It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
reply to post by ATSGUY

Tell me about this quarantine.
What is it, why is it, and who putted it in place. Not to mention, why would certain species respect this quarantine and not come to Earth. Why would some species let other species put this quarantaine over Earth, and if there is a quarantine, why do we see UFO's all the time. Today we are in a time in which the sightings get bigger and more more more.

Mod Edit: Large quote removed. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/5/08 by JAK]

Micheal has said that because of the Lucifer rebellion which was something that even i dont understand. I still don't know if the Lucifer rebellion was with beings that were spiritual beings or plane old ETs. But anyway he said that because of this rebellion the planet was put into quarantine, i guess only people with proper authorization are able to get into. But every now and then some ets break the quarantine and comes to earth and does what ever.

here is a part in the urantia book that explains the quorantine, also i think the quarantine can explain why we cannot communicate telepathically with each other.

www.urantia.org...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY forcing their government to disclose the truth, and bring in a new golden age!

No it will bring Kaos, Anarchy, and War... a Golden Age will come when we no longer need a Government to tell us what to do...

I don't see this happening for a very long time...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ATSGUY forcing their government to disclose the truth, and bring in a new golden age!

No it will bring Kaos, Anarchy, and War... a Golden Age will come when we no longer need a Government to tell us what to do...

I don't see this happening for a very long time...

yea actually recently a person opened my eyes to what people that are not prepared will do. Ok you and me yes we know about aliens and stuff like that, but for the average person who may or may not be set on a fantastic religious believe...i think the fly over could become a bad thing and people start committing suicides...oh well

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
yea actually recently a person opened my eyes to what people that are not prepared will do. Ok you and me yes we know about aliens and stuff like that, but for the average person who may or may not be set on a fantastic religious believe...i think the fly over could become a bad thing and people start committing suicides...oh well

I really cant see why.
OK, maybe because im living in a whole other reality than most people. In my world Aliens and alien presence on Earth is something im am sure of for lots and lots of years. For most other people it is not. But i still cant think of people killing themselves when UFO's start a massive flyover. I mean, this isnt 1920 anymore. Every big city on this planet has nucleair weapons aimed at them, and that doesnt even make people kill tehmselves.

And take a look at sightings and abductions. I have never heard of people commiting suicide after seeying a ufo so clearly it cant be cut off as something natural or man-made. Nor did i ever heard of abductees killing themselves.

I belief that in a way we are conditioned for contact. All the movies that are made, the media that is taking this subject as a topic much much more etc etc.

And especially if everything you say is truth, about the ships sending out messages of peace...

But when it happens we will see how much my (our) reality differs from all the other people who dont belive in aliens.

[edit on 17/5/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

I was just thinking about the war of the worlds radio announcement. It was an adaptation of H. G. Wells' classic novel The War of the Worlds, back in october of 1938. Apparently people took the radio talk, new bulletin, and the talk of Martians landing and stuff like that as the real thing.

en.wikipedia.org...(radio)

Many people missed or ignored the opening credits of the program, and in the atmosphere of growing tension and anxiety in the days leading up to World War II, took it to be a news broadcast. Contemporary newspapers reported that panic ensued, with people fleeing the area, and others thinking they could smell the poison gas or could see the flashes of the lightning in the distance.

Professor Richard J. Hand cites studies by unnamed historians who "calculate[d] that some six million heard the CBS broadcast; 1.7 million believed it to be true, and 1.2 million were 'genuinely frightened'".[1] While Welles and company were heard by a comparatively small audience (in the same time period, rival network NBC's audience was an estimated 30 million), the uproar that followed was anything but minute: within a month, there were about 12,500 newspaper articles about the broadcast or its impact, while Adolf Hitler cited the panic, as Hand writes, as "evidence of the decadence and corrupt condition of democracy."[1]

if just a little radio show back in 1938 can cause a nation wide, over 1 million person panic...panic to the point that people run away screaming, and leave their homes.

Just imagine what actuall alien spaceships practically covering the skys would do. Even with all the telepathic talk from the ships being projected to the people to stay calm and all of that i think people will still go crazy, and some if not may will end up killing themselves.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Yes i know, but you forget one important thing. This was in 1938. Now it is 2008.
We have had lots more wars, scandals, crisis-ses etc etc, so people are far more experienced then at that time. Experienced in bad things.

Not to mention, in 1938 we didnt had Independence day, Close Encounters of the third kind, ET, Star Wars and Star Trek. There are lots more by the way, in which people get conditioned to think about alien life or to even get used to the idea there are aliens. Not to mention that back in those days there werent ET-items on newsbroadcasts and big radio and television shows on a daily basis.

And what to think of the enormously increased amount of sightings from the 1930's till now, or all those alleged crashes and stuff...

Dont underestimate the human race my friend. I think we can handle a lot more than most people think.

[edit on 17/5/08 by TheNetherlands]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow, i can't wait for this fly over! I'm getting tired of sitting in my lawn chair looking up, i think i'm getting a neck cramp. My "friends" told me it was going to happen today, but only those with a true heart and believes this will happen, will only be able to see them.

These threads are pointless, but thank you Op for sharing what you believe to be the truth. I hope your wrong cause a massive fly over will spark anarchisim. All the none believers are going to start shooting the believers cause they'll be sick of hearing "I TOLD YOU SO". If this is to happen i will be out in my chair having a green "smoke" while laughing at everyone panicking. Should be a fun day.

Take Care

Love and Light

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
OK, so because of Satan's rebellion we all are suffering. They have chosen to put us in quarantine and make us suffer like this because of one entity's jealousy towards another.

And, you still havent answered me this, and i know youve read it because you read and reply'd to my post above this one:

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
reply to post by ATSGUY

You know, i have been reading such stuff for the last 7 years now. Sheldan Niple eveytime comes with a channeling that they will come and that plans are set in motion. Just to read, a week later, that they are having setbacks and the plans have changed.

Unless you give me some real good explanations, i aint buying this zhizzlefrizzle anymore. Sheldan Niple and his friends got me to dissapointed to many times. I stopped reading his weekly updates three years ago because like i said, every week they were coming and a week later they werent because "the dark forces" got hold of their plans.

Mod Edit: Large quote removed, REPLY TO function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I cant tell you what to belive in Sheldan nidles case, i admit at times i just dont want to believe him, but i have heard him speak and i think he was telling the truth. I am just going on my gut instincts on this and thats all i can really do. I am not asking you to belive but just wait...i think in the end we will know if it is real or not.

As for the quarantine i honestly dont no the details, Micheal did say them before but i forgot, and i am not going to go through 41 hours of audio to find it, hahah well maybe not now...But i think it is a type of spiritual quarantine, with the greys actually being the ones that are looking over the planet. I have spoken to a contacte and this is what he had to say about a physical quarantine.

he is kenny from www.kennyzen.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
this guy says the same thing about a mass flyover, hes an abductee and has an 8 part story about 6 minutes long each

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this, i think it is a good finding!

Did anyone happen to notice what he says in the first video...part 1 of the ufotv news?

www.youtube.com...

At 40 sec in he says this:

I receive telepathic messages and dreams and visions from these space beings. And they tell me that they are preparing to intervene into the affairs of the world, and let themselves be seen. They've explained to me how they are going to do it. They are going to do fly byes in major cities. And let ufo tv news film them.Also after they get started with appearing like that they are going to start landing on American soil!

This video was added to the youtube account name of ufotvnews who joined 2 weeks ago. And they posted this video on June 04, 2008.

On March 31, 2008 i posted this thread...and have since found tons of other people that have been saying this will happen...it turns out Prophet yaw ah is also one! hahah

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I, for one, will welcome our benevolent overlords.

(Not really, but seeing that phrase always makes me crack up.
)

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
I, for one, will welcome our benevolent overlords.

Agreed

The Sheep need a Shepherd...

Wouldn't do to let the Sheep run amuck

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
There are thousands of threads like this. If I were the owner I would move this to Skunk. I am not a mod, therefore here goes my advices:
The reason of such threads are first of all psychological. This is called waiting for "situation X". This X thing can be anything; from Niburu to Ufos. People who are not satisfied with his own life and not enough socially or political active, expect a sudden change in his life and in the world with the help of "outside" forces.

i tend to agree with this statement, because my life sucks to some degree im allways hoping for the end of the world, and ofcourse looking for it on a daily basis.
whatever i see in the news or on the internet i try to turn into a scheme that fits into my plans. so my only real question is. When these things dont happen in the time loosley specified is the person going to move the dates back like so many other predictions, or just admit they were full of BS??

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
hmm 13 UFO's reported over liverpool by multiple witnesses including police and military, a sighting from a police helicopter in Cardiff and more sightings in Shropshire Oh.. and a complex crop circle. Maybe this is step 1? And to think I scoffed at this thread just 3 months ago

Of course, it could be nothing.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

They are already here. Please check out this video. It will help you understand
God's divine technology.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Again I will repeat that these people have been investigated and found be be not an honest group to say the least.

There are connections with Lavar of the starship capricorn site and they have been predicting this everyday for years (lol maybe one day they might get it right.

It's a sham people please don't fall for Nesara

www.fourwinds10.com...

www.starshipcapricorn.org...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

yea i know about that starship capracorn stuff...hahah

but although they came out and have said the same thing as Micheal and Riley...which is pretty weird that micheal said the fly over will happen about 2 weeks before sheldan nidle did. Ehh anyways, we will find out in due time...i mean it seems like we are getting closer to full truth doesnt it?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So, they blow this off already? like all the other 999.000.000.000 times their great plans got cancelled?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Pretty soon there will be a massive ufo fly over event over major cities various parts of the world for everyone on the planet to see. This will be the event that will force us, the people to take charge and make our government tell us the truth, there will be no denying it.

I have been following various contacte that have been saying the same thing, but recently a person by the name of Michael was given a get-go message about the coming flyovers. A couple of weeks later a contacte Shelden Nidle came out with a new message about a fly over plan that will happen soon.

i think it would be wise to read these 2 threads as they can explain what is happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i want to post the plan that wil lbe set in motion, in fact it already has been:

Guio e tiso! Today, there is much to discuss; one topic of
significant importance, which is based solely upon the First Contact
mission. As Sheldan Nidle has stated, "The original version of the
mass first contact event is now to be the third or fourth appearance
rather than the first." This is true. It will be a three step
process; that now, has fully been planned and implemented. To those
who are aware of my Galactic Federation of Light contact, Siron, and
his messages, he has stated that there have been two plans that the
Galactic Federation of Light has been making the "premiere" plans.
Plan A and Plan B. This newly formed plan is now the top priority and
precedes the others. So, what exactly is the new plan?

This newly formed Galactic Federation of Light plan is known as "Plan
GCFE." GCFE stands for "The Galactic Colonial Federation of Earth."
This represents humanity as a whole coming together and creating and
living in a galactic society; which is exactly what First Contact was
designed to do as well as bringing us back to our fully conscious
stature. GCFE is a branch off of GCFA which stood for "The Galactic
Colonial Federation of Atlantis." Most star nations refer their
population as a group in this sort of manner.

As Siron has clearly stated in his trance channeling sessions from a
month to two ago, and I quote, "Mother Earth is holding on for her
life. She is ready to transform herself and prepare for ascension. We
expect Earth changes to occur by the year 2010; so First Contact
needs to happen at the latest, by the summer of 2009." The Spiritual
Hierarchy knows this and now has increased the role of the Galactic
Federation of Light within the last month and helped create this new
plan which was fully developed late yesterday afternoon. Divine
intervention has been decreed.

So what does this new plan entail? First Contact is now a three step
process. So I will break down each step.

Step 1 – Step 1 entails a massive fly over event around the entire
world. There will be one group of ships in-formation that will move
from continent to continent and will travel over highly populated
areas. A "flight path" has already been created and assigned. It will
be an event that the governments around the world cannot explain by
simply debunking it as "aerial flares or military aircraft." This
event will begin to shatter the planet wide UFO cover-up by directly
showing the public that extra-terrestrials exist. Energies will be
emitted by the ships which will make the public not react in a
chaotic or fearful manner. Love, Peace, and Joy will become the
mindset of the public viewing the ships. But won't the dark cabal
tell the public that we are being invaded by "ETs" possibly? No.
Telepathic messages will be sent from the ships as the energies are
being emitted which will state the following, "We come in peace and
do not mean harm. We are the Galactic Federation of Light, and we are
here to assist you in realizing the truths of your humanity." This
will be something the public will feel in every ounce of their being
and won't deny. This public awareness is what will pressure every
government around the world to tell the public what they know; and
any denial won't be tolerated. This is what could destroy the reins
of power the dark cabal have been holding for 13 millennia; public
exploration for truth.

Step 2 – Step 2 is the same as Step 1 except for a couple of
differences. Step 2 will ONLY occur AFTER the dark cabal is fully out
of power. Once that has been accomplished, another massive planet
wide flyover will occur. This will mark the beginning of the
transition to the Golden Age. Prosperity funds and aspects of NESARA
will be implemented and announced after this event. How will the dark
cabal be fully out of power? That is something that cannot be
answered at this time. But there is a plan and there is a way. That's
all I can say about that. This step is going to help the public
become even more aware of "ET" life. After this event, there will be
a 4-7 month gap until Step 3 occurs. During this time, the Galactic
Federation of Light will be working with all governments worldwide.
Truth will be revealed. Galactic Federation of Light broadcasts will
occur on both TV and radio and they will explain what is happening,
to the public. An introductory educational process will begin.

Step 3 – Step 3 is a full mass contact which will occur as mass
landings planet wide. This marks the reunion with our space brothers
and sisters and the beginning of a new era of life for humanity on
Mother Earth.

This is the three step process of First Contact. Now, I know you are
all dying to know of time frames, am I right? Well, as of right now,
those are unavailable. Time frames for these Steps to become active
are still being worked on at this time.

2008 is going to be the year of change!

2009 is going to be the year of action!

groups.yahoo.com...

Michael was shown this vision a few weeks ago, listen to it here

helloearth.info...

All we have to do is wait, and when the ships show up we take charge and force our government.

mod edit: cap title

[edit on 4/1/2008 by kinglizard]

ill sure to invite them for a cuppa in the day time, my lights aint working, you know, the credit crunch?.
As nice as it sounds and i am a spiritual person, its a possiblity but, not this year.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join