It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Guys its a fake, case closed. Don't give this idiot the time of day.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Google search has you under many different names posting this crap all over the place.
Google Results
Go away, it will not work here. Go to the forum Lear posts on as apparently people will believe anything over there.Look at this thread, THERE IS NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM SOMEONE THAT BELIEVES YOU.

I just really felt this needed to be reposted.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

Hmm anything for attention huh Jack.

And still never the answer HOW he did that.
Its been nearly 12 years and Im still waiting on these self-celebrated debunkers to explain HOW.
HOW did he do all of this.
The many witnesses on camera. HOW
The video and photographic analysist confirming the legitimacy of
the obelisk in the woods. HOW Verified by KODAK HOW . All equipment verified by Kodak HOW . The Link Artifact. Analysed. Taken to Osaka Japan, analysed. Some element not of earth. Not on periodic table HOW. HOW IN THE WORLD DID DR REED DO THAT IF THIS IS A HOAX? I just want people to start asking debunkers HOW HOW. Because they are not going to answer that because they can not answer that. And after you start asking them HOW watch out. They are going to attack you and even ban you from their site because they have no answer for THE HOW.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by visionandtruth

And still never the answer HOW he did that.
Its been nearly 12 years and Im still waiting on these self-celebrated debunkers to explain HOW.......

Stop posting the exact same dribble over and over and over again. You do not need to know how he did it because there are contless ways he could have pulled off any barely plausible aspect of this con. What part about This man being a lying sack of crap do you not understand?

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Intothepitwego]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
13 year old kids will believe anything. Why don't you move on to Billy Meier and try and convince us that was real too.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jackphotohobby

jackphotoboy writes:
Would be better if you put some more CAPITAL LETTERS in and would have greater amusement value.
Stop astroturfing, it's boring, or at the least concoct some other scam that's got better aliens.
My favourite non-CGI creatures are in the film Labyrinth. If there's not an alien at least as good as Hoggle in your next scam it's minus fifty internet points to you.

Visiontruth:
jack telling me to place more capitolized letters in my post will NOT STOP ME from doing so. im just giving you the headsup on that so you wont waste time thinking you are going to dictate how and what i type.
also, mentioning cgi also wont work because this is 1996 homevideo we are talking about. not paramount studios in hollywood. again, nice try though.
NOW BACK TO THE QUESTION HOW?
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?
HOW DID DR REED
DO ALL THAT DEBUNKERS CLAIMED,
WITHIN THE CONFINES OF LOGIC AND REASON.
HOW?

as blimpseeker says:

BLIMPSEEKER:

if this guy was the loser that everyone debunking him making him out to be, how could he have enough talent in special effects to make not only a realistic looking alien with realistic looking skin and eyelids but also make it articulating?
if this is fake this reed guy should be working for george lucas.
and he could also be an oscar winning actor watching that woods video, that sounded extremely realistic to me.

as far as the guys character flaws go, this could all easily be governments disinfo at work, they have access to all the governments computers and could easily insert fake data abou anyone if they really neded to.

i think this really did happen and goes a long way to prove how well our government's disinfo program works.

[edit on 21-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Paper mache alien head, battery wired up to a small bulb inside placed behind a slit in the eye.

One of Rutter's cronies switches light on while Rutter films the whole hoax.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
ufo watchdog

Reed is a known, impartially documented fraud

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Visiontruth:
jack telling me to place more capitolized letters in my post will NOT STOP ME from doing so. im just giving you the headsup on that so you wont waste time thinking you are going to dictate how and what i type.
also, mentioning cgi also wont work because this is 1996 homevideo we are talking about. not paramount studios in hollywood. again, nice try though.
NOW BACK TO THE QUESTION HOW?
HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW?
HOW DID DR REED
DO ALL THAT DEBUNKERS CLAIMED,
WITHIN THE CONFINES OF LOGIC AND REASON.
HOW?

Could you do us all a favor and use more bold? Bold is for the purpose of highlighting a certain detail so it stands out among the rest of the info. When everything is bold, it makes no sense. It might as well all be italics or all be normal which would at least be less annoying. Now could you repost the same stuff over and over again? Ask again how he did it. Ask again how these amazing special effects were pulled off. How much are you making off of this story? Why are you so dedicated to it that you just keep repeating the same bad argument over and over and over again? What looks so amazing about it to you? It barely looks like the real corpse of anything and you are amazed that it can blink?????? I have two puppets from my childhood that can blink. Please, take a step back, count the money you made off Reed(Rutter) the child psychologist and go take a break. You lied to enough people and had a good run. Time to admit it has been seen through.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Could you do us all a favor and use more bold? Bold is for the purpose of highlighting a certain detail so it stands out among the rest of the info. When everything is bold, it makes no sense. It might as well all be italics or all be normal which would at least be less annoying. Now could you repost the same stuff over and over again? Ask again how he did it. Ask again how these amazing special effects were pulled off. How much are you making off of this story? Why are you so dedicated to it that you just keep repeating the same bad argument over and over and over again? What looks so amazing about it to you? It barely looks like the real corpse of anything and you are amazed that it can blink?????? I have two puppets from my childhood that can blink. Please, take a step back, count the money you made off Reed(Rutter) the child psychologist and go take a break. You lied to enough people and had a good run. Time to admit it has been seen through.

VISIONANDTRUTH:
i dont know about lying but thanks for the advice. Ill definitely use more bold and italics guy. take care. concerning money. i wont even waste time explaining how ridiculous your statement in that area is. ill let you continue attempting to convince the eager gullible concerning money. its no longer an issue. by the way IM STILL WAITING ON THIS HOW? ISSUE.

BLIMPSEEKER:

if this guy was the loser that everyone debunking him making him out to be, how could he have enough talent in special effects to make not only a realistic looking alien with realistic looking skin and eyelids but also make it articulating?
if this is fake this reed guy should be working for george lucas.
and he could also be an oscar winning actor watching that woods video, that sounded extremely realistic to me.
as far as the guys character flaws go, this could all easily be governments disinfo at work, they have access to all the governments computers and could easily insert fake data abou anyone if they really neded to.
i think this really did happen and goes a long way to prove how well our government's disinfo program works.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by visionandtruth]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

VISIONANDTRUTH:
i dont know about lying but thanks for the advice. Ill definitely use more bold and italics guy. take care. concerning money. i wont even waste time explaining how ridiculous your statement in that area is. ill let you continue attempting to convince the eager gullible concerning money. its no longer an issue. by the way IM STILL WAITING ON THIS HOW? ISSUE.

Hey, if you like using bold and italics so much that the point of using bold and italics is take out of the equation, go for it. I was trying to help you get your point across a little more clearly but go ahead and be stubborn instead.

I did not think you were really making any money. I hoped that you were. Have you ever seen a movie from the '60s? They had better special effects then than in this film. What are you so impressed by? The way it looks? Like a burned paper mache ball? The blinking? Old puppet tech or lights on a switch? What is it about this film that looks so amazing that you need to know how he did it instead of being able to take a guess. Maybe you just do not see enough movies. Check out South American IF. They make some stuff at a loss that looks better than this and all they get back is a few fun nights of showing their movies. What has Reed profitted so far? Shame you are doing all this legwork for the man for free. If I were you, I would feel pretty stupid if someone pointed out how it was hoaxed to me with so much invested emotionally. Luckily, I am more open minded.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This thread is a good example why I like ATS -- lots of views and pointers to all sorts of different data on this one.

I saw a lot of detail on this one some while back, either there is some truth in it, or it was a very well done hoax.

We must not rule out that his "ex" might bear a grudge against him and relish debunking and ridiculing him even if it were true.

I would like to know how the "red eye" was simulated in the photos - that is a difficult one to do - bearing in mind that he would not have had moderm computer graphics software etc - it was on film.

The story - if one goes through the whole thing - is a credible one, and truth is often stranger than fiction - to me the pictures and video are quite good if it were true. The key question is where are the remaining "artifacts", if they exist and can be shown, then there maybe something.... I do not buy this "agents took it all" story....

Somewhere, the blood and tissue sample results were supposed to show a genetic hybrid (human, dolphin and turtle or something like that) - which again knowing that our own governments have been dabbling, is not impossible. It is was real - it could be one of ours on test outside the lab environment ! Who knows.

I would be happy if all shown to be a hoax - but I would like to know how he

1 - achieved the red-eye effects
2 - what alien made of, including the blood & tissue samples, vein and muscle details
3 - hid the forgerey for so long

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
We have already explained how he did it, so why keep banging on about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This should be in the comedy section of ATS-you have to give the guy credit for being funny.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Give him credit for being tedious but not funny

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Vision why do you keep asking how how how? and then you keep telling us about all the evidence he has. So being as though you seem to know this story so well can you please bring that evidence to this thread. I want to see the DNA results and all the other stuff he has from doctors and stuff without me having to pay to see it. Instead of asking us how start bringing that stuff in here and then we might take you seriously.

Oh and as for the people on video who testified for him they were all his buddys pretending to be people they arent.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
PMSL

1 man walking his dog defeats an advanced alien being, capable of travelling enormous distances across the universe............ with a big stick.

yeah ok........

I am by no means defending this known con man, but to address your comment.....

Just because they may have the ability to travel vast distances does not mean that they automaticly have great weapons and advanced fighting abilities.

It would be like them aliens saying "What?!!! Humans cant converse telepathicly? But they can split the atom?!"

For all we know, they could be just a race of smart whimps.

Just food for thought.

But yeah, Reed is a phoney.

[edit on 23-1-2009 by johnjohn808]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Consider if you had an encounter like this - how your life might be turned upside down and if there was a group in the know living amongst us that wanted to keep it secret they would make your life hell and put lots of trip wires in your way to make you stumble and look unbelievable. Just something to consider. (I posted in another thread that I know some secrets about OBAMA, it didn't even take one day for me to be threatened)

Think about it.
If they really wanted to keep him quiet, they would have just killed him. It`s what I would have done.
The US government is`nt just a bunch of kids with BB guns. These are professionals!
If they wanted him quiet, He`d be dead probably on the first attempt.

He says he`s on the run and in hiding. But yet he can give high profile lectures?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnjohn808

He says he`s on the run and in hiding. But yet he can give high profile lectures?

Yeah, that is my favorite part. I love these guys that are in hiding all the time but can go sit in Alex Jone's or Art Bell's for HOURS at a time, in studio. How can our government not find these people sitting in radio stations for hours?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just listening to a 1999 interview with Art Bell and these co-conspirators Rutter and Raith.

Back then they had a website, odysseylink.net to sell this crap, ring any bells with the bull visionandtruth is selling?

Raith couldn't wait to mention they had a book out and gave out the 1800 number, stating that operators are standing by right now to take your orders.

The most laughable thing about this interview came right at the end. Even though Rutter claims to be threatened and in fear for his life, he gives out the info of the next UFO conference he will be speaking at.

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL

[edit on 24-1-2009 by Aspie]

[edit on 25-1-2009 by Aspie]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join