It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
for raw metals to be refined into the hardest steel, it must also become the softest liquid.

Thats some tai chi for ya...

How our strength, comes with our grace/ relaxation, ability to cope with what comes our way.. how it basically empowers us.

Our ability to withstand various energies translates into an ability to send out those energies.

Something like that. Explaining it poetically is easier, but I find it gets lost in interpretation. Psycho would agree with me, thats why I try to write like this man.. I don't.. F around. lol. I love it when its explained poetically, but 2 years ago, i swear I had no damn time for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
reply to post by CavemanDD

I always saw the chakras as general areas of hyper-dimensional energy influx as points of energetic manifestation(from the endocrine system to a "tingly" tummy or chest). I've been noticing how at one point the law of resonance and thermo-dynamics start to blur at the point of diffusion of energy on a quantum level. It would explain why our flesh, perceivable in a "lower" or more dense vibratory state, would experience things like heat & vibration, while thought and spirit experience harmonics & dissonance. As their presence takes place in "thin air" , hyper dimensionally, or whatever. Your illustration of swirling energy gives rise to the pondering that maybe we should not view our "eyes" and "head" as the center of perception, but the entire spectrum of energy influx as one unit overall. Like that center line or dot of our physical body is the pupil of the eye with it's various rods & cones to channel the light from it's environment. Hopefully that made some sense...

ha, yeah sorta. If I were to try and explain the same thing it would take several pages, lol.

I hear ya man. That biology of perception vid was great. I feel we percieve all over, and whole.. percieving through the eyes, and brow chakra is because of its physical counter-part of expression. I feel that.. those.. frequency bands could be squeezed into a single immeasurable point, and so they aren't really, confined to one area, but it seems to be how we experience it in a physical body. But yeah, just like the biology of perception.. we can.. percieve through the skin and such, it gets you thinking, and it makes a lot of sense to me.

Yes I totally agree with you on heat.. since heat is the speed of energy, right? If I remember my grade 8 science.. its the speed.. or even frequency of energy... and well... heres an example... you know how I was saying imbalanced chakras can screw stuff up? Like an over-active root, caused me to get too wreckless and do a faceplant over my bike.. theres the physical damage.. the same thing.. the body has a certain range of operation, and we experience it one way through heat... if its too cold, it dies, if its too hot, it dies.... a super low sound wave could like disharmonize and effectively shatter steel, and so would a super high one. Theres a certain range of function.

Yes, you get it man, (well.. whats he saying i agree with, not to say that its right. lol, i try hard not to present these things as truth or ego)... but yeah.. the physical body, its like that post i made ages ago man, we were talking about it, as an expression.. it is still energy.. its a fancy fleshy illusion, or a formation of light.. the endocrine system is still a systematic network of light. Physical sensations are energetic sensations, but we like to think of energy as something..floaty and unbound to physical. I think we could experience heat, without a body, it would just change... our physical body is built to experience energy a certain way.. like fire, it burns man!! lol.

Its interesting actually, i was watching this show and when this guy channelled this higher entity, the temperature in the room went up 10 degree or so.

I also noticed, you know that oscillation of the energy of the body we were talking about shakebeer? The thing I do randomly like every day. Well I did it the other day in bed, and in a matter of maybe.. 10 seconds, i found i got incredibly hot and had to crank up the air conditioner. I managed to raise my body temperature.. so i am speeding up the energy, or its frequency or something.

Another thing, when working with chi, it feels like electric shocks when it starts to vibrate higher, but other then that it feels like blood.. the monks say the blood pushes the chi. I more or less agree.. I say the chi is the energy that IS the blood, but its not bound to the speed or restrictions of blood, but controlling the bloodflow does help as a point of focus to move the chi.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
damn thats too much typing. I was planning to do this much typing today anyway.. so its not unproductive. The content would have been the same, but I wanted to work on my.. "overview".. I highly recommend doing that. I've done it a couple times and both times it was great.. when you try and explain everything you feel you know, its like your re-learning it in some cases, and your oppinions might even change as you write it. I find I get the heavy crown activity from it.

Jn

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by Jn

Hello Jn and welcome to the thread, sorry if it was a little rough on your entry. I got your U2U thanks made me laugh, I kind of want to get over that now “You can only do so much lol”

Anyway tell us a little about yourself, do you meditate, lucid Dream and so on. If not it’s not a problem nobody is forced to do anything here it’s just a discussion about chakra meditation. So if at any point you feel like I am using mind control on you “Please let me know” JK hehe

Yeah, i try to practice things like meditation and lucid dreaming etc, always trying to learn, it can be more practice then results, but at least learn from it.

Jn

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Nobody is having a go at you in this thread like you think they are Mr Green, they are your friends in this thread.

You now say you are full of "Love and Light"...

Again,

Yet,

This reminds me of the closed HCR thread, when you said TSOL boosted you up, with "Love and Light", but then later Drained you of it, and left you stressed/drained???.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Jn]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Thank you caveman for your brilliant insight.

I am leaving this thread, not because of the recent posts regarding my balance, or that Im running away from anything, or I cant stand others not accepting my spiritual ideas. No I am leaving this thread because the constant analyzing, seeking, re evaluating of spiritual progression is actually taking the progression away from me.

When I was away recently, I discovered so much about myself, I had much time to meditate in peacfull locations very close to nature. I saw glimpses of our inner being, I felt connected, balanced and totally on the right path. However, now I have returned to the UK and again been drawn into this constant seeking and analysing (not just on ATS but in daily life) it has left me. It has gone and now I need to become my former reflective self to regain it.
Yes ego can step in when we are not looking, these sites only serve as fuel for such an entity, it takes a greatly enligtened one to post on here with complete balance and without ego. I am not this person.

Maybe I will post again when I feel connected , however from past experience this probably will only serve to take it from me, Id post about how I was again connected to the light, only for others to accuse me of getting on some spiritual white horse...so no maybe not.

Jn we are all of the light, so yes I can say I am of the light. Think of the light as all that there is, it is pure love and nothing else matters. Being is love, being is light and we are all light.

With this in mind I will still say love and light to you all, because this is all I ever wanted to show and send to you . I will continue to send it to you all and I hope you can feel it. Sit quite, meditate, empty your mind this is how you feel it. It comes from everywhere and everything, light is everywhere and in all.

Love and Light.
MG

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am of the opinion that some of you love spirit junkies on this thread are so into the mechanics of the subject that you have lost the simplicity of the situation.
You all analyse the analysed you study the studied you ponder the pondered.
Folk coming on this thread will be totaly confused by all your intense scrutinization of chakras meditation etc etc.
Its more simple than what you all make it out to be.
Every now and again when you all run out of meaingless words mutual love declaration starts.
I love you NO I love you more,
NO MY LOVE IS DIZZY DIZZY DIZZY love and so on and so on.
This comforts you l that your all at core love warriers on a inner journey of love and light.
It seems to the neutral reader that you all in fact love a good drama.
I bet caveman when he turns off a lightswitch, moves around the curtain crawls under a picture jumps over a chair balances on a table tiptoes around the vase then swings from the light fitting to finaly turn off the lightswitch .
Its all to much mental perspiration not enough simple application.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Attention All Love warriers.
This is the image that you portray to a lot of the neutral readers.

www.filmreference.com...

Jn

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You should have breaks from threads and computers, and not get too involved, all the time, same goes for anyone.

But the information and thinking about it, to learn there is nothing wrong with that.

Like when you and psycho81 worked out TSOL was draining your Chakras.

If you had just gone away before then you would of ended up like the Drakiir and Arcon characters, totally fooled by the so called "light".

But also to take a break also, so you can let your mind un-wind, i dont think its good for most people to spend too much time staring at a computer screen all the time.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

I feel I need to apologise to all you chakra dudes out there.
I may have ruffled some spiritual love feathers.
I may have rained on somebodys love parade.
I may have violated somebodys love vibes.
I may have fiddled with somebodys feelings of love.
I may have messed with the love meditations.
I may have crushed somebodys chakra.
So I dedicate to you all ,this with love.

www.youtube.com...

Jn

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Your right that it can take people over in a way, doesnt mean we are all taken over though.

But i think your confusing this thread with the closed HCR thread.

That was the drama thread, its closed now though, i think you are missing the drama.

This thread is much more balanced, and more about structure, not fantasy.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

I would agree with you if you were right there.
I dont need to be winning my arguments all the time,Unlike pyscho 81 I am not my EGO.
If you read through the thread they absolutely do not look balanced to me.
They all look very vulnerable and fragile to me. To search inward in the first place is a sign of escape from reality.
Reality is good when you are learning out there in the real world not running away from something.
The balance has to be both inward and outward.
The trick is to find who you really are, not what your mind, EGO tells you who you are.
Some people on this thread could still have their heads turned if a person with real intelligent presence and belief appeared .
Anyway thats my opinion.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by headlightone]

Jn

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I dont think your opinion was that far away from the ideals of this thread.

Like you say the balance should be both inward and outward, but its a learning process, learning knowledge, to turn it into wisdom.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Jn]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Kappo my good friend how are you doing, Nice to see you post
I knew you would. How is life treating you, and you still having intresting dreams.

Things have been good for me, well a few little crap moments but what can you do hey
Sometimes you just got to battle the storm and carry on with your goals "If you know what I mean"

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's interesting seeing everyone try to impose some kind of perspective or standards on the idea of meditation. Like you said Jn, not all of us have to "obsess" or over analyze what we do when we meditate, LD, or whatever. It sounds like most people don't realize what Cave and a few others of us in here have done is just experience and share. There's no analyzing or questing involved beyond what it takes to formulate experience and knowledge to words. I've been practicing meditation for I don't know how long, starting with Zen when I was pretty young. I didn't know what it was called at first, I just did it. Then I got some discipline in it when I was a teenager and have been expanding ever since. The things I have learned I didn't attain by constantly looping thoughts in my head, it has more to do with realization of internal communication & how that communication is facilitated (IE tiggly crown, sick to my stomach, head ache, euphoric surge of energy, etc). All I know is one can never assume "they got it" as that's about when a humbling comes around via karma, the universe, the guy you pissed off, whatever, and there is always more to understand and discover...this whole "reality" thing is pretty sweet

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Headlightone sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, I should have checked over what I was saying in my first post to you. You are right I am not balanced, not at the moment anyway. As you know there has been a lot of drama and I ended up getting sucked into it once again (This was my own fault) So sorry dude.

This thread was started to discuss chakra meditation and different aspects of meditation. I started the topic to share my experiences and to learn from other peoples, not to teach or show people how to meditate. This has never and never will be my plan, if somebody ever feels I am trying to control them let me know and I will report myself to the Mods.

I try giving advice where I can but that’s all it is advice, I don’t like the responsibility of “telling” somebody what to do. It’s their path and we can only advise. It’s their choice to analyze the information being shared and either take note or scrap it. I am sorry if anyone got bored or sick of the TSOL situation between me and Paul, just looking out for a friend. That friend could not hear my words, for whatever reason; maybe I gave bad advice who knows. I accept it If I have and I will analyze the situation and learn from it. Either way I was just doing my part sharing what Information I had to protect a friend, I really don’t understand why there was lack of communication in our friendship.

I mean I have always been honest to MG, the advice I shared with her didn’t really mean anything because she was never really honest about the help she was seeking. I would not have got mad at you for saying “I am thinking of being a sloist” if anything I would of helped you research it. The reason I got angry and this all got out of hand was because “You judged me MG” and tiptoed around the questions I was asking and you were not honest with me (You always asked or got talking about the advice). Sometimes I could see that you were down and it made me happy just to see you happy at the end of our conversations. However I do not judge you over this, I see somebody who is lost and seeking for help. Just as I am, just as most of us are, I do not need all this drama I am not some guru or teacher.

I want to share and learn just like anyone else, I am a lot calmer now and some of Cavemans advice has made me question a lot of things about myself. From now on you will see a new me and my Rant postings and one liner will be no more.

Once again sorry for the drama and let me just clear up, my intentions of the thread are to learn and share. I am not some anti TSOL chakra stealer; I wish them all the best on their journey.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Thanks for that very nicely put mate.
The TSOL experience is definitely a good learning curve in your life I am sure you have had plenty of other interesting life situation moments.
When all is said and done if you come out the other side a more wiser person all power to you.
It wouldnt be me though without another observation to make .
Shakesbeer in his last reply did exactly what I am on about he analysed the analysed with his explanation of his inner lifetime search for enlightenment.
Glad Caveman could help you I still think if he went to the shop for a pint of milk . He would go via The Congo, probably in disguise, on a unicycle
with a dog called Colin for company.
Anyway with all the analysis that goes on here a mate of mine wants to join the discussion link below.

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm good thanks and yeah, I'm still having 'fun' dreams, I had one this morning, that after mum woke me up, I went back to sleep cus I desperately wanted to see how it ended XD. Too bad I can't remember any of it now though

Well yeah, thanks for asking
. I look at Skunk Works everyday for this forum and when it wasn't here for a few days there wasn't much point in coming to ATS lol

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

dude seriously, that was not analysis I was simply sharing where I came from, if you can't see the difference that's your belief, not mine. I just do what I do, other people seem to have a problem understanding it sometimes, or they like to assume they know me by a handful of posts on line -shrugs- So don't make your lack of understanding and compassion my problem buddy, okay? Thanks for playin'

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Yea things should be cool now, I admit I was a little over the top at some points but hey it's a learning experience for me. We all go through this; we all look back and think “wow I must have been on drugs back then”

What’s your views on the dreams you have had, do you think they are there to learn from or is it more of a... fun and just let it happen sort of thing.
Oh and hey if you have any tips on dreaming I am all ears (Eyes)

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join