It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent trip to Area 51- Guards cross the line

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disinfo Agent1966
reply to post by bknapple32

I've read this entire crap thread. And your responses are garbage..provide some real proof.

The cammo dudes still are a mixture of Wackenhut and USAF Security Forces...however wackenhut provides more personnel. I know wackenhut is a private firm...they are contracted by the USAF and follow USAF guidelines along with theirs.

Links...ie myspace with pics with you doing your groom lake outdoorsman crap, photobucket with uploaded pictures of past excursions...it's really not that hard. I'll apologize if you provide real stuff.

I know you've provided answers before. With sketchy answers.

Until you prove otherwise....this is a bucket of steaming feces.

waiting for that apology... i provided a trip report from 06 with pics and my myspace page.....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Yeah, slimjims are standard issue for the cammo dudes along with their .50 Calibers and AT-4s. They must also work with AAA, unlocking vehicle lockouts for the locals.

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by Disinfo Agent1966

I've read this entire crap thread. And your responses are garbage..provide some real proof.

The cammo dudes still are a mixture of Wackenhut and USAF Security Forces...however wackenhut provides more personnel. I know wackenhut is a private firm...they are contracted by the USAF and follow USAF guidelines along with theirs.

Links...ie myspace with pics with you doing your groom lake outdoorsman crap, photobucket with uploaded pictures of past excursions...it's really not that hard. I'll apologize if you provide real stuff.

I know you've provided answers before. With sketchy answers.

Until you prove otherwise....this is a bucket of steaming feces.

waiting for that apology... i provided a trip report from 06 with pics and my myspace page.....
Yeah, I'm sorry I called you out and make you post pictures.

However your story still reeks of pickled octopus.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Disinfo Agent1966]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Disinfo Agent1966

Nice to see ive upgraded from dung to octopus. Progress, right?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I mean, if this story happened to anyone else...they would have just thrown their tent, etc in the car and fled. Darnkess and coldness wouldnt matter.

I don't think you can speak for everyone else. I doubt I would have left. Mainly out of curiosity to see if they returned. Now the second time they came back and broke into the car I might leave at that point but that's only so my mouth wouldn't get me shot.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple

Interesting story, How far into the base do you camp?..If its private land then contract security has no jurisdiction on private land and cannot come and rape and pillage your gear and they cannot go into your car. I would think only the sheriff could search your car, however if you were inside the base perimeter than its open season for the Air Force and the contract security but its odd that they came back a second time. Always have a backup, I venture to guess that SOME of those contract security people are not the sharpest tools in the shed. Watch your back out there.

VOS OPTP PAX
NOS PRAEPARO PRO BELLUM

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

I camp near the border. They might not have 'jurisdiction' but they do patrol the lands for miles past the borderline

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Will you ever address the battery life issue on the camera?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

I dont see what the issue is. I always have extra batteries and chargers with me. I believe I have addressed it in the forms of other questions, but maybe Im wrong. Either way, , to me, its a non issue. Am I supposed to report that I had multiple batteries for the trip as well?

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You have never answered the question. You expect us to believe with 70 minutes of battery life you went to eat, came back, and got this on a memory card.

You ate and came back in 70 mins? How far is the cafe from the campsite?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

sir, I just said I had multiple batteries. So no, I did not leave camp and come back within 70 minutes. read my posts if you want a timeline.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Dude are you on crack?

1) Insert Battery into Camera.

2) Leave campsite.

3) Go eat.

4) 70 mins later the battery dies.

Who is changing your "multiple batteries" when you're gone? You expect us to believe within that small 70 minute window of battery life that all this happened?

This is math 101 man.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I understand skepicism. I embrace it. What I don't understand is the constant picking and bickering about all of these details. Ben has given his answers. You can either believe him or not. Restating the questions a thousand different ways will not allow us to arrive at the answers. To Ben's credit, he has much, much more patience than I would have in a similar situation. He is accused of never having been to the area. He posts pictures on Myspace. He is still accused of not coming up with a believable story. I applaud all of those who never make mistakes and always remember everything they do and say. Hell, I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning, little lone what happened to me 2 years ago.

Let's look at motivations for a minute. Ben has posted here before. He doesn't appear to me to be the kind of person that makes up outlandish stories to get attention. I think that everyone will agree that he camped that night. Something happened to him that made enough of an impression that he decided to post it here.

Is this something that is completely out of character for the security forces at Area 51? I personally don't think so. I think that they are capable of doing whatever they need to do to ensure the security of the facility.

Thanks for posting such a thought-provoking story Ben.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
You are absolutly right the guards are getting testy but its not due to the people that supposedly crossed the border to the base! I know for a fact that those idiots that we fondly refer to as The Cammo Dudes are pissed off due to our recent actions along Groome Lake Rd and the area surrounding Groome Lake!

Since 2005 me and a handful of friends have been giving the Cammo Dudes a #ty time, we show up with our Dirt Bikes and park out along the highway once we take them off the trailer its game on for a good 2-3 hours.

They have chased us so many times but when you have 8 guys riding off in different directions it becomes hard for our friendly Cammo Dudes to do much especially since they cannot go cross country very far in there trucks, although the last time they did send out a Black hawk to observe our actions.

Dont be surprised if the Cammo Dudes disappear and security goes directly to Military Police in the next few months!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Heh, funny stuff. I actually know a guard that works out at Area 51 personally. They would never do anything like this, and yes contrary to popular belief you can cross over into the nevada test site without getting shot or arrested. The guards at area 51 deal with people accidently driving their atv's over into the test site property quite frequently. There isn't anything going on out there, its just a military base where they store nukes. There are no UFO's or anything, its just a storage facility / research place. And those guys that guard Area 51 aren't anything like you nerds have worked them up too be. They are mostly all active military in their mid 20s. They are not special forces or any of that garbage, just reguler army and marine guys. It's a really #ty job, but pays well. Those guys work 15 16 hour days. They work those guards really hard.

Oh, and to let you guys know. There are quite a few people in and around las vegas that work at the test site, but its just a bunch of office buildings and labs. There is nothing going on in there that you would go "wowwww" over. It's just a military base, get over it.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple
reply to post by trilateral

The inn isnt going to gain or lose visitors by this story.

The simple reason as to why they visited our campsite could have been because there was already a border crossing earlier in the day. MY girlfriend and I talked to them after they got their tickets. Luckily for them, they werent arrested ( to my shock). So the cammos could easily have seen us talk to them and figured we were now 'of interest'

Since they screwed with my fire pit, I thought maybe they didnt want us making a fire. I doubt this as I have camped with a fire pit every time with no problem and all fire warnings had ended in that area.

But everything they did, when added up, makes no sense. I wont know, hence Ill be going back to see what happens next time.

Its never fun, however, to have your credibility questioned. So when someone is saying I am making a story, it offends me a little bit.

They were already inside the boundary cosidered to be the property of US government. This boundary is VERY large indeed, in fact, the Little A Le Inn is well inside of it (the border begins just a few miles north of Las Vegas, actually.

He got a friendly visit from the Silver Pickup Guys.

It's not widely known but the surrounding area of Area 51 (which is MASSIVE area) is laid out into Green, Yellow and Red zones. The Green Zone circumference stars at a few miles north of LV, flows round to Death Valley, up to Route 6/ Route 95 intersection then round to where route 319 meets route 56, then round to just north of Mesquite and back to the original point north of LV.
The 'yellow zone' begins at Gunderson Road, just off Extraterrestrial Highway and the 'red zone' pretty much begins at the checkpoint at 37°20'46.07" N by 115°39'34.36" N.

If you're in the 'yellow zone' you're bound to be known by the perimeter guards even if you don't see them. If they see you coming back as often as these kids did, then like as not they'd resort to scare tactics, like they did. If you get into the red zone (which is not marked except at the checkpoints, which don't cover all of the roads) then god help you.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

Rocks questions are still valid questions that need answering. Not saying the story isn't true, but it does seem like there are some missing pieces to the puzzle or some misunderstandings going on here. So, ahem, can we please directly answer Rocksarerocks questions so we can continue?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Iron Maiden rules...

Back on topic, I don't really understand his multiple batteries statements, do you?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
the multiple batteries are simple. Whatever is caught on tape, be it a bear or wind or a cammo dude, will only be caught on one battery. To view this I can either plug in my car charger or pop in another battery. in this case i simply popped in another battery.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Please please please please please PLEASE tell me you put a fresh battery in, left to go eat, and came back all within 70 minutes and this was on the tape before the battery died. Answer the question.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join