It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnathan Reed's Close-Up Alien Blinking Video - best footage ever? (video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before but after having studied this case for years and finally getting a chance to see the actual video of Johnathan Reed's findings, I feel this could be worth a second look. It just doesn't feel like CGI or a recreation to me after seeing the videos. There were also blood and tissue samples taken and analyzed by doctors who take part in the interview in the bottom of this page.

Blinking Video

Woods Footage

Head wound Exam

Dr Reed / Rutter Alien Encounter (1) - Creature Blinking

This video is from the alien encounter of Dr Reed (Dr Jonathan Reed or John Rutter). As Rutter (Dr Reed) explained, his alien encounter originated on October 15, 1996, in the Cascade Mountains east of Seattle near Snoqualmie Pass.

While still in the mountains, Rutter came across the creature by accident while he and his dog were hiking in the forest. For unknown reasons his dog apparently attacked the creature. The creature, in reaction to the dog attacking it, began to defend itself. Rutter, seeing his dog was losing the battle with the creature, picked up a large tree branch and struck the creature in the head. Thinking he had killed it - he eventually ended up bringing the creature home.

He later conducted and filmed an examination of it in his living room. After later reviewing the video, it was discovered that the creature had in fact been conscious while Rutter was filming - as you can see the creature blinking several times during the video.

Continued at source

Link:

www.odisealink.com...

Art Bell Interview:

Mod Edit: Format correction, source link, external quote tags. Please see New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
WOW thanks for poting this.

I don't know what to say about this. I'v never seen this video before.

Looks real but I dunno.

Purhaps the dog instinctively knew that the Alien was dangerous to him... just a theory.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Great find of these video's

Star and flag!!!

Im interested in hearing the opinion of Internos and Philipe Kling David on these video's. They do look pretty convincing.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I had seen the blinking video before and it does look realistic. The other videos are even more interesting. One question though, in the woods footage the presumed alien to be is blue, but in other clips its brown? And what was the black triangle/squareish thing he kept focusing on? If thats fake he's a good actor and did a good job of not passing out for breathing heavily like that for 3 and a half minutes.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

No problem at all. Here's a video link to a conference that Reed and Robert Wraith spoke at. It gets quite emotional at times. You can get more details/video/pictures on the story and a better feel for how you want to analyze the event. There's over 9 sections to the speech. This is just part 1.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
One question though, in the woods footage the presumed alien to be is blue, but in other clips its brown?

I had the same question. I believe Mr. Reed answers it in the above video. I can't remember his explanation clearly but if this being is real my intuition tells me it could possibly have something to with decomposition of tissue or a natural biological response to injury. Just guesses.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I typed in "John Reed alien Hoax" and it came up with some interesting sources. Most of them say that this case took 6 years to finally be proved a hoax. Here are a couple links:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

aliencases.conforums.com...

www.seattlechatclub.org...

From what I read his adventure continues, he suppsedly put the body in the freezer and it came to life a few weeks later. The gov came and took all evidence except the two videos. Anyways I guess some people did some intense background checks into Dr. Reed and his crew and found them all to have different names and proved the video was a lie.

I want to know and see what happened to his dog. How come we didn't see that on the woods video? Im not trying to sound rude, I'm actually am on the fence of what to believe.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by thegdfather]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
So what happened to the alien body? If an alien killed my dog I would make sure the alien got hit in the head till it was dead.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with this case at all, but some question/ideas/points of view I have are this.

Dr. Reed is a Dr. of what exactly? And what qualified him to then do an examination of the body?

He was out walking his dog when it happened and conveniently was carrying a camcorder at the time?

If the alien was alive, why didn't he do something to help it?

And if this did really happen, how come I've never heard of it, this is as amazing if not more so than the known "alien autopsy" hoax!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is just crap, this guy has too much time on his hands...way too much.

blue alien then brown alien then a Dr. with a crappy camcorder.....Seriously.

what a joke.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethia
I'm not familiar with this case at all, but some question/ideas/points of view I have are this.

Dr. Reed is a Dr. of what exactly? And what qualified him to then do an examination of the body?

He is not a doctor at all. His real name (or the name he is using now) is Jonathan Rutter. He was for a short time still posing as a child psychiatrist. He has had credit cards and ID cards in 15 different names , including; J Bradley Rutter, Dr. J B Rutter, John B Rutter, and even a few with Ruttre as the last name. HE has never ever ever been a real doctor. He was known by more than one person to have a severe allergy to dogs and even told his girlfriend that they would never get a dog.

And if this did really happen, how come I've never heard of it, this is as amazing if not more so than the known "alien autopsy" hoax!

People try to steer clear of frauds as obvious as this. Then again, coughFIGUahem...excuse me.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Yeah, this is pretty much been debunked before.

The guy in question is a professional con artist. I guess he thought getting huge publicity for being the first person to bludgeon an alien and film it would make him some money.

Sadly, even if the video were real it would be hard to believe it. Any second-rate special effects designer could make an alien dummy that's eyes blinked.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I just watched some footage on youtube of:
Alien audio clips
woods footage
bullet wound footage
"autopsy" footage

Here are some problems I have with all this footage.

The alien body had no points of articulation, it looks like a sack with stuffing shoved into it, there are no joints, the only thing with detail is the head and he never does a close up on it, never showing the eyes or mouth or any details.

His dog got disintegrated? ok sure.

I viewed the "autopsy" footage and how come they dont show the hands and feet and even a close up on the alien's facial features? You'd think that making the greatest discovery known to man they'd want to me complete, but no, a 15 second clip of just the bloody head wound from a few feet away will do just fine!

What is that thing in the beginning of the woods footage? It looks like a tent rolled up or something, its big, kind of conical shaped and leaning against the tree where the alien is lying.

Footage of his bullet wound are totally fake, you can see how the area has a waxy quality and def. doesnt look like any wound ive ever seen. Also, no bruising whatsoever around the wound???

Audio of the alien throwing a cup, speaking to him with telepathy and the alien making weird noises. There is very bad acting on the Dr's part, "no, no, it hurts too much!" "Do you want some water?"

He had a video camera for the alien laying motionless on the floor but for some reason he put the video camera away when the alien was actually moving around throwing things?

The footage of the alien blinking

Why did he wrap it in a huge sheet of tin foil? Where do you get a huge sheet of tin foil like that? I guess it makes it look more "Spacey"

If the alien is sitting there blinking, why not move around to it and videotape it blinking. He stands far away from it, shooting the top of it's head.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by D.Gribble]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
So you're in the woods. There's the alien lying there. EDIT and the alien's face is now articulate.

So you're in the woods. There's this alien lying there. Do you try to communicate with it? Help it? Apologize for bashing its skull in after the dog attacked it? You are a doctor, what do you do? You go photograph a black rectangle.

"Work! Come on! Work!" - You only hear that in movies, folks. This was one.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegdfather
I typed in "John Reed alien Hoax" and it came up with some interesting sources. Most of them say that this case took 6 years to finally be proved a hoax. Here are a couple links:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

aliencases.conforums.com...

www.seattlechatclub.org...

From what I read his adventure continues, he suppsedly put the body in the freezer and it came to life a few weeks later. The gov came and took all evidence except the two videos. Anyways I guess some people did some intense background checks into Dr. Reed and his crew and found them all to have different names and proved the video was a lie.

I want to know and see what happened to his dog. How come we didn't see that on the woods video? Im not trying to sound rude, I'm actually am on the fence of what to believe.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by thegdfather]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Black rectangle??? Hmmm.... that part alone makes me think twice about calling this a hoax.

Another possibility for him having a few different identification cards and names is possibility that he has been being harassed by gov't agents and naively thought that changing his name could avert the harassment.

Also, if there was a very interesting case with evidence to back it up in public domain becoming popular, I'll bet it's been debunked a million times.

Just some thoughts.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The alien looks fake, the blinking looks fake. Why would the alien blink and not do anything. The head looks like it was made out of hard clay and the body is just clothes. Why wouldn't he not make sure the alien was dead. One blow to the head with a branch wouldn't kill anything. You would have to be blind to not see the blinking while filming. Are we supposted to believe that the alien was alive and only blinked why it was being filmed then didnt do anything when he was messing with the head and just died. How did you guys think this was real?

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
What utter rubbish, I've seen better stuff in early BBC!!! Please tell me no one believes this? Pure fakery!!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
PMSL

1 man walking his dog defeats an advanced alien being, capable of travelling enormous distances across the universe............ with a big stick.

yeah ok........

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Looks like a fake to me, and not even a very good one. Why can't he take a clear video of the thing just lying there motionless? Oh, I notice from other posts that this is indeed a hoax.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join