It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What did jesus look like??

page: 8
0
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I always find it ANNOYING when some people are too stupid to read the freakin' rules of this particular forum. Additionally, I always wonder why they never attack the other party as well.


No, seriously. The rules are posted right before you come in the damn forum. NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART! Then, there are a host of rules right on the first perma thread---ALL YE WHO ENTER---that you should expect to be abused and abused well---particularly by the Colonel. Don't come in here and don't bitch like a pansy if you don't like it.

What do they do? They come in. I abuse them, and then they start crying and whining like a pansy.

Its amazing.

Colonel, people are not upset because you argue against them. People are upset because you dodge arguments and offer absolutly no solid proof to the ones you do make. So basically, you just rant and ramble on incoherently and think that you are making a point. When, in fact, you are not. You have offered no proof as to why Jesus was black, then the question of why it matters came up and you offered no good reason why it matters. You call everyone else racist when you are the biggest racist of them all.(hello pot, meet the kettel) This type of behavior annoys the hell out of anyone with a shred of common sense.

Besides, people can bitch all they want. No one ever said they couldn't. So why don't you grow the # up and open your eyes.

Have a spledid day...




posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

Originally posted by Colonel
I always find it ANNOYING when some people are too stupid to read the freakin' rules of this particular forum. Additionally, I always wonder why they never attack the other party as well.


No, seriously. The rules are posted right before you come in the damn forum. NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART! Then, there are a host of rules right on the first perma thread---ALL YE WHO ENTER---that you should expect to be abused and abused well---particularly by the Colonel. Don't come in here and don't bitch like a pansy if you don't like it.

What do they do? They come in. I abuse them, and then they start crying and whining like a pansy.

Its amazing.

Colonel, people are not upset because you argue against them. People are upset because you dodge arguments and offer absolutly no solid proof to the ones you do make. So basically, you just rant and ramble on incoherently and think that you are making a point. When, in fact, you are not. You have offered no proof as to why Jesus was black, then the question of why it matters came up and you offered no good reason why it matters. You call everyone else racist when you are the biggest racist of them all.(hello pot, meet the kettel) This type of behavior annoys the hell out of anyone with a shred of common sense.

Besides, people can bitch all they want. No one ever said they couldn't. So why don't you grow the # up and open your eyes.

Have a spledid day...


No, why don't you grow your monkey ass up and stop telling lies! In this and a few other threads I have posted scriptual evidence of Jesus' race. Furhtermore, other members have posted biological and historical evidence alluding to his race. I haveposted reasons as to WHY its important from ideas of authenticity, deception by the Church, and future tidings in Revelations.

Yet, you purposely ignore them and fall back on the lame-ass default claim of me being racist. No, maybe you ought to grow up and face the truth.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dude,

You need to get laid or something.

Chill

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Facefirst]

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Facefirst]



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
Dude,

You need to get laid or something.

Chill


And you need to watch your mouth!



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
right there is my case and point.


[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Facefirst]



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   


No, why don't you grow your monkey ass up and stop telling lies! In this and a few other threads I have posted scriptual evidence of Jesus' race. Furhtermore, other members have posted biological and historical evidence alluding to his race. I haveposted reasons as to WHY its important from ideas of authenticity, deception by the Church, and future tidings in Revelations.

Yet, you purposely ignore them and fall back on the lame-ass default claim of me being racist. No, maybe you ought to grow up and face the truth.

Let's not turn this into a shouting match. My 'monkey ass' has grown up and I am telling the truth, something you obviously lack the capacity to do. Take a good long look in the mirror, Colonel, It might be scary, but try it once.

You're 'scriptural' evidence was proven wrong right away. Bronze is much closer to middle eastern or a really good tan than it is to black. That's not even close to good evidence. It doesn't matter what other people posted, we're talking about your arguments and your lack of proof.

The reasons why were totally ridiculous. You said so yourself that 'god' doesn't like images. The fact that you shouldn't be thinking about his race at all is a good enough argument to dismiss yours.(you know, the 'we're all equal in gods eyes' bit) How could the church decieve people by making him middle eastern? (because that's most likely what he was) Why should the church even be thinking about it? And to even debate about the 'future tidings' you would have to prove that the bible(or any other religious text for that matter) was absolutly, beyond a doubt true. Which has been tried for years and years. It all boils down to faith, there is no proof.(you know, kind of like your arguments)

Now, I am falling back on the racist bit? Do you realize how many times you have falsly used the racist argument? My claims arn't 'lame-ass' becsue they're true. You ARE racist, and I don't remember you ever denying it. Now you'll probably say something about me buring in hell or trying to help Satan subvert people. But I'm not worried, because the more you debate me the more you look like an ass. And you're doing a great job of looking like an ass.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by joehayner]



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I forget who commented on my avatar, but I find it amusing that you said what you did. Because its not me, and because it shows that you judge solely on appearances.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Let's not turn this into a shouting match. My 'monkey ass' has grown up and I am telling the truth, something you obviously lack the capacity to do. Take a good long look in the mirror, Colonel, It might be scary, but try it once.

You're 'scriptural' evidence was proven wrong right away. Bronze is much closer to middle eastern or a really good tan than it is to black. That's not even close to good evidence. It doesn't matter what other people posted, we're talking about your arguments and your lack of proof.

The reasons why were totally ridiculous. You said so yourself that 'god' doesn't like images. The fact that you shouldn't be thinking about his race at all is a good enough argument to dismiss yours.(you know, the 'we're all equal in gods eyes' bit) How could the church decieve people by making him middle eastern? (because that's most likely what he was) Why should the church even be thinking about it? And to even debate about the 'future tidings' you would have to prove that the bible(or any other religious text for that matter) was absolutly, beyond a doubt true. Which has been tried for years and years. It all boils down to faith, there is no proof.(you know, kind of like your arguments)

Now, I am falling back on the racist bit? Do you realize how many times you have falsly used the racist argument? My claims arn't 'lame-ass' becsue they're true. You ARE racist, and I don't remember you ever denying it. Now you'll probably say something about me buring in hell or trying to help Satan subvert people. But I'm not worried, because the more you debate me the more you look like an ass. And you're doing a great job of looking like an ass.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by joehayner]


You're telling the truth? Is this something new for you, repugnant? You conveniently left out thepart with wooly hair. Isn't that typical. Lying ALSO includes whole and partial ommissions of the truth, repugnant.

Go look at the Jesus was a black man!! thread for more proof.

How could the church decieve people by making him middle eastern?

By changing his visage and advertising the new one all over the planet.

Why should the church even be thinking about it?

For world domination through theology.

And I don't have to deny that I am a racsit b/c it was never true. Why would I take the time to deny a lie about myself?

Repugnant.














I almost forgot.....You are going to burn in Hell like you need to for doing the work of Satan, demonspawn.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
:please tune your sarcasm radars in my general direction:

Come on now people, i think it has been thoroughly proven that jesus looked exactly like colonel looks. disagree, and you are not only a racist, but you're going to hell too.

:end sarcasm:

Seriously though, i find it very amusing that colonel labels people racists so often, but still hasn't denied that he is racist.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh ya! And by the way, Jesus was white!

*runs out of the room quickly*



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
Come on now people, i think it has been thoroughly proven that jesus looked exactly like colonel looks. disagree, and you are not only a racist, but you're going to hell too.



I'm glad you agree and for your information , I am not a racist.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What amazes me is the fact that people claim that I am a racist for pointing out the obvious truth.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by joehayner
Let's not turn this into a shouting match. My 'monkey ass' has grown up and I am telling the truth, something you obviously lack the capacity to do. Take a good long look in the mirror, Colonel, It might be scary, but try it once.

You're 'scriptural' evidence was proven wrong right away. Bronze is much closer to middle eastern or a really good tan than it is to black. That's not even close to good evidence. It doesn't matter what other people posted, we're talking about your arguments and your lack of proof.

The reasons why were totally ridiculous. You said so yourself that 'god' doesn't like images. The fact that you shouldn't be thinking about his race at all is a good enough argument to dismiss yours.(you know, the 'we're all equal in gods eyes' bit) How could the church decieve people by making him middle eastern? (because that's most likely what he was) Why should the church even be thinking about it? And to even debate about the 'future tidings' you would have to prove that the bible(or any other religious text for that matter) was absolutly, beyond a doubt true. Which has been tried for years and years. It all boils down to faith, there is no proof.(you know, kind of like your arguments)

Now, I am falling back on the racist bit? Do you realize how many times you have falsly used the racist argument? My claims arn't 'lame-ass' becsue they're true. You ARE racist, and I don't remember you ever denying it. Now you'll probably say something about me buring in hell or trying to help Satan subvert people. But I'm not worried, because the more you debate me the more you look like an ass. And you're doing a great job of looking like an ass.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by joehayner]


You're telling the truth? Is this something new for you, repugnant? You conveniently left out thepart with wooly hair. Isn't that typical. Lying ALSO includes whole and partial ommissions of the truth, repugnant.

Go look at the Jesus was a black man!! thread for more proof.

How could the church decieve people by making him middle eastern?

By changing his visage and advertising the new one all over the planet.

Why should the church even be thinking about it?

For world domination through theology.

And I don't have to deny that I am a racsit b/c it was never true. Why would I take the time to deny a lie about myself?

Repugnant.














I almost forgot.....You are going to burn in Hell like you need to for doing the work of Satan, demonspawn.


and look how you conviniently change around the context of the scripture to suit your argument.

it said nothing of "wooly hair", it said "his head and hairs were white like wool, as white as snow"


besides, the scripture you used as "proof" cannot be taken literally when in the sentence fallowing the one above, it says jesus' eyes burned red like fire, he held seven stars in one hand, and that he had a double edged sword sticking out of his mouth



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by dunkleskates
Come on now people, i think it has been thoroughly proven that jesus looked exactly like colonel looks. disagree, and you are not only a racist, but you're going to hell too.



I'm glad you agree and for your information , I am not a racist.


Well you are either a moron or you are changing people's words around to fit your needs. Hummm...omiting information to change it! Didn't you just condem that a few posts back?


Oh ya! And this is the new Jesus smiley:

See I told you he was white!



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Oh ya! And this is the new Jesus smiley:

See I told you he was white!


You....are...not...funny.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
colonel?



are you related to this guy?






just wondering

[Edited on 3-2-2004 by KrazyIvan]



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
colonel?



are you related to this guy?






just wondering


No, racist, are you?



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
it's it great how colonel selectivly replies to the posts where he wasn't proven wrong?



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
and look how you conviniently change around the context of the scripture to suit your argument.

it said nothing of "wooly hair", it said "his head and hairs were white like wool, as white as snow"

White as snow=color
White like wool= texture.

besides, the scripture you used as "proof" cannot be taken literally when in the sentence fallowing the one above, it says jesus' eyes burned red like fire, he held seven stars in one hand, and that he had a double edged sword sticking out of his mouth

eyes burned red like fire= he had red eyes which we've all had, hence Visine.


I don't understand the last line.



posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
colonel?
are you related to this guy?

just wondering


No, racist, are you?


I know you are but what am I! I know you are but what am I! GOD! What age are you about 2? I swear when I first came to this board I thought that you were an 8 year old, know it all black girl with a chip on her shoulder towards anyone or thing white because of the slavery issues that occured before any of use were ever born. I guess that you proved me wrong!:shk:

PS



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join