It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tshane18
Next sunday will be the beginning of the end time of which it it written in Revelation and Daniel as well as many other Book's in Scripture as well as other ancient text that date back as far as recorded history.

If you want to get technical, right now is the beginning of the end of time.

If nothing happens Sunday the 6th write me off a a crackpot.

I'm going to a picnic, so there's a picnic on in Perth, does that count?

People have been going on about the end of days for, well, for ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Tshane28, you should understand that these people...the government, NWo, shadow government are using the chapters of revelation. William Cooper before his death explained it that the plan was to use the bible and set in motion what was written in the revelations. New diseases, wars and roomers or wars,nation will rise against nation. All leading to a faked 2nd coming.

Also maybe try to think that these beings, these great beings that Riley and Michael talk about are the angels that will come down with jesus. Do you really think that when he comes back it will be on literal clouds, and angels in figure robes with wings...and all that fancy stuff...It will be with high technology, et ships, technology to help the people and bring about a heaven on earth.

Michael is a minister i think and works at a church. I remember him saying he has studying allot of the religions of the world, he became a born again Christian and i can assure you he knows what he is talking about. Ets and the bible, it is all related and not the devil. But you are free to thing what you will, that is just my explanation and my opinion!

i will keep an eye out on the 6th though, thanks for coming out with your revelations. And why would i consider you a crackpot, in my eyes the only crackpots are the ones that think nothing is gonna happen in the future...but i bet you we are all crackpots...hahah

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I just got here, and i dont want to read all of the pages right now. So i have a question or two.

When will this supposedly happen?

Will it be a late april fools joke?

How will anyone NOT shoot at them if this really happenes?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Hmmm, if this happens (which it probably won't, unfortunately), then I assume the aliens would use their EMP technology and similar such things.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

Well, those aliens should be quick in thinking before they get shot at by people in fear.

What ever happened to STAR WARS (not the movie)?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
APRIL FOOLS!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hmm, sounds like this "fly over" could be interesting. Too bad it probably won't happen near my place in Vancouver since we don't have any major military bases nor anything else that interesting happening around here. Unless of course the aliens are here to usher in the 2010 Olympics opening ceremony. Now that would be cool. Maybe they could even take part. "And the gold medal goes to Canada in the bob sled event after Xzaster from Orion was disqualified for illegal use of an anal probe.......its a sad day for sports Jim....sad day indeed."

All kidding aside though, just imagine how the majority of society would react to such a major event. To finally know for SURE that we are not alone in the universe. I'll have to make sure I've got my video camera on a tripod for that day, thats for sure.

If they do end up flying over Vancouver BC, I hope they have insurance.....we have a lot of bad drivers and pilots around here.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trance Optic
honestly thoe guys..... we speak as we have been here forever, an yet each one of us has about 14 - 50 years maybe more on this planet... thats it,

the cycle of this universe do not in anyway reflect those of humankind, so being that we as humans have the universal knowledge of a tit mouse, anything that people say could have 5% of more of truth to it.... so why is everyone so sure they are psychics but never wanna at least humor the ones claiming they are

This post appears to be lost in this thread.

I don't necessarily believe the OP's info. But you have to admit it's POSSIBLE.

A round earth is impossible. A sun-centered universe is impossible. Instantly communicating with someone on the other end of the globe is impossible.

I get confused by my fellow skeptics on ATS. Instead of dazzling posters with intellectual, factual information that contradicts what an OP'er states (half of the time which requires accepting their position anyways) ... we claim that he or she is crazy. Or that it's the same mindless drivel. This topic may be nothing more than a fantasy story written for 10th grade creative writing. But I'd much rather at least keep my mind open to possibilities ... while the OP really has no factual evidence to support his claims, likewise, I have no factual evidence to refute his claims. I do not "know" that there is no Galactic Federation. Just sayin'.

Believe, disbelieve. But at least show evidence twoards your disbelief. "Poster types poop" is NOT evidence, people.

*off soapbox and back to the corner*

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
When I got to the part of "galactic federation of light" and the love and peace and the usual promise of salvation, it's credibility was lost.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by violet]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaninperth

Originally posted by tshane18
Next sunday will be the beginning of the end time of which it it written in Revelation and Daniel as well as many other Book's in Scripture as well as other ancient text that date back as far as recorded history.

If you want to get technical, right now is the beginning of the end of time.

If nothing happens Sunday the 6th write me off a a crackpot.

I'm going to a picnic, so there's a picnic on in Perth, does that count?

People have been going on about the end of days for, well, for ever.

Where does it say in the bible that may is when revelations accures?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
reply to post by GrayFox

Well, those aliens should be quick in thinking before they get shot at by people in fear.

That's what I said. The aliens could use their EMP (and similar such nonlethal weapons) to prevent attacks on their ships.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Fiverz

LOL, I thought the first post you wrote was well said, but this was much better and it for sure made me laugh. This is what truly needs to be considered by an individual that is seeking the ultimate truth. Star for the post.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox

Hmmm, if this happens (which it probably won't, unfortunately), then I assume the aliens would use their EMP technology and similar such things.

You do know that EMP's have absolutely no effect on handguns, rifles and such?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Originally posted by GrayFox

You do know that EMP's have absolutely no effect on handguns, rifles and such?

How about Lightsabers?

That's all I have, guns are illegal in the UK.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by commodore64

The topic is NOT the Ops reason for posting, nor the poster's mental/emotional condition at the time he attacked the keyboards.

Although I abhor censorship in government, this being a voluntary forum, I can respect the mods' decisions and I do appreciate the way they keep things on topic and away from devolving into flame wars.

But this one threw me off. I see where yr coming from...but commodore64 really did make a good point. As someone who has been waiting for the "external" intervention, it is helpful to see that other perspective. I consider myself a rather balanced person and I feel that my "hopes" in the "impossible" are founded (though I don't cling to any particular belief,) but I found it very helpful to look at this from the psychological angle.

I agree that we should not start with the posts claiming the OP is insane or delusional or whatever...but the post in question struck me as very intelligent and insightful. Maybe a mild reminder would have been nice, but I don't see the need for a blatant reprimand here.

Another good thing about ATS...you can disagree with the mods!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

This is not exactly what I'm waiting for, but it does show "the shape of the things to come". Mainly - manipulation by "Gods" who are about to reveal themselves to humanity.

I browsed through the first couple of pages of this thread, and found one interesting comment - that this source sounds like "religious zealot". Yup, that's my impression as well. That only means that I believe he (the source, not OP) is completely convinced of what he's talking about, having no idea what he's actually talking about in the first place.

Religion...

Has anyone ever wondered why:

1. Christianity is awaiting the 2nd coming of Christ
2. Buddhism is awaiting the appearance of Buddha Maitreya
3. Some Islamic traditions are awaiting the appearance of the last Imam (Messiah)
4. ...add to the list any similar beliefs you know of...

Could it be because religion was introduced by someone who wanted to prepare people for some even in the future? Something like, let's say, "return of the God, and his Prophet"? And that someone was smart enough to both introduce exactly the same belief, and at the same time, to turn all those religious traditions against each other?

I find this contradiction between exactly the same beliefs and opposition between different religions highly suspicious...

Now to the point.

If you read the following vision...

www.countdown.org...

... you will get different feelings depending on what you personally believe.

For a Christian, this may sound like The Fullfilment of the Promise.

For a skeptic personally witnessing such events, it would seem like a highly advanced civilization has finally come here to straighten things up, and teach humanity the values of love and caring (speaking of skeptics with good intentions, of course; the other ones don't interest me).

But... it's all scam... not in a way that those events are made up and will never happen, but that it's all planned out in advance to scam people into accepting "Love & Light" carrot... and wear the collar of slavery for the rest of their lives.

You can find tons and tons of books on the "Love & Light" subject right now. All of them speak exactly the same mantra. It may seem just a coincidence at first look, but there are no coincidences on this planet. Everything that happens here, happens with one or another intent behind it.

While above vision is a "fake" (it's genuine, but it's faked by someone '"offering" it to the recipient), here is an example of a trully genuine vision (though somewhat misunderstood by this other recipient):

www.revlu.com...

Enough of visions, let's get on dreams...

I can't find it anywhere now, but some half a year ago I read a dream which caught my attention.

A woman described how she dreamed of giant space ships, having the form of pyramid, positioning themselves over every major city in the world. She saw in this dream president Bush on TV, signing a treaty with aliens (who looked incredibly like humans). By that treaty, Bush effectively gave all the goverment powers to aliens (her impression was that it was decided not to fight because there was no point going against such advanced technology; sell-out, simply put).

The aliens landed after that, and set up "training centers". These centers were supposed to teach people about astral planes and such. But, she saw in her dream people going into these centers, and coming out them completely changed. They were like robots on drugs. Happy, smiling, content... and completely empty of any personality whatsoever.

Does this dream sound like a solution to all earthly problems to you?

Ultimate brainwashing, that's what it looks like to me.

And if you haven't even heard of pyramid-shaped UFOs, here's just one of the links:
www.uforth.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elendal

Your dream was the TV show "V" *.

What about also preparing us not only through religion, but movies as well?
But then again, movies are a religion too.

*What if the 1st ones that come are not good? How would we know what a good or evil species, its the "what next?" that I always end up pondering that scenario.

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 1-4-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Some of the motives ascribed to possible visitors of earth seem incredibly mundane(or is it arcane?). When dealing with a civilization as seemingly advanced as these aliens appear to be, I would think that we would be treated more along the lines of sophisticated animals rather than equal beings to the aliens. Aside from perhaps preventing us from destroying ourselves and the planet on which we reside it doesn't seem like they should have a need to intervene much in our affairs. I would even go so far as to say that a massive nuclear wipe-out scenario of the entire earths ecosystem would hardly be a blip on the cosmic radar. Not like a bunch of earthling generated nuclear radiation floating through space could actually damage anything important.

I do believe that all sentient, spiritual beings probably have a code of ethics when dealing with, experimenting on or otherwise studying the various life that exists in the universe. Just as we have our own ethical/moral codes when conducting our own research on life on our planet. Yet nonetheless we kill primates and other animals in our quest for knowledge. I am sure aliens do what they feel is necessary to achieve their desired ends.

A final thought. I sometimes wonder if they are simply researching our planet to find out whether it is safe and prudent to visit here in the flesh. But considering our use of robotics and other types of unmanned scientific devices I highly doubt that it is necessary to ever place their own fragile bodies in harms way. We have scuba and space suits, surely they are way past all this.

Are we not perhaps just engaging in wishful thinking that a panacean flyover is imminent?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Now what seems extremely far fetched is this so called Galactic Federation which is being bandied about and which supposedly consists of various advanced alien races/civilizations.

Let’s suppose there IS such a federation. Now the question is why would they want or need Earth or the human civilization to join them? A federation is an association, especially of nations for a common cause. In this case a group of advanced civilizations united in a relationship and having some interest, activity, or purpose in common.

What is the commonality of interests with the human race?

An advanced race, say a Type III civilization would likely build a federation with similar advanced societies or even a Type II civilization, for mutual benefit. They wouldn’t think of bringing a civilization like ours which is not even a fraction of Type I as yet and bordering on the barbaric into their fold, would they? In other words would an elite club in, say, Central London even think of making an effort to get chipmunks on board as members?

Well, that’s the equation between advanced civilizations and us! Why should they even bother? We’ve a long way to go, perhaps a few thousand years more, until we have evolved sufficiently, mentally and spiritually to be of mutual benefit to the 'Galactic Federation'.

Therefore, I think this so called flyby and whatnot by ETs starting 2008/09 to get us primary membership into their elite club is a lot of hot air!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by elendal

Your dream was the TV show "V" *.

No, no, no, you got it wrong. These are not reptilians. These are The Original Creators, The Sons of Gods, The Ones in Whose Image Humanity Was Created... you get the idea.

Strictly speaking, they really are "creators" of humanity... but only as much as humans are "creators" of different races of dogs.

What am I trying to convey with this story...?

Simply this - keep away from training centers... if they show up. Right now I'm pretty certain they will... which doesn't mean they certainly will.

Keep your options open, that's the point.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join