It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:
Jn

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
I am of the opinion that some of you love spirit junkies on this thread are so into the mechanics of the subject that you have lost the simplicity of the situation.

They are fantasy junkies.

Have a read of MattMarriots blog spot much more factual.

www.blogger.com...

Jn

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
I am of the opinion that some of you love spirit junkies on this thread are so into the mechanics of the subject that you have lost the simplicity of the situation.

They are fantasy junkies.

have a read of MattMarriots blog spot, much more factual info.

www.google.co.uk...

top of the google search page click "Blogger: User Profile: MattMarriott"

It wont let me post the direct address it seems.

(edit to add, it has posted in the post above)

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Jn]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Are you referring to the same "they" that headlight was too? If so, it's apparent to some of us "fantasy junkies" here that some are still questing to achieve things that some of us already have and are fairly jealous about it
Sorry for not sharing the same fearful view of the world our friend headlight has...

Interesting link btw, not sure what it has to do with the subject of the thread & a bit on the God-will-get-you-&-so-will-the-sky-when-it-falls, but more info is always fun in my book!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Anyone know of any really descriptive palmistry websites?

I have a bunch of new lines that I'm trying to figure out, I didn't think they changed, but some guy told me they did and now I clearly see they do.

I bet you all have a psychic triangle, mine is forming. You might have a peacocks eye on your finger tips, its supposed to be rare and mean higher protection or perception.

Alright I have to go get food... then meditation, then telekinesis! then writing, always writing.

Hi caveman,

Why are you looking into palmistry? Isnt that about future predictions? I dont know of any sorry, I must admit its some thing Ive never really been into.

Where does the psychic triangle form? Is it large or small? What does a peacock eye look like and on which finger is it?

Oh I want to say I do not see you as a spiritual love fantasy junkie by the way .....what ever one of those is LOL

Hows the telekenisis going
?

Love MG

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Anyone know of any really descriptive palmistry websites?

I have a bunch of new lines that I'm trying to figure out, I didn't think they changed, but some guy told me they did and now I clearly see they do.

I bet you all have a psychic triangle, mine is forming. You might have a peacocks eye on your finger tips, its supposed to be rare and mean higher protection or perception.

Alright I have to go get food... then meditation, then telekinesis! then writing, always writing.

Hi caveman,

Why are you looking into palmistry? Isnt that about future predictions? I dont know of any sorry, I must admit its some thing Ive never really been into.

Where does the psychic triangle form? Is it large or small? What does a peacock eye look like and on which finger is it?

Oh I want to say I do not see you as a spiritual love fantasy junkie by the way .....what ever one of those is LOL

Hows the telekenisis going
?

Love MG

ha, the tk is going interesting, slow, but i see a progression. I'm having to relearn to do it. When I did it before I used my hands, and i think i trained myself to "PUSH", or power things with my internal energy, i could increase it in my hands and see the result in the object. But I think too much energy is burned this way and it only works for objects close in proximity, so i'm relearning to do it differently, this way, just being aware of the object from a distance, feeling it as though it is part of me, moving it like I would move a finger, naturally, because I feel my finger, rather then sending out waves of energy.

I'm not sure of the dynamic, I'm not sure most people do. You think about whats involved and on a higher level of conciousness there is all this rewiring and calculations I couldn't begin to understand.

It seems like layers of conciousness are like programming languages, on top of other programming languages. That is until it gets to the point where its as simple as saying "GO" and you are able to move your leg as such.

I'm just trying to feel everything, and using similar techniques to connect to and send/recieve messages to people, things.

Yes palmistry does seem to be geared towards the future, perhaps showing what could come if you continue on your current path. Like, the future but complete relevance to the present. Your lines change as this one guy told me, and he's right, because I got some new ones, either that or I didn't notice them.

I have to go paint now. Still washing windows for a living. lol I'm back at working short hours so I have to make good use of my days, though talking here i consider constructive for the most part.

Ok i'm outta here. for now..

Jn

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by Jn

Are you referring to the same "they" that headlight was too? If so, it's apparent to some of us "fantasy junkies" here that some are still questing to achieve things that some of us already have and are fairly jealous about it
Sorry for not sharing the same fearful view of the world our friend headlight has...

Interesting link btw, not sure what it has to do with the subject of the thread & a bit on the God-will-get-you-&-so-will-the-sky-when-it-falls, but more info is always fun in my book!

the truth is not too horrible in end times.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Jn]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Trading one belief for another, we have a tendency to do this a lot as a society. If it's a belief, it's all in the same pile, it has equal value to any other belief, what sets them apart is perspective and what solidifies them as the foundation of how we live our lives can vary. Some people decide to test their beliefs analytically, philosophically and it might strike a cord so they decide to go with the belief for the time being. Others will take a belief and make it a value because others do, perhaps not having the patience or nack of observation to study what is they are installing conciously into their being. Perhaps because due to the beliefs they have already accepted, it is forbidden, thus shutting the door on why they should question their beliefs, or anything, all that matters is the authority it came from. When people feel their soul, or ego is on the line, they want to solidify its eternal existence. I think this is a cry from the ego mostly, that can't possibly imagine a universe, an existence without this one individualised self, this thought form, this program of the god being, the god mind.

At any rate, the thought of a finite existence terrifies people. They can fill that void with a belief structure, religion or their own in order to ready themselves for the innevitable..which.. doesn't really matter since it will happen eventually and then you will know. It could be that we utilise our time in this life to understand these things because that is exactly what we were created to do, to understand our existence. Any kind of understanding, any wisdom that is accumulated can result with that wisdom being passed on, or using that wisdom for creation, love and betterment of the world around oneself. I belief this is the will of the universe.

Every condensed thoughtform or creature is like an instrument of the grand symphony.

I forgot to mention the notion of some sort of eternal punishment for those who divert from an authorities belief structure. I think this is a twisted perversion of what once were probably great philosophies, messages of truth, being distorted by fearful people in positions of power, to twist and manipulate, to put fear in the population.

Again really, a belief structure can be used in many ways, and its the individual's right to do what they want with it, so long as it doesn't hinder the harmony in all things. Lashing out on others is in-excusable but sometimes it's too tempting. You can attack, or you can educate, you can get the same message across but its called choosing your words, or analysing your intent. Is your intent to give your personal oppinion, or insult anothers, to strike fear and anger to somehow command an authority from your oppinion?

Sometimes I just think most people are sociopathic, with no empathy or awareness of how they might affect people, or why they should care.

It all starts with yourself. The society we live in is a reflection of the interaction of individuals. If you want to truly change the world, make yourself a better person so you can put that quality on the world around you, simple courtesies, patience and helpfulness. I believe all problems stem from a root. A war on a country could be the result of one individuals innability to deal with an insult or possibly some bad coffee.

I'm getting a little off topic but I wanted to discuss this on a larger scale.

Anyways, so a belief, at the end of the day... we're all here, we all live together, and we're all looking for a connection to the divine, a sense of meaning, why should this personal quest cause problems for others? A team works to accomplish a specific goal, does it help that they are fighting with each other?

To everyone, anyone:
If you fail to see the value of this particular thread, then perhaps you should leave, or clean your glasses and look again and see if it still looks the same. If you sincerely feel you want to help people here, then put the ego aside, you'll find people are more eager to listen when your oppinion isn't forced, and given personally a higher value. People all have constructive things to do, why do we allow ourselves to get baited in to counter-productive activity? Control yourself until you have time to go fix yourself. All our problems dissapate with just an ounce of effort, just the suggestion that we want to fix something.

Others insult us and sometimes we wish to return the favour, why? Would it not be better to fix the problem instead of putting more energy into it? Back and forth, feeding the negativity with each retaliated insult.

If it helps, give yourself this mantra when you're about to leave the house "I will not create problems, only fix them."

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Anyways, so a belief, at the end of the day... we're all here, we all live together, and we're all looking for a connection to the divine, a sense of meaning, why should this personal quest cause problems for others? A team works to accomplish a specific goal, does it help that they are fighting with each other?

To everyone, anyone:
If you fail to see the value of this particular thread, then perhaps you should leave, or clean your glasses and look again and see if it still looks the same. If you sincerely feel you want to help people here, then put the ego aside, you'll find people are more eager to listen when your oppinion isn't forced, and given personally a higher value. People all have constructive things to do, why do we allow ourselves to get baited in to counter-productive activity? Control yourself until you have time to go fix yourself. All our problems dissapate with just an ounce of effort, just the suggestion that we want to fix something.

Others insult us and sometimes we wish to return the favour, why? Would it not be better to fix the problem instead of putting more energy into it? Back and forth, feeding the negativity with each retaliated insult.

If it helps, give yourself this mantra when you're about to leave the house "I will not create problems, only fix them."

excellent point caveman. I know my belief differs greatly from say Jn and even psycho. Yet we all do share one belief as you say, the belief in touching the divine within us all. The greater connection to our being is all we seek and yes ego and counter attack ego do not aid in this search.

Inner love and being able to connect with it is very rewarding spiritually, but we must allow this to flow, it is so easily blocked with negativity, hate, jealousy, ego and pain. Let go of these and a new feeling with emerge far greater in strength and enligtenment.

Do not feed negativity it becomes a disease, feed the love within and it blossoms and grows.

Jn

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Who God is

The basic facts about God are known ever since day 1. In End Times there is only ONE new fact.

Apr 14, 2007

10 KEY facts about God, known ever since Day 1

1. God is the creator of all forms of life.
2. God is the creator of the Universe.
3. God is omnipotent.
4. God is omnipresent.
5. God is omniscient.
6. God created all forms of life perfect.
7. God created only one of those forms with Free Will.
8. God will judge each Human for what he did with his Free Will.
9. God will judge Humankind for what they did with God's Creation on Earth. That day has been known as Final Judgement Day, the last of the LAST DAYS. The last day for Mankind on Earth.

One of the KEY questions is the apparent contradiction between fact #5 (God is omniscient) and #7 (God gave Free Will to Humans).
Not a contradiction but a consequence of one more fact, that was proved from day 1 to the first of the FINAL DAYS:
10. God created Humans without the capacity to have ANY glimpse into the HOW for ANY of those nine facts.

There is only ONE new fact ever since. Something that was predicted to happen only in the LAST DAYS. (1)
Notes

(1) end-times-reductionism.blogspot.com...

This thread has slowed down alot, here is a good description of God, for the weary wanderer's posting in this thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

This thread has slowed down alot, here is a good description of God, for the weary wanderer's posting in this thread.

This thread has slowed down a lot because the OP has left, not because we have become weary wanderers Jn.

To quote an excellent spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle. "The word God has become empty of meaning through thousands of years of misuse .Use it sparingly. This misuse gives rise to absurd beliefs, assertions, and egotistical delusions such as "My or our God is the one true god, your God is a false God." The word God has become a closed concept. The moment it is uttered, a mental image is created, a mental representation of someone or something outside of you."

I agree with this statement, I no longer use the word god because of this and the problems it causes with religion.

I use the word being, it describes the inner light and love we all carry far better, we are all of "god" through our inner self.

This is kind of off topic but its interesting I guess. I guess now psycho81 has gone, the thread will wander

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Given the current situation of the world, I don't find it hard to believe at all that the bible and other religious texts (DOGMAS) have been heavily edited over the years.

I respect all people searching for the god connection, but not to use the god concept to justify ones own grounded ego, offensive unstable energies, and unwillingness or lack of courage to search ones heart and soul.

If you change your stance to a respectful one, you might have a more participating audience. People would be more inclined to exchange words.

People don't like being insulted, didn't you know that?
Don't worry, it doesn't bother me, I just stick to more productive activities.

I am of the opinion that a lot of people are sociopaths. They have no empathy for anyone, and aren't really sure what feelings are or why they should respect them.

JN, I would love to discuss philosophy with you, but please, be respectful. You're better then this man. All opinions are equal, don't try and give you or the perverted church's more authority. This is not a constructive exchange of knowledge, nor respect.

Ms Green that's a good post. I know what you mean, for a while there I stopped using the word god. When I use it, i use it carefully just because again.. its like dogma has stolen the word. The word is not important. Language is nothing. This is my problem with religious texts. Language couldn't be a more innaccurate way to explain something, and it is easily changed and misinterpreted. The interpretation is up to the individual as well but what you have is the church pushing one and only one interpretation. Or perhaps it is multiple, and that is why there are different churches of christianity and whatnot? It is a mindset I do not understand, for I can't begin to percieve such a close minded view!

I'd like to close on the note that egyptian religion and the bible are virtualy identical. Same stuff, different intepretation.

Point is they should all be respectful of each other.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

The difference between facts and ideas is a fact has a real and demonstrable existence, an idea has the potential to exist. So to call those 'facts' about 'god' is a gross distortion of the truth - they are someone's ideas of what god might be. Unless there is proof tangible proof of these 'facts'?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'd like to close on the note that egyptian religion and the bible are virtualy identical. Same stuff, different intepretation.

Point is they should all be respectful of each other.

They are indeed identical caveman, and we should always remember things go much further back than 2000 years ago.

May we always respect each other!

Jn

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

JN, I would love to discuss philosophy with you

Well what would you like to Discuss about Sophism? (Discuss=English for throw around).

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

JN, I would love to discuss philosophy with you

Well what would you like to Discuss about Sophism? (Discuss=English for throw around).

Id like to discuss love. This is a meditation thread and love is felt through meditation. I would like to discuss the following statement with your good self Jn and others who also would like to "throw it around" as you say.

Love is a spiritual energy force and not an emotion.

I say this because through my daily practise of heart chakra meditation (HCR) I can now feel this energy force so strong. Its NOT an emotion its energy. Love is a spiritual energy. This spiritual energy is the most amazing thing Ive ever experienced in my life, it has enhanced it beyond words. Every cell in my body is filled with love, I feel it flowing through me, it has become a natural state of awarness for me.

Several on this thread gave up this meditation technique due to believing bad things that were said about it, " oh your mind is being controlled, its the dark side, its part of an astral orgie, it takes your chakra energy away...etc..ect" They did not give the technique chance, with any form of meditation there is always a period of adapting. I DO NOT want to get into all "that" again or of e mails that have surfaced, I only want to tell of the love, friendship, enlightenment and awarness I have found using HCR.
I am willing to discuss genuine questions via U2U but I will answer nothing of this on thread.

PR is not the bad guy he has been made out to be. He is one of the most understanding members on here, he has become a very close friend and I thank him for all his guidance with meditation.

The love I now feel from my heart chakra is of "God" if you wish to use that term. It flows through all the chakras but starts at the heart. I no longer practise chakra meditation, I have no need they open naturally with my heart and the pure spiritual love from my heart balances them perfectly. This love is from the original creator, who better to be able to balance me.

This love is pure, spiritual white light. It has no place for lust and ego. Such things tarnish this light. To be pure of heart is all this love requires to grow.

I have found perfect love and balance with heart chakra radiance. I thank PR for being patient with me. I allowed negative forces to enter my heart and this made me turn against the love of my heart chakra. He showed me the way back to it.

I still question all the time about the technique. Im probably one of the more questioning members Paul has had, and no doubt I annoy him with this, but it is good to question. I questioned him last week. I questioned him heavily. He said "close your eyes" I did, my crown chakra opened and I felt an energy of the purest love and light Ive ever felt. This to me is the connection we all seek, the connection to the one energy that is, the energy of spiritual love.

I am a member of Paul Richards fellowship and will be for a very long time. Im sorry many on this thread seek to undermine its grounds of spiritual love and light. If they had felt the love I now do through my heart chakra they would not have attacked it so, I can only guess they did not feel it.

So lets discuss, Love is a spiritual energy force and not an emotion.

Thankyou in advance for your genuine discussion.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Mr Green]

Jn

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It is a real technique, probably used by the various Monks around the world and you sound like you can get some positive benefit from it.

If you know the Bible etc is coded then when it says things like give thanks to god etc, the Monk types will use that in a kind of Heart meditation, or various meditations it all depends on learning how to read things properly, most things have more than one meaning.

With people finding something wrong with TSOL, they shouldnt blame Paul, as he wouldnt know he is being controlled by the deceivers.

The deceivers can play Angels or Demons, positive or negative.

Its good that you can meditate, see how it goes, try to broaden your horizons, do not let any groups put you in a set belief or hold you in a framework.

Caveman

For the egyptian religion comment the other day "horizon" is code for "horis risen", and also "horis-son" etc.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Jn]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

With people finding something wrong with TSOL, they shouldnt blame Paul, as he wouldnt know he is being controlled by the deceivers.

The deceivers can play Angels or Demons, positive or negative.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Jn]

Exactly Jn. It is not Pauls fault if he guides in the technique of HCR and then the individual uses it for the wrong reasons, or becomes mis guided by their own mis use of it. Paul can only guide, the rest is up to us.

When HCR is done to its maximum spiritual potential, yes you are right deceivers can be allowed in. The discarnates who do this, play us out through our meditation, this is done to stop us becoming more enligtened individuals. They wish to keep us in negative , egotistical mind sets. It is so very easy to let these entities in while doing HCR , and practisers must ALWAYS check which realm any visitors are from.

I have let low realm entities in, and it was not nice. From that experience I now seek out intent of any entity prior to uniting with it through HCR. The spiritual soul energy is a big give away, if an entity is of a pure spiritual signature, the love felt is universal, its unconditional. The love felt from lower entities is raw, uncomfertable and non spiritual.

Anyone using meditation of any technique has the responsability of how they use it firmly at their door, teachers can only guide,teachers can not be blamed for individuals falling into the grasps of decievers.

Jn

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It can be the otherway round to what you say/believe, because the ones with very powerful astral bodies can be the Evil ones, they can easily play both, Angel or Demon.

They are masters at deceiving the sheep, just look how fake they have made everything nowadays, with all the fake sinful things we are made to believe in.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn

It can be the otherway round to what you say/believe, because the ones with very powerful astral bodies can be the Evil ones, they can easily play both, Angel or Demon.

They are masters at deceiving the sheep, just look how fake they have made everything nowadays, with all the fake sinful things we are made to believe in.

You are right here, some astral entites for sure are very powerful. Ive experiences some , they spoke to me, they threatened me, they were very frightening. I know some can hide their true intent and pretend to be angels as you say, but the more we meditate it becomes easier to work out which is which. Yes I can get it wrong and let the ones who trick in, but as soon as I have let them in I can tell. Their energy is raw, it has a feeling about it thats not right, all you need to do in these situations is follow your heart I believe. If you are truely of pure heart it will tell you . I admit once youve channelled a decieving entity in during HCR it can be hard to turn away, but if you remain strong you can reject the. I find it essential to reject them or I find the session of HCR leaves me feeling negative which of course is these lower entities main aim! If we channel them we allow them to fill our being with the sinful thoughts you refer to.

I love the feeling of connecting to the higher spiritual discarnates of pure love and light, they fill my HCR session with spiritual love, this in its self is enough encouragment for me to constantly keep checking if they are of good astral bodies.

I think you are right, today many have become sheep, dazeled by the ones who pose as angels/saints. We as people love celebrities now more than our friends, we seek new gadgets, cars, houses when we really dont need them. We are led to these false loves to make us blind to the real love around us. The love of our creator.

I know we do not agree on many things here on this thread Jn, but thank you , I think we are now able to discuss very deep things here without judgement. If we respect everyones views, much more can be discussed. I respect your views and I thank you for respecting mine.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm back

Hello people nice to "See" you all again

Just thought I would post a song I found really helpful along the way.

YouTube Link

Nights in white satin,
Never reaching the end,
Letters Ive written,
Never meaning to send.

Beauty Id always missed
With these eyes before,
Just what the truth is
I cant say anymore.

cause I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.