It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well lets wait and see. Can't wait to see this happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Been in contact with aliens, but have nothing to show for it? Fine. Thanks for the story. Next time try to see if you can convince them to give us some basic plans and instructions for something cool like a warp drive or ray gun. Something we can put together ourselves. Then I would be a lot more likely to believe your story. You understand.

So many advanced races here to help us but what does mankind have to show for the help. I suppose the earth would already be a smoking pile of rock otherwise but if it is based on the 'spiritual' level often mentioned then I have my doubts.

Like many others, when i see this I'll know Bluebeam has arrived.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

For what its worth ATSGuy I have read an insane amount of pleaidian channeled information (it has a unique perspective on life) and I have seen the "galactic federation of light" referenced numerous times and from different channelers/books.

great post! Ill try to find some links to stuff when I get to the casa.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
yea i know "The GAlactic federation" and that gcfoa stuff really does mess with your head. My own personal opinion is that they are called something else but from the stuff i have read from Riley martin and others. They have been here for thousands of years and i would suspect that they know how to speak and write in English very well...considering that they did write the Urantia book.

Bhadhidar, i have always asked that too...but there is never an answer. Maybe they don't know yet, or maybe they cant say because it would ruin the plan and the government would find out and stage another event or something to counter act the fly overs...just my opinion.

commodore64, do you take psychology?

Anyway i do have 2 threads, and both are different. In the first thread a message to humanity i was explaining who Riley and Michael are. I am not going to explain it here because i already have done it extensively over there and all it takes is a little bit of reading, or you can just listen to the Michael radio show interviews on helloearth.info

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It is not my message, and i don't have the proof of it, i think you should talk to Riley,Michael, or Sheldan for the proof. Although that fact that what Riley has said and seen is being photographed by the cassini space probe is good enough for me, and also the photographs he took of the ships are also good. I guess the proof will come when and if these fly overs happen.

I am sorry if you are confused, i guess i did just come out and not explain who they are but you should definitively check out those 2 links i posted in the begging of the thread. They will explain who is who.

and yes Observer1 said it the best:

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Well lets wait and see. Can't wait to see this happen.

that is what i am doing, and i hope others will do the same. Its really all we can do, i mean i have read so much information about 2012, and there has been so much talk about a mass landing that i just hope it does happen. Other than that i am just trying to spread this around as i feel that IF it does happened then people should be scared and scream. Instead try to help others and tell them it is a good thing.

As for project blue beam, considering how much Michael and Riley have said that these beings are so full of love and kindness i don't think we have to worry about the blue beam stuff...if it is blue beam, well then we are done for.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Ok you are right. I am sorry.
Maybe I am expecting just too much. I just dont want to see thousands of speculations and conspiracies on Ufo forum. There are lots of websites like this. I just want to read and discuss the validity of pictures, reports, findings, movies etc...Or discussions about scientific possibilities of ET's. But I know it is too much. Sorry for bothering.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

The bad news is that the fleet of ships will be here to clear the way for the building of a hyperspatial express route through our star system.

Right. Someones been watching a little too much Hitchhikers Guide.

Anyhow if you want to discuss the real reasons why aliens have not contacted us here are the real facts. Interplanetary relations are a little more complicated than "We come in peace".

1. Beings must determine what the effects of our atmosphere and gravity, not to mention our bacterias and pollution will have on their physiology. This may have been going on for awhile. They must also determine if we are compatible with them in case some of us (yeah you know who you are) get any dirty ideas.

2. While you think that you are ready to embrace alien visitors this is just your opinion and not necessarily the views of everyone else. There are hundreds of millions of people on this planet that will just not be able to accept this. For example certain religious orders ( not pointing any fingers) will perceive this as a threat to the survival of their religion. Lets not also mention the retalliation on religious orders as they will be acused of lying for many hundreds of years. It will go both ways on that one. And don't forget the millions of gun toting maniacs who will be afraid and unwilling to see the facts. Plus all of you who think that first contact is the tool of the NWO are just not ready IMHO.

3. We wont be ready to join the galactic community untill we learn how to stop killing each other with primitive projectile weapons over a black liquid that comes from the ground and is made out of dinosaur s**t. Also spending more money to kill each other rather than spending it on the advancement of humanity isnt going to look good on our galactic report card.

4. While alien beings may have the technology to be immune from our bacterias and viruses and diseases, we would have little defence against theirs. Something as a natural bacteria that lives on their skin to them could be the genocide bug for us. Well they wont have bacteria you say? Wrong. Studies show that our species is actually getting weaker in a way because we are killing too many of the natural bacterias in our everyday lives that assist us in combating other bacterias and mantain good health. We would either slowly had to be made immune to all their bacterias and illnesses or slowly introduced to them. Notice how every few years a new bug or flu comes out or a new cancer rears its head and we have absolutely no defence against it? Some examples of this are sars and avian flu, west nile. This may not be coencidence.

Bottom line is we would be a reckless species if introduced to the galactic community and just become a pain in their butts for many reasons. We are simply not ready for large scale colonization. Our solar system on the other hand? Yes, I believe we are ready to explore our own and it is due time that we did. Also i would not like to see our species get wiped out if ET sneezes. Those are the facts people. So if you want to phone home with ET or a game of Sabacc with Chewbacca we are all going to have to start changing things here on Earth first. Untill then keep dreaming.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
Anyhow if you want to discuss the real reasons why aliens have not contacted us here are the real facts. Interplanetary relations are a little more complicated than "We come in peace".

Real meaning your take or real as in having facts to back it up?

The bad news is that the fleet of ships will be here to clear the way for the building of a hyperspatial express route through our star system.

This theory could be as true as any. If mankind is following in the steps of these ETs is probably is the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Seriously...build to a climax and then:

This is the three step process of First Contact. Now, I know you are
all dying to know of time frames, am I right? Well, as of right now,
those are unavailable.
Time frames for these Steps to become active
are still being worked on at this time.

Seems like most visions nowadays lack the whole date/time thing, which would be helpful. That way, I'd sit back and see what happens. Otherwise, I feel like I'm being baited for another disappointment. I'm not so sure that I'd call visions "credible" evidence.

And we're supposed to wait for the ships to come and take back the government?

Nice story...

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Any time I read any of the following words:

-Pleaidians
-Galactic Federation
-Zeta Reticulans
-Draconians

I know that it is safe to disregard whatever is being said as 100% false, that means made up? There are a few words missing from the list but this is a starter to go by.

I was visited by a two headed beast with a monstrous tentacle coming from inbetween its' two heads, it said it came from just south of Orion's belt .. which star system could that be?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I beleive this 100% now and i will tell you why.

I received my attunement yesterday as a Reiki Master. The experience blew me away! I went to sleep last night and i recall dreaming that everyone was running outside because this super huge craft was flying low, so low that i thought what seemed to be the back end of it was going to come into my living room!!! It was so low and huge that it just kept flying and going and was still over my house!
We were in shock, and the shock woke me up!
It was definatly one of the most real dreams i have ever had in my life.

I pray to God that i dont now see stuff in my dreams all the time. I dont want prophecies, only the ability to heal.

Does this sound like what you're talking about? It does me!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Real meaning your take or real as in having facts to back it up?

No facts needed. Common sense dictates these to be more plausible outcomes than telepathic visions to Nobodys on the internet (no offence intended, you are just not famous thats all) about events that will change our society forever. Sounds like a good scrpit for a B movie if you ask me but i don't buy it.

If in the future we were to visit another world we would probably have to consider the same steps that i have listed. It is a FACT that we would need to do thousands upon thousands of hours of reasearch on a habitable planet, whether populated by an intelligent species or not, before we could even step foot on it or else we could bring back the doomsday virus to our planet or risk the lives of those we send down. Also we could even wipe out an entire species on a planet by so much as sneezing.

You want facts? Go take a biology class.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Guys don't worry all the aliens want is our HD TV's after that they're gonna leave us alone... :dodgy:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
ATSGUY
I know exactly what your talking about. The information is just overwhelming, and it just seems that when you put certain information it shows the missing puzzle piece. But I have had my doubts, and they range pretty far. No matter what though, I know that all human beings have unimaginable power hidden in their minds. Well unimaginable for us. I only have recently found all this information, after my Birthday, and it all seems so real if you look around you. I feel like I understand more. Well, anyway Anything is possible. We're always at the right place at the right time.

Thanks. Flagged.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Despite the thousands of anecdotal accounts describing the effects of Reiki, there are only a few hundred articles and reviews about Reiki published in scientific journals. Of these, only a handful of studies fulfill the accepted criteria for a rigorous scientific study, that is, a randomized, blinded placebo-controlled design. In such studies, one group of participants receives Reiki, while another group receives ‘Sham’ Reiki, in which a person who has no training or experience with energy healing is substituted for the Reiki practitioner. The person performing ‘Sham’ Reiki imitates the hand positions of the Reiki practitioner and the subjects are not told whether they are in the Reiki group or the ‘Sham’ Reiki group. In this way, the experimental results are corrected for the placebo effect. There are currently six studies, published in peer-reviewed alternative medicine journals that are placebo-controlled.[86] Of these, four appear to support the hypothesis that Reiki improves physiological well-being (reduced heart rate, blood pressure, inflammation) and psychological mood (reduced anxiety and depression) measures, and two do not report any significant effect. However, in all the studies that showed positive effect, the number of subjects was very small and the reported improvements also very small. There are currently no positive studies that have been accepted into any science based medical publication.

Im sorry dude but this hardly qualifies as proof. Lots of people have dreams about stuff. Heck i have even had some pretty wild dreams that made me question stuff. But alas nothing spectacular has ever come from my dreams or anyone else for that matter. They are simply that, dreams.

These threads all go in the same direction. The promise of change, the fulfillment of fantasies, and at times a great story. Im not saying i don't believe in aliens. What i am saying is that this isnt going to happen any time soon. The post goes on to say that there is no official set time. This is done so that nothing bad will be said if the event does not take place. Instead of spending time fantisizing about things like this we should all try to do something about the state our society is in. Some people seem to think we will be saved by some sort of dvine intervention and this i believe somehow contributes to the worsening of our society as people are begining to lack the power to inflict change anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Step 1: The Borg Arrive !!!
100s of cubes surround Earth!

Step 2:
We ALL become drones and become one with the Borg.

Step 3:
Women and minorities hit hardest.
Rapes and murders drop to zero!

Step 4:
Janeway and 7 of 9 save us all.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Have you ever thought that maybe the Earth is just tourist attraction for the cosmic space faring aliens. There are so many stories, but no evidence. Any space faring aliens would be much too evolved to be outwitted by the primitive life on this planet.

On the ‘Cosmic internet’ it would say something like “take worm hole 1 Alpha C to the blue marble planet. It’s a blast and full of life to study. Don’t worry the life that thinks it’s civilized. It is actually a primitive culture that is self destructing. They are much too primitive to be of any harm. Swoop down and abduct one if you would like a good laugh.”

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I cant agree with you more.
Thx for summarizing.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

No facts needed. Common sense dictates these to be more plausible outcomes than telepathic visions to Nobodys on the internet (no offence intended, you are just not famous thats all) about events that will change our society forever. Sounds like a good scrpit for a B movie if you ask me but i don't buy it.

I have never claimed fame, but what does that have to do with the ability to think.

You make a good point in that post and I would tend to agree. Having said that, our human thinking may not yield the true reason why it has not happened. There could be 100s of reason were cannot even fathom. What about all the supposed sightings and interactions. Does this mean you believe there has never been any contact with and ET?

Edit: Hopefully the fame point wasn't for me.

[edit on 3/31/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Well, shoot, thanks for that brilliant placebo article!
The fact of the matter is i only brought it up due to the intense dream- no need to derail this thread anymore.
I know what works and what doesnt.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I am not attempting to debunk UFO's or ET contact in fact i am a firm believer of ET's and UFO. What i think is happenind is we are being studied and/ or being prepared for contact one day just not at this present time. Look at viruses such as AIDS for example. There is no known cure, the origins cannot be traced, also we have abolutely no defence against it. Some scientists agree that it does not occur naturally on this planet and that it even looks as though it is an engineered virus. Now im not saying that AIDS is made by ET but perhaps this is along the lines of them preparing us against galactic type viruses so we can find cures and build immunity. Our galactic model of thousands of species co-habitating is flawed as their respective bacterias and viruses would have wiped each other out unless

A. They are super advanced and diseases can be cured instantly or
B. They spent hundreds of years preparing themselves for a worry free 1st contact.

There are no other alternatives to this. It is not like star trek or stargate where we can just land on another planet that we have only observed for ten minutes and we are able to speak english to all the native species of every planet. Aside from having to learn each other languages this is probably the most common sense conclusion as to why they don't just land here and say "take me to your leader".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join