It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Pretty soon there will be a massive ufo fly over event over major cities various parts of the world for everyone on the planet to see. This will be the event that will force us, the people to take charge and make our government tell us the truth, there will be no denying it.

I have been following various contacte that have been saying the same thing, but recently a person by the name of Michael was given a get-go message about the coming flyovers. A couple of weeks later a contacte Shelden Nidle came out with a new message about a fly over plan that will happen soon.

i think it would be wise to read these 2 threads as they can explain what is happening.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i want to post the plan that wil lbe set in motion, in fact it already has been:

Guio e tiso! Today, there is much to discuss; one topic of
significant importance, which is based solely upon the First Contact
mission. As Sheldan Nidle has stated, "The original version of the
mass first contact event is now to be the third or fourth appearance
rather than the first." This is true. It will be a three step
process; that now, has fully been planned and implemented. To those
who are aware of my Galactic Federation of Light contact, Siron, and
his messages, he has stated that there have been two plans that the
Galactic Federation of Light has been making the "premiere" plans.
Plan A and Plan B. This newly formed plan is now the top priority and
precedes the others. So, what exactly is the new plan?

This newly formed Galactic Federation of Light plan is known as "Plan
GCFE." GCFE stands for "The Galactic Colonial Federation of Earth."
This represents humanity as a whole coming together and creating and
living in a galactic society; which is exactly what First Contact was
designed to do as well as bringing us back to our fully conscious
stature. GCFE is a branch off of GCFA which stood for "The Galactic
Colonial Federation of Atlantis." Most star nations refer their
population as a group in this sort of manner.

As Siron has clearly stated in his trance channeling sessions from a
month to two ago, and I quote, "Mother Earth is holding on for her
life. She is ready to transform herself and prepare for ascension. We
expect Earth changes to occur by the year 2010; so First Contact
needs to happen at the latest, by the summer of 2009." The Spiritual
Hierarchy knows this and now has increased the role of the Galactic
Federation of Light within the last month and helped create this new
plan which was fully developed late yesterday afternoon. Divine
intervention has been decreed.

So what does this new plan entail? First Contact is now a three step
process. So I will break down each step.

Step 1 – Step 1 entails a massive fly over event around the entire
world. There will be one group of ships in-formation that will move
from continent to continent and will travel over highly populated
areas. A "flight path" has already been created and assigned. It will
be an event that the governments around the world cannot explain by
simply debunking it as "aerial flares or military aircraft." This
event will begin to shatter the planet wide UFO cover-up by directly
showing the public that extra-terrestrials exist. Energies will be
emitted by the ships which will make the public not react in a
chaotic or fearful manner. Love, Peace, and Joy will become the
mindset of the public viewing the ships. But won't the dark cabal
tell the public that we are being invaded by "ETs" possibly? No.
Telepathic messages will be sent from the ships as the energies are
being emitted which will state the following, "We come in peace and
do not mean harm. We are the Galactic Federation of Light, and we are
here to assist you in realizing the truths of your humanity." This
will be something the public will feel in every ounce of their being
and won't deny. This public awareness is what will pressure every
government around the world to tell the public what they know; and
any denial won't be tolerated. This is what could destroy the reins
of power the dark cabal have been holding for 13 millennia; public
exploration for truth.

Step 2 – Step 2 is the same as Step 1 except for a couple of
differences. Step 2 will ONLY occur AFTER the dark cabal is fully out
of power. Once that has been accomplished, another massive planet
wide flyover will occur. This will mark the beginning of the
transition to the Golden Age. Prosperity funds and aspects of NESARA
will be implemented and announced after this event. How will the dark
cabal be fully out of power? That is something that cannot be
answered at this time. But there is a plan and there is a way. That's
all I can say about that. This step is going to help the public
become even more aware of "ET" life. After this event, there will be
a 4-7 month gap until Step 3 occurs. During this time, the Galactic
Federation of Light will be working with all governments worldwide.
Truth will be revealed. Galactic Federation of Light broadcasts will
occur on both TV and radio and they will explain what is happening,
to the public. An introductory educational process will begin.

Step 3 – Step 3 is a full mass contact which will occur as mass
landings planet wide. This marks the reunion with our space brothers
and sisters and the beginning of a new era of life for humanity on
Mother Earth.

This is the three step process of First Contact. Now, I know you are
all dying to know of time frames, am I right? Well, as of right now,
those are unavailable. Time frames for these Steps to become active
are still being worked on at this time.

2008 is going to be the year of change!

2009 is going to be the year of action!

groups.yahoo.com...

Michael was shown this vision a few weeks ago, listen to it here

helloearth.info...

All we have to do is wait, and when the ships show up we take charge and force our government.

mod edit: cap title

[edit on 4/1/2008 by kinglizard]

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Would you suggest we quit our jobs?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can foresee the possibility of this thread becoming very controversial. And that, in and of itself, is a good thing. I allows us to view all sides and ideas about this.

However. Respect for others and civility will be kept at all times.

I suggest everyone read this link, and if there are questions about the rules, contact a moderator.

Now, on to all those interesting details.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sounds great. No really. I took a gander and it didn't mention a date so let us know what day and time and I'll be sure to look up and set myself up for disappointment.

As intriguing as this sounds and how great it would be if it were true means nothing when I read this. This whole galactic federation thing just sounds embarassingly ridiculous to me.

I, in no way, mean this as a slight but I get that religious zeal vibe when reading that and that turns me off, a lot.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well just apart from reading various works of people that claim to be contacted or had experiences. There does seem to some kind of order in the galaxy, from reading the Urantia book there is a higher order of ets that are very spiritual in nature and they have their eyes set on helping us because of some divine plan that was set for earth but kind of got messed up in the past.

Yea i thought it was a bunch of goohhh too, i never really liked to read the channeled material and spiritual stuff about love and light but i feel that it is very important to take a look at what they have to say. 2 separate contacts are coming out and saying that a fly over will happen, and i think it will.

Lately there has been allot of media news coverage t words ufos and i think it will only get bigger.

I wouldn't quite my job just yet. But thats me, i think you have to keep an open mind to this. I hope and believe that it will happen, and i feel others do to. Some may just need a few ships in the sky to start believing. But hey if what is said doesnt happen, well then i will be greatly saddened

[edit on 31-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thought

Why quit our jobs... we are the Sharpest on the net ya know.

edit - I can't spell sometimes...

[edit on 31-3-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

It's spelled "our", I haven't quit my job fact-checking.

+41 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are thousands of threads like this. If I were the owner I would move this to Skunk. I am not a mod, therefore here goes my advices:
The reason of such threads are first of all psychological. This is called waiting for "situation X". This X thing can be anything; from Niburu to Ufos. People who are not satisfied with his own life and not enough socially or political active, expect a sudden change in his life and in the world with the help of "outside" forces. The reason of it, that they cannot find the power to change their own life. They always need an "external" force. This has of course not only psychological reasons. We are living in an age that most of us are disconnected from political activites and concrete responsibilities (I am not talking about writing in political conspiracy forums). This disconnection from a shared meaningfulness results in a kind of suffering which results to trying to establish a meaningful totality with artificial means, such as "situation X" that will never come.
I am not saying that the OP has psychological problems, but this is a result of a common suffering which is produced by our modern life systems.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Good News!!

The bad news is that the fleet of ships will be here to clear the way for the building of a hyperspatial express route through our star system.

[edit on 3/31/2008 by eaglewingz]

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
As great as this sounds this brings me back to one question:

Why are aliens man's baby sitters? I swear it's like a new religion. We should be telling our government no right now! And yet we sit here twiddling our thumbs, expecting aliens, or Christ, or the giant freakin' spaghetti monster to come down and absolve us of all personal and interpersonal responsibility.

Why is it so common for man to pass of what is rightfully his/her problems off to some arbitrary saviors? When are we going to save ourselves? Christ is not coming back to take away your responsibility to this Earth and your fellow man...Not his fault you ignored the message. Aliens bear no responsibility to us what so ever, who came up with this? Probably the same people that ignored the parts of Christs teachings(Keep to the poor, be good stewards of the Earth and so forth and so on). Must seem more real to have an alien race foster our very existence because we can't bear to do it ourselves.

I'm a believer, don't get me wrong. But I don't believe in another scheme of man to remove it's own responsibility.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
There are thousands of threads like this. If I were the owner I would move this to Skunk. I am not a mod, therefore here goes my advices:
The reason of such threads are first of all psychological. This is called waiting for "situation X". This X thing can be anything; from Niburu to Ufos. People who are not satisfied with his own life and not enough socially or political active, expect a sudden change in his life and in the world with the help of "outside" forces. The reason of it, that they cannot find the power to change their own life. They always need an "external" force. This has of course not only psychological reasons. We are living in an age that most of us are disconnected from political activites and concrete responsibilities (I am not talking about writing in political conspiracy forums). This disconnection from a shared meaningfulness results in a kind of suffering which results to trying to establish a meaningful totality with artificial means, such as "situation X" that will never come.
I am not saying that the OP has psychological problems, but this is a result of a common suffering which is produced by our modern life systems.

Well would it have been better if i did not post the information that credible witnesses to these events have given. I do not have any psychological problems...but if believing that there are other intelligent races in the universe and the set of current events seems to be leading to some kind of disclosure in the near future is a psychological problem then go at it. I admit life is hard, even mine...i would love for something to come down from the sky and say "look this is the truth,you don't have to work so had to live, you don't have to see your loved ones in pain", you must have it good if you don't have one problem in your life and are very satisfied. Lets hope your case is the same as the billions of other people that are in debt, have relationship troubles, lose loved ones, and are themselves dieing from hunger and discrimination and oppression.

The thing that sets this situation x apart from all the others is it is not about DOOM and GLOOM. This one actually has a happy ending

But hey

We are living in an age that most of us are disconnected from political activites and concrete responsibilities

I sure am not disconnected from the political scene, in fact i can see past it as a way to blind the people form the truth. Judging from what has been happening in the political and world scene for the past 40 or so odd years, there seems to be a regime set on getting control of the world. How much longer are we going to be going into meaningless wars that are a product of the Machine bent on making money off of innocent lives? How are u supposed to fight the "NWO" if people still believe that what they see on cnn and fox news is the truth.

If and when this fly over happens i think that people will really wake up, and it will change our world for the better!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ya I bet courtesy will be the prime motivation of all debunkers, this time.

Well, this fly over if it does happen, probably won't be the ones we want to be flying over. Does "Prime Directive" ring any bells?

I hope they are the bonevelant type aliens, I'll keep an open mind, but I'll apraoch it with cation as well. Be wary of the stranger bearing gifts.

This site I found is wonderous and applies fully to this situation. It is a intergalactic constitution, wich would be great if it were adopted by Earth, aliens or not.

www.humansovereignty.org...

What will it change if it is real? Won't change anything here in our hearts. We humans have to make the change and take resposibility for our selves. How shameful it will be if it takes aliens to do it for us? If that happens we'll deserve whatever they decide we deserve, do you really think that will be want you want your legacy to be? I'd like to be the captain of my own life, nothing more.

How about you?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

When is this going to happen? The date would be great!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This sounds interesting. but very very hard to believe.

i hope it happens, but, really, will it ?

a lot of people FEAR this, while others EMBRACE this.
me, i embrace it. its hard to find anyone in the middle.

if "they" can control our thoughts, how can we be sure they are controlling for the RIGHT reasons ? what if we believe them, then they eat us !!

i say "Hmmmmm"

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well,again it's another one of them "time will tell" threads. I certainly hope that this is good info. And it would tie in with some dreams I've been having recently,at least. Big ships,not unlike in that picture above,everywhere,all over the place. In my dream I was on holiday. (probably more to do with the fact that I while my online hours away watching ufo related shnizzle,than any dream like prediction)

I can still hope. And hope I do.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
A great person and poster by the name of Win 52 said it best:

People will be the reason for the change. We can't do anything much to fight the dark forces, but we can stand against injustice to our fellow beings here on earth, brought on by our fellow beings.

People don't know it yet, but when they rise up in unisance against their inherent evil tendancies, the world will change dramatically. That is what it is. When the mass population of the world stops punishing and hurting itself, this will be the biggest love fest you can ever imagine.

The 60's will pale in comparison.

We are causing abuse to eachother, we will have to be the ones to stop the abuse.

I think he is right, just think of the fly over that is coming and the Ets that will initiate it as your father giving you the first nudge on your new bicycle for the first time. The rest is up to you, will you fall or will your ride

[edit on 31-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I starred your last post because it was well written and to preempt the incoming attack on your sanity. I don't think you're nuts as your responses have been coherent. I also see both sides to this issue and you did a good job of laying it out. I'm sure most people would agree what an amazing thing it would be to behold massive ships flying above and everyone in the streets looking up and being filled with feelings of joy and love. I'm also a pragmatist who would refrain from embracing any such idea without a convincing amout of data. I won't pass judgement on you or your claim I'll just remain skeptical but with an open mind and a willingness to look up when this "prediction" is supposed to take place. I hope you don't get flamed too hard.

link   
reply to post by commodore64

I'm singling you out, because you began the process of derailment, a common problem here on ATS. Now I am neither penalizing you or removing your post, as it is instructive in what NOT to do when replying to a thread. I'm not even rebutting your armchair analysis; for all I know the OP could be a raving lunatic or the sanest person alive. But he is not the subject here.

The topic is NOT the Ops reason for posting, nor the poster's mental/emotional condition at the time he attacked the keyboards. The topic is the supposed contactees and their message from these Space Brothers bent on saving a race that seems not to really want saving.

I truly hope you can better understand the idea of "On Topic" now.

link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Although a visit from ETs would definately be great, I'm going to step out on a limb and say we don't necessarily need it. The capacity for change is within ourselves, after all.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Guys, this is just some folks saying things. A massive flyover?
Yeah sure. I've been reading about those some time ago and I'm still waiting with my crunchips and coke for them to fly over my house (mind you, the crackers are yet to be opened).

This is a phantasy talk, fairy tale, Looney tunes, Disneyland, peanuts & butter.

Tom & Jerry are more real then the stories we hear from these individuals.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join