It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

and neither to you.
i wish i was as ignorant as you, because then i wouldn't be so frustrated all the time with knowing the truth whilst living in a world of people who refuse to know the truth.
if something happens great, if something doesn't then, great.
it really doesn't help with you bringing senseless negativity into a positive discussion that may just be entertainment for few and an avenue of hope for others.
please keep your negativity to yourself, and to the people you are in contact with everyday who i am sure, you try to make feel as horrible as you probably do about life in general.
thanks for reading, that is if you can understand what has been said with the mental capacity you have shown you don't have.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by xnibirux

Are you gonna be here on the 23rd so I can call you every name I can think of plus a few more, because you are seriously digging your own grave here. NO ONE believes you or the OP and nothing is going to happen EVER.

ok, well first off you are wrong, there a few people in this thread that believe that this will happen in the near future. I cant say it will be on the 22 but if something does happen...well yea

also Riley and Michael are credible in my eyes, i feel that this will come true in the coming years! And yes i am gonna be here, i have been on ats since 2003, and i plan on being here till the world ends..hahah

Word of advise, go back into your hole of doubt because you cannot disprove or prov that this is real! Even though there is a massive amount of evidence on Riley Martins term for the mother ship near Saturn and that in hand makes him more credible so that there is a huge possibility that this will happen

so just cool it alright i respect your decision and your negativity to bring everyones hopes down LOOOL, we have a window of opportunity 4 years or less...so just sit back relax and watch the sky's! its as simple as that!

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

hey i remember this plan what did they used to call it? hmmm let me think, oh yeah i remember "the rapture"...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Thumbs up to you FremenBlueEyes

Thumbs up to you ATSGUY

I am putting you guys on my friends list.

I am just so sick and tired of the Ignorant people coming into these threads and attacking, attacking , attacking. The only thing these ignorant people care about is to pick apart stupid grainy photos and videos which 99% of them can be explained away or are just plain CGI.

They refuse to look at the official documents.

They refuse to watch the hundreds of hours of FREE documentaries and whistle blowing testimonies that are out there and when they actually do,
they don't use their common since and a good BS filter to connect the obvious dots.

They twist and spin everything around avoid looking at the truth that is right in front of them.

I TELL YOU, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!!

I will no longer stand by and watch it happen. When these ignorant people come in here viciously attack, be prepared to be viciously attacked right back. You ignorant people will not get away with doing it as easily anymore.

The "M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event" can happen and will happen!!!

It may happen today
It may happen tomorrow
It may happen a week from now
It may happen a month from now
It may happen a couple of months from now
It may happen a year from now
It may happen a couple of years from now

GET IT!!!

Believe me when I say that im not just blindingly believing what some stupid channeler says. I have already came to this conclusion.

This "M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event" will happen and when it does you better just pray that the beings in those Craft are Alien. Because if they are not we are in deep trouble.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
someone posted this on the GLP Site

www.ufodigest.com...

There WILL be an 'upcoming unambiguous appearance of UFOs over U.S. cities' at the Rapture
by Stephen Yulish PhD

It may shock some of you to hear me say this but I am not surprised that Dr. Michael Salla spoke of a secret UFO working group at the UN that met on or around February 12, 2008 to discuss a time in the near future maybe in 2012 or in 2013 or maybe in 2017 when there would be an "unambiguous appearance of UFOs over U.S. cities" ("Source at UN tells of secret UFO meeting on 2/12/08", UFO Digest 2/13/08, as well as several subsequent articles on 2/20/08 and 3/07/08). His confidential source along with the testimony of the Pickerings ( "For Clarification: A Statement on the UN Meeting of Feb. 12, 2008, UFO Digest, March 7, 2008), the testimony of the 'French Diplomat' and the anonymous Military liaison Diplomat source of UFO Digest Editor, Robert Morningstar ("UFO Digest Editor replies to Updates and Comments regarding Purported UN UFO meeting", UFO Digest 2/24/08, and subsequent article on 3/07/08), all point to the same conclusion of an up and coming public disclosure of UFOs. These are beings that Dr. Salla described as "more ethically oriented extraterrestrials which would not pose a military threat to the world" (UFO Digest article of 2/13/08). There is no doubt in my mind that this appearance will happen and will probably happen within our lifetimes.

Ok i first heard about this from Michael about 3-4 weeks ago on april 19th,2008 hour 30 of Michaels telepathic dream.

helloearth.info...

he was the one that said it first!

a couple of weeks later Sheldan Nidle posted this new plan on the pao website or something...i posted it on the first page of this thread.

after that this comes up on the ufodigest site...

maybe something will happen!

wow i just read that article on ufodigest.com, never in my life have i read anything that is has so much fear mongering. these fly overs are a good thing and not the rapture!

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Well it does explain the helicopters/planes flying over my house in the dead of night cutting me offline, but for some reason I still can't put my finger on it. Something just doesn't seem all percent clear on this issue at hand. (Not a skeptic just trying to piece the puzzle together slowly to see the big picture). As I posted in another thread if you combine those jets and helicopters whatever they might be that fly about over my house knocking me off the modem/internet (:flame
Would there be a dog fight then? Are we going to repeat the multiple chances we got at figuring out UFOs only to chase them down like a dog chases after a fox?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

Originally posted by Breadfan
It's april the 4th and I don't see aliens buzzing over our heads. When's the fly over (eats popcorns and stares at ATSGUY)?

According to this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...',

Its april 22. A tuesday, of all days.

OMG, he says we must think of it and only then we'll have a flyover. Wow, this is like magician saying to the crowd: "I'll make you dissapear but in order for it work, you all must leave this room at the same time!".

Oh? What's that? Do you hear it?? It's a [snip] ALARM!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Good call on thinking about the book THE SECRET. I read it, and I understand the concepts of that on the individual level. believing you are happy enough and you become rich, famous, desirable isnt really just it. It's more like take the steps to improve your state of mental being, and good things will start to happen to you.

Instead of just wishing you had that expensive sports car that would make you happy, you go through the due steps that would insure that you get the car. ie you get mud splashed up on you from a car passing, but rather than getting upset, you take it as an OH WELL moment, which triggers someone next to you that thinks you have a strong will, and they offer you a job that gets you the car.

more like god helps those who help themselves.

I have also heard of the collective subconscious. I remember a story about chimps in africa deciding to use a certain tool the same exact time chimps hundreds of miles away started doing the same. something about birds doing the same.

this part gets more into my beliefs, but I believe that we create what we want to see in nature. that our energies combine with others to form a web of intellect and understanding, and if we all work to try for a different reality, than it could be possible.

The only way this would work though is if EVERYONE truely wanted to make that a reality. And even then I think it would only go to a better sense of well-being. There's just too many opposing view points to get this to work like expected. Sally wants to see aliens, but Bob fears them because they break his beliefs. Too many conflicts.

What we could do, is put our brains together (telepathically) and search for an answer to bring ourselves out of this rut we are in as a species. The chimps I referred to earlier, only wanted a better way to eat ants.

with all that being said. I'll be out there on the 22nd looking up. I already try this experiment everytime I get a chance to look up. With the support of you guys, it may happen.

We should set a date for us to do this instead of just randomly walking out and looking up one at a time. I'm free anytime past 7pm -5gmt on the 22nd

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

I believe in the secret, but not on that scale. You might as well hookup a telephone wire to an antenna and dial "alien".

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Since I am not a professor and this man can say it and back it up way better than I could, I offer you this;

This is for you;

Universal Flood

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

the rapture thing only popped in my head cause of the simillarities of the 2 "stories".plus it's always gonna happen soon but then something never does. it would be cool if it it did happen but even if it does having some alien pump their version of good thoughts into my head no matter how you candy coat it is still mind control and that does'nt sit well with the freewill iv'e grown acustumed to having. im sorry if some get mad and call me ignorant. it's just you no it would be alot easier just to have them let themselves be known right now tonight. besides it would also mean the end of this site. the'll have to change the name to "see i told ya so".

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Haven't visited ats for awhile, I've read everyones posts here & noticed how derogatory some of the comments are.Alot are based on pure logic as we've all learned, logic/fantasy.
BUT~ wouldn't it be really cool if it DID happen?? I'm not gonna be out there looking for it because if something like this were to actually occur, I don't beleive anyone would be able to miss it happening. It would be awesome because it would cause all the fighting to cease for even a few minutes for people to stop thinking about themselves & see theres something greater than they are out there.So many people are BLIND to what happening on our planet! I beleive someone referred them to "sheeple"-love it! Its sad to see so many in this hypnotic-rat-race-state of mind. the world definitely needs a good shake-up & I don't mean earthquakes. This would be so massive & mind-blowing!! Think about it. Everyone stopping what their doing at one time in complete shock/awe.Just IMAGINE what it would do. It would be amazing!!
There are most likely "bad" ets & "good" ets, & I've never doubted their existence. Look at photos of Nazca, Peru & places that civilizations have vanished altogether-definitely mysterious. Everyone in the world just about prays to the sky. whats up with that? I know that there isn't a big guy in white with a big long beard with a scepter sitting on a king chair up there somewhere.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Brought it up in the other fly over thread (April 22nd).

Had a dream a few nights ago, about a massive UFO event. It felt so real, and honestly it was one of most uplifting dreams I ever had. It was like UFOs all at once turned off their cloaking abilities and were appearing in masses. Please do not pin me as crazy, this is the first dream I've ever had of such an event. It shocked me having that lucid and vivid dream, then seeing these threads also shocked me. I do believe in the universal conscious, so who knows.

If anything, I feel the human race is about to enter one of the most trying times ever in our history, yet people are so ignorant and arrogant to realize it, esp those in Power.

If aliens are coming soon, my guess is either:

1) The "creating a black hole" scare everyone is talking about, maybe more a threat then we know. Just imagine-

a) Despite the universe being infinite, I feel that Earth-like planets may be rare in the universe. A competent and advanced alien species would track down all planets that would support its life. Imagine if out of all the known universe there's 3 planets you can survive and thrive on, and the occupants of that planet were about to suck it into a black hole.

Wouldn't you come to stop them? Or come to help them?

Is creating a black hole, the equivalence to a having the ability to create a Nuke? If you figure out how to create one, are you invited to the 'space' Big Boys table?

Question is how would they know. Honestly, maybe having the ability to destroy this solar system is the key to joining a galactic community if they exist. Maybe that universal conscious alerted them. Who knows.

So in that effect, maybe the military of space is coming to stop us? I mean Destroying solar systems before their natural time may be a big no no. Who knows.

Bring on the aliens. I fear them less then the Bush Administration and the NWO.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by squidboy]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well A couple years back I had the dream too. I was outside and huge silent ships were flying over. To be honest I was scared as hell in my dream. Let's be honest that's the only reason I remembered it. Very clearly. There is something SUPER scary about ships that huge flying around in the air without making noise. If we do have the flyover which I hope we do, then yes people will get scared. Very scared. BUT we are humans and I think it won't take people much longer than an hour or so to digest what has happen and move on. From the afraid part anyway. Mmmm then again if they ever showed what they supposedly look like I'm sure a lot of people would be VERY afraid.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
OK, say this DOES happen--AND they are all harmonioius, loving ets coming to save the planet. I imagine that the people who have true evil in their hearts & minds would be removed. I don't mean zapped with a laser & killed, but physically removed to wherever they need to be to exterminate (for lack of a better word)of negativity, evil, & anything that is presently harming the planet & poisoning peoples minds. That would be awesome. I would LOVE for that to happen!!!
Wouldn't you??????????????????
use your imagination!!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Why would any race that has made peace with each other and mastered such huge paramounts like intergalactic travel possible waste any time on the virus that is humanity?

While on the fly over they should turn this place into glass.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by havingfun

Because they probably want to harvest us. Hey at least we only have to wait like 3 weeks...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
laugh out loud at this thread...

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I don't know whether to allow the feeling of disappointment to grow, or to continue to be incredulous at what people will believe in this world. A ufo flyover! You have got to be kidding!

Don't get me wrong, people have a right to accept whatever floats their boat, but to allow fairy stories and folklore to engage with their 'real' lives can only hurt them through the slow, incremental buildup of suspicion and fear, to which many are seeking to habituate us all to.

For pity's sake...where are the rational minds?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
ANOTHER MASSIVE UFO LETDOWN

Thats my suggestion for a new title for this thread, which has now spawned two other threads. This is absolutely ridiculous.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this the ATS version of SPAM.......Spacey Predictions Amuse Members

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join