It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Just a question, will this thread be shut down if the event doesnt happen on the 22/23?

No , we well all have to try and get our old jobs back,,,

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

This is stunning, I've been wanting my flying car for some time now.....where ought we be then? And how do you know? Is there some other planetary systems that you're using as a comparison? I'm serious here, having zip, nada, zilch, as a baseline....other than ourselves.....what makes us "way behind"?

Government is hiding what would put humanity back on schedule technologically. This is why we are "way behind", because some idiots want it all to themselves.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
put humanity back on schedule technologically.

That doesn't answer my question, it's just a rephrase of what you said earlier.

What is the schedule? Where should we be now?

What are you using as a measuring stick to judge where we "should" be technologically? I'm looking for specifics here......not vague rhetoric. What you've written reads like you feel you have some authority in the matter and I'm looking for enlightenment. I'm asking for specific reasons.

And what is it that the idiots want for themselves?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

That doesn't answer my question, it's just a rephrase of what you said earlier.

What is the schedule? Where should we be now?

What are you using as a measuring stick to judge where we "should" be technologically? I'm looking for specifics here......not vague rhetoric. What you've written reads like you feel you have some authority in the matter and I'm looking for enlightenment. I'm asking for specific reasons.

And what is it that the idiots want for themselves?

I can't use anything as a measuring stick here. The government suppresses Tesla's free energy for their own use, which is where we should all be, not those idiots.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

You can't answer the question, can you? You could just say so.....there's no shame in it. It would be much better than tossing out cool sounding phrases and rhetoric that mean nothing. Face it....you don't even know what "technologically behind" is. Sometime in the past, you read a book or an article, maybe saw some video on YouTube with the comment.....thought, "yeah, we are!!!", without even contemplating it...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

First of all you do not know me, you shouldn't make the assumption that I am gullible. I am not the kind of person who just agrees with something off the bat, I look at the subject and related subjects from every angle before manifesting my thoughts. I just wanted to make a point in my last post. No, you're right, I did not answer your questions, I was just relating to the subject matter.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have an equation that proves it wont happen:

The amount of times we've heard it all before x the amount I don't care.

Good look with your research though...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
you shouldn't make the assumption that I am gullible.

My apologies, I didn't mean to imply you were gullible. I was just suggesting a bit more contemplation of ideas and concepts before tossing them out. You write well....at least you seem to be reasonably intelligent...as with anyone, it would be a shame to have that intellect misdirected.

Now if I could go back to beating that dead horse for a moment....

You're right, you didn't answer my question. Can you?

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Could you repeat the question in a full sentence? It's not you, it is just that I find it more comfortable to answer questions written out as a whole. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It would be awesome to just get a case of some good German Beer & sit on the beach all day & if it happens---OMG---

If it doesn't at least we caught a buzz....hehe

peace out!!!
chill.....will ya????????????

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have to agree with some here, that this is most likely not going to take place, from all the stories i've seen on this forum and the amount that never take place.

I do agree though that there are aliens buzzin about earth / in orbit and that some day we may come into physical contact with them. I dont believe for one minute that our government is telling us the truth whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Not a good thing in my opinion, it's all very well having all those spaceships descend on our humble little ball of dirt, but with the price of fuel these days they couldn't afford to leave and we'd never get rid of them

and "I bloody hate pikeys"

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wasn't expecting anything out of the norm to happen today. But each time that i had to run an errand, would find myself looking up, just in case something might be there. Big nothing, but beautiful blue spring sky that I did take time to enjoy and reminded myself that this was what it should be about. Take time to notice mother nature more, and enjoy the enviroment and all it has to offer. spent some time on the deck soaking up some sun and dozing, what an energizer. SSSh girl, yep my beer is OK and no i'm not sleeping, I'm watching the fly over. Yes dear, the fly over the grill, Close the lid, its done.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
remember what happenned to The Amazing Kreskin, who made an announcement just like this.

He thinks (The Amazing Kreskin ) that mentalist could use this sort of thing on masses of people to do "bad things", and you should be careful about these sort of claims!

It was bad for him, in as much as he will never beable to be a guest on "Coast to Coast" again.

here is a link to the story (below) I happenned to follow the whole thing as it was going down ..back in 2002.

Source/article full detail here www.crazedfanboy.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well I hope we will not be dissapointed AGAIN!!! so far there is nothing happening here in OZ, but will be keeping my eyes open this evening.

I will be replying to this post tomorrow with a positive sighting?? and not a told you so lets hope.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How did you know, man...

HOW THE HECK DID YOU KNOW???

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Actually, the thread you should reply to about the April event is this one:
Look Up At The Sky This April 22nd

This thread's date is the end of summer, 2009. September 23, 2009, is the date to post a negative result.

I'd guess a positive result wouldn't require a post. We'll all be too busy being Enlightened to be visiting ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Imagine that...no massive flyover. Or do four lights over Phoenix count as a worldwide massive flyover? I'm guessing the answer is no. Maybe, just maybe, we should not waste time listening to these sorts of predictions since they have nearly a 100% failure rate. Don't we all have better things to do?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby
Imagine that...no massive flyover. Or do four lights over Phoenix count as a worldwide massive flyover? I'm guessing the answer is no. Maybe, just maybe, we should not waste time listening to these sorts of predictions since they have nearly a 100% failure rate. Don't we all have better things to do?

well, we still have the 23 and the 24 according to some posts here.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
no actually we dont, don't be fooled, this is not the fly over i am talking about. I believe that when the real fly over happens...you will just know...hahah

I have no idea how xniburux was able to predict a fly over on the 22nd, and have lights show up in phoenix that got media attention. But then again he did say there would be a big fly over and stuff. The red lights only lasted a little while. Oh well, maybe there will be something tonight if he is right.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join