It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If anyone is thinking that the 'beings' involved in 'fly over' are greys or small big-.ed alien creatures, then let me make clear that they are nothing other than humanoid, our own flesh and blood

[edit on 7-4-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
If anyone is thinking that the 'beings' involved in 'fly over' are greys or small big-.ed alien creatures, then let me make clear that they are nothing other than humanoid, our own flesh and blood

Well....that makes perfect sense!

Except...you used the term 'humanoid' instead of the word 'human'....know the difference?

'humanoid' is a science fiction term....and 'human' is, as you say, 'flesh and blood'. (I prefer to describe us as watery meat sacks, but that's my personal preference).

Actually, 'humanoid' would even apply to our closest primate relatives...the Chimps and Gorillas!!!

Well, Planet of the Apes is here at last. I welcome my hairy, smelly Overlords!!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I must ask and this is by no means an attack on your character, but if this is staged by the "Humans" then what do we make of the other flying saucers that steal/abduct people all the time? It's kind of hard to try and figure out if the things we will be seeing will be extraterrestrial in origin, or reverse engineered.
And again I must ask, source of someone slipping up and stating that this will be staged by humans.
So far I have seen only one thing but that states it will be greys or what not doing the show, not humans.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

Not the Greys, but the Elohim, whom are 25,000 years (technologically)a. of us.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

If "they" are our own flesh and blood, why all the secrecy? Why haven't they announced themselves yet? It would seem to me they would blend right in, no?

[edit on 7-4-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Okay man I need like an encyclopedia of all these aliens.
I for one will not be able to keep up with all this names, and won't be able to unless it's all recorded somewhere.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Leviatano

Not the Greys, but the Elohim, whom are 25,000 years (technologically)a. of us.

the Elohim.....25,000 technological years a. of us.

(btw, 'whom' refers to a singular subject, not the plural)

So, this race, the Elohim, have been civilized for 25,000 more years than us. I asume, you mean Earth years, since I doubt their planet of origin has the exact orbit as ours....

Now, this race....my word, correct me if I'm wrong, but you called them 'humanoid', yet made of flesh and blood, so that implies they are genetically close to us? Can this be tested by DNA analysis?

Finally, after 25,000 years of civilization, why not have the guts to just come forward, in a very well-planned way, and announce? Why this alleged 'fly-over'? What good would that do? (except it's supposed to be on my birthday, 22 April, and that would be cool....)

I'm back to serious, now....let's say we evolved first, here in our little neck of the galaxy, and sustained a civilization for 25,000 years without destroying ourselves. In just a few centuries we'd have interstellar space flight capabilities, and would be able to explore....after another 20 centuries, we'd have explored so much more...bu in the meantime, there would be a lot of other 'exploring' going on, which usually results in babies. That's a lot of darn people!!

It's hard enough to manage our single planet....how in the heck would a population of 'humanoids' with 25,000 years of history (and babies) manage the quadrillions of 'people' that would result?

What great Science fiction story idea!! OOps....let it out, so now I can't copyright it....oh, well......

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

25,000 years (technologically)a. of us.

Might that be they are 25,000 yrs older than us? 'Cause I can't imagine how one would measure such a thing as "technologically" a.. At our current level of technology, how do we extrapolate what would be 25,000 yrs more advanced?

I'd understand the idea better if you could define exactly how advanced that is, and how that comparison was reached.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I heard that the MASSIVE UFO FLYOVER has been postponed as a protest against China's treatment of Tibet. Can anyone confirm this. BTW i can't wait until we are 25,000 years more technologically advanced than another species so we can pretend we don't exist and steathly watch them bicker over our existence via their measly primative internet communication devices.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
I heard that the MASSIVE UFO FLYOVER has been postponed as a protest against China's treatment of Tibet.

Are you sure on that point. The world on the street in this area is that it is really a fuel shortage situation. Hard to justify using so much just to impress some earthlings.

I will keep an eye out should a solution be found before that date and the fly over is back on schedule.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Maybe they could use bicycles if the fuel shortage causes problems for the MASSIVE UFO FLYOVER.
Just like Elliot and the little brown dude with the funny neck and the glowing finger....what was that movie.....oh, yeah ET.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
How the hell did this get 39 flags? It's just as worthless as the alleged area-51 employees thread

M A Y B E I T ' S B E C A U S E O F T H E T I T L E
[edit on 8-4-2008 by johnthebon]

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
How the hell did this get 39 flags? It's just as worthless as the alleged area-51 employees thread

M A Y B E I T ' S B E C A U S E O F T H E T I T L E

You know i dont get it, are people honestly so run down that they cant even see whats in front of them. i have posted this only because of 2 people Riley Martin and Michael from helloearth.info.

There are probably 2 big threads on this site that deal with objects near saturn.

alien motherships near Saturn, and the illuminated object giving of gas near Saturn or something. It is being photographed by the cassini probe.

Those objects are actually a mothership that has been here since biblical times. Both Riley and Michael have been taked to it, Riley wrote about it describing it in incredible detail over 20 years ago, Michael confirmed what Riley has been saying. Riley came out on the radio not to long ago and said that he remembers seeing another human on the ship, Michael listened to this interview and called up Riley and told his stroy. Riley described him exactly and they even shared the conversation they had on the ship.

Both Michael and Riley have been told of a coming airlift, when the time is right a certain number of people, and a number that cannot be numberd will be taked up on board the craft and taken to the alien planet biavie.

But before that happens Riley and Michael were told that there will be a massive fly over TO GET THE PEOPLE OF EARTH TO FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH, AND FORCE THE GOVERNMENT FOR DISCLOSURE AND ALL THE SECRETS THEY HAVE HIDDEN!

Just recently Michael was shown visions of the fly over and what is would look like, he was shown images of all the citys of earth, no one will be forgotten...there will be a massive amount of ships in the sky, it will be an armada!

For the people that still ask for proof look over these 2 sites, read everything.

thecomingoftan.com...

helloearth.info...

peace!

there is a massive amount of evidence on their terms that this will happen! But frankly i am tyerd of trying to convince people, just wait and see!

"for those that believe no proof is needed. For those that dont, no proof is ever enough!"

[edit on 8-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Looked over the two sites, read everything, and even read parts of that book that was written. And that picture still throws me into a rage and I don't know why! Either way I look at it the site seems "unkempt" for lack of a better word, it seems jumbled and cold, as an artist that's the vibe I get from those two sites. As if the webmaster/mistress doesn't really pay to much attention to it, but that's just my opinion and take on the matter.

I also am beginning to wonder, why is this no more than the biblical repeat of the flood? It seems only a select few are chosen (Possibly for mating) and are whisked away on their chariots while the rest are left to suffer. It's more than likely things like this that get people mad at these UFO and Alien Agenda fields, the aliens seem no different from are brothers and sisters on Earth who step on the backs of others for there own purpose.

I only say this because I saw a contradiction in the statement you made and just need clarification.

...when the time is right a certain number of people, and a number that cannot be numberd will be taked up on board the craft and taken to the alien planet biavie.

Then I saw

he was shown images of all the citys of earth, no one will be forgotten...there will be a massive amount of ships in the sky, it will be an armada!

[Part in bold signifies my point in the quote above.]

Again it may just be me, but I would like a bit of clarification if you would please, whether it was a mistyping or misunderstanding on my part or whatnot.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leviatano
reply to post by ATSGUY

Looked over the two sites, read everything, and even read parts of that book that was written. And that picture still throws me into a rage and I don't know why! Either way I look at it the site seems "unkempt" for lack of a better word, it seems jumbled and cold, as an artist that's the vibe I get from those two sites. As if the webmaster/mistress doesn't really pay to much attention to it, but that's just my opinion and take on the matter.

I also am beginning to wonder, why is this no more than the biblical repeat of the flood? It seems only a select few are chosen (Possibly for mating) and are whisked away on their chariots while the rest are left to suffer. It's more than likely things like this that get people mad at these UFO and Alien Agenda fields, the aliens seem no different from are brothers and sisters on Earth who step on the backs of others for there own purpose.

I only say this because I saw a contradiction in the statement you made and just need clarification.

...when the time is right a certain number of people, and a number that cannot be numberd will be taked up on board the craft and taken to the alien planet biavie.

Then I saw

he was shown images of all the citys of earth, no one will be forgotten...there will be a massive amount of ships in the sky, it will be an armada!

[Part in bold signifies my point in the quote above.]

Again it may just be me, but I would like a bit of clarification if you would please, whether it was a mistyping or misunderstanding on my part or whatnot.

well originally the plan is that it all has to do with us. If we get to a point were by 2012 we don't shape up and start destroying ourselves they will step in and take people, its their choice if they want to go the people that have been chosen. And you know what i hope it doesn't happen, i hope we dont get to a point were our destruction is so imminent that people will need to be taken up.

Now Micheal also says that along with they wayfares that will be taken, a "great number that cannot be numbered" will be taken up also. I guess this is dealing with people that are in areas that will be destroyed, maybe they will be taken up and placed in safe areas.

I hope that when this fly over happens or even before, that we can change. We can force our government to give us all the technology and information to save us from ourselves.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Why was the 22nd picked as the date of the alleged viewing of UFO's ??

was this date picked because of the Lyrids meteor shower is due then? if you are looking for alien ships on this date you will see approx 10-20 meteors per hour then RA 18 08 DEC +50

During the time the shower is due you will see most meteors if you dont look at the radient but watch about 45 DEG away (approx 45 DEG above the horizon)

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Hmm I see, as for the date could the 22nd be picked because of something like this?

Name Date of Peak Moon Phase
Lyrids night of April 21/22 almost Full

stardate.org...

And have some relevance because of what this article states?

Eerie-sounding echoes from Leonid and Geminid meteors were captured by amateurs monitoring the Navy's Space Surveillance Radar

science.nasa.gov...

Even though it is a different meteor(ite) I still wonder if it date was chosen because of this

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
apparently it's also "Earth Day" on april 22nd. Quite interesting, especially if you read what it stands for, see below.

EarthDay Website

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

ha ha. that's hilarious.
we can also steal their livestock and mutilate it why making their national news by buzzing a farm with our big spaceships

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I honestly have no idea how the date april 22nd was posted. I even asked xniburx, i think thats his username why he chose that date and he never replayed back.

But the truth is thatno one knows the date of the fly over, Riley and Michael say that they were not told when it will happen. But were told how it would happen.

But yea i did notice the 22nd was on earthday, and that there was some meteor event that day. I still dont no how the guy that posted that date related it to a flyover...but we will see if it comes true on the 22nd or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join