It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I got thinking the other day, about how powerful words are.

I mean everything is associated to a word; it’s a mental label to tell you what it is “With no depth in my opinion” Words are for communication to speak to people, to interact. Yet take a look at other species on this planet that don’t use words to talk “They seem to get along ok” Words also give people the ability to voice their opinion, Views and rights and wrongs.

Words are very powerful it only takes a few words to cause destruction, just the same as it only takes a few words to stop the destruction. Many words are misused or out of context towards the situation at hand. Words are the scenarios playing through your mind; words are the constant stream of compulsive thinking. Also words can be read wrong and taken the wrong way, I was speaking to MG about this the other day. One day you read one thing, then the next something different “Even though the words are still the same”

Somebody could post something on ATS lets say, and wham the whole situation changes. Opinions, Views and beliefs changed over a mere few words. All that trust and judgment in what you thought you had has now gone. I think it’s very important how we use and read words, look behind the words don’t associate everything by just the label. Look at what’s there, read the situation observe it well “Then react”. It’s about being present in the moment and observing the world around you, the situation then becomes present. It’s then dealt with in more synchronized way “more in line with the present moment”

Even I have noticed in myself how words can become associated with feelings and emotions. Let’s just say somebody on ATS calls me “Crazy” once that word enters my mind it will try and connect the word to other words to explain the situation. So I link the word “Crazy” to other words maybe “Nutter” or “Anger” I then pick up on the negative energy behind the words , so it end up being a negative outcome. It’s this linking of words that controls the whole situation.

If you can catch that moment within yourself, just as the words start to link with other words. You become very aware and present in the situation. I have been trying and I deal with things in a more conscious way more connected to the world. I find it helps in the lower balance of the chakras and just as well for the brow and crown.

Hope it makes sense, hard to explain things sometimes not enough words in the dictionary. JK

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sorry

Double post

and have to add something here

erm.... Hi .... Is that enough

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sorry

Double post

Triple post what the hell just happened. No I aint been drinking

[edit on 19-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Sorry

Double post

Triple post what the hell just happened. No I aint been drinking

[edit on 19-8-2008 by psycho81]

Triple post means triple tipple

However your initial post was such an excellent one that I have to agree , you wernt drinking, unless this is how you get your inspiration

Very good and I agree with everything you have said here, I have reacted badly to people in the past just from their words on a post, and people have also taken wrongly to my words too. We must think before we post, post in a way that is beyond mis interpretation, easier said than done though, its a skill that we must learn I think.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yea lol my PC internet crashed just as I posted next thing 3 post the same.

Anyway has something really different happen to me in meditation last night. I went to bed as normal and decided to meditate myself to sleep, I am not sure if I was dreaming or Out of body or what but I felt free. I was still in my bed but felt like I was going into some void from time to time. I remember laughing at something Shakesbeer said and I was like "That’s cool where is shakesbeer" I then realized I was still in my bed.

Then I heard a plane fly past, I live on the flight path to Leeds and Bradford Airport (LBA) and hear planes fly over every day. In fact sometime it's just a background noise I hardly notice; however this plane was at the front of my attention wherever I was (Still not sure if I was Lucid Dreaming or Astral Projecting) As soon as I heard the plane noise I said to myself “Those poor people” Thought nothing of it until I saw the news today about the plane crash in Spain and it seemed to really hit home.

I did not see anything just sound, and the feelings that came with it. Funny thing is I didn’t find it odd that I could not see it or see anything for that matter.

The only other time something like this has happened is about 4 years ago, before I got into meditation.

I was working for a large brewery as a fork lift truck driver, one night before work I had a dream that me and somebody from work (Didn’t really know him that well) were messing around on a motorbike. It was my turn to play on the motorbike and show off some of my skills, not that I have “This was a dream”
Anyway I get onto the bike and things go wrong, it’s like I am not controlling the bike. Next think I pick up lots of speed and crash into a load of cars, at this point I wake up almost jumping out of bed.

The next day when I go in work the guy who was in my dream was absent. We used to have a team briefing every morning, at this particular briefing we get told he will not be coming in today as he had a motorbike accident, my heart sunk. We then found out later on in the day he was in a stable position.

About 4 months later when he came back to work he seemed to look at me different, he was really nice towards me and I always associated it with the dream. Maybe something I need to work on, has anyone got any advice on how I can work to better this. Maybe somebody with some knowledge of remote viewing or something, I am very new to this happening and thought the first time was just a coincidence as 4 years ago I was very skeptical.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sometimes when you see thing from a different perspective it’s not always that nice. Even though we search for better knowledge of who we are, and why we are here, that knowledge can be hard hitting. It’s easy to stay on cloud 9 and think the negative situations away. But they will not go away, what I am trying to explain though is on a large scale.

Take a look at the situation on our so called home “Planet Earth” at this present moment. I know the news is all negative but look what’s going on, War, Murder, and Rape. Global Warming/Cooling “You get the picture” people sometimes think it’s as easy as not watching the news to take away the negativity. What do you do about all the people you come across through the day who speak of that news? What do you do when the situations are closer to home? Neighbors, Friends, Relatives, People at work, People at the corner shop. Do you just switch them off too, or simply don’t react to the situation.

I want to react to the situation because I want to help the situation take on a more positive path. I see so many people just stand around and do nothing, standing in their own corner of pride protecting it while others suffer, depending on somebody else to sort out the situation. These negative “Bad” things that are going on in the world today will not go away unless we change. You can meditate away and fill your little shell with love; you may feel ok but there will still be suffering for others.

How do we stop that, is it up to us or should we just sit back. When will people see each other as equal, “unique yet equal”? I would like to see it in my lifetime and be a part of making a better future for the generations to come. I want them to look back and say “Hey these people made a difference” What I don’t want is for them to look back and say “Man what were these guys doing” they were all sat around meditating filling their own little shell with love blocking out what was going on in the real world. It’s up to us people nobody else, I wouldn’t count on something coming to save us too soon (In my opinion).

I see it this way “This is not about me” I am just another human living to die, part of the circle of life I don’t know what my destiny is. So I gain nothing by misleading people when using my observations. I say what I see not what I think I see, I am as honest to myself as I am to others. I get angry just like the next person but when I get angry I want to take away that anger, even something like words can hurt people but so can “Guilt”. I don’t want to hurt people, sometimes it’s only something little like saying something out of frustration. Once I lose the anger and realize what I said the guilt gets the better of me and I have to fix what I said and seek forgiveness. With some people I notice the guilt only makes them more protective over what they said, it’s like there looking for somebody to blame.

Some people don’t even have guilt, because they live in their own world where only they matter. It’s their journey and they need to survive, even if others suffer. Sometimes I feel so different from the people around me; I try my best to help others. I even put my own feelings on the line sometimes just to see somebody smile. I am not bothered about being noticed, I am not bothered about having money. I would give it away if I didn’t need it to survive in these hard times “Just like most people” it’s upsetting to see people struggle in these hard times. People working their life away just to feed their children and themselves. My heart goes out to those who suffer; I feel their pain as my own “God Bless”

The point I am trying to make here is things will go wrong, things will be hard and the world around you will collapse but we need to stick together as a unit put our heads together and solve the problems at hand. We need to stand up and change the world around us, there are enough people on ATS/Internet forums to stand up and make a change but you can bet half the people will just depend on the next person.

We meditate to what we think is a great power for change, what if that great power is us and it’s up to us to make that change?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
THIS IS NOT HERE....?? Well where the hell is it then. How can people change as you wish if we are not here? We are here, unfortunatly yes we are, but by realizing we are here but can take our inner being to where it came from I think we can change. I think your attitude to "oh yes we can all meditate and surround ourselves with love but really this dont help no one" is wrong. The first stage in awarness which will ultimatly lead on to help others surely is by finding inner love, one can not love others until you love yourself completely and wholly.

Im sorry psycho I really cant see how you can put this into practise in todays world. People need to find the truth themselves, you can tell someone until your blue in the face about the changes coming to this world, but if they aint ready they aint ready.

You go up to one of these people you aim to save, yes pick a random person in say the supermarket. Pick the one thats the most down, radiating the up most negativity a soul could, they have little hope and the word "chakra" is alien to them. Now tell them about awakening and how you aim to improve their life? You cant, you just cant until they reach a point of wanting to become awake.

Like I say, you can only advise people but to truely make a choice they must experience all for them selves. So now please tell me why this is not here my friend, and how I explain that to others?

Im not getting at you here , I love you to bits but what exactly are we saying here in this post? Go serve in the third world? Go help a charity? Go water your friends plants while they are away? watch TV (no thanks), what is the message??

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

yeah man, it's the power of the mind & the realization of such. Our perceptions turn into our beliefs...(take it Gandhi!); ... Your beliefs become your thought, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, you actions become your habits, your habits become your values, your values become your destiny.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

THIS IS NOT HERE....?? Well where the hell is it then. How can people change as you wish if we are not here? We are here, unfortunatly yes we are, but by realizing we are here but can take our inner being to where it came from I think we can change.

Hey sorry if it got to you, see perception is everything and how you perceived that was totally negative. It’s actually a quote from a T-Shirt John Lennon owned “This is not here”

Click Me

So I really don’t know how you jumped the gun like that, not like you at all. One word “Perception”

I think your attitude to "oh yes we can all meditate and surround ourselves with love but really this don’t help no one" is wrong. The first stage in awareness which will ultimately lead on to help others surely is by finding inner love, one cannot love others until you love yourself completely and wholly.

You took that the wrong way also, what I said was

“You can meditate away and fill your little shell with love; you may feel ok but there will still be suffering for others”

What this means is meditating is fine , yes we need it for awareness, but please don’t forget about the people you can help “Without meditation” people sort of get into a meditation zone and forget what’s happening around them. They forget they can actually help people in real life situations, aware or not. I am all for meditation this is why I started the thread. I just don’t want people to think meditating will take away all of their problems. It won’t and people getting into meditation for the first time need to know this “Or they will be let down”

The problems will still be there and people will still suffer “Fact”

I’m sorry psycho I really can’t see how you can put this into practice in today’s world. People need to find the truth themselves, you can tell someone until your blue in the face about the changes coming to this world, but if they aint ready they aint ready.

You speak as though I am trying to make the change myself on my own, nope as I said earlier in the post it’s about perception. You have been linked to the YouTube Video Biology of Perception a few times off different people who all though of you when they watched it. Did you ever take the time to watch it;
somebody may be trying to tell you something.

You go up to one of these people you aim to save, yes pick a random person in say the supermarket. Pick the one that’s the most down, radiating the up most negativity a soul could, they have little hope and the word "chakra" is alien to them. Now tell them about awakening and how you aim to improve their life? You can’t, you just can’t until they reach a point of wanting to become awake.

Where in my post did I say I was going to go around and try convincing people to become aware?

Like I say, you can only advise people but to truly make a choice they must experience all for themselves. So now please tell me why this is not here my friend, and how I explain that to others?

If you read some of my other post you will see that I have always said you can only advise people, the choices are theirs.

I’m not getting at you here, I love you to bits but what exactly are we saying here in this post? Go serve in the third world? Go help a charity? Go water your friend’s plants while they are away? Watch TV (no thanks), what is the message??

Whatever it takes, your part may only be small but once others see somebody else doing something it will encourage other to get off there backside. Not only this though people don’t think they have a voice, sorry but “Together” we do have a voice. I want to help better Earth not someplace else, even If my part is only small “At least I know I did something” although I will not judge others for not doing something.

Smile don’t take everything so negative.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.planetlightworker.com...

My point is people can not be spoon fed spirituality and how to make the world a better place. The link above shows how we are all at totally different levels. She speaks of her neighbours only just starting to question their reality, very very early signs, they are confused, becoming ill and disorientated. (very similar to my early signs) They are sad with despare and negativity. She who is very far along this path can do NOTHING. Nothing as they must go to her.

So I ask again how are you now going to improve on these such peoples awarness before they are ready? Yes be kind and helpful to all, but isnt this just human nature anyway.

I think a far greater force is at work here, and all we can do is listen and observe for ourselves.

Oh I thought we'd heard the last of disincarnate spirits

I thought this was dead and buried but fine if you wish to quote one of them , which plane does he reside on? Maybe the beatles will be played at the time of ascension, oh I do love those disincarnates....

and remember to quote this most famous disincarnate saint.."All you need is Love!"

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Blimey disincarnate spirits whats going on

Has TSOL evolved into the reality pop world.
Will PR play the part of Simon cowell.
Drakir & Darcon will they be Sharon Osborne , Danni Minogue.
I see it all now PR[ cowel] Your good Mr Lennon but what do you look like in black pants.
We accept you into TSOL, Mr Lennon you will from this day be called Avayoko/ono

Blimey Psycho I am getting a sore neck staring up at you all the way up there on that moral highground,
Leave out the deaduns deal with the liveuns Stop returning tu your roots.
Will this be your new Avatar
link

www.sigler.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Green

So I ask again how are you now going to improve on these such peoples awarness before they are ready? Yes be kind and helpful to all, but isnt this just human nature anyway.

By improving people’s lives in the “Real” problem world, How? Who knows Meditation is powerful but it’s useless if people are not going to expand out and fix the world around them. If you become enlightened what you going to do, sit around and meditate even more. It’s all good but when you going to give something back, that something is desperately needed.

Maybe we are given the gift of awareness to actually be aware of what’s going on, and to help fix the problems around us. To react in a more enlightened way when faced with the situations at hand. Improving and expanding all the time. Why not use this enlightenment to help change the world into a better place,

I am in no way saying I know the solution, I am saying let’s work as a team and find the solution together. Instead of people vs. other people in a battle of who is right and who is wrong when discussing subjects. Who care’s let’s drop the BS and work out how to fix the world around us, I am not living in fantasy happy, happy land no more. I am in the real world and I want to help fix the real world.

My meditation is good and I feel good, more confident, more caring and more loving. However I feel I need to give something back, to use what I have gained to help fix the world, To do my part even if that part if only small. At least I tried to make a difference instead of gaining the above and doing nothing other than more meditation “Just so I feel good some more”
Shakesbeer and caveman have given me great inspiration and I want to prove to myself that I can use this inspiration wisely.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
We accept you into TSOL, Mr Lennon you will from this day be called Avayoko/ono

www.sigler.org...

Ive been told by the disincarnates above especially Avayoko ono who features in this link that all will enjoy this song, so here for you headlightone is Imagine. Imagine all the people..... and yes its written at 47 seconds this this is infact not here.

I think Mr Lennon would make a fantastic disincarnate , infact Im sure he is . The few I have had the pleasure of meeting have all been wonderful individuals who are given a very bad press, which ever plane they are on.

Enjoy!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Top marks
I knew you would pick up that it was in the music video "Imagine"

So how are you today, hope everything is going well. Whats with the darkness over Yorkshire I wish it would just rain or something. Been dull for 2 days

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Top marks
I knew you would pick up that it was in the music video "Imagine"

Who knows maybe the disincarnates told me. We should listen to the words I think, he speaks very well dont you think.

Well good luck with putting your meditation to good use. Please keep us informed on how you approach this task.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

His reincarnation is on ATS, if you believe him.
. We used to talk in the past life recall thread, hes a funny guy, i wouldn't be suprised. He has some interesting related stories. Anyways, it doesn't matter. I guess i could comment on the important stuff you guys have been saying, but i dont have the time now, perhaps later.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD

His reincarnation is on ATS, if you believe him.
. We used to talk in the past life recall thread, hes a funny guy, i wouldn't be suprised. He has some interesting related stories. Anyways, it doesn't matter. I guess i could comment on the important stuff you guys have been saying, but i dont have the time now, perhaps later.

You mean there is a past life recall thread??? I didnt realize this. Interesting very interesting.

I was just trying to get across that its not that easy to put into practise what psycho is saying he wishes to do. We all have jobs and other committments, to truely save the world takes a lot more than just talking about it. What can we actually do in practise except be kind to others which is human nature anyway. My point was we cant enlighten others. Yes we can help them, be kind to them, but really how does this help the world in its coming changes? Not much.

The world is about to align with the galactic plane within the milky way, at which the centre has a black hole (apparently), this is a 36,000 year cycle, of which the gravitational forces are immense. How on earth can we help others come to terms with this? I cant even come to terms with this myself so i aint gonna preach to my neighbour on it , unless they want to really listen then I would just sit and chat to them about it, but save them??? No I dont think so.

I see a real problem in the following years of people with a little information preaching to those with none, because lets face it when this becomes main stream people will be crying out for answers.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Yeah, it's going to get wild. That's why it's important for those of us who have what information we do, to share it for the good of our neighbors & ourselves, and not be too proud to ask for information (and accept it for discernment) Anyone claiming to have all the answer right now is FOS. Despite the fear that is being projected all around us right now, the future holds nothing infinite possibility for us. Together we can shape that possibility into probability, and probability into reality. That's why it's so important to remain centered & balanced right now. We're going to get tugged & pulled from every side, from every angle. It's going to be hard to sometimes to remain in contact with that "inner self", or "higher self", or whatever you want to call your soul's center essence, but our judgment is our own. Acceptance is key. That doesn't mean assimilation, that means you operate above "fight or flight" & receive information as it comes. The understanding is something that is left up to us as individuals to determine. It might be instantaneous or it may take years, but you can only whine about it so long, and getting frustrated doesn't help.

Divine in-difference or serene acceptance some might call it is an interesting concept....just sayin'

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

The world is about to align with the galactic plane within the milky way, at which the centre has a black hole (apparently), this is a 36,000 year cycle, of which the gravitational forces are immense. How on earth can we help others come to terms with this? I cant even come to terms with this myself so i aint gonna preach to my neighbour on it , unless they want to really listen then I would just sit and chat to them about it, but save them??? No I dont think so.

Correction folks its 26,000 year cycle, I put a 3 in by mistake.
www.spiritual-endeavors.org...

Thing is Ive asked many people "What the hell am I sopposed to do with this awakening, I feel like I should be doing something!!"

Almost all have said, just simply be, just allow the new frequency to flow from you thats all you can do, thats all any of us can do, just go with it and embrace it and try to enjoy the ride, anything else will lead to frustration and worry I think.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Once again putting too much of your attention into the future and not enough in the present moment.

I am not personally saying I am going to put on a “Bat Cape” and save the world, only you seem to think my aim is that. I am not saying I all have the answers as shakesbeer pointed out anyone who claims that would be FOS and I totally agree with him.

Meditation gives us great understanding about ourselves, it gives us great understanding how we can help others and help situations become more positive. most of all it helps us become more connected, why don't we use this more. However it does acquire you getting off you backside and doing something, that’s if you want to change things on a physical level. It’s all good meditating for a better life on some higher plane but the last time I looked “I was on Earth” and the people that were suffering were on Earth too.

I don’t know about you but I actually like this planet and life on this planet, look how different we are to other things on this planet. Don’t you think it’s up to us to use our great abilities to do something, or should we leave it to some other species on this planet to sort it out?

It’s always, well how are you going to do it on your own “Good luck” can’t you see where the problem is in that. Depending on somebody else to sort out the mess instead on uniting together standing up to this BS and saying, let’s do something “Together” There are a lot of good people on ATS and a lot of good ideas but nothing ever comes of them, people just sit around waiting for the change to happen all on its own. Then when nothing happens they blame the world.

We can make a difference by setting examples, for the generations to come. Getting tougher with the government and saying “We the majority want change” It’s not going to be easy they have us trapped like robots. Some people are starting to wake up to see the truth, it’s now time to act and make our voice heard. It won’t happen overnight it may take years; we set examples and inspire others for generations to come. However small the examples it’s still move in the right direction.

Look at Caveman, donating money to charity even when he didn’t have much money himself. It’s a great inspiration for others to say “Hey you know what” this guy did something and so can I. It’s that type of inspiration I am talking about. You can’t put a price tag on a smile, or happy moment.

So what I am saying is even if the good I do is only something small, it will inspire others to do the same.

Next year I will be giving up my day to day life in the UK to help people in countries that are not doing so well. I want to show that even though I have everything over here in the UK, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and do something to make change. This will inspire many of my friends and some may even come join me.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by psycho81]

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join