It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Everyones truth is different yes it is and in the end no matter how much outside influence is there, only they can decide. Something needs to activate what they feel and know, something in them needs to say 'thats the truth'

Yes that meditation that you mentioned is a great way to feel energies and is a tool in learning to discern between good and bad energy or Saint and GEs

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Originally posted by psycho81

I have learned to be myself more, not to rely on something like ATS or the internet.

In what way do you think you were reliant on the internet and ATS? Did you feel that your answers would be given through ATS? This of course is not the truth, no answers ever come from this screen. Answers only come from within, within ourselves. I agree no Guru can ever show you the way, but I still think others can help and aid us in our search. Others have treaded before where we now tread, they can tell us of their experiences but we then have to make our own choices.

ATS becomes an addiction, It's there when needed. It's there to give voice and share with others. Pages and Pages of information to work your way through to find what you believe is the truth. It's like a stream of compulsive thinking taking you further and further away from the truth and the reality around you.

When I said the world is not as bad as you think, this is what I was getting at. People on places like the internet make this world out to be a bad place, OK it has it's problems but sitting around slagging everyone off in the world isn't going to fix them problems.

Now I see things from a level playing field equal as the next person, I am no teacher, meditation expert or anything like that. I am just Mr Jo average living my time in this dimension with the intent to make it a little more fun for myself and others. People need to sit back once in a while and say "Screw all this I'm just going to be me"

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

If we ever bump into each other on the other side I believe we will have a laugh and a joke about how pointless this life really was in discovering the truth.

I don't think we will ever understand in this dimension, unless dimensions merge or something. Until that happens just be yourself crack open a can of beer and relax "It does not have to be this complex"

I think somebody would of worked it out by now if it was suppose to be. Even if they did not many people would believe them.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

Everyones truth is different yes it is and in the end no matter how much outside influence is there, only they can decide. Something needs to activate what they feel and know, something in them needs to say 'thats the truth'

Yes that meditation that you mentioned is a great way to feel energies and is a tool in learning to discern between good and bad energy or Saint and GEs

There is only one truth it's the pathways that differ
and yes I have been an ass about accepting this in the past. Hence the break, make it simple "It becomes simple"

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I find it strange that the Eric Pepin people don't share their meditation techniques freely.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

I think somebody would of worked it out by now if it was suppose to be. Even if they did not many people would believe them.

It is mainly due to skewed truths and deception in being the main reason why someone who could hold the truth would be disbelieved.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Hi welcome to the thread

Not really followed any of there stuff, maybe the reason you stated. Sure strange though.

Meditation for me is a way of self discovery so you are only sharing a technique of how to help one discover their self better. Why anyone wouldn't want to share that is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
I find it strange that the Eric Pepin people don't share their meditation techniques freely.

What does Eric Pepin base his teachings on? Ive googled him but all the web site seems to focus on is the power of thought. Your right there is no technique listed.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yay I get to bring the drama! Only because I love to point out hypocrisies

HCR Heart Chakra Radiance is the only technique that allows you to connect with the Saints in a loving and non lusty manner which is the most important benefit we as Solists, through HCR have found.

Yep God summons up so many icons and images that have been promoted throughout the various religions. I think they "iconize" religions into figure icons so that it can be seen as a tangilble and simplistic belief system.

You mean like religious and dogmatic icons like "Saints" that people might pray/mediated or "connect" to? ("solist" psssh! hypocrites say wwwhhaaaaa?
) I'm glad you included that "non-lusty" part, because I know when I think of saints I instantly think of hot-dirty-sex baby! I wonder what someone was trying to say with that statement?

Originally posted by Mr Green
I struggled with chakra meditation. I stopped HCR which I had found worked for me and replaced it with chakra meditation due to the pressure of others around me. Yes I can open all 7 chakras, but the growth I felt from it was limited. I tryed and tryed for months , yes I felt the chakras open, I felt their energy but it was not giving me what I needed from a meditation technique. This is when I followed my inner truth amd listened to my heart. I took up HCR again and slowly felt the love and light again flow through my heart.

That's only do to your lack of control and confidence in yourself which caused you to close your heart. You had it your head all along you only wanted to do HCR and you know it(in fact you said you never stopped many times). Which is fine, do it, but don't say you want to expand your ability but not budge on your practice. We talked a lot during that time and it was obvious that you just did not want to budge. So here you are making a claim that PR's HCR technique (which leaves you completely vulnerable to anything if it has no focus btw to the rest of you reading) is somehow superior to something that yogis, monks, various gurus all of the world have had success with for thousands of years... But no a literal handful of people really like HCR so it must be the ticket to "nirvana" or Theta Organia as some would prefer. All of the chakras are representation of not only your emotions, thoughts to a degree, and passions, but a very important part to physical manifestation of your self. Without balancing the others specifically in some way and just letting your heart do it, you're not balanced, you're just patching energetic holes with your dominate intention. Not the same thing...

It seems 90% of people out here want power(under their guised of "inner peace") but don't want to work for it. No discipline, no work, they just want to do what's easy not realizing things become so with time. We're all talented in one way or another, and you can specialize in that one thing if you want, but you can't make claims about any one technique being better then another. Especially if you're only professing to use one without much practical time using the others.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

There is only one truth it's the pathways that differ

Exactly their is only one truth but many paths . Their has to be only one truth anything else is maddness. Many dimensions but one truth. The truth of the one creator, the one true pure light.
HCR is just one of the many paths available to reach the light. Im not saying its right for everyone, of course its not, just as chakra meditation or yoga isnt everyones either. This is a thread dedicated to meditation, I am merely saying what works for me. Other techniques are available and should be embraced.

It is said ALL energy is moving in the same direction, the direction of the light. There are no bad/evil energies as such, all is one, its just some will reach the light at different rates. Id like to think this is true. During HCR I do feel lower energies but they are not evil as such, just vibrating at a different level to ones that have found a higher frequency. It is the astral entities on the higher dimensions/planes that bring me pure love and light in my meditation. I have felt the lower entities, they are less pure, more electric in energy rather than pure love. (They tend to channel egotistical and lusty energies into us, which is what Drakiir was refering to) However they are not evil and all I need to do is reject them quietly. I am not leaving myself open to any thing "bad" by practising HCR. HCR is a recognised technique , and is often used in tandem with the crown chakra, this is called duel heart meditation. Alot of this "bad astral entities" is just scare mongering and really is not helping anyone here.

No one should feel afraid during meditation. It is a beautiful experience when learnt and done correctly. To feel fear during meditation is wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
That's only do to your lack of control and confidence in yourself which caused you to close your heart. So here you are making a claim that PR's HCR technique (which leaves you completely vulnerable to anything if it has no focus btw to the rest of you reading) is somehow superior to something that yogis, monks, various gurus all of the world have had success with for thousands of years... All of the chakras are representation of not only your emotions, thoughts to a degree, and passions, but a very important part to physical manifestation of your self. Without balancing the others specifically in some way and just letting your heart do it, you're not balanced, you're just patching energetic holes with your dominate intention. Not the same thing...

It seems 90% of people out here want power(under their guised of "inner peace") but don't want to work for it. No discipline, no work, they just want to do what's easy not realizing things become so with time. We're all talented in one way or another, and you can specialize in that one thing if you want, but you can't make claims about any one technique being better then another. Especially if you're only professing to use one without much practical time using the others.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Shakesbeer]

PR s HCR technique is not superior to any other meditation technique. This I have never stated. Its just another way of reaching the light. I love HCR and will never give it up. When I open my heart chakra now, within seconds I feel all the others open with it. To me its a more natural way of opening all 7 as their isnt this regimented way of working through them all. I feel them, I see them I have no doubt they are open. They now work together in perfect harmony, fuelled by the heart chakra. Fuelled by the absolute beauty that is the heart chakra.

I do not want power, power of what? I want and need to feel this love I now feel that is all I wish. Ive lost money today with a British Bank failing, my shares are worthless, I could not care a less. This credit cruch thing, that may be seen as a power people seek, to control but I dont care.

I am not claiming this technique is any better than chakra meditation, Im saying it didnt work for me . This was not because of my lack of confidence or control within my self, it was the opposite, I took control over a situation that was not working for me. If something is not working I believe its our right to seek another path. Im glad your meditation is working for you.

I respect your opinion shakesbeer but I think if I was leaving myself open and vulnerable to things I think I would have noticed by now. I have been doing HCR for 7 months now and no nasty baddies have come to get me yet! I admit Ive had several darker energies to deal with but by generating white light within ourselves they have very little chance. You yourself have said you also use the technique of manifesting white light as a protection. I have felt far more loving energies than darker ones by far.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

HCR Heart Chakra Radiance is the only technique that allows you to connect with the Saints in a loving and non lusty manner which is the most important benefit we as Solists, through HCR have found.

You mean like religious and dogmatic icons like "Saints" that people might pray/mediated or "connect" to? ("solist" psssh! hypocrites say wwwhhaaaaa?
) I'm glad you included that "non-lusty" part, because I know when I think of saints I instantly think of hot-dirty-sex baby! I wonder what someone was trying to say with that statement?

What Drakiir is trying to say here is what I mentioned above. When we meditate we all channell entites from other dimensions whether we realize it or not. Some are more spiritually advanced than others (closer to the light) . The ones that are from the higher planes fill us with love and peace while the ones from lower dimensions can fill us with negativity, egotistical and lusty energies. The very idea of "hot dirty sex baby" is totally not what Drakiir was saying. This very idea is infact what lower entites try to fill our minds with, although this is not evil its not exactly of love and light.

There are many things that wish to stop us as individuals spiritually progressing and becoming awake. It is far easier for them to stop this by channelling egotistical forces into us and lusty negative energies. A truely enlightened person has no ego, what better way to stop people awakening than to feed their ego. It is this what Drak was trying to get across and I think he will be deeply upset at your comment that he was refering to hot sexy babes. He has become a very spiritual individual, and I am glad to call him my friend again.
He has his own beliefs as you do, he has not attacked you once since returning. He just as you, should not have to defend his belief. I was hoping we could all have a mature discussion here with no anger or prejeduce.

Much love and light to you shakesbeer and please think before you type to others.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

heh I never said anything was going to "get ya" that's more of a PR group-entity/discarnate saint thing...I just said vulnerable. Vulnerable to what? Well that's up to individual. likewise I already told you that, so that was out to the others who might be reading this. If you're going to radiate love from the Heart, do it more universally through the concept of peace and harmony. It does not have to go through any "saints" or even be the exact same method of Budha, just pure intention. Mediate using that focused intention on creation and light and give that energy to the earth to help heal our environment for example. "HCR" sounds so clinical and structured when it absolutely does not have to be let alone solely have to come from your heart.

If you think about in basic terms here for a second, the root is the attachment to this place in the universe anchoring you in this global consciousness, the 2nd is the creation center, 3rd the fiery energy vortex of motivation, 4th our zero point connection to the soul, 5th our voice of expression as a soul, 6th our sight into all things, 7th the connection to universe all & everything...why would you NOT want all that aligned and focused towards your intention? Sure you can do it resonating out from any one, but why not from all? I can guarantee that all of them firing does not equal "weaker" then one by itself.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Open the link below and press play. Relax,close your eyes, take a deep breath and then open your heart chakra. Open it to love and light breathing slowly as you do. It will lift you, fill you with love and you will feel spirit.

It is 5 minutes long please try to do this for the whole length of the song. The song is beautiful and uplifting.

The following words are attached to the album.

I tried to find Him on the Christian cross, but He was not there; I went to the Temple of the Hindus and to the old pagodas, but I could not find a trace of Him anywhere.

I searched on the mountains and in the valleys but neither in the heights nor in the depths was I able to find Him. I went to the Caaba in Mecca, but He was not their either.

I questioned the scholars and the philosophers but He was beyond their understanding. I then looked into my heart and it was there where he dwelled that I saw Him; He is nowhere else to be found.

This is why meditation of the heart works for me.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I know what a nice feeling it is MG and thank you for the song, you know I enjoy mediating to music. But don't forget, you're not the only one who knows these energies well and how to use them, and some of us...just might have a few of our own tricks up our sleeves

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I know what a nice feeling it is MG and thank you for the song, you know I enjoy mediating to music. But don't forget, you're not the only one who knows these energies well and how to use them, and some of us...just might have a few of our own tricks up our sleeves

It is indeed a very powerful song. I hope others feel spirit when they play it, it is beautiful and uplifting and perfect to meditate to.
I dont claim to be the only one who can feel these energies, I want others very much to feel them too, that is why I have posted this lovely music.

What are these tricks you refer to? Tricks up your sleeve? Can you explain to me what you mean here?

I am glad you like the music, I only hope others do too. I only hope others will connect to the love in their heart when listening to it.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I guess that depends on what you're trying to achieve. Most people use the chakra energy to sit in one place and think (essentially). But you can use it while doing pretty much anything else. For instance, opening the crown while trying to draw up memories and information can be quiet useful while sharing information or communicating with others, be it verbal or writing here on the board for that matter. That crown chakra is the connection to the universe which includes the fabled "akashic records" or "information layer".

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Yay I get to bring the drama! Only because I love to point out hypocrisies

Bringing "drama" to a situation does not help improve it by one iota it only helps stray from the point, so therefore it is not needed.

I will simply put it this way firstly this is my view as stated in my first post

You bet, I will respect other views, offer insight and see people's different perspectives on things

So while this is my view I am now going to offer insight as to why I think it is. The main point being that it is the technique of The Original Creator. The prime words being Original Creator as defined as 1 not 2 or 3 or more, 1. Why would I possibly want to stray into an "experimental phase" in seeing what other ways to connect when this one is of the Original Creator.

With my additional conclusion being that the Universe, (remember in my view and belief) , was created by the Original Creator, I see no need to stray from what works amazingly well which is HCR.

You mean like religious and dogmatic icons like "Saints" that people might pray/mediated or "connect" to? ("solist" psssh! hypocrites say wwwhhaaaaa? ) I'm glad you included that "non-lusty" part, because I know when I think of saints I instantly think of hot-dirty-sex baby! I wonder what someone was trying to say with that statement?

Religions and dogmatic icons as you put it first off have nothing to do with spirituality as spiritually is a departure from religious false gods and 'worship icons and figures'. There are no worship icons and figures in HCR or any spirituality for that matter as it requires the individual to connect to spirits in our case Saints which are a formless energy.

I wonder what someone was trying to say with that statement?

I am saying that the interpretation of the female or male form with any lust is repulsive an in our case Love is what we guide ourselves by not looks. If lust is experienced it is the influence of GE's lower energies, interesting how the first thing you interpreted it as was lust.....isn't it.

I trust that I have made the answer crystal clear so you have to wonder no more

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

But don't forget, you're not the only one who knows these energies well and how to use them, and some of us...just might have a few of our own tricks up our sleeves

We never said any of us was the only one who knows of these energies thats why we are on here in the fist place to share our beliefs and experiences.

If these tricks you talk about lead you to contact with discarnate Saints and remove the lust mentioned and channeled from GEs in your reply to me, than and only then, are you making progress

Discerning between lower spirits and pure ones is an essential starting point for that

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

If you're going to radiate love from the Heart, do it more universally through the concept of peace and harmony. It does not have to go through any "saints" or even be the exact same method of Budha, just pure intention.

The concept of peace and harmony in todays world is almost an impossible goal so it sounds like while the intention is good your Radiance needs to be more effective. The reason why Saints and methods are there is for something to guide you along the way. If you throw away the guidance an 'improvise' with your own technique chances are you will not get positive or meaningful results.

"HCR" sounds so clinical and structured when it absolutely does not have to be let alone solely have to come from your heart.

Clinical and structured is a matter of perspective and if clinical is termed "a good dose of Radiance everyday" than yes Im all for the clinical comparison. Everything has to be structured and have rules, without them there is no foundation and the only thing that comes from that is disorganization and chaos.

new topics

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join