It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
no actually we dont, don't be fooled, this is not the fly over i am talking about. I believe that when the real fly over happens...you will just know...hahah

I have no idea how xniburux was able to predict a fly over on the 22nd, and have lights show up in phoenix that got media attention. But then again he did say there would be a big fly over and stuff. The red lights only lasted a little while. Oh well, maybe there will be something tonight if he is right.

So your flyover is something different? I might have missed something but I don't recall you giving a date.

The lights in Phoenix are interesting, but I would not consider it a massive flyover. Massive is something huge.

What do you picture as your scenario?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

no actually we dont, don't be fooled, this is not the fly over i am talking about. I believe that when the real fly over happens...you will just know...hahah

I have no idea how xniburux was able to predict a fly over on the 22nd, and have lights show up in phoenix that got media attention. But then again he did say there would be a big fly over and stuff. The red lights only lasted a little while. Oh well, maybe there will be something tonight if he is right.

So your flyover is something different? I might have missed something but I don't recall you giving a date.

The lights in Phoenix are interesting, but I would not consider it a massive flyover. Massive is something huge.

What do you picture as your scenario?

from what Michael has said

think of hundreds and thousands of crafts in the sky, all shapes and sizes. Big cylinder ones that will be the mother ship ones will be in the sky but only move slightly while the smaller circular, and disk shaped ones will be buzzing around for everyone to see. There will be many types of craft from V wing shaped to disk shaped. They will be displaying themselves in such a way that nothing will be able to harm them, that is that if they are attacked by our jet fighters they would just move out of the way and not even be hit by the jets, oh and the ships will be low, low enough so eveyone will see. It will happen all over the world, over all the major cities and no one will be left out of the picture, i suspect that with the latest vision that Michael got that showed images of various cities in the world, including country side areas, everyone will see it. It will turn even the most hardcore skeptic into a beliver...some people will be scared, wait let me rephrase that i bet allot of people will be scared, but dont be they are good ets.

there will be telepathic communication sent to through your thought adjusters to assure you everything is alright.

I dont no what will happen after words, but maybe people will start forcing their government to disclose the truth, and bring in a new golden age! It could also end in civil unrest, hahah i would think that some people would get freaked out and start stealing and stuff.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I hate to burst any bubbles but these kinds of threads show up here on a regular basis and end with the same result

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ATSGUY what happens if the years 2008-2009 goes by without anything interesting? Would that mean you have been lied to?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
ATSGUY what happens if the years 2008-2009 goes by without anything interesting? Would that mean you have been lied to?

Well i would hope something will happen. i mean there was never a set date, the only thing that could come close to a date was the thing that Sheldon's Nidle said as "2008 was the year of change and 2009 is the year of action, but that is very vague"

Michael himself and Riley never said when these things were gonna happen, but they did say that people would know when...so i dunno, i really do hope something happens in 2008 or 2009, but look at all that has already happened Stephen ville and everything else. I bet its just gonna get bigger and bigger...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What I can make out from other more trustworthy sources ie; Dr Greer on his recent Exopolitics & Coast To Coast radio interview and Salla,s information on the recent UN meeting regarding the public and UFOs, this Micheal guy might be on to something.

Also lets hope its is not just another copy cat scenario, another prophet jumping on the band wagon.

I listened to his interview and my judgement was he is very vague, took for ever to answer questions on his preditions/information, and basicaly dithered around.
May be his Bong kept going out??

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Bob Down Under]

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

i mean there was never a set date

Ummm, yes there was. Right there in your OP :

so First Contact needs to happen at the latest, by the summer of 2009

Last time, I promise :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

i guess it did say that, i hope it happens by then, this will be the last time Sheldan nidle and the Gf will fool me.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How did this thread get so popular?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sorry for my last reply, I posted in the wrong forum.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
looks like it is now going to happen may 16. way to go on those predictions,whoever it was.

Anyway, if someone acually get it right, then i hope all of us dont act on fear and shoot at them, as this is human nature.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

That's not really a prediction, it got moved to BTS anywho, I believe it was more or less a mock at the flyover threads anyway.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

Vatican: It's OK for Catholics to Believe in Aliens

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

* Print

* Share:
o Digg
o Facebook
o StumbleUpon
o MySpace
o

VATICAN CITY — There could be alien life forms and believing they exist isn't contradictory to having faith in God, the top astronomer at the Vatican said in an interview published Tuesday.

In the Vatican newspaper piece, titled "The Extraterrestrial Is My Brother," the Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes said the expansiveness of the universe means there could be life on planets other than Earth.

"In my opinion this possibility exists," Funes, the director of the Vatican Observatory, told L'Osservatore Romano. "Astronomers believe the universe is made up of 100 billion galaxies, each of which consists of 100 billion stars. ... Life forms could exist in theory even without oxygen or hydrogen."

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
looks like it is now going to happen may 16. way to go on those predictions,whoever it was.

Anyway, if someone acually get it right, then i hope all of us dont act on fear and shoot at them, as this is human nature.

There isnt really a set date for the flyovers. It will happen only, and ONLY WHEN THE QUARANTINE IS LIFTED!

and i am guessing that has some divine guidance behind it so instead of people making up these dates, just wait for it...my understanding is that Ets and enlightened beings life without the thought of linear time...so lets just put the date thing behind us and just work on being mentally prepared for when this happens...

Also yea i just read about the Vatican news, i think that news might really change the consciousness of the planet a little bit...maybe some very dogmatic religious people may finally start having a little bit of an open mind t words all this alien talk, and if not that then the fact that the universe is expansive and having other life out there could be great instead of bad...lol

Also i hope everyone is keeping up do date on what Micheal is saying, i think the last 2 interviews were amazing, especially when he talked about how the Vwings ships will be the ones that will capture the souls that have departed from this plane of existence...

the new interview is today at around 4;00

helloearth.info...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Well, perhaps all this is only a mere cassuality, but I am wondering about the so strange coincidence between this thread here in ATS and other one about the same event, also on the same date, in BTS, pls check:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

It looks that we have two threads in ATS & BTS that are literally copy one of other, I think this is something that is contrary to the policies about plagiarism that both forums are strengthing, so I think it is time to request a deep investigation about this business

I can say that the probability to have two independent threads, without any imaginable connection between them, about the same event that supposely is going to occur in the same date is less than 0.001 by sure.

Let me tell that I don't want to think bad about the author of this thread but even its username sounds to me familiar among the ones that have already replied in the respective thread in BTS.

Your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/15/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

Actually, a little not-so-deep investigation shows that this thread was started first. So your implied "bad thoughts" should be directed at the author of the other thread, if anywhere.

The confusion stems from the fact that there was crossover from two threads that had predicted dates. This thread has no EXACT date. Just the fact that it will happen, "at the latest, by the summer of 2009."

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So the Vatican says it's ok to believe in other life forms "aliens", is it not ironic that NBC on the Today show talked a little about the UFOs and that Dateline will have a show Sunday May 18th about the subject?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Tell me about this quarantine.
What is it, why is it, and who putted it in place. Not to mention, why would certain species respect this quarantine and not come to Earth. Why would some species let other species put this quarantaine over Earth, and if there is a quarantine, why do we see UFO's all the time. Today we are in a time in which the sightings get bigger and more more more.

Mod Edit: Large quote removed. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

You know, i have been reading such stuff for the last 7 years now. Sheldan Niple eveytime comes with a channeling that they will come and that plans are set in motion. Just to read, a week later, that they are having setbacks and the plans have changed.

Unless you give me some real good explanations, i aint buying this zhizzlefrizzle anymore. Sheldan Niple and his friends got me to dissapointed to many times. I stopped reading his weekly updates three years ago because like i said, every week they were coming and a week later they werent because "the dark forces" got hold of their plans.

Mod Edit: Large quote removed, REPLY TO function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 16/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Hi,
Well yes this thread is actualy older than the one opened with a so similar tittle at BTS,(www.belowtopsecret.com...) stating that today would be the day of the supposed massive UFO Flyover, so thanks for your comment clarifying the connection.

However everthing shows there is not just one but various different threads that literally spanned versions of one original that I am still trying to know which one actually is, as it was earlier denounced by other person here:

atlasastro posted on 4/7/2008 @ 06:57 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

ANOTHER MASSIVE UFO LETDOWN

Thats my suggestion for a new title for this thread, which has now spawned two other threads. This is absolutely ridiculous.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the same time let me explain that my confussion arrived from the fact that here other person mentioned the same date of the thread of BTS:

shiman posted on 4/24/2008 @ 08:52 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Any way thanks for this explanation that helps a lot to continue researching what is the origin of all these threads pointing in the same direction and with so similar names in ATS & BTS.

Your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/16/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join