It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent trip to Area 51- Guards cross the line

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
BKNapple,

I honestly would pay mind to anyone here.

If what you said really happened then Thank You for sharing it. Some people are just out for some type of fight and a lot of times it's not worth fighting.

I wouldn't argue with people anymore, they seem to be just using petty tactics, for future advice, just ignore the morons and deal with the serious questions.

Some people spend wayyyyy too much time on this messageboard.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
reply to post by bknapple

How did you determine it was a "very large gun" simply by the sound of them "making it ready to fire"?

This is what IVe had to deal with on this thread. If you want to ask a question that has an underlying tone of skepticism, at least read to see if that question has been asked....multiple times.

I knew it was a very large gun because

A. I've seen them before
B. Anyone with google can find out they have large guns at their sides.

To hear them ready their guns just reminded me of how large they were. Plus a little fear helped as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

Congrats on the wedding!!!

That abandoned building is just that. Never used for Indy, and I think they were using the A le Inn as their premise for the far out cafe.

They filmed those scenes in New Mexico, why they couldnt of done it in the Vegas desert, I dont know... And besides, if they really wanted to be accurate, there was no cafe there in the 50's, lol.

I was just curious if you were a local who could get out to Rachel whenever you wanted to. ITs a nice freedom to be able to camp at Area 51 pretty much at the drop of a hat, esp when so many love to talk about the place on message boards like this. Its almost like Im spoiled.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
To be quite honest the gaurds out there have become more aggressive due to some stuff me and a few friends have pulled out there on Dirtbikes
they cannot catch us on them and they cant touch you once you are on the highway, screw the cammo dudes unless they start shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Surely you can google a pic of the "large gun" then correct?

If they had M4's/Ar-15's, that certainly isn't a "large gun", nor does it fire a large round.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Did you think when the 'camo dude' cocked his gun or whatever it was a warning to stay the hell down or if they refused, they wouldn't shoot would they? Probably just a few warning shots.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by diamount

Not sure the reason, but it could just be what they do when they get out of their truck. Ive only seen them out of their trucks a few times, but each time it was to arrest someone so they always had their gun out and ready.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPOOKYSINNER
Cammo Dudes are wusses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats about the most useless, and invariably WRONG statement I've read at ATS.
Don't blanket one group of peoples mannerisms because of one ALLEGED bad experience.

They're human, and they're doing a job.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by kthulu

Congrats on the wedding!!!

That abandoned building is just that. Never used for Indy, and I think they were using the A le Inn as their premise for the far out cafe.

They filmed those scenes in New Mexico, why they couldnt of done it in the Vegas desert, I dont know... And besides, if they really wanted to be accurate, there was no cafe there in the 50's, lol.

I was just curious if you were a local who could get out to Rachel whenever you wanted to. Its a nice freedom to be able to camp at Area 51 pretty much at the drop of a hat, esp when so many love to talk about the place on message boards like this. Its almost like Im spoiled.

Thanks!
I think I crossed wires on the building I was speaking about. It appears to be in he proper location for whats called The Fallout Cafe" in Indiana Jones, but its most likely done in CGI in the movie, as its all functional. Anyway, it was just a thought. Thanks for the info!

No, I'm not a local by any means, I was in town for my wedding only. I thought about throwing up a post here saying I needed someone to take me too Area 51, but I figured I could find it, or find someone in Rachel who could. Sure enough I bought a .33 cent map which I told them is hella underpriced. If someone needs a map, they'll probably pay out the nose for it. At least I would have.

And I agree about going there instead of posting about it. Thats what drove us to go there. I thought it was kinda funny, getting so excited over a pick up truck sitting on a hill and a few signs, but I was giddy. I'm such a tourist.

Anyway, pardon me for the hijacking of the your thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
You didnt hijack. You tried to verify if I was telling the truth, and you found otherwise. All you did was add to the thread. Much appreciated. Hopefully the next time you go back , you ask Cody like I mentioned. Or anyone else for that matter. Till then I stick to my word.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
dude, i sold chrysler seabring convertables. you can barely fit a set of golf clubs in that thing, let alone tent/gear/etc

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Next time keep the memory card and video tapes close to you while you throw the camera another place, just in case they visit you again.

At least then you might be abel to save some images or videos of earlier events.

But man, I would have craped myself sitting in that tent.

Perhaps a good idea you didn't go out, it might have lead to you guys getting arrested or anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This story is bogus.

The guy has a camera inside of his tent that records the cammo's trashing his tent. They don't see this camera or they do see it and ignore it. Then in the middle of the night many hours later (forget the fact that this could be a new shift of guards now that would have no idea about this alleged camera) they return somehow 'remembering' now that there was a camera there?
Lastly, I'm assuming it's some sort of expensive digital camera 2-5,000$ range or more and yet you aren't even the slightest bit concerned that your property was outright STOLEN and taken and you don't seem to even care.

This story is a joke.

Also, I should mention, isn't this the same guy who a year or two ago on this forum propagated a hoax that he was chased by UFO/Aliens on a highway in Utah or something along those lines? I think the name was different but I distinctly remember the guy being in his mid 20's and saying that he camps constantly outside of a51 with his girlfriend. It really does sound like the same guy and in fact he was exposed as a hoaxer because his ridiculous story about being chased by aliens and making contact with e.b.e.'s was completely shot full of holes by everyone here.
Does anyone remember what I'm talking about and if so can you try to find the thread I remember it went to alot of pages and I seem to remember it being from late last year fall to winter and around the time of the O'hare thing I THINK.
If this is the same guy then he has a history of making up absolutely ridiculous claims. He had a 'video' too in the last event and it supposedly showed some red light following them on the road up until the E.T.'s came out and started frightening them or some such garbage.

I call hoax!

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Fulcrum29]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
bknapple is a regular here and around GLR.

Admittedly, the story sounds a little weird and has had quite a life-span on here, but I won't call it one way or the other.

I've been there (once) and the cammies couldn't have been more disinterested in us than if we'd just stayed home. Kind of disappointed me while making me very glad. Others have stories of agressive, all while staying well within GLR boundaries, security hijinks.

I do think "something" happened on bk's trip but what, I don't know.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I sorta believed your thread until I read the part about making their guns "ready to fire".

What a bunch of movie crap. I always laugh when I see someone in a movie stick the barrel of a gun to someones head, and then when they don't comply, the rack the slide, as if now they really mean business...haha

Military or security personnel who are authorized to use deadly force will already have a round in the chamber and be ready to roll. In the case of a rifle like an M16 or M4, it will be ready to fire with the safety on, in the case of something like a 1911 or Sig it will be in the same condition, and in the case of a Glock, there will be no safety, a simple pull of the trigger will suffice.

Sorry, its the little things that discredit peoples stories IMO.

Now the OP can turn around and say he heard the "click" of a safety being flicked off, but thats pretty hard to hear unless you are in an enclosed 10x10 room with someone.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by TheStarMan]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral
I just went for a walk to clear my head.

Apologies if you were offended by anything I said.

This appears to be rhyming, which is an added bonus

but rhyming takes timing, and sometimes cahones!

sorry off topic.. just had to.

-

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I stopped beleivng the story as soon as I found out you stayed the night there. If you had video of guards messing up your stuff, than why did you stay?

Also, the guy with the dirtbike story, I'm sure that the Army would be stumped by a couple of guys on dirtbikes.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join