibrate and disappear.. Tell us why he would lie with such credentials. Thanking you in advance.

Thanking you in advance for explaining why you think a man with such a resume' would lie. Tell us. We are waiting to read your response here and now. Thanking you in advance.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join