It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnjohn808
If they really wanted to keep him quiet, they would have just killed him. It`s what I would have done.
The US government is`nt just a bunch of kids with BB guns. These are professionals!
If they wanted him quiet, He`d be dead probably on the first attempt.

Nawt at all.. it's easier to label him a quack. When a guy comes out publicly with something this far out there and then later dies under dodgy circumstance then instantly the story gets some credibility.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Why did he wrap it in a huge sheet of tin foil? Where do you get a huge sheet of tin foil like that? I guess it makes it look more "Spacey"

LOL!!!.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I assume hardly any of you have watched the full 3 hour lecture he and Raith gave at the UFO congress. If you had, you would not be so quick to write this off as a hoax. There is tons of evidence presented and the emotion of those 2 men really lends credence to the case. I assume you did not also watch the other youtube videos of compiled evidence from the case. I spent 6 hours last night watching all this, and it is quite remarkable.

What I think is hysterical is how some of you will write this off as a hoax because ufocasebook.org says so.
What evidence have THEY presented? A few pages of text saying they interviewed a few people from his life? A few photographs that could easily have been cloned and photoshopped? They say they have a video of Dr. Rutter at a christmas party during that time that he was on the run, but of course, they have not posted it on their website. Where's the written documentation from Kodak that says his film wasn't invented until a month after his event? Come on!! This totally stinks of disinfo. Even the way they write the witness testimony is 100% shady. They all practically say the same thing about him hating to hike and having no dog. It sounds like a totally fradulent cover story and ufocasebook.org has done nothing to back-up or verify their story.

On the other hand, his lecture does not sound fradulent at all, and if you people actually take the time to watch the full 3 hours of the lecture as well as the other few hours of compiled video, photographic, and audio evidence, maybe you would see that as well. He has provided evidence to back-up his story.

My only skepticism, in fairness, comes into play when he says they (the NSA) took the rest of his video evidence, and what we see now is all that's left from what he sent out to other people to protect. Why wouldn't he have sent out video evidence first of this body suit morphing back together after cutting at it with an X-Acto blade? He could be telling the truth and this video evidence could very well have been stolen, and I believe him. If you listen to him speak, I think you will believe him, too.

This website (ATS) is filled with people looking to spread disinfo and looking to call everything a hoax. What would YOU do in a case like his? I'm sure you would be just as frightened. How can you be experts on alien bodies and write it off as a hoax when you have never seen an alien for yourself? How do you know what an alien is supposed to look like? Someone else told you? Who? A disinfo agent? Someone in your family? And if there are supposedly over 50 kinds of aliens, then come on.... I honestly feel that people here don't want to get to the truth of these matters. They want to stay in denial so it conforms to their comfortable lives. --- And not just this case, but every case that looks outrageous. The pictures are too sharp, they're too out of focus, they're too grainy, they're CGI.... you bash everything! No amount of evidence is good enough for you. It's time you start looking at the world with more of an open mind, or you will always live in the darkness.

In nature, in the forest with the tress lies the truth of our existence. And we, mankind, are destroying it all.

[edit on 1/25/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Starred the above post.

I came across this case years ago and was pretty freaked out by the evidence it presented.

I find it really odd that ATS is SO full of people anxious to cry "hoax" at the earliest opportunity. "Oh, it's been proved a hoax". Hmm.

I haven't reviewed all the evidence. I started looking at the debunking and it was starting to make an impression and then it was stated that JR, Reed, Rutter, whoever, had dressed a child up to make the video.

At that point, I flipped: "disinfo". Another smear job, quite a good one, I'll admit, but... that's NOT a child in a suit, whatever the hell it is.

And for people to say that because the alien changes colour, it must be a hoax - to my mind, it points to in NOT being a hoax. It's a lot of extra trouble to go to, and why would you do it? It would never occur to someone to create a new dummy and make it a different colour.

And, frankly, from my own experience making music, the tape's never running when the best stuff happens.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It has been said many times before, where is all this evidence that Rutter has? we keep hearing about it but no one gets to see it. It's always conveniently stolen or hidden away in Japan where he can't get to it.

Sorry but this guy was shown to be a con man 12 years ago. And please don't go shouting disinfo disinfo. Whenever someone goes against your beliefs in certain cases you always use the same old disinfo argument.

I would love this story to be true. I was totally hooked when I first heard it on Art Bell's show back in 1997 I think. But since then this man Reed, now known to be Rutter has been shown to be less than honourable.

Sorry.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

Somewhere on here there's a thread about a crop circle video that was shown to be a hoax. I didn't cry disinfo, the case for it being a hoax stood up absolutely.

The fact is, there are disinfo agents out there smearing people: and this looks like one such to me.

As for "where is all the evidence"? There's about three hours of it available through links on this thread, if the post above my last one is anything to go by. I haven't read enough of this stuff to be sure either way, and as I said in my post, I was starting to be swayed until the remark about using a child in an alien suit. At that point I changed my mind pretty abruptly.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by johnjohn808
If they really wanted to keep him quiet, they would have just killed him. It`s what I would have done.
The US government is`nt just a bunch of kids with BB guns. These are professionals!
If they wanted him quiet, He`d be dead probably on the first attempt.

Nawt at all.. it's easier to label him a quack. When a guy comes out publicly with something this far out there and then later dies under dodgy circumstance then instantly the story gets some credibility.

Seriously, if they wanted him quiet or dead, then he`d be just that.
They could probably make it looklike he died of the flu if they wanted to, or just make him dissapear. Things can happen if they really wanted it to.... you know.... make it look natural.

Like i said before, if he was really in hiding, then why is he so PUBLIC?
Geee....I`ve followed this story since the begining (despite my recent join date) and I would like nothing more than this story to be real.

But i gotta go with the known facts about this man and call him a fraud.

Infact, Im willing to bet my last dollar that even if this guy suddenly died of natural causes and had a thorough autopsy which proved no faul play, conspiracy theorists will still call it a coverup.

[edit on 25-1-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by johnjohn808

Put away your 007 & mission impossible movies, re-read and then think.......... about what the poster at the top of this page said.

There's no reason to kill people when they are zero threat and you can easily discredit them.

Fact is everybody has skeleton's in their closet and most people have done stupid things in their lives and most of us have had at least one utter failure of a relationship that can lead to causing us financial or personal hardships if we aren't careful. It's easy to destroy anyone if you know enough about them and you have the skills and time to do it - killing people is stupid, messy, can lead to unknown loose ends, creates a instant conspiracy for investigators.

[edit on 26-1-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
HAHA not even a good Blair Witch type thing, i don't buy it for a second. and as for the heavy breathing he would have to stop to catch his breath or he would of passed out! and if it were me i would of taken a good close up of the craft if that's what that black thing is.hoax

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
reply to post by Aspie

As for "where is all the evidence"? There's about three hours of it available through links on this thread, if the post above my last one is anything to go by.

And the evidence in this video is what exactly?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by avail

Why did he wrap it in a huge sheet of tin foil? Where do you get a huge sheet of tin foil like that? I guess it makes it look more "Spacey"

LOL!!!.

Its a standard Hypo thermo blanket/sheet used for shock also?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have studied this inside and out and I can not make it debunked yet?

Anyway as there is so much negative media attached, and lack of the physical evidence also.

You guys fight over it
a

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The following comment in this thread is the reason why Ive stayed around because I know there are other people out that that can see through the smear campaigns without question. And they, too, get sick and tired of disinformation goons who flock into threads trying to convince everyone that every encounter case with solid evidence is a hoax. My job is complete.

PJSLUG:
I assume hardly any of you have watched the full 3 hour lecture he and Raith gave at the UFO congress. If you had, you would not be so quick to write this off as a hoax. There is tons of evidence presented and the emotion of those 2 men really lends credence to the case. I assume you did not also watch the other youtube videos of compiled evidence from the case. I spent 6 hours last night watching all this, and it is quite remarkable. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

Mod Edit; Edited out big quote and provided link to sourced quote.

[edit on 1/28/09 by FredT]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Looks like a fake to me, and not even a very good one. Why can't he take a clear video of the thing just lying there motionless? Oh, I notice from other posts that this is indeed a hoax.

I also agree there seems to be no bone structure or form to it, however thats just my opinion and I guess things like gravity may have a different effect on life on other worlds.

I mean in low gravity worlds they may not even need legs or arms they would just need to be a flap of skin gliding everywhere

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

What I think is hysterical is how some of you will write this off as a hoax because ufocasebook.org says so.

Errrr, NO!

What makes me write this off as a hoax is my experience as a human being with eyes, ears and intuition that has got me this far and with this much trust in myself.

After corresponding with Dr (not) Reed's website on more than one occasion, all I get in return rather than a personal reply is a standard "buy this book/DVD" plug. This is about MONEY not TRUTH.

And "visionandtruth"......

PLEASE learn to use this site properly and...

a. Quote people properly.
b. Stop using CAPS so much, it's considered rude!
c. Stop using bold unless you want to emphasise a word or phrase.

May I suggest reading the ATS handbook, it may help you.

I'm amazed that some people still say this may be a genuine case, I would not. There is nothing credible about the man, the evidence or the reports and analysis. There are too many people all after a piece of a pie baked by a sad individual who needed attention.

Unfortunately the pie was made of paper maché and the people are gullible.

visionandtruth....scan the analysis, reports and anything else you feel will convince us that you say is proof and Post It HERE for all to see or please.. shut it! and admit that you may have been wrong!

Can you do that? Or will you tell us to "buy the book and DVD"?

cheers...nerb

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Visionandtruth is probably one of the people involved with this hoax, here to promote it once again

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
[SNIP]

Mod edit: Do not simply copy and paste other people's posts. Add your own thoughts/opinions to the discussion.

[edit on 30-1-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie
It has been said many times before, where is all this evidence that Rutter has?

I think that's what it all boils down to. Without some decent, verifiable evidence available that hasn't been "confiscated by shady authorities" or "eaten by the dog," what we're basically left with are fantastical stories and marginal photos.

People can believe it if they want. It's no skin off my nose. But personally, I like my evidence to stick around a little longer for verification and confirmation. Sorry if that makes me a horrible skeptic.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join