It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent trip to Area 51- Guards cross the line

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Don't know if this has already been answered or not but I believe greeneyedleo asked you about your camera. You never gave a straight answer, just '2008' and how you were gone for '3 hours', which does not tell me anything. So how about some information on the camera?

Thanks.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

From Page 6 of ths thread:

2.The camera was a Panasonic SDR-SW20S,

HTH.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Thanks Badge01.

edit: 70minutes battery life. interesting

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Sounds like BS. Why would you stay if you had video evidence of them ransaking your campsite. Were you on private property? If not you should call the cops and show them the footage of these guys trashing your stuff. Instead you stay.

I don't think so.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I used to sell seabrings.. you can barely fit a set of golf clubs in that thing let alone a *big* tent and camping eqpt etc

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Personally I think the OP has made enough points to convince me that his story is true. I believe some members are truly questioning the authenticity of the story; which they have every right and reason to do based on past threads. I also believe there are members who are trying to prove the OP wrong just for the sake of them being right and having the last word and being the hero who debunked the story.

I'm sure if something like this happened to one of you and you wanted your story to be told, you'd get a little frustrated as well when so many people are telling you that you're lying. This is ATS!!! We're supposed to be the ones who are a little more open than the general public to stories like this.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Is this the first time that the cammo dudes (or others) have done this searching lark on public land?

If so, could it be that the Area 51 has gotton bigger without people knowing?

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BSG75

Been a while since visiting my old thread. Many posters since I last was on have made the same old claims as to why my story is bogus... IE, why did I stay. I have answered that so many times and wont anymore.

For the last time.... We stayed because it was too cold to pack up and leave. If anyone has taken down a tent in the desert before, they know it takes a little while. Add in its dark and freezing. Just to get my stakes out of the ground is time consuming enough from the hard desert ground.

the camera has been posted by badge from me giving the model number.

I don't know how joeintx knows im a regular at groom lake, but im glad someone came to my defense on that. I really have been there so many times with nothing ever happening.

To another poster... no I WAS NOT THE PERSON WHO CLAIMED TO BE CHASED BY UFOS IN UTAH. Dont know of that story,, might of been the poster hiii98. I think I remember something like that coming from him. But I could be wrong. But no, sorry wasnt me. I posted here for a year or so just talking about area 51 and such. It was only after camping so many times that something extraordinary happened. I never expected such backlash, yea I didnt have evidence anymore, but I wasnt claiming to be a time traveler or an alien abductee. Heck, I didnt even claim to see a UFO there.

To another poster talking about how my claim of the gun cocking was to hollywood, and that I might change my tune to just hearing the safety being clicked off. Im sorry it sounds like a movie, but thats what I heard. I doubt they would be driving around in their truck on the rough desert floor with loaded and cocked guns on their lap. Pretty sure logic would state that while they are driving, the safety is on. but who knows, I heard what I heard.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

It said anonymous made a post, but I see nothing. If ya ask me, and no one has, there are too many of this strange anonymous person.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I understand you about the tent part, cold and windy. Spent a year almost living in a tent in northern Norway. When its cold, windy and everything is a mess, and it's dark, the slightest thought of moving outside a tent is what can be considered madness.

Anyway, it's an intersting story and certainly something to tell on. Maybe reconsider the idea of posting it on a site which promotes the slogan 'deny ignorance', but still is littered with skeptics that wont believe # until it's smothered in their faces.

I choose to believe it because, I want to. The story makes sense. Why pack up an entire camp site and leave because someone went through your stuff? Their gone, aren't they? I went camping on Svalbard, polar bears, danger, all that stuff. A bear could have stopped by our camp any time, but we still stayed considering.

About the 'how can you be so stupid as to leave the tape in the camera and then go to sleep', thing. The cammos probably thought the exact same thing and came back to get it, trying to go unnoticed. Otherwise they would have woke you up, maybe, and asked you nicely or in a more hostile manner if you could give them the tape. You would have asked 'what tape?' and they would have shot you. Then you wouldn't even have a story to tell.

Survaillance camera in a tent, good idea, I shall attempt it.

I wanna go camping outside area 51 too..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fergu

Thanks fergu. You should go camping. Its almost the end of August so Ill be going about twice a month till December.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Kinda difficult, live far, far away. One day though, one day.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarCrowd
This is ATS!!! We're supposed to be the ones who are a little more open than the general public to stories like this.

On the contrary, we SHOULD be the one's who are a little more skeptical and a little less gullible than the gen pub.

Lumpy

www.digitalcartography.com

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
...When I posted it, I honestly did not expect nor want such attention/scrutiny...

Sure you didn't.
You post a story about getting harassed, burglarized, life threatened by cammos,
PLUS you post that you had video of it happening,

THEN of course you post that the video got stolen.

And if that wasn't enough, you post about it in at least two separate threads.

You "honestly" did not expect nor want such attention/scrutiny?

You funny guy.
You not honest guy, but you funny guy.

Lumpy

www.digitalcartography.com

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I believe them.
but then i used to be a range guard at NWC China Lake.

They made a few mistakes that made it easy for the cammo dudes.

One i bet they use the same camp site each time they go there.

They pitch there tent in the same place each time.

This makes it easy for the cammo dudes to plant mics to hear every thing said in camp.

Plus the it has been suspected that the inn in Rachel is bugged or there are people in rachel being payed to inform on trouble makers so that the guard will have forwarning.

The thing that made the cammo dudes pinpoint them.
They were regulars in the area.
They likely said something in town.
They said something in camp
Something they did on a previous trip.

Something that many people don't understand is that most newer cars an trucks now have built in GPS transmitters.

if they get your license number they can get your car GPS identifier number.
using a national security warrant. (patriot act)
then every time the car is in the area 51 area they are forwarned.

The navy used this at NWC China Lake and the Chocolate Mountain Gunnery Range to track a group of scraper stealing scrap material from there ranges.
they also had a informant at Slab City Calif that keep a eye on some known scraper working out of there.

Reporting something to the cops around area 51 is useless
they are working with the area 51 security people.
They get a lot of money and equipment for there cooperation.

The area 51 security people must have got pissed around 1999 to 2000 when i took a couple of there security sensors if they are now cracking down hard on people that grab them.
Oh well there are always the ones along the US Mexico border if i need more.
they were good for warning if someone was in the areas i camped in.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Wow anned, never thought of al that. But yes, we camp at the same sight each time. We use the two same cars we go. either her convertible or my toyota. They have come and written down sutff, and then drove off. guss it all adds up.

The other guy, i am a funny guy, and i am an honest guy, but thanks for calling me a liar without any proof.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My God..Junior High English must have been a real bitch for some of the posters on this thread. Just for starters, There, Their and They're are 3 different words with entirely different meanings.

If you want people to take you seriously, at least make an effort people..Sheesh. If I saw that atrociousness on a job application (oh wait, I have!) I'd laugh you out of the room. Like I'm doing now.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EBJet

whos that in reference to?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Dude you are not very bright...You should know with todays technology they were listening to every word you spoke. Better think twice about going back, because once you have something on them is when they usually decide to disappear you. Maybe not over that, but you see why all they would have to do is shoot you and cqarry you and your girlfriend over the line. No questions asked, you were caught in the forbidden zone and no one will ask any questions that will get anywhere.

Not trying to scare you, but you should be very scared of giving them any kind of trouble from now on, stay at home and seek adventure in a much safer area, like your back yard.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join