It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

This is the major problem with this forum. This thread as with many many others has fallen to the same path. Someone comes on and posts complete nonsense with no dates, no proof, no nothing, and the original poster is the one who is defended by the operators of the forum.

I'm asking (AGAIN) for a date as to when this is supposed to happen please.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Either address the topic, or move to a subject that does interest you.

The "subject" does interest me....Aliens and UFOs. However, this particular example of it goes far beyond "intelligent discussion". How do you intelligently discuss what appears to be completely unfounded meandering? Huh? I can intelligently discuss the history, lore, culture, and evolution of a fond character known as "Santa Claus", "Chris Kringle", "St. Nick", etc......but it will always remain a discussion of a fictional character. If I begin to discuss the legend as if he existed, in the flesh.....people might look askance at me, and quite possibly have a chuckle at my expense, with the exception of those that really want it to be true. Do we treat these treatises in doomsday scenarios as an exercise in literature? Discuss the themes, grammar, plot, etc? Examine the cultural roots of such stories?....tacitly admitting they are just that, legends and tales?

Ya' know....the moderators and admins keep repeating a mantra...."just don't respond", or "move to a thread that interests you"...........unfortunately, those are starting to become few and far between.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Originally posted by ATSGUY

I am not the one that said that there will be a fly over because i thought about it. No, people like Michael from helloearth.info and Sheldan Nidlen, and Riley Martin, and Renato Farrez are saying these things and for good reason! If it did happen wouldn't you want to be mentally prepared for it, instead if it hitting you by surprise.

Well, wait a second though, there isn't a specific date, so when and if this does happen, it will still be a surprise, won't it?

How does one prepare for something like what you suggest, anyway? Do you have examples of how you have prepared?

LOL i wish i knew the date too...i am out of the box as much as you on that one.

Basically to prepare, man i really don't no how you could except to keep and open mind...good or bad. And to just read as much as you can, i have posted those 2 links in the begging, they are basically the culmination of what i have been reading for the past year and they have a wealth of information in them. I feel that was good enough for me...so yea

i guess i could just say what a couple of posters on ats say:

be prepared, be prepared for the coming ET reality...lol

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Well dude regaurdless of what happens, no matter what type of aliens fly over or don't, if nothing else happens know this:

I'm greatfull you had the guts to post what you believed to be helpfull, KNOWING what it would get you! I gave you a flag and star on each post, regaudless of the validity of this content to others it means something to those who want it to, and you were truely brave and selfless for posting it knowing how it would be picked apart.

Wether there is a fly-by or not, even just this thread is raising awareness that, even if we're alone in the universe, we got a lot of work to do!

I'll try and ignore the NWO debunkers and be brave if you will too.

@NGC2736- Thank you for your help in keeping the trolls at bay, I agknowledge it in no way is a declaration of belief on your part, I hope people like bredfan won't be able to derail this thread, like so many in the past, true or not its important to many and meaningfull to the subject of aliens and ufos. You have been valiant in your efforts, to apply your duties evenly, I commend you for it!

@bredfan- "wespect my authoeitie!" "screw you guys, I'm goin' home" That's exactly in character of your avatar. Please eat some cheesy poofs, and work on the next scheme for self-service and let the grown-ups talk about important things. I know reality is scary, its ok, being brave isn't easy. I'll hold your hand if it will help you when the big scary guys, no one can't control and don't regocnise nay-sayers superiority, fly over. What have you said that is on topic? If the rules apply to all, why haven't your posts been deleted?

Edited slighty by me to conform with T&C better, but maneing is same.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by HellHound63S]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

You may feel free to discuss the seriousness, or lack thereof, as it concerns the material posted. Not the poster. Is it such a hard thing to leave the messenger alone? You can ridicule his material till the cows come home, that's his problem. But when people start in on the poster, that's a violation of T&C.

I could say that your stated reasons show no empathy or human understanding of the complexities of communicating with civility. I would be within the T&C, because I had attacked your material. If I said, on the other hand, that you're a moron to think that everything you believe is the truth and everything you disagree with is a joke, I would be violating the T&C. Understand?

(The forgoing was for demonstration purposes only, the poster assumes no responsibility for the veracity of those statements, demonstrations performed by a professional problem solver, the poster assumes no liability for misuse of this post, all state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the reader.)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
What is there to address? You know, most of us here have brains and are considered intelligent people. Threads like these are insulting our intelligence and common sense.

If I was to post a thread about Pokemons funding secret space shuttle program ran by goverements of Burkina Faso, Mongolia and Cuba and people start making fun of me, would you threaten them to behave and get constructive in a discussion like that?

And you know what? This is not the first time we get to read "COMING SOON!" threads, so it is perfectly natural for us to go sarcastic when we see them show up again.

Before you post, think about it. You can't have a serious discussion about silly things.

I mean, you can..but it's called play, a comedy ..and has a script all of us have to follow.

I wholeheartedly agree with the spirit of this post.

Now, back on topic:

I am not the one that said that there will be a fly over because i thought about it. No, people like Michael from helloearth.info and Sheldan Nidlen, and Riley Martin, and Renato Farrez are saying these things and for good reason!

Not that these guys have anything to gain from some shameless self promotion, right?

I mean, its not like Sheldan is selling dvds, right?
www.paoweb.com...
Oops.

Or that Michael's page over there is selling anything, right?
helloearth.info...
Oops.

Riley Martin surely isn't just trying to make a buck though, right?
www.keysecure.com...
Oops.

Surely Renato Ferraz can't be scamming us though, right?
www.lulu.com...
Oops.

Beware of those who want you to buy stuff. Conspiracy Theories and UFOs are big business and "snake oil" seems to be more and more popular these days.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This kind of Galactic Federation stuff from Sheldon Nidle (whoever he is) has been floating around the Internet or something like it for many, many years now. I think at least ten years, although I could be wrong. It seems like ten.

It's kind of a cheap mix of bad science fiction and New Age poop. The "news," which never changes, is that something wonderful is about to happen when the Galactic Federation finally steps in a saves us from some kind of calamity, generally involving either ecological disaster or a difficult to follow conflict with another less nice organization of aliens (the Klingons, essentially). Unfortunately, the Galactic Federation is notorious for procrastinating and changing their plans at the last minute due to some problem or another. So don't expect them so show up anytime soon.

In fact, the Galactic Federation is so lousy at getting their act together, that the other evil alien empire is starting to sound better all the time. I mean, maybe the evil alien empire can actually accomplish something they set out to do, unlike those poor saps in the GF.

Anyway, if the GF manages to actually show up this time when they say they're going to then laugh at me all you want. Summer of 2009 at the latest? Pretty vague. Can't they nail it down more exact than that? Typical procrastinating Galactic Federation.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I respect you OP for coming forward with your gut instincts on this. Many wish it could be so, I for one want to see our own ships openly now too.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts

Originally posted by Breadfan
What is there to address? You know, most of us here have brains and are considered intelligent people. Threads like these are insulting our intelligence and common sense.

If I was to post a thread about Pokemons funding secret space shuttle program ran by goverements of Burkina Faso, Mongolia and Cuba and people start making fun of me, would you threaten them to behave and get constructive in a discussion like that?

And you know what? This is not the first time we get to read "COMING SOON!" threads, so it is perfectly natural for us to go sarcastic when we see them show up again.

Before you post, think about it. You can't have a serious discussion about silly things.

I mean, you can..but it's called play, a comedy ..and has a script all of us have to follow.

I wholeheartedly agree with the spirit of this post.

Now, back on topic:

I am not the one that said that there will be a fly over because i thought about it. No, people like Michael from helloearth.info and Sheldan Nidlen, and Riley Martin, and Renato Farrez are saying these things and for good reason!

Not that these guys have anything to gain from some shameless self promotion, right?

I mean, its not like Sheldan is selling dvds, right?
www.paoweb.com...
Oops.

Or that Michael's page over there is selling anything, right?
helloearth.info...
Oops.

Riley Martin surely isn't just trying to make a buck though, right?
www.keysecure.com...
Oops.

Surely Renato Ferraz can't be scamming us though, right?
www.lulu.com...
Oops.

Beware of those who want you to buy stuff. Conspiracy Theories and UFOs are big business and "snake oil" seems to be more and more popular these days.

ahhh here we go with the money stuff...ok

Sheldan Nidle, i have to admit, the guy is selling allot of stuff and at one point i lost all credibility for him if it were not for something i read in Jim Sparks book about reptilian joining the galactic federation in 1995...but thats a story for another time. I am just going with the stuff he posts as updates and the interviews he did...also i think you can watch some of his movies for free online, i think there was one in google video. Think of what you will with Sheldan...

As for the Michael connection, well if you took the time to actually look at what Michael has to say. You would see that helloearth.info is not Michael site, it is in fact owned by Curtis Cooperman, Michael has no connection to anything selling on that site. And sota instruments isnt even about what Michael is saying...wow dude why dont you read that entire site...ok! Michael just calls in and talks about what he experienced on the mother ship and with the ets.

As for Riley Martin, well i admit he is selling products, but he does seem credible considering nasa has been photographing the mother ship near Saturn.
helloearth.info...
there is also a huge thread about it on ats

As for renato, he is not selling anything, everything he has on his site is free!
its just set on as to buy on lulu.com

but you can download his book for free on his site:
ufotimetravel.com...

the rest of the stuff he sells, well thats just...i doubt that he is really trying to scam people with the golf cart chronicle's, and rhymes and lyrical poetry, right!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Ok... here is one thing that puzzles me. Take this bit from your original post

This newly formed Galactic Federation of Light plan is known as "Plan
GCFE." GCFE stands for "The Galactic Colonial Federation of Earth."
This represents humanity as a whole coming together and creating and
living in a galactic society; which is exactly what First Contact was
designed to do as well as bringing us back to our fully conscious
stature. GCFE is a branch off of GCFA which stood for "The Galactic
Colonial Federation of Atlantis." Most star nations refer their
population as a group in this sort of manner.

You are using GCFE and GCFA and say they mean 'Galactic Colonial Federation of Earth' and Galactic Colonial Federation of Atlantis'

Here's what I can't understand. Why would any Alien federation, who presumably have their own language and way of communicating, create organisations and name them in ENGLISH... AND use Acronyms that only work in English?

I speak two languages, English and Spanish... both from a very young age. This means I'm only too aware how even between two EARTHLY languages, an acronym in one can be nonsensical in another. Words tend to both be arranged differently in different languages AND they can actually be totally different too.

Therefore, unless your Galactic Federation has adopted the English language for it's own, I'm afraid I can't really buy any of this.

Sorry, anyone who knows my general posting habits will know that I'm usually pretty open-minded about things... and often chide those who aren't. Having said that. as soon as I saw the 'GCFE and GCFA' mularky, my eyes sort of looked heavenward and I couldn't help but smile and shake my head.

No offense intended

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My 2 cents

Even as a believer of UFO craft, i simply cannot accept these so called contactees as credible witnesses. Sorry, but they just aint.

If these ET,s are SO powerful and part of the federation
(it makes me laugh that they named themselves after star trek!) then why dont they take anyone important? rather than a massive fly over to create awareness, why dont they kidnap bush, brown, the pope and a few others and tell them to just come clean? Nearly everyone in the world can be reached by TV and world leaders giving disclosure at 9PM live tonight has to be more effective than 20 blurry fuzzy things filmed on a nokia

SURELY thats an easier way to do things..No one has ever explained to me why they kidnap john t redneck and explain the world to listen to him

Therefore i am not criticizing the poster, just the so called sources for his post

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
** double post **

[edit on 31-3-2008 by expatwhite]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah..I know...if we don't like it then just don't reply to it. But you and I know that does nothing for the real problem here. Please, people are getting tired of this stuff...if we wanted to read total crap like this we would go over to godlikeproductions. ATS is trying to build and maintain a REAL REPUTATION....and has a serious chance of doing so but these times are crucial to set a solid foundation of RATIONAL THOUGHT to our discussions. Without that this place is SUNK. Are are threads like this helping?

I'm sick of having to look like a fool because we have to entertain everyone's ridiculous ideas. If real science was ran this way we would still believe the earth is flat and all other sorts of nonsense. Not too mention you wouldn't have all the great things modern, serious science has given you (like computers and microwave ovens....two things most people around here probably can't live without)

Taking this sort of nonsense seriously is damaging to the community as a whole. I suggest you move it to another forum where it will be treated they way you want it to be treated. Here in the UFO forum, if you have not noticed, the trend is starting to become more serious, even from those that are 100% believers. We all understand how even entertaining this OBVIOUS and COMPLETE BALONEY encourages it and makes us all look like complete and total fools.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Yes I fully agree. Attacking a person is wrong. If this was a reason you posted that, then you have my support.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Ya' know....the moderators and admins keep repeating a mantra...."just don't respond", or "move to a thread that interests you"...........unfortunately, those are starting to become few and far between.

LMAO, Don't you think your statement says more about yourself than the caliber of the posts? I geuss not. Your statement is that you don't like it when you have to be nice to people you disgree with, hmmm.... I think I've heard that somewhere before.

reply to post by Nohup

I agree that waiting for ET to fix our problems is not healthy or responsible. Thanks for not attacking the poster, in your post, that was nice.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok .. this kinda weirds me out based on my last 2 dreams! The last 'landing' dream I had was eerily similar about how the craft landed. The craft circled around the 'cottage' I was in and landed on the left side of the house. It was completely in 3rd person! A being came out which looked like the guy in the PC video game, Crysis www.ea.com...

the dream I had was 6-7 months before the game came out.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S
LMAO, Don't you think your statement says more about yourself than the caliber of the posts?

Why...yes, now that you mention it; I think it does. And I'm not the least bit ashamed of that.

Thank you for you introspective and helpful input.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

OK, so the Date of the mass "Fly-Over" is not yet available.

And I fully recognize that you are merely serving as the "messenger" with respect to this thread. You felt it was important that this information be shared on this forum; we should take what is offered and draw our own conclusions with regards to the messege and the Original source(s) of that messege.

However, would you not concour that, if the message was genuine, if the referenced "conduits" were in fact the "chosen" interfaces between humanity and this "Galactic Federadtion", more details would have been supplied?

After all, our "Visitors" apparently know enough about human culture and psychology to understand the significance of "cities" and the importance of a "mass sighting" in changing prevelant cultural attitudes.

They seem to understand that we, for some reason, have allowed ourselves to become dominated by "dark" powers, which made their plans neccessary. (Apparently, our space-brothers are either immune to, or have psycho/social/culuturaly evolved beyond such influences)

Therefore, if they are advanced enough to understand us so well, surely they would understand the importance our culture places on the concept of PROOF.

Granted, a good plan must be flexible; Things change. **** happens.

So maybe the exact date of the operation is yet to be finally decided. OK, fine.

But, perhaps they could have told us exactly Which cities are to be over-flown?

Then, at least the folks in those cities could be ready to "look up" whenever the time came? And, mass sightings in pre-ordained cities would most definitely serve to dispell any "dark power" claims of denial!

What? the exact cities are still to be determined? Pity.
But, fine. It's an ambitious endevour, and maybe that's one of the details that still needs "working out".

So how about this: Just tell us...

What will the over-flying "GF" alien crafts look like?

I mean, are we talking "balls of light", "flying saucers" "cigars" "boomerangs/triangles", or what?

I'm sure the composition of the "squadrons" to be engaged in this mass event have already been determined; after all "you fly what you brung", right? This probably isn't a detail that is still to be decided, right?

So maybe if they could just tell us what to look for.
And then we wouldn't have to deal with all those multiple sightings of "geese, flying in formation".

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
There is something wrong here.
No offend to OP, but he has two threads such like this (the other one is called message to Humanity). Both has only claims, no proofs. Both are pure speculations. Such threads adds nothing to ATS.
Why doesn't these threads have not HOAX tags, but the other thread (how deep rabbit goes) has? Who is Michael? What is going on here? I have difficulties to understand. Sorry for being harsh but I sense double morality here.
By the way, if you read carefully, I wasnt pointing to OP, but to the popularity of such threads. If there are so many threads and approvement on such eschatological issues, I have the right to question the social and psychological motives behind it, which are mostly not intentional but unintentional.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by commodore64]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by expatwhite
Even as a believer of UFO craft, i simply cannot accept these so called contactees as credible witnesses. Sorry, but they just ain't.

I don't have any particular problem with somebody who says they're in contact with aliens from other planets, or have been taken aboard their wonderful flying saucers and given important messages, or whatever. But I'm not going to simply believe them with nothing to back up what they're saying, no matter how good the yarn is (and this Galactic Federation stuff is pretty hokey), or how long they go at it.

Been in contact with aliens, but have nothing to show for it? Fine. Thanks for the story. Next time try to see if you can convince them to give us some basic plans and instructions for something cool like a warp drive or ray gun. Something we can put together ourselves. Then I would be a lot more likely to believe your story. You understand.

Oh, the aliens won't let you do that? Well, too bad for both of us, I guess.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Nohup]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join