It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

So.... UFOWatchdog cannot lie? Records can't be tampered with and facts altered? For every argument you are giving, one can supply the exact same counter argument.

If those watchdog sites really have a video as they claim to back up their evidence on Reed being a hoax, why have they NOT posted it???? I'll tell you why, because they are blowing it out of their asses.

I never claimed I was 100% in belief over this case. I have stated, however, that there is way more evidence to support this case than to rebuke it.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth

Lucifer that is the only response you can give concerning Dan McEvoy. I understand. You should have posed the question why would Dan McEvoy, a man with such credentials tell such a lie? What would he have to gain. Nothing but telling the truth. But your question is simply designed to continue debunking.

What is wrong with debunking? You want it to stay bunk? OK, keep your bunk but I like debunked, thanks. Why would he? Why not? Do you really believe that everything everyone does is rational? Just because you do not know why, does not mean there is not a why; it just means that you do not know.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
reply to post by Luciferdescending

So.... UFOWatchdog cannot lie? Records can't be tampered with and facts altered? For every argument you are giving, one can supply the exact same counter argument.

LOL, calm yourself. Sure UFOWatchdog she be just as scrutinized as anything else. The thing is, never really thought about the video. It is all the city records, education history, his life path that can be checked that always stood out to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

It is amazing how much time is devoted to frauds-this 'footage' cannot be anything but a fraud, which means it is a deliberate hoax and that the hoaxer has absolutely zero interest in extra-terrestrials and that this footage is really neither arthur nor martha as far as ET are concerned.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
It is amazing how much time is devoted to frauds-this 'footage' cannot be anything but a fraud, which means it is a deliberate hoax and that the hoaxer has absolutely zero interest in extra-terrestrials and that this footage is really neither arthur nor martha as far as ET are concerned.

And why cannot it be anything but a fraud? Please explain. Do you have some "real" alien footage or alien craft footage to show us? What are your qualifications for determing the reality of an alien?

Posts like yours are at the height of total ignorance.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Why are you so dedicated to believing this story? What is your investment in it that causes you to defend it so voraciously?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Thanks for heads-up, Aspie. Your "prophecy" has come true! However, those that support Reed as a "truth-teller" are in the same boat as he and are of no consequence

Originally posted by Aspie
Learhoag, yes the link has been posted in this thread, but thanks for posting it again.

Be warned though you will be attacked by the believers of this hoax for posting that. They will tell you UFOWatchdog is either working for the government or is a disinfo agent. It's the usual tactic of these frauds to attack people who actually investigate a case thoroughly.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Oh no, I have just done a bit of acting. Seriously if you believe that, the heavy breathing and stupid acting I can't help you.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Seriously this cnnot be real-if it was it wouldnt merely be a DVD for sale but a above top secret piece of evidence in the hands of the govt-you cannot have it both ways-why bother with a Govt cover-up and allow this video to be freely sold??????????????

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

I hate to sound annoyed but people like you actually stuff up Ufology-If something is a fraud it is not only not worth concetrating on but deflects from real cases worth looking into. People like Jonathan Read clearly have nop real interest in Ufology or Aliens-their interest is money fooling gullible folks like you. You don't need to know a thing about aliens to know this video is garbage!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
reply to post by MisterS

MisterS, I need you to first give me your response to the video footage of the obelisk offground in the woods. Once you give me that response I will then need for you to give me your response to the alien being in his home. What did you think of those two pieces of evidence? I will await your response. Thanking you in advance.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

I'm surprised you answered my question with another question. Why are you avoiding my question? My response to the footage and the alien being in his home has nothing to do with this. Please answer my original question. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Real or not, that is a sweet alien turtleneck sweater.
Wonder where he shops?

In retrospect I bet he wishes he had purchased an alien helmet.

- Lee

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Ok so I have decided to send Visionandtruth a U2U asking him for the paper work evidence of the so called scientific tests. I also asked him for the video footage of rutter using the link bracelet. If there isnt any footage doesn't that seem a little odd considering the guy seems to love using cameras for everything else. Anyway it will be interesting to see if he ignores my U2U as he seems to be ignoring every request in here to deliver any evidence other then those youtube videos that prove nothing.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This Read thread is a total + and - because there is a no win situation on the evidence both ways from what I have read.

Americans are so melodramatic that even if the story was true the glitz and the glamour puts you off staight away.

I am on Reads side for now unless there is more evidence that can swing it.

To be frank I would like him to be proven a complete fraud so we can put him in the hall fame of hoaxers or proven lagit and bug the goverment to death over it.

May be this thread could turn out like the Caret Drone Hoax and last into infinity.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterS

MisterS writes:
I'm surprised you answered my question with another question. Why are you avoiding my question? My response to the footage and the alien being in his home has nothing to do with this. Please answer my original question. Thank you.

VisionandTruth:

Im going to give you one more chance.

If you do not answer my question concerning the two previous facts that Dr. Reed has given you then I will use the ignore feature and ignore you from the moment you choose to ignore answering my question. Again, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE OBELISK OFFGROUND IN THE WOODS AND THE VIDEO OF THE ALIEN IN HIS HOME? If you do not answer these two pertinent questions you will be ignored.

AGAIN, if your response is anything other then answering your response concerning two legitimate sources of evidence - 1 being untampered photographic evidence, 2 - being clear video footage of an object off the ground defying gravity I will hit the ignore button and you will be removed from this thread from my vantage point.

Choose wisely.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Cue latest Rutter youtube video.

Description: Video of empty room, with lots of heavy breathing.

Caption: Here is Dr. Reed wearing the link artifact. As you can see he is invisible.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

A simple clip of himself holding the video camera in a mirror would do the trick wouldn't it?

But he can't afford the CGI because nobody's buying his "media"..

Of course he'd then come up with some excuse why he couldn't do that....sheesh!

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing here that can be classed as PROOF, just evidence that can be explained as something to create a hoax.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hello to the OP. Before you go around posting recycled crap and calling it the best footage ever, maybe you should search so you wouldn't look foolish by posting debunked items, Make yourself be taken more seriously by thinking before you post.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

pjslug wrote:
And where is their evidence? Just a few pages of text? Where is the recorded phone calls to back it up or the video that they supposedly have? UFOcasebook and UFOwatchdog are exactly the same stories. I'm sorry, but Dr. Reed has put forth way more evidence than a few pages of text from these lame sites claiming it's a hoax. Spend hours like some of us did watching the youtube material for yourself. You don't have to buy any DVD.
It astounds me how easily some people believe these bulls*** watchdog sites with their supposed evidence, which they never provide any videos or audio clips to back up. And you believe that, but you disbelieve the hours and hours of video, photographic, text, and audio evidence of Dr. Reed's case. Astounding.
Learhog is just another newbie spreading disinfo.
If you disinfo spreaders are legit as you say and don't work for any government agency, kindly supply your IP addresses so we can verify they are not coming from any government location. But that will never happen.

visionandtruth:
they dont have any evidence to support their fraudalent claims. if they did they would have posted it. i was hoping they posted a video of that girl who claimed to be the daughter of the girlfriend so I could explain that that lady was PAID BY ROYCE J MEYERS TO GET UP IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE OF SEVERAL HUNDRED PEOPLE AND TELL AN OUTRIGHT LIE ON DR. REED to continue distorting the reality of the case. I was really hoping they posted a video of that. maybe they realized that if they put that video out they could be brought up on criminal charges for lying on someone, in dangering someone's life with public statements that are false and fraudalent. which would then turn the tables on all of their efforts and make people realize THAT IT IS THEY who are the liars concerning their efforts to debunk, WHICH WOULD THEN ESCALATE the AWARENESS of the Reed Case Being Absolutely 100% REAL!

so thats probably why they dont dare place a video out with that girl on it who was paid by royce j meyers to lie. thats a smart move on their part.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
LETTER SENT TO DR. REED
www.youtube.com...

PART II:
www.youtube.com...

This is the best I could do on placing links in the thread.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join