It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I love everyone on this forum and everyone they love.

You want to know why?

Because I am just being me

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
I'm back

Hello people nice to "See" you all again

Just thought I would post a song I found really helpful along the way.

cause I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.
Oh, how, I love you.

cause I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.
Oh, how, I love you.

Psycho81 xxxx

Moody blues, how I also love this song. It is in our nature to love, to do anything else is criminal.

MG

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Exactly right Miss Green

HCR Heart Chakra Radiance is the only technique that allows you to connect with the Saints in a loving and non lusty manner which is the most important benefit we as Solists, through HCR have found. They do exactly that, fill HCR sessions and life in general with total love, love that is of such purity and strength in the heart and sometimes throughout the whole body.

The discernment of DACs Dominant Aura Color is the most important facet of HCR for without it one will find it hard to tell whether their influence is dark or of The Light.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I agree with this statement, I no longer use the word god because of this and the problems it causes with religion.

I use the word being, it describes the inner light and love we all carry far better, we are all of "god" through our inner self.

Yep God summons up so many icons and images that have been promoted throughout the various religions. I think they "iconize" religions into figure icons so that it can be seen as a tangilble and simplistic belief system.

Unfortunately these days Its so much easier to worship an icon/figure than searching the planes for the right Saint spirit guides and spiritual assistance

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

The deceivers can play Angels or Demons, positive or negative.

And that is exactly why discernment must be used towards the point you have mentioned here. People know there are good and bad or the other term being demons and spirits but to discern the difference and avoid the demons is crucial.

Good point there

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Yep God summons up so many icons and images that have been promoted throughout the various religions. I think they "iconize" religions into figure icons so that it can be seen as a tangilble and simplistic belief system.

Unfortunately these days Its so much easier to worship an icon/figure than searching the planes for the right Saint spirit guides and spiritual assistance

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Drakiir]

Hello Drakiir. It is good to see how you have matured in your self and beliefs. As you say by making "god" a figure head who must be worshiped in religion has led to many world problems. The world would be a far better place if we were all just spiritual and not religious. To be spiritual means we know and feel the love of the one creator and dont get caught up in all the different "types" of gods and prophets.

Meditation, including HCR is one of the ways we can connect to the one creator, we can connect because the creator is within us all. The difference I have found with HCR compared to say chakra meditation is the love felt is far greater within and from the heart chakra.

It is good to see you Drakiir, I ask people to respect your views as Im sure you will respect theirs.

Your avatar is beautiful by the way, very calming and full of light.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Hi Miss Green,

It is great to be back on ATS again and its also great to have a fellow Solist on board who knows the benefits of HCR also.

The world would be a far better place if we were all just spiritual and not religious. To be spiritual means we know and feel the love of the one creator and dont get caught up in all the different "types" of gods and prophets.

Yep thats right. I find mainly that religion causes segregation and not unity as there are so many versions of 'religion' that there is no clear picture or one right way. I think in a way there has to be one right way or life is left open to allot of confusion and no clear path.

From my view and I am sure with yours is that HCR has provided the one clear path to evolve and grow spiritually mainly in Purified Radiance and the rejection of lust and egotism which are telltale signs of GE influence.

It is good to see you Drakiir, I ask people to respect your views as Im sure you will respect theirs.

You bet, I will respect other views, offer insight and see people's different perspectives on things

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is not HCR recruiting so can you please both stop doing so.

only thing missing is "HCR only $9.95 guaranteed to take away the demons"

Anyway yea good to be back lets just say I am much more myself now.

No gimmicks, no smoke and mirrors, just me and my opinion for what it's worth.

P.S: I got more emails stored in my Ex-TSOL email account if you want to see them green

[edit on 27-9-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

only thing missing is "HCR only $9.95 guaranteed to take away the demons"

Psycho this is very upsetting to me that you would say my spiritual growth and love I feel can be bought for $9.95. I find it offensive. I am not recruiting anyone, it is not my place to do such a thing nor would I want to. Spiritual growth is a very personal thing and if we truely look into our hearts we can find it. I do not want to "show or recruite" a soul.

This is a meditation thread, myself and now Drakiir only wish to tell of the love we have found through meditating through our hearts. This is an open forum and we will continue to do so as long as we are members of ATS. You can not tell who can and cant post on your thread. This thread is for discussion , we were having a discussion on who or what is god and I see no recruitment in this, it is only your perception of our posts that has led you to think such a thing.

HCR is a very specific type of meditation, you can not be "recruited" into it in the slightest. Those that open their hearts and feel the love will seek it out not the other way around.

I know you feel you have problems with HCR, this is why I stated I do not wish to get into any of that again. You have rejected HCR , this is fine .

All I can say to you is that you can not have felt the immense love and light Paul has now shown me through his guidance in HCR. It is of the most beautiful light I have ever felt, he showed me the light when I again began to seek answers to HCR. My crown chakra opened and I will never to this day forget the wondeful absolute connection I felt to the light. I thank Paul for showing me this, and now strive in my daily HCR to connect to it once more. Paul did not have to give me a second chance, he did . He did because all he ever wants to do is connect people to love and light.

Any questions you have of me and HCR, please refer via U2U. I do not wish to discuss any personal issues on thread.

However I forgive you for your insensative comment that my spiritual inner being can be purchased for $9.95. I hope you now see how un loving such a statement appears to me.

What have you learnt about yourself psycho during your time of reflection away from thread? I am interested to know. This is a genuine question and I hope you see it as such.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

You are misinformed here Psycho81 HCR is completely up to the individual and is there choice, all we are discussing is our view based on what we believe. And in this being no different to the 1 million plus members on ATS expressing their views and beliefs everyday.

Taking it or leaving it is anyones choice on here as is my choice to take or leave an opinion which is the right of everyone, however that is no justification for threats.

Love through HCR is the most expensive kind, so I cant help but question your values.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I think you need to do your homework on who and what you are dealing with here. TSOL is not the only website this Paul Richards has

Fair play that you are feeling good and are all loved up
whatever rocks your boat I suppose. However for me HCR will always be linked with TSOL and Paul Richards and that I don't want to be a part of or even talk about. This is down to past experiences and a little knowledge of who Paul really is.

I don't need to come back to this topic and see HCR this HCR that how "Good and loving" I feel. Yea well some people are here for help, not just to hear how good somebody else is. The drama always seems to continue MrGreen, these forums are like an addiction to you just as TSOL and that felling of love are. You don't get them and the drama unfolds.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Lets no go through the whole thing again hey

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Hey I could not agree more, no threats of any-kind whatsoever and only expression of views without denigration, I'm all for that

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

No drama here. I have only asked you what you have learnt from your reflective time away, but you have not answered me.

I know when I went away earlier this year, I had 2 weeks and read Eckhart Tolles the power of now. That time away was so very beneficial to me. This man is a great spiritual teacher. In life we read certain books or meet certain very special people . This book is one of them. His take on who and what god is has really helped me in my spiritual growth.
We as people all help each other in our spiritual growth. I have met many helpful and fantastic "guides and teachers on ATS" and I only hope I can be of help to others as they helped me.
Do you feel any different now youve had time to meditate away from the life of ATS?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Good question MG.

While I have been away I have learned many things, I have learned that I don't need somebody to tell me or show me the truth, I don't even need to go off searching for the truth. It's always been there just by being me, nothing more. Why fall into this trap of becoming somebody you are not, just because somebody else says it's the truth or "The way"

I have learned to be myself more, not to rely on something like ATS or the internet. The only reason I am here now is to speak with friends, I don't want to offer help by saying "Do this and that" the only advice I can really give now is "just be yourself as only you know the answers about you" I'm not into all this Guru follow the leader BS now, just live man enjoy life it's fun.

Step away from you PC once in a while, the world is not as bad as people make out

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Cool I'm all for that, I`m not the bad guy I made myself out to be. Not now anyway I got lots happening in the real world so it's important to keep myself grounded. As I said I am just here to speak with friends and help people realize "They are the truth"

Shake

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I have learned to be myself more, not to rely on something like ATS or the internet.

In what way do you think you were reliant on the internet and ATS? Did you feel that your answers would be given through ATS? This of course is not the truth, no answers ever come from this screen. Answers only come from within, within ourselves. I agree no Guru can ever show you the way, but I still think others can help and aid us in our search. Others have treaded before where we now tread, they can tell us of their experiences but we then have to make our own choices.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

As I said I am just here to speak with friends and help people realize "They are the truth"

Yes people are the truth and I additionally think that people need guidance to know that they are. They only become the truth when they discover it and the journey is a much longer one in solitude than it is with company

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I agree no Guru can ever show you the way, but I still think others can help and aid us in our search. Others have treaded before where we now tread, they can tell us of their experiences but we then have to make our own choices.

Yes thats right people can offer and show people all the truth they wish but in the end it is up to the individual to find the spark in them that says 'I believe and I know" and thats when they see they are the truth

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Yes thats right people can offer and show people all the truth they wish but in the end it is up to the individual to find the spark in them that says 'I believe and I know" and thats when they see they are the truth

Everyones truth is different Drak. Your truth will vary from mine, and mine from psychos. The thing is we must respect others truths and views in this life. His truth is not mine but I should respect his. If this was done in the world, far less conflict would take place.
We can not change or alter anothers inner truth, only they can do this. Yes we can influence them, but if our truth is not theirs they will reject it in the end. We all know in our heart what is our truth, all we need to do is listen to our truth.

I struggled with chakra meditation. I stopped HCR which I had found worked for me and replaced it with chakra meditation due to the pressure of others around me. Yes I can open all 7 chakras, but the growth I felt from it was limited. I tryed and tryed for months , yes I felt the chakras open, I felt their energy but it was not giving me what I needed from a meditation technique. This is when I followed my inner truth amd listened to my heart. I took up HCR again and slowly felt the love and light again flow through my heart.

As my heart chakra opens, so do all the others, but they open naturally and on their own. It seems so much more natural to me than all the concentrating on each one in turn. As they open with the heart chakra there is no problem with becoming unbalanced. Infact now I feel more balanced as each chakra opens to the extent it needs.

I also breath in white light through my crown and heart chakra to maintain balance and healing. This in itself can be a very beneficial form of meditation.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join