It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did jesus look like??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

How about I change it then my brother...

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

That is the most excellent picture. I am proud of you.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
LOL! Yeah, well I apologize for the other.
Just trying to inject some humor, but not all humor is in good taste.
Feel free to copy that one, it won't stay in my uploads forever.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
LOL! Yeah, well I apologize for the other.
Just trying to inject some humor, but not all humor is in good taste.
Feel free to copy that one, it won't stay in my uploads forever.

Ok--done.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Damn, now I want to see it.

Colonel, perhaps I am the eternal optimist, that's what my wife says at least, but I'd like to think that it is not so much a historical hate so much as a comfort or cultural thing.

Much like the idea of Santa Clause, who was Black to begin with.

The real history of Santa is really interesting, but America would be loath to have a black santa on a card.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Ok KrazyJ...for a limited time only.

Hmmm...Zeed avatars and Zedd art soon will be in high demand.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Now we know for sure Jesus isn't human. As you can plainly see, he is a bright yellow color, with wavy yellow, blue-green hair. And a giant smile that anyone can love.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Colonel, perhaps I am the eternal optimist, that's what my wife says at least, but I'd like to think that it is not so much a historical hate so much as a comfort or cultural thing.

Much like the idea of Santa Clause, who was Black to begin with.

The real history of Santa is really interesting, but America would be loath to have a black santa on a card.

Woah the big man was black? Really?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know what? Who cares what he looked like. I thought his message was the important thing. Jesus can be any color you want him to be. Stop biting each other like a bunch of rabid dogs. If you took Jesus' message to heart, you wouldn't even be arguing over his appearance.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And the same thing goes for Santa. Almost every European country has a different story about Santa. Iceland has 13 Santas! Whether Santa was black or white, who gives a damn? Only those who feel the need to make an argument out of everything, just like Jesus in this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
And the same thing goes for Santa. Almost every European country has a different story about Santa. Iceland has 13 Santas! Whether Santa was black or white, who gives a damn? Only those who feel the need to make an argument out of everything, just like Jesus in this thread.

I tried this in the last Jesus thread, everyone says they dont discount his message, and the discussion continues.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Jesus and Santa........I thought they were the same person after all they share the same birthday.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Wait, I do not want to give the wrong impression.

My mistake, let me correct it with the knowledge.

SAINT NICHOLAS:
"It is well known that the name "Santa Claus" comes to us by way of the Dutch "Sinter Klaas," which in turn, was a form of Saint Nicholas. Our modern Santa Claus took his name from the Christian Saint Nicholas so we need to begin with a look at this Christian bishop of the fourth century.

Throughout history Nicholas of Myra (d. 350) has been one of the most beloved saints even apart from the Santa Claus context. In fact, George McKnight claims that both in the eastern and western Church, Nicholas is "the object of extreme veneration, to a degree unequaled in the case of any other saint."1 The first historical record of his veneration is the fact that the emperor Justinian built a church in his honor in Constantinople around the year 540. Nicholas is the patron saint of entire nations, including Greece, Russia, Sicily, and Lorraine, and many cities throughout Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, and Italy. He is also patron saint of children, bakers, merchants, and mariners."

BLACK PETER:
It is said that during the Middle Ages, the people in Holland referred to the devil as Black Peter (Dutch: Zwarte Piet). He was put in chains by Saint Nicholas, and made his slave. On Saint Nicholas' Eve (December 4), the saint had Black Peter drop candy and gifts down chimneys into the shoes children had placed there.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Aw man, I want some Zedd art.

Krazy Jethro (not a hick reference, but rather Jethro Tull since that's my last name) would be awesome.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Krazy Jethro (not a hick reference, but rather Jethro Tull since that's my last name) would be awesome.

Ok let me get this 1000% correct, your legal name is Jethro Tull, as in the classic rock god band of the 70s/80s? Did you legally change it to that?
If I could do that I would go by Ross Blue Oyster Cult

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My name is Rolling John Stones.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Last time Bro, You care what his color is I dont, Black people dont have bronze skin, people in there area were arabic , brown and if you know what wool looks likes it furry and larger curls, not shorter with short curls.

Just because you think things are one way doesnt mean they are. I am going by scientific proof of the people in that area. you are going by YOUR interpretation of a document.

You are a racist. YOu care about people color, YOur living a lie. A huge Lie if you think your not a racist.

Was jesus White NOOOOOQOOOOOO get it nOOOOOO. But you are just as bad as the people who say he is white. Go with science its much more likely to be right.

You are a racist everyone here thinks you are.

YOu care about color you are a racist, get over it live with or change your ways, you are sounding more and more like and idiot everytime you type.

Oh go get a crayon and check out what bronze looks like please, you #ing color blind fool.

Im done with this idiot

It is YOU who are the racist for denying the truth! YOU burn with the hatred and racism in your eyes! And for you to deny is for you to be a racist and to deny the Son of of God. Read from KrazyJethro!

This is an interesting bit I found.

"Biblical lore: Soon after Jesus was born, Herod is believed to have sent his soldiers to seek and kill
him as an infant. To hide the Christ child, we are told his family fled with him to Egypt but pre-Arab
Egypt was a society of dark-skinned Africans (as evidenced in their own hieroglyphs) and it would be
folly to try hiding an Aryan baby there of all places. The land was referred to as Kemet (the Black land),
for thousands of years, and themselves as "Kemetcu" (the black humans). The "father" of modern
history, Herodotus, himself acknowledged as much when he said "the Egyptians, Colchians and
Ethiopians have thick lips, broad nose, wooly hair and are of burnt skin." Elsewhere, he actually referred
to them as "black�."

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Colonel]

LOL, Dude You know why was brought up in the projects bro, Because my Aunt was Black (by MArriage) and I was the only White guy there, I know racsim. And you my friend are, you rantings are getting more and idiotic and anyone who reads my posts knows who the racist is. LOL, You are a joke, you actualy thought those pictures of bronze look like black people lol.. you need to turn your contrast up on your monitor.

I never said anything about him being white did I .. Huh B@tch did I?? Nope I spoke sceince, you spoke from a man who obviously has problem with his own color, enough where he has to spew it out loud... Say it loud I m black and Im proud.. YOu fool no one, you are a fool.

The description you speak of, says his hair was WHITE Like Wool, White as Snow, Does that Say Black to you, It also said his FEET where bronze.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT, I msure youll make something up.

I think anyone looking at this board knows who the jackass is here.

Now I am done, lol ..

And my Aunt who is a civil right advocate and Black, says your a Bitch ass.. =)

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Something we all should realize....BLACKS can range in skin tone from lightly tanned, to appearing black. Therefore, it is almost pointless to guess at skin tone... He is described as Jewish, king of the Jews, etc. AND BLACK.

hahah Jesus was most definitely not black. There were no black men or crackers running around that land during those times. In fact, the dominant "group" over there at the time were the Assyrians.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Ok let me get this 1000% correct, your legal name is Jethro Tull, as in the classic rock god band of the 70s/80s? Did you legally change it to that?
If I could do that I would go by Ross Blue Oyster Cult

No, my LAST name is Tull. I have heard "Are you related to Jethro" so many times, I have just come to accept it.

No, my name is not Jethro.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Last time Bro, You care what his color is I dont, Black people dont have bronze skin, people in there area were arabic , brown and if you know what wool looks likes it furry and larger curls, not shorter with short curls.

Just because you think things are one way doesnt mean they are. I am going by scientific proof of the people in that area. you are going by YOUR interpretation of a document.

You are a racist. YOu care about people color, YOur living a lie. A huge Lie if you think your not a racist.

Was jesus White NOOOOOQOOOOOO get it nOOOOOO. But you are just as bad as the people who say he is white. Go with science its much more likely to be right.

You are a racist everyone here thinks you are.

YOu care about color you are a racist, get over it live with or change your ways, you are sounding more and more like and idiot everytime you type.

Oh go get a crayon and check out what bronze looks like please, you #ing color blind fool.

Im done with this idiot

It is YOU who are the racist for denying the truth! YOU burn with the hatred and racism in your eyes! And for you to deny is for you to be a racist and to deny the Son of of God. Read from KrazyJethro!

This is an interesting bit I found.

"Biblical lore: Soon after Jesus was born, Herod is believed to have sent his soldiers to seek and kill
him as an infant. To hide the Christ child, we are told his family fled with him to Egypt but pre-Arab
Egypt was a society of dark-skinned Africans (as evidenced in their own hieroglyphs) and it would be
folly to try hiding an Aryan baby there of all places. The land was referred to as Kemet (the Black land),
for thousands of years, and themselves as "Kemetcu" (the black humans). The "father" of modern
history, Herodotus, himself acknowledged as much when he said "the Egyptians, Colchians and
Ethiopians have thick lips, broad nose, wooly hair and are of burnt skin." Elsewhere, he actually referred
to them as "black�."

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by Colonel]

LOL, Dude You know why was brought up in the projects bro, Because my Aunt was Black (by MArriage) and I was the only White guy there, I know racsim. And you my friend are, you rantings are getting more and idiotic and anyone who reads my posts knows who the racist is. LOL, You are a joke, you actualy thought those pictures of bronze look like black people lol.. you need to turn your contrast up on your monitor.

I never said anything about him being white did I .. Huh B@tch did I?? Nope I spoke sceince, you spoke from a man who obviously has problem with his own color, enough where he has to spew it out loud... Say it loud I m black and Im proud.. YOu fool no one, you are a fool.

The description you speak of, says his hair was WHITE Like Wool, White as Snow, Does that Say Black to you, It also said his FEET where bronze.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THAT, I msure youll make something up.

I think anyone looking at this board knows who the jackass is here.

Now I am done, lol ..

And my Aunt who is a civil right advocate and Black, says your a Bitch ass.. =)

Wow. You beat Colonel at his own game. And the funny thing is, he didn't even deny he was a racist.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Wow. You beat Colonel at his own game. And the funny thing is, he didn't even deny he was a racist.

Thats a funny thing about the colonel if he starts losing an arguement he stops posting

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join