It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
So to sum up, all you have for evidence are rubbish youtube videos.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355959/pg17#pid5790802]post by VisionandTruth:

Im going to give you one more chance.

If you do not answer my question concerning the two previous facts that Dr. Reed has given you then I will use the ignore feature and ignore you from the moment you choose to ignore answering my question. Again, WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE VIDEO FOOTAGE OF THE OBELISK OFFGROUND IN THE WOODS AND THE VIDEO OF THE ALIEN IN HIS HOME? If you do not answer these two pertinent questions you will be ignored.

AGAIN, if your response is anything other then answering your response concerning two legitimate sources of evidence - 1 being untampered photographic evidence, 2 - being clear video footage of an object off the ground defying gravity I will hit the ignore button and you will be removed from this thread from my vantage point.

Choose wisely.

Thank you, VisionandTruth, you have just answered my question. By EVADING my simple question, you have merely portrayed the "proverbial phoney". So go ahead, hide your head in the sand and ignore me. By doing so, you have revealed yourself to me, and all those who may be reading this thread, as a liar-who knows he's lying and does not want to talk about it. By avoiding my simple question, you have, in effect, answered it.

However, I will answer your questions. First, the video does NOT CLEARLY show the "obelisk" hovering off the ground. Only the still shot photos show it off the ground, but those are obviously photoshopped. As for the alien in Reed's home- looks too much like a stuffed dummy. Something made of paper? Definitely nothing biological.

Now, the reason why I asked for footage of the event of Dr. Reed wearing the link artifact is because there isn't video of it. Reed has shown us that he'll document everything (from the alien laying unconscious in the woods, to a "bullet wound" on Reed's shoulder) with a video camera. So there should be no reason why there isn't video of the link artifact in action.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
ANNUNAKI!!!

Its too bad that the video is in horrible quality.

Looks kind of fake, but so doesnt everything out of the ordinary. I watched a 70 year old man do a back flip. It didnt look real, but it sure as hell happened.

[edit on 10-2-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by visionandtruth

Excellent, now check out the mexican Otro Rollo TV show footage where they actually bring the artifact, and have many bodyguards around it.

www.youtube.com...

That's Part 1, there are 10 parts.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Seriously guys let the topic die. You all know aswell as I do that there is no real evidence other then crappy youtube videos. Anytime anybody asks for any real evidence on this we are instantly ignored and along come more junk videos. Just stop responding to the topic and the guy cant keep posting to himself can he.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
MisterS writes:
Thank you, VisionandTruth, you have just answered my question. By EVADING my simple question, you have merely portrayed the "proverbial phoney". So go ahead, hide your head in the sand and ignore me. By doing so, you have revealed yourself to me, and all those who may be reading this thread, as a liar-who knows he's lying and does not want to talk about it. By avoiding my simple question, you have, in effect, answered it.

However, I will answer your questions. First, the video does NOT CLEARLY show the "obelisk" hovering off the ground. Only the still shot photos show it off the ground, but those are obviously photoshopped. As for the alien in Reed's home- looks too much like a stuffed dummy. Something made of paper? Definitely nothing biological.

Now, the reason why I asked for footage of the event of Dr. Reed wearing the link artifact is because there isn't video of it. Reed has shown us that he'll document everything (from the alien laying unconscious in the woods, to a "bullet wound" on Reed's shoulder) with a video camera. So there should be no reason why there isn't video of the link artifact in action.

-----------------------------------------

VisionandTruth:

MisterS, by you answering the way you did the two questions I have asked of you is clearly relevant to a few things concerning your question concerning the video of Dr. Jonathan Reed using the LINK. The reason I asked you what was your response to the video of the obelisk offground and the video of the alien in his home is quite obvious for anyone with an ounce of sense and common logic. Your disbelief in those two articles of evidence would therefore be pertinent to a video of Reed using the LINK; if such a video exists. I have no clue. Maybe. Maybe not. I cant answer that question. But your evasiveness of letting everyone know that you dont believe the story and your excuses for legitimate video footage of both the obelisk offground and the alien blinking gives a clear indication that EVEN IF THERE WAS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF REED USING THE LINK YOUR RESPONSE IS ABSOLUTELY PREDICTABLE. YOU WILL SIMPLY SAY ITS FAKE. Therefore your point in asking to see that footage is null and void. Originally sidestepping answering that question outright clearly shows biasedness towards debunking the case. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. So asking to see footage of Reed using the LINK is time wasted. Youd yell fake if you saw it. Comprehende'? So first choosing not to answer my questions to not reveal, to those observing your question to me, your clear premeditated biasedness towards distorting this case. That is why you first chose to not answer the question. Too bad for you you were exposed anyway.

Secondly the video does show CLEARLY THE OBELISK OFF GROUND. Off ground means NOT ON THE GROUND. Which then means ABOVE GROUND. And judging from the growth and planet life surround the OBELISK it is CLEARLY NOT SITTING ON THE GROUND because if you look closely you can see what look to be ferns or some close cousin and you can see the stems or branches coming up from the ground and the OBELISK is situation ABOVE THEM. Therefore making the OBELISK CLEARLY OFF THE GROUND, as stated previously.

To your third paragraph. Thank you. So you asked a question knowing the answer to that question. Reed also stated he had footage of the being in his garage moving about, drinking water from the cup and throwing it at him. Yet there is no video out showing that. How come? Well if you know this story you know of the national security apparatuses objectives of clearing out his home on the 9th day. This incident gone over in great detail in the book as well as the radio programs that can be heard FOR FREE on Youtube. If you go back to my first paragraph you may notice I said I dont know if there is video of Reed using the LINK. But I do know without any doubt in my mind, if you saw that footage youd simply say its fake and you know that.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent, now check out the mexican Otro Rollo TV show footage where they actually bring the artifact, and have many bodyguards around it.

www.youtube.com...

That's Part 1, there are 10 parts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PjSlug, I havent had time but I definitely will. Thanks

Oh, and by the way, as promised MisterS since you answered my questions the way that you did you are now officially on my ignore list.
Reason being is because the evidence is clear. The Obelisk is OFF THE GROUND. Defying gravity and the Alien is indeed blinking and you can see the occular muscles contracting as it blinks. Which destroys a claim of paper machete'. Your extreme skepticism and skeptic fervor is no longer an entertainment of mines and relatively quite boring and redundant to me. Too many witnesses and simply too much evidence. And too many free videos on youtube to deny. Byebye.

[edit on 11-2-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

VisionandTruth:

I find it interesting that you keep insisting that I failed to answer your two questions when it is clear that I, in fact, answered those questions. After reading your recent response, it is also “clear” that you have responded with a lot of double-talk. The dictionary’s definition: “Ambiguous and deceptive talk, deliberately confusing or unintelligent lingo made-up of a mixture of real words and meaningless syllables and phrases designed to cover-up the truth, and throw off attention to what actually is at hand.” Hilarious!
Clearly sir, if the good doctor had enough gumption and will to take a video of the alien on the ground and in his home while in a panicky state of mind, what stop’s him from simply videoing himself or someone else disappearing and reappearing with that device? As it is said in Swaziland: “Put your money where your mouth is.” Also you mentioned that even if he did video the link artifact in operation, I would as well dub that as a fake.
If it doesn’t look real, then it behooves the individual receiving the report to suspect, and not be so gullible as to believe it right off the bat. “If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then in all likelihood it is a duck.” The question remains: “If the doctor took all those videos of the alien, his vehicle, and the recordings of the alien, which by the way, sounds just like a frightened skunk, then why did he not video the operation of the Link artifact? I won’t go into further detail of that because the answer is obvious. As my colleagues and I have determined “you as being evasive.” Why? Again, the answer is obvious.

I want to point out that “common sense” factor comes into play here; common logic, if you will, tells us that when you see a strange creature with such power as to rip your dog in half and being turned into dust or ash, like something in Star Trek, 10 times out of 10 you’re going to get out of there!” Not pick-up a large stick in the form of a club and go after that thing, unless of course, you got rabies. And to top it off, you take the alien home, knowing what it’s capable of doing. That Sir is ludicrous regardless of your state of mind. Clearly, when one is in a state of fight or flight, the response ignites one to flee if you see ahead of you, your dog or whatnot being destroyed by a creature which turns and looks right at you! You’re going to go after it? That’s like saying if an opponent in a boxing match throws a punch at you, you lean into it. Remember the Doh-doh Bird? No one sees them around anymore, do they? The Doh-doh Bird never ran away from anything. It’s been known to walk right up to people. If the doctor could think clear enough to go retrieve his video camera, take movies of the so-called alien, and take it home, then it seems to me that he would have enough sense to flee from the area.
This entire episode has all the elements of someone concocting an elaborate hoax. And the elements are factual, which translates to an actual hoax. 2+2 equals 4 Sir, not 9.
It is quite obvious your two questions have been answered, but you have been backed into a corner. So you become angry and threatened to ignore me. In retrospect, go ahead, ignore me. Make my day! You’ve merely laid out all your cards. You have unveiled yourself as covering up and trying to justify an obvious hoax, as that of an ambitious lawyer attempting to defend a guilty client, and make the jury overlook the truth. I find this case to be full of lies, false conclusions and deception, and your response to be made-up of double-talk, evasive words, and anger. And the anger comes about from the fact that the truth hurts, and that really pisses you off!
And you can’t even answer a simple question. And underline the word “simple” ten times.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Tsk tsk tsk. Poor poor vision. This is kind of sad. You try to refute claims that you are unintelligent or gullible or naive or ignorant or uneducated and in it you use a sentence like this - "Your extreme skepticism and skeptic fervor is no longer an entertainment of mines and relatively quite boring and redundant to me."

Glad you got that word of the day calendar and all but you should learn to form a cogent thought instead of trying to jam a couple of 50 cent words in there. If I were grading a 3rd grade English paper with that sentence in it, I would fail you regardless of the rest of the test."

PjSlug, I havent had time but I definitely will. Thanks

Oh, and by the way, as promised MisterS since you answered my questions the way that you did you are now officially on my ignore list.
Reason being is because the evidence is clear. The Obelisk is OFF THE GROUND. Defying gravity and the Alien is indeed blinking and you can see the occular muscles contracting as it blinks. Which destroys a claim of paper machete'. Your extreme skepticism and skeptic fervor is no longer an entertainment of mines and relatively quite boring and redundant to me. Too many witnesses and simply too much evidence. And too many free videos on youtube to deny. Byebye.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I cannot even believe I am in the same species as people who think any of this looks real, seems real, or is real. "Good actor" and "Looks real to me" would be thinks I would expect to hear from someone who has never seen anything ever in the last 40 years.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Visionandtruth keeps editing his posts. First he said he's ignoring me because I "DID NOT" answer his questions. NOW he's saying he's ignoring me because of "THE WAY I ANSWERED HIS QUESTIONS". How interesting...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterS
reply to post by Luciferdescending

Visionandtruth keeps editing his posts. First he said he's ignoring me because I "DID NOT" answer his questions. NOW he's saying he's ignoring me because of "THE WAY I ANSWERED HIS QUESTIONS". How interesting...

Ahhh, we have a name for that. ULTIMA1. (poster who repeatedly edits his posts to better argue against subsequent posts.)

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yeah in all honesty by the way he types he looks like a 15 year old kid who is trying to sound smart. I think the fact is he has really been suckered in by this story and now he cant handle the fact that it might be a fraud so he is doing anything he can to prove its real. The best thing to ask yourself is this. While watching the TEN youtube videos of him on some mexican show with the link artifact, why didnt he just put the thing on and dissapear right then and there? to me that would be case over the guy is legit and I would buy everything he is releasing! but no ofcourse he didnt use it and im sure he had some excuse as to why aswell.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRobarto

Yeah, I was asking myself the exact same thing when I was watching it. I think he kind of sealed his own fate when he also said "they [being the aliens] are in control of the Link artifact and don't always allow me to turn it on and use it. Sometimes they let me use it and other times they don't."

I also don't like how there is no information availble for free to view on his website. It always redirects you to buy his book and video. And every video on youtube has his website link inserted as a graphic over the video.

I understand that if the government destroyed his life and killed two of his friends, and now he has no career because of it, he needs to earn a living somehow. Still, there should be more free information available on his website.

I still am on the fence because I cannot believe that he would be surrounded by high-ranking scientists and physicists in the field of nano-technology if he were a fraud. And the hired body guards and his huge entourage... it seems like an awful expense to perpetrate a hoax on the American and Mexican people.

But I wholly agree.... he needs to put the Link artifact on his arm and film it in front of a live audience where there can be no doubt of hoaxing. And I say "film" because apparently his video camera went on the fritz when filming the obelisk. If he uses real film, there should be no electromagnetic interference.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Im waiting for the day that someone can name me a hoax where high
ranking officials and russian comsonauts were involved.
I wont hold my breathe.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
That's what I thought.
Nobody can combat the evidence I have shown.
Don't be fooled folks, if it were real, we wouldn't be able to watch it!
The gov would take it away and store it off in some topsecret place or burn it or destroy it some how.
The only reason why we get to see vids and pics like this is because the person making them wants to be famous and or make money.

-Jimmy

Art Bell has the one of the original tapes that Reed gave him in 1996. That, to me rules out CGI. There is a chance this story could be fabricated, but your lack of investigation into the details into this story kind of makes us all look foolish. You cant get to the truth if you dont take a closer look at the details. The aliens in your video (Fire in the Sky) compared to the Reed video look nothing alike. I could make a bullet point list pages long as to how they are different. That much I can prove.

Again, Im not ruling out a hoax, but the degree to which many (not all) ATR's yell hoax without even bothering to completely and thoroughly examine the details presented is very shocking

For those of you who have visited ufowatchdog.com, I can only suggest you read with the same skepticism you would in investigating any UFO case. That site has made claim after claim about Mr.Reed without providing ANY documents of proof. Multiple pages of alledged interviews from family and friends, and accusations with almost no verification of claims made.

In fact, ufowatchdog.com has even gone so far as to falsify info. to strengthen their case, alledging that Dr.Chacon (the doctor who analyzed blood and tissue samples) did not have a degree in Microbiology from the Pontifical Catholic Univ. of Puerto Rico as they offer no such degree. But by web search found that they do indeed offer such degrees.

more info

How is this responsible investigation? Even for us skeptics, we must be aware that the govt. does sponsor disinfo. sites, and ufowatchdog.com has been accused of this by more that one investigator.

[edit on 19-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

I agree this to be true

UFOWATCHDOG is part of a disinfo campaign. I suspect either to be NSA or CIA perhaps another agency.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That's what I thought.
The gov would take it away and store it off in some topsecret place or burn it or destroy it some how.
The only reason why we get to see vids and pics like this is because the person making them wants to be famous and or make money.

-Jimmy

Art Bell has the one of the original tapes that Reed gave him in 1996. That, to me rules out CGI. There is a chance this story could be fabricated, but your lack of investigation into the details into this story kind of makes us all look foolish. You cant get to the truth if you dont take a closer look at the details. The aliens in your video (Fire in the Sky) compared to the Reed video look nothing alike. I could make a bullet point list pages long as to how they are different. That much I can prove.

Again, Im not ruling out a hoax, but the degree to which many (not all) ATR's yell hoax without even bothering to completely and thoroughly examine the details presented is very shocking

YouTube Link

For those of you who have visited ufowatchdog.com, I can only suggest you read with the same skepticism you would in investigating any UFO case. That site has made claim after claim about Mr.Reed without providing ANY documents of proof. Multiple pages of alledged interviews from family and friends, and accusations with almost no verification of claims made.

In fact, ufowatchdog.com has even gone so far as to falsify info. to strengthen their case, alledging that Dr.Chacon (the doctor who analyzed blood and tissue samples) did not have a degree in Microbiology from the Pontifical Catholic Univ. of Puerto Rico as they offer no such degree. But by web search found that they do indeed offer such degrees.

more info

How is this responsible investigation? Even for us skeptics, we must be aware that the govt. does sponsor disinfo. sites, and ufowatchdog.com has been accused of this by more that one investigator.

I agree this to be true

UFOWATCHDOG is part of a disinfo campaign. I suspect either to be NSA or CIA perhaps another agency.

-----------------------

OUCH.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Where is your link to the degree in microbiology that they offer as that is not the link you provided.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

That's what I thought.

-Jimmy

YouTube Link

more info

I agree this to be true

-----------------------

OUCH.

If any of you have read travis waltons story the movie changed allot of things from the REAL story in fact the whole alien sequence was changed as well. The aliens did not have a honeycomb cavern like ship that was full of dirt. The aliens did NOT look the the ones in the film and they did nothing to walton as far as sedate him yet in the film they brutalised him. they really were some greys and human beings on a ship. If you read the stroy it is much much better than the BS film. In fact the movie studio lied to travis walton and changed the alien sequence with no explanation. I find that suspect among other things. Disinfo is everywhere.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Pontifical Catholic University Of Puerto Rico - Ponce Bachelor degree Clinical Laboratory Science + Medical Technology + Technologist

Not quite a micro biologist.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join