It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

LOL my god man (oops! I said the "G" word!) you're still here talking about discarnate saints (but still not being dogmatic some how in your "spirituality" while using commonly mentioned and identified religious symbols for group's own agenda of course
) who are humanity's saviors?

Still haven't found the belief and confidence in yourself to get to that divine spark within yourself yet huh? Still have to go through some kind of middle man (or woman) to remove your "Lust" eh?

We all know why you put that "lust" comment don't worry. We understand you guys(TSOL) enjoyed your astral-sex syncing sessions from time to time, it's cool, enjoy & rock-on fun times... Be proud of your astral orgies damn it!
You gotta represent & be proud of your religion(as I hear it was a wedding ceremony)...I mean dogma...oh I'm sorry, I mean your "soloist" way.

So let me make sure I get the gist of what you're saying; follow your HCR technique if you constantly feel the need to be told what and how to do something natural?....Good to know, thanks for the input. Have you guys got your pamphlets printed for your little society yet?

Jn

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There is posting of song in posts above for meditation, this is a good song, check out.

"Michael W Smith performs the late Rich Mullins' "Awesome God" live and in concert."

www.youtube.com...

Jn

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
also add this version with different pictures THEYVE tried to lower the volume tonight on the concert link i just posted.

this one still has the full volume intact, BOTH LINKS i posted are good to check out/listen to, for meditation, and understanding.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Jn]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

LOL my god man (oops! I said the "G" word!) you're still here talking about discarnate saints (but still not being dogmatic some how in your "spirituality" while using commonly mentioned and identified religious symbols for group's own agenda of course ) who are humanity's saviors?

Again God is a matter of perspective and what you interpret it as. We believe in The GodForce which is the main source of Light in a Universal formless energy. Again spirituality has no icons its about self connection to the highest form of spirit and purity.

I believe that humanities saviors are the ones who display initiative to find meaning and worth in life and I don't just mean Solists, I mean anyone. This Light is in everyone its up to them to light it and seek to grow with it. No one can do that for them regardless of all the assistance provided its the individuals choice.

Still haven't found the belief and confidence in yourself to get to that divine spark within yourself yet huh? Still have to go through some kind of middle man (or woman) to remove your "Lust" eh?

If I had not found the belief and confidence in myself I would not be here sharing how my life has changed. it was up to me to use initiative and seek the truth for myself and to help people seek the same common truth they were looking for. My life has changed into a loving and meaningful life through HCR it was not that before.

I have never believed in the "I can do it myself approach" because I work on the principle we all need assistance in finding the spark. There is no 'middleman or woman' as you put it, the individual learns at their own pace and when they feel they can go further they ask for assistance of the more experienced.

Its up to the individual to grow not the instructor to force them too. Thats no different to life unless people want to run through twenty mazes to find the way out on the premise that 'they don't need help, they can do it themselves'.

I prefer the shorter more guided way thanks.

We all know why you put that "lust" comment don't worry. We understand you guys(TSOL) enjoyed your astral-sex syncing sessions from time to time, it's cool, enjoy & rock-on fun times... Be proud of your astral orgies damn it! You gotta represent & be proud of your religion(as I hear it was a wedding ceremony)...I mean dogma...oh I'm sorry, I mean your "soloist" way.

Let me clarify it for everyone. I gave the lust example because it is almost and epidemic these days and personally I wish it would stop. Since I cant magically apply it to the world I and my fellow Solists and I hope many others decide to apply it themselves.

It was for the individuals who think lust is 'ok' or 'not a big deal' where if they found true meaning in any form and become capable of seeing past the skin they would see love outdoes lust.

Is the value of another human to see how fast they can be seduced or how much they can be loved, my and Miss Green's answer is love over lust, as is that of my fellow Solists. I only wish more would see the differentiation between the two without an attempt to distort the meaning to their incorrect interpretation.

So let me make sure I get the gist of what you're saying; follow your HCR technique if you constantly feel the need to be told what and how to do something natural?....Good to know, thanks for the input. Have you guys got your pamphlets printed for your little society yet?

Well we could just 'improvise' with HCR, display no initiative and total arrogance to seek help in how to improve ones life, but there would be no benifit to that now would there.

We dont seek money over love, thats not the goal of HCR

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jn
also add this version with different pictures THEYVE tried to lower the volume tonight on the concert link i just posted.

this one still has the full volume intact, BOTH LINKS i posted are good to check out/listen to, for meditation, and understanding.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Jn]

Thank you Jn for this music. Although it is very different from the Enigma track I posted, its still very moving and I can see why you would like to meditate to it. The song says

My god is an awsome god. He reigns from heaven above.

How very true that "god" does reign from above. We are not dissimilar Jn, we follow the same ideals and we are both moving in the same direction. We are both moving in the direction of the light
Through our daily struggles we try to find peace in meditation, we try to fing light. Some days we manage, others we dont, but the direction will always be to the light.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

If you think about in basic terms here for a second, the root is the attachment to this place in the universe anchoring you in this global consciousness, the 2nd is the creation center, 3rd the fiery energy vortex of motivation, 4th our zero point connection to the soul, 5th our voice of expression as a soul, 6th our sight into all things, 7th the connection to universe all & everything...why would you NOT want all that aligned and focused towards your intention? Sure you can do it resonating out from any one, but why not from all? I can guarantee that all of them firing does not equal "weaker" then one by itself.

You ask me why I open all 7 but then only radiate from my heart chakra. The quotes below explain why I do this very well.

The heart chakra is very important in spiritual healing. According to Barbara Brennan, all ll the energies metabolised through the chakras travel up the central nadi of the body and into the heart chakra, before moving out through the hands or eyes of the healer [Brennan, p. ]

When the heart centre has been fully opened, it becomes the channel for Universal Love; what the Buddhists call Mahakaruna ot "the Great Compassion", and esoteric Christians and Theosophists the "Christ Consciousness". Once opened, the Higher Self or Immortal Divine Soul is able to work through this centre. This is probably why in so many cultures the heart is said to be the seat of the soul.

I do open all 7 chakras, there is no doubt about this, but these energies then combine and flow through the heart, they are then able to channel universal love. This love is pure and can only be fully felt when there are no negative forces present in our self during meditation. This includes all the energies Drak has listed, including lust, jealousy, hatred and ego. To truley feel this love flow through you from the higher dimensions above you need to be COMPLETLY open to unconditional love.

As the first quote states ALL the chakra energies travel up the body into the heart before moving out. This is why I personally find it a much more connecting experience to join them up rather than as you say, send the energy out of each individual chakra.

The link for these quotes is provided below, its generally available on the internet and is not taken from any societies web page.

www.kheper.net...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You talk of Ego and Negativity as some external form trying to get in. So in a sense you are blaming it on something other than your own perceptions. Ego is not something you can get rid of, it will always be there. You can become aware of your Ego so your perceptions are less prone to thinking everything is negative.

TSOL misses that point, if something is negative then "It must be Group Entities" So any negative situation is blamed on something other that the individuals fault. e.g. That`s not like Psycho saying that "He must be getting manipulated by GE"

It`s been said by most of TSOL members to me, "WHAT IF" I just changed my views on something nothing more nothing less. I know myself and I think I would know if I was being manipulated by something. Self observation and self honesty are now some of my strong points since speaking with shakesbeer and caveman online. They gave me good advice I did not have to become a member of anything, we don't need to be in a group who say "This is the way to the truth" We are all connected and all free individual people who's paths differ.

Stop trying to play Jesus and live your life dam it, It's getting very boring. When discussing meditation, TSOL and HCR are the last things on my mind and I am sick of reading about it.

The whole GE thing is getting boring too, when the negativity comes along how about looking at your reflection and saying to yourself "Could this negativity be there because of my own perceptions"

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

As the first quote states ALL the chakra energies travel up the body into the heart before moving out. This is why I personally find it a much more connecting experience to join them up rather than as you say, send the energy out of each individual chakra.

As you say its so much more efficient in using this process rather than focusing on each one individually which is allot more work and effort when it doesn't have to be. Anyone can go check out the link, it makes for a very good read

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

You talk of Ego and Negativity as some external form trying to get in. So in a sense you are blaming it on something other than your own perceptions. Ego is not something you can get rid of, it will always be there. You can become aware of your Ego so your perceptions are less prone to thinking everything is negative.

The whole GE thing is getting boring too, when the negativity comes along how about looking at your reflection and saying to yourself "Could this negativity be there because of my own perceptions"

You are right as people we will never be rid of ego. It will always be with us, but we can recognize it and lessen it. No negativity is not a bad nasty creature trying to get us LOL it merely is . All Im saying is to truely connect to the higher realms through the heart, as mentioned in the NON TSOL links above, we need to surrender ourselves to unconditional love. Anything else felt during meditation will stop this as we need to be unconditional in our openess to it.

This whole Ge/negativity thing really is only a problem if you let it be. Its like I used to think the greys were coming for me most nights, now I dont even think about them, I hardly ever think they are coming for me. I have alligned my heart chakra to higher energies of love and light, by doing this I no longer feel Im open or vulnerable as shakesbeer puts it. I am not a negative person and so have little need to question my perceptions.

It is your thread, Im sorry if I have made it boring. I enjoy discussing these things. I find it very interesting.

Its like when we open our chakras we are in effect opening a door at each point. You open the root (red ) chakra and you channel energies of that domain. You then move up to the sacral chakra, open that door and again channel universal energies of that domain. Do you not find this fascinating psycho? The fact that through your chakras you are able to connect to such fasinating and wonderful worlds and energies. To become balanced in managing these energies is such an exciting journey but it can be dangerous to those who are unknowledgable. I do not think its boring to try and discover how to seek and balance these forces to connect to the ultimate love of our creator.

I love speaking to others and finding out their fantastic journeys along this path of awakening. Its wonderful and never boring.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No MG I was trying to inform you that you sound like one of these people in marketing. Come get some "Love" only available through HCR, once you join you will be put onto our mailing list and earn points each week while you progress.

Ok "Whatever" move on.

I love to discuss any chakra but not some technique I know is full of more holes that Jesus himself. Opps can't I say that

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Ego and Negativity are gained in life by all outside influences as we are not born with these facets naturally. An example is of a toddler to his mother, he does not have ego or negativity however when he grows up influences help the facets become 'part of him'. So I believe the above demonstration is an example of how we are not 'born like that' I think we are 'influenced like that' by external forces.

It`s been said by most of TSOL members to me, "WHAT IF" I just changed my views on something nothing more nothing less. I know myself and I think I would know if I was being manipulated by something. Self observation and self honesty are now some of my strong points since speaking with shakesbeer and caveman online. They gave me good advice I did not have to become a member of anything, we don't need to be in a group who say "This is the way to the truth" We are all connected and all free individual people who's paths differ.

The 'what if' is a chance to look at your perceptions and self worth a different way this also include self assessment. You will truly know yourself when you discern between good and bad outside influences in that being which ones you accept in and reject. You need discernment to distinguish these influences.

By us choosing to become a member we are in effect being in a group of people with the same similarities as us, just as you have with Caveman and Shakesbeer. Your associating yourself with people you get along with just as we are with or without the word membership.

Stop trying to play Jesus and live your life dam it, It's getting very boring. When discussing meditation, TSOL and HCR are the last things on my mind and I am sick of reading about it.

I repeat we are spiritual therefore god icons like Jesus don't apply for being spiritual so in fact we are not playing anyone. We are sharing experiences and views thats all, we wont be impersonating any deities as you accuse us of.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

No MG I was trying to inform you that you sound like one of these people in marketing. Come get some "Love" only available through HCR, once you join you will be put onto our mailing list and earn points each week while you progress.

Ok "Whatever" move on.

I love to discuss any chakra but not some technique I know is full of more holes that Jesus himself. Opps can't I say that

No one has to be a member of anything to feel the love of the creator. And as I said in the links above it is widely accepted and understood the true path to love is through the heart. Meditation of the heart increases this love thats all.

No mailing list or points is required! I have openly come on your thread, the chakra thread and talked of my experiences of the heart chakra. The fact Im a member of a group of similar minded people should really not make any difference to you or anyone on here. Jn is a devoted christian, I can see this in him, and I do think he will be quite offended at your remark above. I respect him as a Christian, and he has shown me respect as a solist.

Why have I come on this thread to talk of my experiences? To help others connect to their heart, NOT to send them points and prizes. In our world today it is so important people move away from the maddness we are being given and open their hearts more.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Ego and Negativity are gained in life by all outside influences as we are not born with these facets naturally. An example is of a toddler to his mother, he does not have ego or negativity however when he grows up influences help the facets become 'part of him'. So I believe the above demonstration is an example of how we are not 'born like that' I think we are 'influenced like that' by external forces.

Hello Drakiir,
I find it interesting that you mention the formation of Ego and negativity was wondering if you were aware that Freud believed that Conscious awareness resides within the Ego or Das Ich, the I. Although it is popularly know as pertaining to Self-esteem and self worth. So I believe that we are in-fact, born with Ego. And that all awareness has to pass through ones Ego where it is dealt with in terms of Cognitive and Intellectual process so as to be integrated in terms of the constructs of our perceptions of reality. It also provides a balance between the ID and the super-ego, balancing primitive impulses and reality.
With that in mind, I notice that Members of TSOL take on new Names.....Avadar, Arcon, Ariel etc.
Are these not Alter-Ego's? Another self, Is this not distorting the process of a natural Conscious Awareness, distorting the balance between urges and reality. You are substituting your true Ego for an Alternative. How can you be sure that your spiritual consciousness is true if you need an Alter-ego( or one other than the self). To be other than the your true self is to also foster a spiritual growth based on that Alter ego and not on the true self as prescribed by the ego and your conscious spiritual awareness. This can only be negative from my point of view. But that just me!

It`s been said by most of TSOL members to me, "WHAT IF" I just changed my views on something nothing more....."This is the way to the truth" We are all connected and all free individual people who's paths differ.

The 'what if' is a chance to look at your perceptions and self worth a different way this also include self assessment. You will truly know yourself when you discern between good and bad outside influences in that being which ones you accept in and reject. You need discernment to distinguish these influences.

I am unsure what you mean here Drakiir. On one hand you consider the "what if" as a new alternative of self appraisal and worth. But if this system(TSOL) requires you to Alter your ego, with an alternative, than this is distorting a perspective, not offering a new one for the self to intergrate into, or challenge, existing paradigms. What we consider Good and Bad, and how we discern these are not indicative of the true self, I think this is a rather shallow view and I suspect it could be an easy way to justify any weak spiritual decisions by claiming it as evidence of the true self because you have already decided what is Good and Bad and so accept or disregard as you go, because you think you know your true self. Lazy spirit springs to mind when I read your post. Anyway.
For me, truly knowing yourself is an evolution, a process, on going, shifting. I think discerning the True self with that of an Alter-ego is a good place to start though when looking at what to accept, and what to reject. What do you think?

I repeat we are spiritual therefore god icons like Jesus don't apply for being spiritual so in fact we are not playing anyone. We are sharing experiences and views that is all, we wont be impersonating any deities as you accuse us of.

TSOL does alot of impersonating. Thanks for sharing your experiences though. haven't seen my old mate Paul Around. How is he?

Here are some of TSOL's members impersonating great, beautiful, or significant people.
Not many true self's here. Plenty of Alter-ego's re-incarnated from great individuals.

1. Alexa -- The most advanced Saint Unifier-TEPC in The Society Of Light. She is formerly the model and actress Dorothy Stratten (the first portrait that was in her model portfolio and her personally directed revised title). Previously that soul had a life as the scientist, mystic and theologian, Emanuel Swedenborg.
Amelia -- A Saint Unifier-TEPC who is closest to Elder Avadar but who also serves as a Guide to Elder Andromeda. She is the soul of Leonardo DaVinci

www.thesocietyoflight.com...

There was even members who were Confuscious, Bruce Lee and a Russian Super Model. Hmmm.....lots of EGO there. Lots of Altered EGO's.

P.S. Hi MG and Pyscho81, hope you two are well. reading your posts, that seems to be true. MG, loved reading you post that those greys are not such a fear now.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
So I believe that we are in-fact, born with Ego.

Thanks for sharing your experiences though. haven't seen my old mate Paul Around. How is he?

Hi atlasastro, how are you.
Very good post above. However I do not believe we are born with ego how can this possibly be. The ego is linked very deeply with the mind, and the mind has a deep seated problem with never being whole. Ego survives on possessions, money, success, power and recognition. A new born baby has non of the above so how would a babies ego even survive? For us to be born with ego we would in effect have to bring the memory of past lives ego.

Ego identifies itself with work, social status , education ,physical appearance, religion and yet we have non of this when we are born.

Paul is fine, he has become a very good friend of mine. He is busy with his work now but is still a member of ATS.

I do not really want to discuss TSOL issues, this is a chakra meditation thread, I only want to discuss my experiences of the heart chakra, but the names you mention are not alter egos, they are just beautiful names of the heart. I am more than happy to discuss these and other genuine questions via U2U but I do not think this thread is the place. All spirits are and always will be the former soul of someone.

Nice to see you as always.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Hi atlasastro I pretty much agree with what you are saying and this is not because of anything personal towards TSOL or it's members. It's just observation of whats in front of me, If I saw any truth in TSOL I would still be with them.

MG

You are missing one thing out of all of this MG when you disagree with my views. Wasn't you the one who helped me with my final decision when leaving TSOL you woke me the F up.

Anyway I mean no harm I am always looking for answers myself.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

You seem to be getting "Ego" mixed up with "Pride"

We are born with ego, it's the awareness of the ego that is taken from us. We lose that awareness because of our own perceptions. It's easy to blame everything that feels wrong on some negative energy.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hi atlasastro, how are you.
Very good post above. However I do not believe we are born with ego how can this possibly be.

Hi MG, thanks for the reply,
I have no problem with what you believe MG. I think you need to read a bit more on the Ego. You may find that there is a lot of great reading to be found on this, and that it may challenge the beliefs you state above.

The ego is linked very deeply with the mind, and the mind has a deep seated problem with never being whole.
Yes it is, I agree with you right there MG but only about the EGO. I however do not understand what you mean by having a deep seated problem with not being whole. My mind feels whole, but it is my knowledge of many things that is not, my feelings of spirituality, love, happiness and self perception ebbs at times, between feelings of knowing, oneness, happiness and peace and times of confusion, isolation and unfullfilled intentions and saddness. Meditation as well as living life, effect these for me, as i am sure they do for you. But i do not believe I have a deep seated problem of not being whole, resulting from my EGO. I am who I am, living, loving and meditating help me explore, understand and expand on that. Same as you I hope.

Ego survives on possessions, money, success, power and recognition. A new born baby has non of the above so how would a babies ego even survive? For us to be born with ego we would in effect have to bring the memory of past lives ego.
I think we differ here MG. Freud said that the EGO was a bodily ego and not merely a surface entity(i.e. what you mention above) but is itself a projection of the surface. By the way, babies are born with possessions, they are called parents. Early developmental ego in children is guessed to start early as children develop attachments to people of significance(obviously parents, family or other primary carers), fear and anxiety expressed by infants when separated from these significant people, coupled with a fear of strangers is evidence of the Ego developing. This is most prominent in infants around 6,7, 8 moths of age. It is thought though that infants mimicking facial expression early is also an indication, but some argue that this is an autonomous response. Anyhow, the point is that you have a very popular view of what Ego is. I mention this because many spiritual and meditative teachings will often express the need to lose ones ego. This is great, if you are referring to what people view as the popular ego.
Some people and articles that I have read site Re-incarnation theory(you mention this in the comment i highlight) to account for limitations, imagination(or creativity) and sensitivity of children that cannot be accounted for.

Ego identifies itself with work, social status , education ,physical appearance, religion and yet we have non of this when we are born.
Are you suggesting that we are all born equal, in every sense, as it is quite clear that we are not. Materially, and physically we are all born different, this will effect the development of the ego and the self, of course. The above you mention are pursuits driven by our current materialistic mindset that has many of us disconnected from what really surrounds us, that being other humans and the environment. If we substitute that materialism, with say, HCR, then, I believe ones egotistic pursuits would reflect that.

Paul is fine, he has become a very good friend of mine. He is busy with his work now but is still a member of ATS.
Well, as surprised as I am, good for you.

I do not really want to discuss TSOL issues, this is a chakra meditation thread, I only want to discuss my experiences of the heart chakra,
No prob. I don't see how they are separate though as HCR is intrinsic to TSOL. i respect your deciscion though.

but the names you mention are not alter egos, they are just beautiful names of the heart. I am more than happy to discuss these and other genuine questions via U2U but I do not think this thread is the place. All spirits are and always will be the former soul of someone.
I am not going to shy away from my feelings on this matter MG, and hope you don't take offence . I have read Paul's site Carefully(as you are well aware that I have heavily criticised Paul and TSOL), these are Alter-Ego's. Another self, another name, same thing. I agree that they do sound beautiful though, but that is just a description to attach to those other names, or altered persona, another incarnation or avatar(heard that word somewhere before before?).

Nice to see you as always.

Thanks MG. Thanks for sharing your thoughts again.
I would really love for you too look for a book called The Spirituality revolution: The Emergence of contemporary Spirituality by an Australian called David Tacey. It deals with the End of Secular spirituality(think Churches etc) and the growing spirituality i believe you may relate to and identify with.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

We are born with ego, it's the awareness of the ego that is taken from us. We lose that awareness because of our own perceptions. It's easy to blame everything that feels wrong on some negative energy.

Hi Psycho,
I really like your comment on Negative Energy.
I believe Energy is just that, Energy. Energy is energy, how you use it requires a description. In a way i think it is a typical human reaction to polarise any force we think influences us, especially if it is of a spiritual nature. In this case, energy is not neutral, but positive or negative. Sounds like a anothr way of saying Good or Evil. Light or Dark. Right or Wrong. God or Devil. Angel or Demon. Disencarnate or

Jn

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
No mailing list or points is required! I have openly come on your thread, the chakra thread and talked of my experiences of the heart chakra. The fact Im a member of a group of similar minded people should really not make any difference to you or anyone on here. Jn is a devoted christian, I can see this in him, and I do think he will be quite offended at your remark above. I respect him as a Christian, and he has shown me respect as a solist.

I would say i am of a "esoteric christian" perspective, but in that not as such to conceal, but to look into the codes, that are encoded into religion and daily life.

I wasnt as such offended by his remark, as i see it as he didnt really mean it as such, and he was just trying to voice concern to you, it isnt always easy to be articulate.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yup just a sarcastic remark, I myself have nothing against religion as long as it don't change the persons identity and give them alter egos and false hope. I have many friends of many different religions, I don't judge people for there beliefs. When I do rant a bit it's because I feel there not being told the whole truth, but I'm just giving them another angle to look at it from through my own observation, and that's from what I see in front of me. I am in no way saying "You should not believe in that"

Whatever you believe remember be true and honest to yourself as it opens up so many door's, don't see your faults and negative emotions (Anger, Hate, fear and so on..) as problems. See them as obstacles that you can conquer by living in the present moment. As Eckhart Tolle pointed out "What problems do you have in the NOW" Ask yourself this and you will find most of your problems are in the past or the future. How can you know the outcome, how can you make the outcome positive if you are associating it with a problem.

I find that this feeling of being in the present moment really makes meditation so much more focused, Balanced and most of all it keeps you grounded. If you drift away thinking about what's in line for the future and how can you fix problems either of the past /future, you miss the whole point. So if it's HCR then so be it, you experience it for yourself not in the footsteps of another person who "Seems to be doing better than you" Once I experienced TSOL for what it was and not what I was being told it was, I saw it from a whole new angle.

I specifically heard a voice that night during my HCR that said "Question what you believe to be the truth" this was the first time I had heard a voice in this sort of way and it really change a lot of my views on things. Something that I had solid belief on quickly changed. I though "If this is the truth then shouldn't I doubt it" if I just accepted it, it will always be the truth.

With Ckakra Meditation I know one thing, I am me and this is my journey and there are many people I have met on this journey I was suppose to meet and I thank god I met these people. Most of All I see my self equal as the next person and I will never look down towards anyone and see them as my pupil. and I sure as hell will never have more points than them. What I have I will share with full honesty, nothing added on and nothing taken away. If I have a bad experience with something then it's only right for me to be honest about that too.

In saying all of this I feel TSOL and HCR should NOT! be discussed in a thread titled Chakra meditation, Chakra meditation for me is based on self help, my aim was to always focus this thread on the individual and not a group where there are rules. Doing that makes the the individual feel they are sometimes on the wrong path and it creates a lot of confusion and complexity. I did state early in the post "This is not about belief systems, groups and so on" There are several people on ATS who have had a bad experience with TSOL and peoples views all point to one thing. It's nothing more than manipulation for self gain, at some points I was scared about feeling negative as TSOL was looking over me. I didn't want to show I was weak or spiritually restarted as I was later called by Mr Paul Richards himself.

I can just see where this is going and more people will feel hurt, confused, manipulated and used. Don't just go by my word though there are plenty of TSOL Ex-Members around ATS. Only person missing is the clan leader

[edit on 1-10-2008 by psycho81]

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join