It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A M a s s i v e UFO Fly Over Event coming soon!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
With these predictions like these, all we have to do now is sit and wait.

Just a question, will this thread be shut down if the event doesnt happen on the 22/23?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Probably not. If nothing happens at the end of summer 2009, I fully expect something like the following :
"Mother Earth has decided that the situation wasn't that bad at all. Or maybe Mankind has made progress in the process of Spiritual Unity.
At any rate, She has decided that transformation can be held off until 2012. So expect First Contact sometime in 2011."

If something like that is posted, this thread can live forever!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is some info, signed by Dr.Micheal E. Salla, who was "The Source,who leaked the Information regarding the "UN, Meeting in New York, On Fe. 12th, 2008.
This letter/Article from Dr.M.E. Salla, is The Best "Proof" That the
*Meeting Really Did Occur, That I can Find.
Anyone else out there who can "Prove the meeting actually did *Take Place*, Please send me a U2U,With said INFO! Please + Thank you!
Peace + Enlightenment To All!
LibBLVRdoc

*****Source at U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting February 12, 2008*****

I received the following email from two trusted colleagues (Clay and Shawn Pickering) regarding a reliable source informing them that a secret meeting occurred yesterday morning (Feb 12) at the New York office of the United Nations concerning the recent spate of UFO sightings. It appears that a number of nation states are concerned about the impact of increased UFO sightings and wish to be briefed about what is happening. Their source, who currently works in the diplomatic corps, had to travel for an early morning off the record meeting at the UN. Their source revealed that a secret UFO working group exists that is authorizing the release of such information to the public, in an effort to acclimate others to what is about to unfold. A date of 2013 was given as the time for official disclosure and/or when extraterrestrials show up in an unambiguous way. In the interim there will be acclimation related releases of information. Importantly, the source revealed that the events leading up to official disclosure will involve more ethically oriented extraterrestrials, and they will not pose a military threat to the world.

The information below may be related to the recent debate in the Japanese parliament and statements by the Defense Minister over how Japan would respond to extraterrestrials appearing over Japanese airspace that display peaceful intent. It appears nation states are moving forward in developing public policy on how to respond to extraterrestrials showing up. So if the information below is accurate, then it is likely that we will see more examples of governments making official statements concerning how they would respond to extraterrestrials that show up over their airspace. It is likely that parliamentarians around the world will start receiving briefings to help them develop public policy concerning extraterrestrial life. Such briefings will probably extend to prominent media sources who will give more coverage to UFO sightings in popular media outlets such as Larry King Live. Increased media reports will first likely lead to disclosures of secret antigravity technologies that have been withheld for over 50 years, as a prelude to official disclsoure of extraterresrial life. The source's reference to suicides is probably related to those who will learn that much of what they have learned and believed over a lifetime was a lie. The 1961 Brookings Report referred to scientists as being most vulnerable to the disclosure of extraterrestrial life since it will make redundant many of the cherished scientific theories and models held by this community.

Overall, it appears that a countdown is underway to official disclosure around 2013, and that nation states and the UN are being briefed. The acclimation process will accelerate over the next five years as UFO sightings increase around the globe forcing governments to make public policy statements on UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

Aloha,

Michael E. Salla, Ph.D
Kona, Hawaii
2/13/08
www.Exopolitics.Org

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
One other comment, on the "Massive Flyover">>>
Have we not "Already Seen an occurance of a Massive Flyover, in the Video-Documentation of the *Flyover/s in Mexico? There were more
Objects than the Eyes could count!
As well, the two times a*Flyover of The White House, a few decades ago?
There has been nothing (except here), where I have read that there 'would be a massive flyover', in regard to this "Meeting Of The UN, in Feb.'o8"...The Meeting supposedly was to "Plan for a 5-year disclosure".
Where has this Massive Flyover event, been gleaned from?
The UN-Meeting was regarding (Supposedly), ONLY a 5-Year Plan, to "Increase The Time Rate in Which The Public is already Being
preparded+accustomed, for Governmental Disclosure".
The Gov. has been getting us 'used to the idea, for decades', the meeting was to plan to hurry this process up.
At least that's what I have gleaned from my reading.
Thanks + Peace to All,
LibBLVRdoc

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
If "they" are our own flesh and blood, why all the secrecy? Why haven't they announced themselves yet? It would seem to me they would blend right in, no?

Yes they would blend in and have... but revealing that humans are all over the galaxy already would kinda upset the apple cart here on Earth... especially with the religious zealots who are SURE we are the only ones

And I wouldn't say THEY are our own flesh and blood... but rather WE are THEIR own flesh and blood

There IS a difference

[edit on 13-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
While it certainly SEEMS like it would be a positive thing i cant help but remember the old story of the "fake coming". im hardly religious but ive seen there is a god but not in a form or on a scale that most people can comprehend and ive seen that while its been tainted by lies there is truth to many parts of the bible so im a little paranoid that some of these "aliens" are in fact man made or controlled and the elites plan to use them to make humanity fearful of alien contact and bring in the NWO in a more subtle way, so if any kind of flyover happens im going to be carefully studying whether they are good or bad aliens before i go making any big decisions. but then again theres so many different stories and so many deceptions to work through in this field that i could just be becoming too paranoid X)

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
I am just so sick and tired of the Ignorant people coming into these threads and attacking, attacking , attacking. The only thing these ignorant people care about is to pick apart stupid grainy photos and videos which 99% of them can be explained away or are just plain CGI.

Hear hear!!! I second that

They refuse to look at the official documents.

I would hazard to guess it is simply because they lack the reading and comprehension skills needed to actually READ a document...

They refuse to watch the hundreds of hours of FREE documentaries and whistle blowing testimonies that are out there and when they actually do,
they don't use their common sence and a good BS filter to connect the obvious dots.

If its not a 30 second clip with unrelated music it is too cerebral for them.

And common sense? Can someone please explain to me what that is? I see very little of that illustrated in the 'common people'

They twist and spin everything around avoid looking at the truth that is right in front of them.

And when they cannot win an argument... or change your mind to their way of thinking... they resort to childish personal attacks like this one..

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Are you gonna be here on the 23rd so I can call you every name I can think of plus a few more,

The fact that comments like this are acceptable here is starting to make me rethink my participation... what is the point of name calling and insults? Does that really make you feel superior? To me it just makes you look a fool... an stupid one at that...

But more to the point whenever these idiots resort to name calling to 'back' their position... you have won the debate LOL because you KNOW they have no valid point to make and have a pathological need to derail the thread with BS

I will no longer stand by and watch it happen. When these ignorant people come in here viciously attack, be prepared to be viciously attacked right back. You ignorant people will not get away with doing it as easily anymore.

That won't work House.... it will only incur the wrath of the mods... You see WE are supposed to be better than that and have a 'thick skin' and refrain from resorting to the same tactics... even responding via U2U will still get you in deep, because the little weasels will run to daddy and report you... even though you think U2U's are safe and private...

So best advice... since they contribute NOTHING to the topic, neither pro nor con... is to use the ANTI TROLL BUTTON...

When you do that they can rant and rave and shout all they want... and you get to keep your cool...

And you can use this picture as a reminder of what they look like when they cannot get to you...

Best medicine... just laugh at their ignorance... and watch them explode

And don't be so down on channelers..

The best channelers in the world, the Tibetan Monks.. made a very unusual and interesting statement a few years back

Tibetan Monks say ET will Save Us

Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World from destroying itself in 2012

www.thelivingmoon.com...

So Jan 01 2013... John and I will host a grand New Years Party and we will discuss what has and has not come to pass...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
Good call on thinking about the book THE SECRET. I read it, and I understand the concepts of that on the individual level. believing you are happy enough and you become rich, famous, desirable isnt really just it. It's more like take the steps to improve your state of mental being, and good things will start to happen to you.

Missed your post till just now... I was looking back through the thread looking for comments related to this statement...

Originally posted by xnibirux
What that means (and I know this sounds crazy) is if enough people focus their thoughts on one event, the event happens.

I am going to pass on a little insight... that I know only a very few people will grasp the significance of... but so be it (this is why "The Secret" has remained secret for so long... and despite the book and the movie, it still only reaches those ready to accept
)

Lets assume for just a minute that "The Secret" is true (and you are correct that it is more than just simply having a conscious belief)

So if a million people go out on April 22 and look at the sky and 'wish' for these craft to appear... well then they should appear...

However "The Secret" works both ways... the Universe does not care whether the 'wish' is positive or negative...

So if TWO million skeptics go out on April 22 and say "Bah Humbug" there is NOTHING THERE... well what may the results be?

Lets say two equally 'enlightened' people with solid beliefs and good character go outside in the same small town today...

One wishes it would rain today... because the crops are dry...

The other wishes it to be sunny that day... because his daughter is getting married...

Which wish is granted?

So here is the ticket... the thing is to get enough people working for 'the cause' and it will happen... many events that have been predicted have failed to happen... BECAUSE the common consciousness has been made aware of it and thus cause a change.

You want peace on Earth? start by thinking peaceful thoughts and get your neighbor to do so... one mind at a time...

Releasing "The Secret" will not reach everyone, but it HAS already reached more like minds than I can count... I have sent a copy of the video to several close friends... the results have been amazing...

Carnegie said "Think and Grow Rich" He wasn't kidding

Think of the Universe as a Genie..."Your wish is my Command"

But be careful what you wish for... and HOW you wish for it

I'm free anytime past 7pm -5gmt on the 22nd

Refreshing to find someone else who 'get's it'
If you need a copy of the video "The Secret" just U2U me and I will send you a link...

(Only serious inquiries please
)

PS

There will be NO END OF THE WORLD anytime soon..

Because despite the number of people preaching "gloom and Doom" every few years with a new 'DEADline date' there are many millions more minds interested in life...

And THEY will rule the day

[edit on 13-4-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

There will be NO END OF THE WORLD anytime soon

~ Your right, there will be NO END OF THE WORLD anytime soon, there will be A NEW BEGINNING. It is the peak of our evolution and we will all 'see' the change that has been occurring. The completion of the year 2012 will trigger the zero time reference of the earth where time and space become one.

~ Our DNA plays a major role in this change. Have you ever heard of 'junk' DNA? Well it is all coming back. More humans are getting closer to what is really going on. Now because DNA is linked to dimensional consciousness, the frequency and vibration of our bodies will get higher, and closer to a 5th dimensional consciousness.

~ BEGINNING = LOVE, END = FEAR. Would you think government would want you to believe there is a new BEGINNING?
- or would they continue playing their game of FEAR?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon since you seem to know a lot on this topic. Could you please point me i the right direction (Or perhaps xnib you could as well.) As to how this date has been choosen? I glanced and am not reading over the post, even looking into that tibetan monks saying stuff about ETs saving us. (Even though I read it in the past.)

Not an attack or anything ( so it won't be taken that way) just kind of wanna see how people got this date is all.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

The only thing I know about the date picked is this statement by xnibirux

This thread is just a message of what could happen if people put their hearts to it. There's no making anything up. If nothing happens that will be because there are too many cold hearts out there that aren't warm enough. That's the sad part, not enough humans believe this, that would be the only reason it wouldn't be manifested

..... but we can wake up and change that
Believe

It IS interesting that there are two thread bases on this simple premise...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Leviatano

The only thing I know about the date picked is this statement by xnibirux

This thread is just a message of what could happen if people put their hearts to it. There's no making anything up. If nothing happens that will be because there are too many cold hearts out there that aren't warm enough. That's the sad part, not enough humans believe this, that would be the only reason it wouldn't be manifested

..... but we can wake up and change that
Believe

It IS interesting that there are two thread bases on this simple premise...

2 words to describe this event.

BULL #

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

"Must seem more real to have an alien race foster our very existence because we can't bear to do it ourselves."

Mainly, because mankind thoughtout modern history (I beleive intelligent life on earth goes back more than 5,000 years) has proven that we are incapable of governing ourselves,,whether its be shape changing Aliens who continually interfer with the "human" process on earth, or the simple math of the human genome "Wiz-wheel" that dictates that every so many 100,000 or so humans its spits out a bad apple (Hitler, Hussan, Jim Jones) who does extensive damage to the progression of the human race on earth.
From a New and Old Testament scholar point of view the literature (of the king James) is replete with attempts by the Hebrew G-d to establish a doable relationship with mankind in the form of Covenants,,, all of which mankind has ultimately violated.

Why expect aliens to get involved with our affairs,,,because we now threaten the galaxy with infection from our planet (mankind) who is unfathomable, unpredictable, and truely untrust worthy). Why they dont just wipe us out,, my best guess is they (whoever, if indeed anyone is out their) realizes the time needed for maturing as a race.

And yes we (the masses) need to be rescued from the rich and powerful who control the wealth of this world (whether native, alien or a combination of both). For it is clear to me that we (the human race) has been indoctrinated with the concept of "work" and imaginary wealth as a social constant and I dont accept this. Why because more and more evidence indicates that there is a source of "Free power" and numerous discoveries that could support a society not dependent currency in lue of food, water, and shelter.

A "fly over" in the future,, why not its being going on for a very long time,, a predicted fly over so that it would be impossible to deny or cover up,, its about time in my opinion.

I wouldnt quit my job either,,, its summer and its hot,, and work is the only way I can eat, and sleep in comfort,,my ride to the salt mines is here,,,gotta go

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
Mainly, because mankind thoughtout modern history (I beleive intelligent life on earth goes back more than 5,000 years) has proven that we are incapable of governing ourselves,

And what are you using as a comparison with our governance? Star Trek? Dune? As far as we know, we, us humans, are the benchmark. And we're obviously not completely incapable, maybe bad at it? I myself don't know for sure.....'cause I have nothing else to judge our performance against.

Our experience, living here on Earth, may be exactly the way a planetary civilization develops and matures......not exactly utopic, I admit. But, it's all we have to ponder on.....and this may be the way it is.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Lets assume for just a minute that "The Secret" is true (and you are correct that it is more than just simply having a conscious belief)

I think the appropriate noun is Inference, ie "Lets make an inference for just a minute...."

inference

noun
the reasoning involved in drawing a conclusion or making a logical judgment on the basis of circumstantial evidence and prior conclusions rather than on the basis of direct observation
.......i am sure the "Secret" fits in here.

So if a million people go out on April 22 and look at the sky and 'wish' for these craft to appear... well then they should appear...

However "The Secret" works both ways... the Universe does not care whether the 'wish' is positive or negative...
......hmm...so maybe we should all start threads predicting things that won't happen....umm hang on.....that is what this one is. I doubt you'll get even Ten people actively wishing it won't happen on the 22nd.

Lets say two equally 'enlightened' people with solid beliefs and good character go outside in the same small town today...

So you have to be Enlightened and of Good character for the "secret" to work. Does that mean there is a God like character assessing any person visualising and wishing and wanting for a rainy day or a nice wedding day. And does this also mean that the OP is neither "enlightened" or of "good character" if the OP's prediction does not come true. That has got to imply the reverse for all those who believe it won't happen. Give yourselves a pat on the back all you enlightened good characters.

So here is the ticket... the thing is to get enough people working for 'the cause' and it will happen... many events that have been predicted have failed to happen... BECAUSE the common consciousness has been made aware of it and thus cause a change.

Ahhhhh....now i get it, there really is no "Secret". Everyone just has to agree on a course of change or action until there is a critical mass that then moves to fulfill that action or change. So those predictions you mention that did'nt come true were in fact a cry for change that failed to find a critical mass to bring about the change, and thus prove the prediction true......but how was it a prediction in the first place. More like a guess. Or a hope. Or perhaps a fantasy, yeah, a fantasy, with cool flying saucers and ufo's......yeah, flying over the whole world......wow..... bringing untold change, kind of like Jesus, but with cool lights and antigravity...wow....now all we need is everyone else to support this fantasy, nay.... hope, i mean guess.......how come my prediction won't come true.....its all their fault.

P.S Can we call one of the ships in the Massive Ufo flyover... the JESUSPRISE 'cause i like Star Trek.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

In regards to self governance,, written human history is nothing but one waring human faction against another,, To my knowledge every type of attempt are human government of ourselves was always,,based on war.
Every civiliation that I've read about decayed through human depravity.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

25,000 years (technologically)ahead of us.

Might that be they are 25,000 yrs older than us?

It might, but it probably doesn't. We are way behind, technologically, where we ought to be. While a 100 000 000 years of evolution got the dinosaurs exactly nowhere.

[edit on 14/4/08 by hidatsa]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It might, but it probably doesn't. We are way behind, technologically, where we ought to be. While a 100 000 000 years of evolution got the dinosaurs exactly nowhere.

How do you think the dinosaurs evolved? They are now the reptilians everyone is talking about. Do you think their souls just vanished? Every civilization of species, after many years, evolves into a higher form of themselves. Where do you think we are headed? To our higher form, with our brothers in the sky.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hidatsa
We are way behind, technologically, where we ought to be.

This is stunning, I've been wanting my flying car for some time now.....where ought we be then? And how do you know? Is there some other planetary systems that you're using as a comparison? I'm serious here, having zip, nada, zilch, as a baseline....other than ourselves.....what makes us "way behind"?

And what's dinosaurs got to do with it? They're dinosaurs after all.....

Come to think of it....cockroaches have been around even longer...hmmmm, maybe this bipedal, large brain, eyes in the front, opposable thumbs thing, has some advantage?

[edit on 14-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
its already happening in new mumbai ,(mumbai) from last 2 weeks

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join