It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
[SNIP]

Mod edit: Do not simply copy and paste other people's posts. Add your own thoughts/opinions to the discussion.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

Gemwolf, I think people should be able to read other peoples comments of support concerning this incredible encounter case. I see your reasons behind why you and others like have to use and find any excuse necessary to not allow others to see the supportive comments that came before. Therefore do your work to disable the information.

Too bad for all of you more people are coming through in support regardless of your actions and others of your same kind who feel you have a right to control the flow of information. I suggest all others go back through this thread and find PJSLUGS comments.

Keep doing what you do gemwolf. It actually brings more people to this case. Take care. Byebye.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Everyone else go back and check out PJSLUGS comment showing support towards all of the evidence that has been presented in this monumental case concerning the proof and existance of extraterrestrial life in the universe via the Dr. Jonathan Reed Alien Encounter which by the way is posted all over youtube.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
i am kind of on the fence on this case to be honest.

until maybe mor info is found or realesed on it then i shall make my conclusion but as for now my mind is open to this one.

i see a few people agree with me when i say to all the debunkers:

Just what do " real " aliens look like as you all seem to say that this is not what an alien looks like!

i myself have a slight feeling that this could be a case of hiding the truth right in front of our eyes, i mean the government could have let these videos and radio shows go out and then totally filled it full of disinfo to make the sheeple think that this guy is insane and hes a hoaxer, because lets face it what most people hear in the media they will believe.

again as i said at the start im on the fence with this one.

thanks again guys
peace

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
As I had nothing better to do tonight I decided to take a look at these youtube videos of Rutter's lecture, and what a joke it was, absolutely pathetic. The over active mods on these boards should delete this thread now or at least tag it with the HOAX label. This lecture was nothing more than a book sale.

It contains crap video footage, a whole bunch of bad acting with fake crying and the three amigos who are out to pocket the cash. Con man Rutter is a disgrace. Even worse is the controlling fat witch woman. Then there is the fat, idle, never done a proper days work in his life, Raith, who is the co author of the book.

The best part of this despicable lecture is the question and answer session. Anyone who steps up to the mic and makes the slightest negative comment about this case is immediately shouted down by the gullible idiots who have fallen for the con.

There is not a single piece of evidence to see here, but you are constantly told that if you buy the book you will find even more details.

I wish I could claim the time back I wasted on watching this crap, but sadly I can't.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
i thought this might interest some people here, its apparantly a lecture in 2009 with dr john reed. i havnt watched it yet as i am about to begin just now

here are the link guys

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

uk.youtube.com...

its in three parts i think. maybe theres more but im sure we can all find them if there are hehe

thanks again guys
peace

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those links. Excellent new evidence backup and verification from the investigator!

Here's the link to Part 4.

Part 4 of new video

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
New evidence? does he actually have the evidence there with him for all to see or is it just all talk from a no mark so called scientist?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

These are good videos PJSlug.
Dan McEvoy's credentials very impressive. Lends credibility to his testimony. Thanks for posting that link.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dan McEvoy's credentials are what exactly?

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

this begs the question, where's the body now? Being a doctor, he should have pickled it or stuck it in the freezer like even those rednecks who hoaxed the sasquatch figured was the smart thing to do

until the body turns up, I'm saying probably a hoax...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

this begs the question, where's the body now? Being a doctor, he should have pickled it or stuck it in the freezer like even those rednecks who hoaxed the sasquatch figured was the smart thing to do

until the body turns up, I'm saying probably a hoax...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

wow! a double post...

how'd that happen

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You are correct, it is a hoax. Rutter isn't even a doctor.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

From Vision/and/Truth
PJslug if you can please post more links
concerning this incredible encounter story. I was checking out the information on the internet and Dan McEvoys credentials have never been lied on. Lends credence to his testimony. I guess when well respected individuals such as McEvoy step up in support debunkers shut up quick concerning him and dont try and lie upon his credentials because then they will be exposed as agents of disinformation or just debunkers with nothing to go on but pure lies. Glad Dan McEvoy stepped up.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
All I and especially Aspie have been asking for since basically this topic started is for visiondatruth or any other beleiver to just come in here and post up the PAPERWORK of the evidence these people claim to have. I want to see paperwork of the DNA samples and any other thing that will help me beleive. I dont want to see comments from other beleivers on the net because that proves absolutely nothing. I dont want to hear talking from so called scientists about it because that also proves nothing. So please instead of ignoring this request everytime its asked post the evidence in here now. (without me having to pay for it)

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

VisionQuest I have tried to post videos but for some reason I can not.
Can you IM me and explain how I can post links from youtube into this thread? Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Visionquest, please don't reply to this guy. The youtube videos offer no evidence to support this case. They are only there to promote a money making scam.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have to agree with the above.

I have watched most of the videos he tried to post on here and they are literally all long commercials for cd's and books.

However, I still think it's important for every member to know how to fully utilize the forums resources, so here.

In the address bar on the YouTube page there is what looks like a random set of numbers and letters after an equal = sign. Copy those letters and numbers after the equal. Then when you are composing your post here, Press the "YouTube VIDEO" button to the top right of the text box and paste thos letters and numbers in the pop up box. Hit OK and then don't change the resulting test that pops up in your post.

----------------------------EDIT-------------------------------

Wait a minute.........

VisionQuest was banned almost a year ago. Who is he talking to?

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Tiloke]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
So once again somebody asks for the paper work proof to be posted on here without us having to pay and it is completely ignored. Instead a response to someone else about the same old tiresome youtube vids.... Hmmm am I the only one that smells something fishy about vision?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
There has been a severe fishy smell since 25th December when visionandtruth signed up to ATS. His only posts are about the Reed/Rutter hoax case, leading me to believe he is somehow connected to the scam, and is only here to promote it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join