A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

4. While alien beings may have the technology to be immune from our bacterias and viruses and diseases, we would have little defence against theirs. Something as a natural bacteria that lives on their skin to them could be the genocide bug for us.

Well, ummm, No.

Unless our alien visitors share a significant portion of their genetic makeup with us, that is to say, unless their DNA is as close to ours as ours is to, perhaps, a pig ( see: swine flu), nothing they carry would be likely to infect us.

Notice that every living thing on Earth has some portion of its DNA in common with every other living thing on Earth. And even though we are thusly so closely related, when is the last time you met some one with leaf rot? Ever hear of a petunia with whooping cough?

Now consider just how different the genetic make-up of a true ET would be.

Would ET even have DNA? or something like DNA?

Carl Sagan once said that "We are all made of star stuff": but it is how that common "star stuff" is arranged that makes every species, and everyone, unique.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Anyhow if you want to discuss the real reasons why aliens have not contacted us here are the real facts. Interplanetary relations are a little more complicated than "We come in peace".

What are you basing these "facts" on? Sounds to me like wild speculation...the kind nasa does to debunk ufology.

1. Beings must determine what the effects of our atmosphere and gravity, not to mention our bacterias and pollution will have on their physiology. This may have been going on for awhile. They must also determine if we are compatible with them in case some of us (yeah you know who you are) get any dirty ideas.

Interesting. Are rectal exams part of the test...you know the kind done aboard the reticulae craft?! ...yes pun intended!

2. While you think that you are ready to embrace alien visitors this is just your opinion and not necessarily the views of everyone else. There are hundreds of millions of people on this planet that will just not be able to accept this. For example certain religious orders ( not pointing any fingers) will perceive this as a threat to the survival of their religion. Lets not also mention the retalliation on religious orders as they will be acused of lying for many hundreds of years. It will go both ways on that one. And don't forget the millions of gun toting maniacs who will be afraid and unwilling to see the facts. Plus all of you who think that first contact is the tool of the NWO are just not ready IMHO.

If the churches and governments have lied to the people for two millenia, which I am not sure they have, then who's fault will it be? My opinion is that all religions have a more-or-less common theme but the interpretation given by many "authorities" is flawed. I will not expand upon this topic because my knowledge is limited however most of the mystics probably know what I am talking about.

3. We wont be ready to join the galactic community untill we learn how to stop killing each other with primitive projectile weapons over a black liquid that comes from the ground and is made out of dinosaur s**t. Also spending more money to kill each other rather than spending it on the advancement of humanity isnt going to look good on our galactic report card.

Simply put its part of human nature. Wars have always existed and will exist in the future. This does not mean I am a warmonger however...in fact I would love to see the world united at some point in the future so we can progress at a much faster rate...perhaps even explore and colonize other planets.

4. While alien beings may have the technology to be immune from our bacterias and viruses and diseases, we would have little defence against theirs. Something as a natural bacteria that lives on their skin to them could be the genocide bug for us. Well they wont have bacteria you say? Wrong. Studies show that our species is actually getting weaker in a way because we are killing too many of the natural bacterias in our everyday lives that assist us in combating other bacterias and mantain good health. We would either slowly had to be made immune to all their bacterias and illnesses or slowly introduced to them. Notice how every few years a new bug or flu comes out or a new cancer rears its head and we have absolutely no defence against it? Some examples of this are sars and avian flu, west nile. This may not be coencidence.

What makes you jump to such conclusions? Basically, you are saying all new diseases that have no cure are from aliens...am I correct? Any proof of this?

Bottom line is we would be a reckless species if introduced to the galactic community and just become a pain in their butts for many reasons. We are simply not ready for large scale colonization. Our solar system on the other hand? Yes, I believe we are ready to explore our own and it is due time that we did. Also i would not like to see our species get wiped out if ET sneezes. Those are the facts people. So if you want to phone home with ET or a game of Sabacc with Chewbacca we are all going to have to start changing things here on Earth first. Untill then keep dreaming.

Again you speak in absolute terms like you already "know" everything. Me thinks your spreading disinfo like a dinosaur with diaharea!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Let's go out on a limb that this does happen doesn't that mean one of following is true:

1) US already knows this is going to happen and has no choice but to set back let it.. then decide whether to disclose info on UFOs

2) Project Blue Beam

3) US considers it threat and attacks maybe leading to destruction of us..if so remember famous words of Neil Young(I think) It's better to burn out than fade away

4) God says you are interrupting get lost.

5) Satan says you are interrupting get lost.

6) some combination of the above..

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If this does happen, the Government will just claim its a massive amount of swamp gas caused by global warming, so it wont matter.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Two other threads by fellow ATSguy :

AUGUST 28th [2007] planned mass landing

August 18th [2007] Countdown

The first one got 203 posts, 'second one 297... How many for the current one ? - Who never plays never wins !

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Originally posted by NGC2736
OK, I asked nicely. And so far I haven't done more than a nip and a tuck for the sarcasm.

Enough.

Either address the topic, or move to a subject that does interest you.

My next action will lack some of the benign traits I have so far shown.

And you know what? This is not the first time we get to read "COMING SOON!" threads, so it is perfectly natural for us to go sarcastic when we see them show up again.

Its not perfectly natural to be sarcastic. That is a bullying trait that is ridiculous. Thats why it is not done as often in the real world, people get hit in the mouth for uncalled for rudeness and humiliation tactics. This is the internet. You must actually make a conscious effort to reply, you dont just but in and start talking, you hit reply then type (maybe spell check) and submit. You need a hobby if the best thing you can find to do is be critical of others. It may be natural to be skeptical, but that does not need sarcasm with it. You need to grow up... alot.

OP I was drawn to this post as I read one saying the same basic thing else where but not from your source. Kinda cool. Is it gonna happen, most probably not, I wish it would though.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Interesting.

How do we know it will be the galactic federation saving us and not the draconian collective getting ready to finish the invasion?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Excuse my ahem ignorance and at the risk of ruining all the fun but is there the faintest possibility that this thread is one great big April Fools joke
designed to prey on the more gullible of us ATS folk who are just dying (not literally) for an event like this to occur?

Yes I'm paranoid, call me skeptical but just this once I would dearly love
something of this magnitude to come to fruition and I will be dearly disappointed if it turns out to be nothing more than an in joke.

Sorry folks, I had to get that out of my system.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by pmexplorer]

[edit on 31-3-2008 by pmexplorer]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bhadhidar

We actually trade more bacterias with animals more than you think. Let me list a few things we catch from animals:

Parasites
Syphilis(from pigs)
SARS (believed to come from animals)
Avian Flu
West Nile virus
Salmonella
Chlamydia
Rabies
E. coli
Hantavirus
Plague
malaria

Lets not forget the many thousands of allergens that come from plants and animals and the fact that many plants are poisonous to us as well.

Shall i continue?

Bottom line is if ETs have their own respective bacteriam they can make us sick. You want proof? Take a biology class. Anyone who has taken( or paid attention in) grade 9 biology can understand this. This is all common sense and there is no point in arguing it any further.

EarthCitizen07

What are you basing these "facts" on? Sounds to me like wild speculation...the kind nasa does to debunk ufology.

Common sense and grade 9 science. Also NASA is holding back humanity please dont associate me with those crooks.

Interesting. Are rectal exams part of the test...you know the kind done aboard the reticulae craft?! ...yes pun intended!

I dont know but i can imagine several million of us failing the IQ test.

If the churches and governments have lied to the people for two millenia, which I am not sure they have, then who's fault will it be? My opinion is that all religions have a more-or-less common theme but the interpretation given by many "authorities" is flawed. I will not expand upon this topic because my knowledge is limited however most of the mystics probably know what I am talking about.

It really doesnt matter. I am not accusing them of lying. I was merely implying that many thousands of people will feel like they were being lied to. Trust me when ET comes, religion will come apart at the seams. They will have no explanation for it and ET will disprove or retell the creation story thus detroying the base for all modern religions. Not saying they will comepletely die off but they will definately have to rethink their strategy. And at first they will most likely try to come up with some wacky explaination for ETs and possibly not accept it. This IS speculation but not as far fetched as telepathic conversations with otherworldy beings am i right?

Simply put its part of human nature. Wars have always existed and will exist in the future. This does not mean I am a warmonger however...in fact I would love to see the world united at some point in the future so we can progress at a much faster rate...perhaps even explore and colonize other planets.

As would I but i mean come on, we could do way better than we are now. The current state of society just isn't acceptable and is currently not promoting growth on an interplanetary level.

What makes you jump to such conclusions? Basically, you are saying all new diseases that have no cure are from aliens...am I correct? Any proof of this?

Im not saying this is fact. I am just providing a different viewpoint and a very real scenario. If you read the following posts i go into further detail about this.

Again you speak in absolute terms like you already "know" everything. Me thinks your spreading disinfo like a dinosaur with diaharea!

Oh i never said i know everything. I did however pass grade nine biology and have studied social sciences which is all you would need to basically sum up the consequence of interplanetary relations on a bacterial level and also human nature. Also common sense goes a long way when trying to figure out what we would do in such a situation. If we are willing to kill each other over black liquid and over whos god can kick whos gods butt then its safe to say that we would carry this mentality to a galactic level if we are introduced to other species in the near future. We simply have too many things to work out on planet Earth and in our own solar system before we can live out our star trek fantasies.

This isnt disinfo. Trust me at one point i was like you. Wanting to travel the stars, interact with aliens. In fact i still do but the fact is i would rather see us fix the terrible things we do to each other. How do you expect us to work together and colonize planets when we cant even decide who owns what piece of land or who wants the black liquid or whos god is right? I see people starving on the streets, people who treat infants like garbage, people killing each other for as little as ten dollars, these are the things we have to stop before we can think of any kind of ascension. We have to stop believing that ETs or situation X or some other kind of divine intervention is going to come solve these problems for us. This was all our doing and so we must fix it all ourselves.

[edit on 08/3/31 by metaldemon2000]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Nice observation. Does a virus not have to mutate its dna before it can successfully attack another species? I am no medical expert but I believe thats what most scientists said of the avian flu. In other words in its current form it is harmless to humans and other animals.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ATSGUY,

Looks like Lavar, Michael and the gang over there at the Starship Capricorn site are still at it with the same old crap.

They have been preaching the same thing for years and every week when there predictions didn't happen Captain Helena from the Starship Capricorn had an excuse that Lavar channeled every morning at five.

This group has been pulling the Galactic Federation/ NESARA crap for years I'm surprised they are still up and running. Years ago we had people check out LAVAR and he is over 80 years of age, lives in Salt Lake City Utah.

The Starship shuttles were supposed to land at the Salt Lake City Airport 2 years ago, lol

People can check out:

www.starshipcapricorn.org...

Not sure about Michael I think it had something to do with fourwinds or something

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Bottom line is if ETs have their own respective bacteriam they can make us sick. You want proof? Take a biology class. Anyone who has taken( or paid attention in) grade 9 biology can understand this. This is all common sense and there is no point in arguing it any further.

You are jumping to conclusions. We haven't really had the chance to study alien bacteria as of yet, so we don't know if they could harm us or not. Even if they did infect us, then that doesn't mean it would be the most deadly pathogens. Also, consider diseases that HAVEN'T jumped to humanity. These are from our planet. If a pathogen is from another planet, then that just increases the chances that it probably wouldn't be able to infect us. Nothing is certain though.... because as I sad, we have not studied alien pathogens.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

But it is still possible. Also your argument does not include bacteria and allergens. Some viruses can adapt at alarming rates. You cannot base your argument from just one example. They are afraid of Avian flu because under the right conditions it could mutate and if it does the result will be catastrophic. What is basically being researched is the prevention of future putbreaks from potentially deadly threats. If SARS wasnt contained when it was it could have potentially wiped out millions and they still dont even know where it came from or if it will come again and all SARS is is basically a modified version of the common cold. Even animals catch can catch a cold. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Actually they have the Cures for all known Viruses and the day will come when it is the right time for humans to have this knowledge.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OP, you get credit for having advanced knowledge that you're going to get blasted and post this anyways. Kudos.

Does anyone realize this is an alternative topic site? If you don't want to read outlandish thoughts go somewhere else where you can discuss all the drivel they want you to focus on.

I used to be like some of you. I used to have this innate feeling to convince everyone that my point was right and it was the only way to see things. Anyone who disagreed was wrong and I would make them feel so. That is not the way to accomplish things.

To all those who oppose, and most often you are the ones requiring proof for something to be true, please provide proof that this is fake. How do you honestly know? If you have any proof that aliens don't exist, dimensional travel isn't real, or anything of this nature, you would be benefiting a lot of people who are unsure on the issue. If not, then your offering an opinion which is fine, just don't offer it as the ultimate truth.

With that said, I'll give you my bit on the subject. I have known of what I call the army of the light for about six months. I have had telepathic conversations, I've seen visions of their fleets mobilizing, and one vision took me into a ship and another one to their planet. I do not have proof other than for myself which is all I need to know that what I saw was real.

I cannot say what dimension they truly reside in. I believe it's the fifth but I'm not positive. The ones I'm in contact with are very friendly although there are evil aliens as well. As far as the English translation goes, they do not have mouths and communicate telepathically (the way were supposed to as humans). Because of that, language isn't even an issue because it's more just trading thoughts back and forth. Either that or they have the capability of knowing all Earthly languages, I'm not sure but there is nothing verbal about it.

In regards to why they would help us, there are many possibilities. One is that they recognize that we as a society feel incapable to overthrow the PTB and they feel the need to interject. Maybe in the past, they endured the same hardships humanity currently faces and want to help. It's also possible they are going to help us undergo the ascension process. Maybe they need our planet to come into alignment for a greater alignment within the universe. Who knows, the possibilities are limitless.

I would like to believe what they said about their visions. It's definitely possible, I would not dismiss it. It's hard when all you have to offer is what you've seen espcially when the method of sight is not accepted by society. If people actually tapped into their pure consciousness, visions like these would become common standard. I'm sure they are telling the truth, it's just very possible that it's going down in another fashion.

Either way, good post my friend. The subject doesn't get a lot of good attention. I can feel change at my core coming for this planet. I've been telling everyone that the next six months will be truly remarkable. You're going to see some bad things and some good but we are moving in a great direction.

Peace, love and light to all.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thought

Although a visit from ETs would definately be great, I'm going to step out on a limb and say we don't necessarily need it. The capacity for change is within ourselves, after all.

Maybe ET's are within us or maybe we are one in the same. I think whatever works to get people to a higher level of vibration, so be it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
While I think I share the veiw that most of us would like to see something like this happen, some disclosure of sorts, I have to tell you, that I just don't buy it.

There is nothing looking out for our race. Nothing. No alien is going to rush in and save us from our own stupidity. The People on this planet should be holding thier own governments accountable. Every government on earth is rotten to the core. And the People should have overthrown most of them a million times over by now.

Our Governments kill millions, poison our water, taint our food, ruin our air, and stave entire continents to the brink of death, and what do we do? Hold up a cardboard sign? Have a "March"? None of which does a damn thing to stop the horrific amount of evil perpetrated on the peoples of the world, regardless of race and class. And half the time we don't even have an utterly meaningless protest, we just watch TV, or a football game. We plug into any number of video games. Distract ourselves with celebrity gossip, and spend too much money on a meal we only eat half of, only to throw the other half of it down the drain while people less than 3000 miles away are starving to death.

You tell me, does our race deserve to be saved at all? Be it by a second coming, or an Alien federation of highly enlightened being?

We did all of this to ourselves. We all have a part in it. Do you wear Nikes? You contribute to sweatshops. Like buying diamonds for your wife? Tell it to the thousands of Child Soldiers in Africa killing each other over those sparling rocks.

The governments that rule over us are only able to accomplish what they can becuase of our consent. So don't think some alien species is going to come out of the woodwrk and rescue all of us from our distorted reality, which was created soley by us. Together as a race we are 100% alone in this. And we have to bare the sole responsibilty of fighting our way back to what we were supposed to be. Not some Galactic Federation.

But ATSGUY, I truley hope you make me eat my words someday. I'll buy you a beer and a basket of wings if you're right.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by aravoth]

[edit on 31-3-2008 by aravoth]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Actually Commodore's post was EXTREMELY insightful to me Mr. Moderator. Sometimes we have situations in our lives that are arising and we don't even realize what is causing those situations or feelings. His/Her post caused me to sit back and think about my life and if this is truly a reason for the way I'm living. I think your post is a post of derailment when you're posting that a well thought out idea that causes us to examines our lives is derailment..........

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Not that I believe this fabricated story at all....but...why even do a massive flyover?

Since this apparent alien race is so far beyond our technology, etc....why not hijack all of our TV/Cable/Radio waves and do a massive broadcast to every person living on earth telling us "we are coming"? They could even broadcast live to our cell phones - isnt that why the Iphone was invented?

And seriously...what is the hold up? These fabricated stories have been told for many many years.....probably before I was born. But NOTHING ever happens. Every made up date is passed. Every single one of them. Dont people learn?

Just like all the cult crazies telling us that Jesus is coming back on such and such date....all the UFO/alien crazies keep predicting they aliens are coming.

If it isnt Jesus coming...its some alien race.

Honestly, doesnt anyone remember about the boy who cried wolf? I sure do.

Thanks OP for sharing the stories. Though I dont believe a word of it. It was a great break from my real life.

With all that said....im one of those skeptics who would LOVE to be proven wrong!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join