It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
BALANCE

I know a few see me as unbalanced, especially with my solist connections and heart chakra meditation, however I constantly try to remain balanced everyday. I have been VERY unbalanced in the past, I know what this feels like and I have no intention of repeating that episode again.
To be unbalanced is not good, it serves us nothing but spiritual pain. That is why I always work on the other 6 chakras, I never leave one out.

However if I do appear to be coming across unbalanced please tell me. Often we require others to point this out to us, our ego gets the better of us and we need others to bring this to our attention

When I say ego, I mean the non spiritual self, this can make us one dimensional, non flexible and not open to others ideas.

The ego does this to basically stop us becoming enligtened. Why? Ego dies in an enlightened person. As pure being we have no ego. As spiritual humans I feel our ego is our worst enemy.

You are right caveman, those short glimpses we are given are indeed at the time our chakras are in complete balance. This is not an easy state to achieve, we may think we are in complete energy balance within them all, but 90% of the time we are not.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I agree with the second bit about living in the now, However the first part was a load of namby pamby politically correct gobbeldy gook (As John Gaunt would say) Honnest it sounds like a section of rules streight from the Bible of BS.

Not having a go at you, you obviously read that somewhere. I take it you did anyway.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Great post once again Caveman; I can really reflect what you are saying. This is down to going deep into your feelings and breaking them down into negative/positive groups. We are like computers, we run off energy: both positive and negative energy, either one will keep us going but the negative energy will crash the system given time.

Think of negative energy as corrupt files, maybe they were once working fine before but something changed and the files became corrupt. Positive Energy would be the working files, the files working together powering the machine. When we come across corrupt files what do we do?

Well we can
a) Delete the file (Hope we don’t need it to run other files)
b) Put the Corrupt file in quarantined and deal with it later.
c) Break down the corrupt file and re-write the corrupt data (Or replace the file)

“C” is how I deal with my feelings; although it may sound hard on a computer it’s actually not that hard in real life. After all it’s you who understands you and knows everything there is to know about you and your feelings.

Even though we should not live in the past, we should look to the past to learn in the present moment to HELP better our future. We all go through phases where we can’t meditate and so on, if you see it as a problem then that’s what it will be. This is how the corrupt files then start to spread and corrupt other files. Before you know things stop working and the system comes to a stop: We need to keep a close eye on the files (Energy) within our system, we need to break it down and put the energies into sections and in some cases re-write the data that’s corrupt. When I say re-write I mean re-think the energy and its reaction to your feelings. Is it a) compatible with your system – or – b) none compatible with you system?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Overindulgence of a pleasurable and life changing experience dulls the experience.
Spiritual exercises should be little on a daily basis.
OOBE,S ETC.Not worth it your in this body to learn about dealing with manifested forms and shapes and how to control the biggest adversary your mind.
By continually analysing chakras and meditation methods,a thinking process is set in motion.
The mind comes into play and the whole journey of You is lost.
The mind deals only in the past [regrets false memories depression] or the future [Fear worry etc.].

[edit on 4-8-2008 by headlightone]

MMM is this namby pamby gobbeldy goock (or whatever psycho called it
) .... or is there in fact some truth in it. I do believe there is some truth in it, to constantly strive and search for something, constantly analyzing every step can dilute the process for sure.

It is only when we stop searching that answers come to us, they come in those very quite reflective states of meditation, not in constant over analysing....however..... headlight one this is The Chakra Thread, put here for the purpose of discussing chakras . So I guess people arnt going to stop analyzing any day soon, plus I think it does help a lot of people trying to work out the chakra system....but yes over indulgence can dilute the outcome.

I also agree OBEs, lucid dreams provide little answers (que shakesbeer..:@@
as we do still have to return to this body, and most of the time you really are left thinking "what the hell was that all about"

I know as soon as I realized not to listen to my mind and to just follow my inner spirit I learned a lot. The mind really is not us, its put there to help us in our daily life but over the centuries has become a mini monster out of control. Take your spirit (being) away from your mind and you have the true YOU.

Gosh psycho are you OK, Ive never seen you speak out like that to a poster
Step back...re analyse..oh sorry headlightone more analysing!

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
Even though we should not live in the past, we should look to the past to learn in the present moment to better our future.

Learning from the present will not better our future.

Why? Because we never actually arrive at our future. Nothing we do is ever done in our future, Ive never experienced my future and neither have you.

We can never live in the past as you say.

Why? Because we have never lived in our past. Ive never been to my past and neither have you.

Just a thought.....but dont try to alter your future by re-living your past.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I agree with the second bit about living in the now, However the first part was a load of namby pamby politically correct gobbeldy gook (As John Gaunt would say) Honnest it sounds like a section of rules streight from the Bible of BS.

Not having a go at you, you obviously read that somewhere. I take it you did anyway.

Well Well Well PSYCHO I did not intend to be Namby Pamby
Your Avatar states you are not your EGO.I think you are, your EGO is making you judgemental of my opinion.
You put down my opinion with no proper reason other than a rather childish string of kiddies story book words.
I ask the question of you ,are you misunderstood or is it a case of control
Are you always right but folk just dont understand you, or at a deeper level do you need to be in control of your ideas with no outsiders tampering.
Is it just a case of the chakra team clique and if your not in the team your not allowed to much of an opinion.
Is it a case that you are defensive just in case I manipulate you and get you to join a cult like for instance TSOL leather pants, orgies etc etc.
Anyway I am not on any recruitment drive so rest assured.I realise you got your fingers severely burnt last time.
Anyway you seem underneath it all to be a decent guy all the best to you.
Just try and keep that Psycho part out of your character.
linkbelow

www.feoamante.com...

So psycho just to reiterate no leather pants this time.
link below

images.jupiterimages.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Gosh psycho are you OK, I’ve never seen you speak out like that to a poster Step back...re analyse..oh sorry headlightone more analysing!

Yea I’m fine sorry didn’t you notice the humor in that post. Headlightone just sounds like some crap the Government would come out with. Don’t drink, don’t smoke sort of thing, may as well add “Go to sleep once you awaken”. With topics such as meditation It’s always “you should be doing this and that” not to forget the “This is right and this is wrong”

Each and every one of us has our own path; we are all gifted in different ways. We are all very unique, I don’t think anyone can say “You should be doing this or that” if that person is very positive and balanced then why change something. Who are they to step in and say something such as “Too much oobe is bad” the person who is having the oobe should know if it’s having a negative effect on them.

If headlightone came on and gave a reason then there might be some logic behind what he is saying. All I see is a list of rules, Hence the humor in my thread.

Learning from the present will not better our future.

Sorry it was a typo “Even though we should not live in the past, we should look to the past to learn in the present moment to HELP better our future.”

Why? Because we never actually arrive at our future. Nothing we do is ever done in our future, I’ve never experienced my future and neither have you.

No but I set future goals and learn from past mistakes to try avoid making them mistakes in the future.
I am still in the ”Now”

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well Well Well PSYCHO I did not intend to be Namby Pamby
Your Avatar states you are not your EGO.I think you are, your EGO is making you judgemental of my opinion.
You put down my opinion with no proper reason other than a rather childish string of kiddies story book words.
I ask the question of you ,are you misunderstood or is it a case of control
Are you always right but folk just dont understand you, or at a deeper level do you need to be in control of your ideas with no outsiders tampering.
Is it just a case of the chakra team clique and if your not in the team your not allowed to much of an opinion.
Is it a case that you are defensive just in case I manipulate you and get you to join a cult like for instance TSOL leather pants, orgies etc etc.
Anyway I am not on any recruitment drive so rest assured.I realise you got your fingers severely burnt last time.
Anyway you seem underneath it all to be a decent guy all the best to you.
Just try and keep that Psycho part out of your character.
linkbelow

www.feoamante.com...

Stop trying to speak for me, everything you just said there was "Wrong" stop acting like you know or understand me. As I said there was humor in my post and you didn't really go into any detail you just posted "Don't do this and don't do that"

Sorry if it offended you but I didn't have much to go on.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Sorry I thought you would of seen the humor in the post, I read you wrong I though you liked the "Drama"

Anyway nice to see you and welcome to the thread. Feel at home we are all open to advice but please "Little more info next time"

MG no need to go into Drama mode, headlightone "The new star of this weeks drama"
JK

Oh and the "I am not my Ego" You had the reaction and saw a problem within that. I am aware of my ego, I am the being who is aware of my ego. So this means me and my ego are separate. Although I become indentified with my ego at times I am never just my ego, hence "I am not my ego"

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I had to go eat, back down to what I was saying about energy/motivation. when I'm hungry, its gets harder for me to put energy into writing.

Ok the 5th CHAKRA - the throat, communication.

Hindering thoughts/fears: "I can't explain myself well, i have a listening problem, I can't hold a conversation" etc.. you get the picture

The fears here holding us back could be a thought, or uncertainty that we might verbalise our speech wrong, and possibly offend someone, or even embarass ourselves (sacral, emotions.) Fear of talking because maybe we assume people aren't going to like what they hear. Again this is also where confidence comes in. As well, the heart's interaction with the throat allows us to voice our oppinions in a respectful way. Again, i'll get into those details later, but all chakras are always interacting I believe. For example.. your speech could reflect your fears/security/or "down to earthness"... your emotions, the speech could reflect an energetic or enthused nature, confidence, love and respect, your insight/intuition and of course your wisdom. Maybe I'll draw up a little picture on that.

I forgot to say too, I have had the fear of "poorly recieving information" before. For a large part of my life. I found that with a balanced chakra, I was able to listen better, and retain the instructions/information. It sounds silly but I think this is a big fear holding lots of people back.

Ok so how to we over-come these fears of communication? Back down to a matter of energy and resistance... confidence helps make everything easier.. . the solar plexus is your freind! When we learn enough/work with our communication skills, less energy will be lost, and thus less energy/confidence/motivation will be required. Heres an example for you.. I worked with this guy, he didn't talk at all, he went away to college, came back and worked for the company i'm in again, he was able to talk more. I think what changed was 1. He had more confidence/energy.. but I assume he learned to communicate better at college as well.

The fear of not being able properly express yourself.. hmm.. Sometimes I'll flat out tell people this, that essentially.. Its easier for me to explain myself in writing, and that I would gladly do that for them. I still try and speak though... again I think its a comfort zone, or confidence level.. because you kind of feel like your on the spot. All I'd recommend is developing confidence, and balancing your throat chakra, as well as the others (so they function when they are filtered through your speech).. It gets easier with time.

But again, the interaction of the other chakras, that its not so much a fear of talking, but its more complex then that. I'll give an example.

You see some attractive person who you want to meet, but you're too shy to talk to them. So here, I see a couple things factoring in... confidence, or energy ( i imagine this would be fairly difficult for some people, and so a large amount of energy or confidence...motivation.. or desire would be required).. as well, the emotions are factored in. Our shyness.. this fear of opening up our emotions and expressing them correctly, so that we don't get our feelings hurt.

A fear of hurting feelings or insulting people through speech, could be linked to a certain uncertainty about ones emotional state (sacral) and love(heart).. That is.. even though your throat might be working fine.. if your in a difficult emotional state, or if you have a hard time feeling love.. it becomes difficult to respectfully communicate.

Since all the chakras are translated through the speech, I think one way to over-come this fear of communication, is to balance your chakras, that way you know what you're going to say will come out in basically.. a pretty good way.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

link below

images.jupiterimages.com...

OMG please do you mind this is the chakra thread
Such images are for other sites, not ATS!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I also agree OBEs, lucid dreams provide little answers (que shakesbeer..:@@
as we do still have to return to this body, and most of the time you really are left thinking "what the hell was that all about"

Yeah maybe you feel that way after, maybe some of us don't find them all that confusing because we just do it as a part of every day life...no extra effort needed -raises hand- That's not a boast, I've been trying to tell you I don't know how many times but it's just not sinking in, my "lucid journeys" are just "normal" to me. It was always like that for me, no questing involved at all. And guess what? I learned so many profound things from those experiences as much as I did from any meditation (which eventually turns into a type of "lucid travel" at one point anyways), waking life experience, book-learned information, etc. So seriously, just because something doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work. Come off your spiritual high-horse already telling everyone why what they do & say is wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Almost done...

6TH CHAKRA - brow/3rd eye. Intuition, perception.

Hindering thoughts: "What I see/percieve might be scary, I might not see what I want to see." I think that pretty much sums it up. I see the quality of my posts are degrading. lol. Perhaps I'll leave the crown for later.

So I think basically the fear here that holds back our perception, is to basically see things that we don't want to see. I recall a couple OBE's where I saw some stuff that was kind of scary, it woke me up both times. It could be the reason why i'm not having many more OBE's.. Hint Hint ms green? Do you have a fear of perceiving certain things? I know I do. It used to haunt me as a kid, and I probably repressed perception so much because of it.

Well.. so how do we get over this fear.. we know what we see are illusions, it can't hurt us. Well not unless the things we see are in a position to inflict physical harm, and in case it comes down to the fear associated with death and physical pain etc. But what about like.. a spirit, a ghost, something that is in a different frequency.. or something we just percieve in our 3rd eye, while ours eyes are closed. Well.. its scary.. but I mean.. thats about it. I think we are prone to be more scared when we percieve something un-expected. Perhaps we should learn to expect everything and anything. Seeing spirits.. or demons/ scary imagery, would be like seeing any other person, or some really angry hateful person. Perhaps its something like.. what we percieve, we feel we cannot touch, and that somehow it has an upperhand over us. And again this comes down to a survival instinct, basic fears of security.

Another way to look at is this.. say your perception widened, and you saw some scary things... well.. those things were always there, you just couldn't see them, so it seems that you will be fine.. physically.. I mean all scary images can do if they are just images, is linger in your mind, in your internal vision. With concentration and courage they can be dismissed.

lol, heres another one, its my favourite.. I used to think about it.

Again.. say you started seeing ghosts.. well this might affect you emotionally because you might get shy all of a sudden, you might think... I no longer have any privacy!! haha.. but still.. if you can see these things now, then they were always there. Perception is infinite. There could be 1 million different souls or forms of conciousness in this room right now, in different frequencies but they might not even be aware of each other.

Again the fear of perception is kind of a hard one to shake but I think really all you have to do is break it down and think.. its no different then looking at a grotesque picture of some.. cartoon troll.. you just need to be brave, and control yourself. But again, its chakras interacting with other chakras.. so theres more fears involved through this perceptional fear. Fear of survival, privacy, a lack of courage etc.. perhaps a fear of sounds, perhaps with a disharmonizing or hateful tone. It goes on. I think its a large effort required to eliminate fear in all chakras, or else none of them will really be free of fear.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's learning, that how I see it. Growth, evolution whatever you want to call it. I am not saying I am right or I am wrong, for me I am right but as I said we all lead different journeys. Sometimes you got to work things out on your own instead of jumping on the band wagon.

As I have always said this is not about being “right or wrong” It’s about sharing our experiences and maybe finding a few missing pieces. The pieces you need may be totally different to the ones I need. There is no belief systems, religion, cult or anything like that going on here, yet there is all the talk of “right and wrong” having to prove yourself about everything you say.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hey Thanks going to copy and paste that into a word doc so I can print it off. Think it's wise to read that from time to time.

Thanks caveman

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
. So seriously, just because something doesn't work for you doesn't mean it doesn't work. Come off your spiritual high-horse already telling everyone why what they do & say is wrong.

Your percieving an attack when there is none. Im saying lucid dreaming/OBE provides ME with little information or enligtenment. Yes we all know how good you are at relating to this but Im just saying to me, it gives no answers.

It seems you wish me to leave your thread, to come off my spiritual high horse as I keep telling everyone what they should and shouldnt do....I do not think this is the case at all. If you dont like or cant relate to what I put you must place me on ignore, as I see my posts are annoying you no end for some reason. Please either place me on ignore or stop answering me in such an agressive way. If not I feel I can no longer post in this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Right I have put them all into one word doc now. Something to read when I have break at work. Get to drive around the UK so always find someplace nice to look over my feelings and so on. Some really great advice there so big thanks man.

Keep up the good work you are a great person and it's a pleasure to know you

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I like how if someone disagrees with you your immediate response is to either ignore them, suggest that you be ignored, or run away. Why is that? Do you realize when you post sometimes you make statements that sound very condescending (got it right this time
)? -sarcasm alert!- Then obviously if someone disagrees with you that means they don't like you and are attacking you -gasp- :| uh, no MG...no. Still constantly on the defensive I see... It's like you can't have a conversation these days without being deeply offended.

If that's how you feel about LD'ing & OBE's etc then just say it, you don't have to bring me up at all. Especially if you're going to be assuming you know what I'm going to say, because you don't. Sorry, you don't have that kind of power.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
If i may bud in on the LD / OBE discussion.

some interesting points me and shakesbeer were discussing some time ago..

Ok so lets say I have different layers of conciousness, and the one experiencing this physical frequency is wondering about something.. it has some sort of curioiusity it expects to see manifested in its reality. To experience something in the physical sense.. Ok say its something like manipulating chi, to push objects or something..

well...

then we have a lucid dream where we are given the opportunity to do that, because its easier there, more energy to go around, or less resistance rather.

We wake up and think one of these two things I think. 1. Wow so thats what it would be like, this has really helped me learn.

or 2. Well.. the layer of conciousness that was curious was my physical self, and somehow I feel unsatisfied because my physical conciousness did not experience it.

Its a wee bit different when its a lucid dream I think, but I'll get into that. Like say we have a regular dream, where we do just that.. whatever we wanted to do in our "waking world".. and the dream was not lucid, so perhaps we could not anaylse the situation the way we wanted to.. upon waking up, our physical conciousness thinks it would like to have handled the situation better, or done it differently. Maybe you forget the dream all together and in that case, we feel as though we still have not had a chance to experience this idea.

Its like we have infinite layers of conciousness at our disposal, but I think the ego.. or layer of conciousness we are experiencing in a reality.. we'll say the phyiscal reality, wants to see physical results. But again, I think this is just ego. We feel like.."well yeah thats what I wanted to do, but I want to see it under the limitations of physical world for some reason, perhaps to show people.". Well.. its frustrating, but you can show people in your dreams as well, even if their physical self might not remember it.

Ok so heres another factor I want to throw in...

we'll say we got all these layers of conciousness, and we'll assign then letters, like the one typing this message, the one in the "physical waking world".. will be A.. and my dream self will be B.. and perhaps.. theres other variations of the dream self, like C...D..E.. and theres the mind self, or pure spirit self or something.

Ok so how am I going to describe this....

ok..

A: A is experiencing this frequency, A has questions.. A is only really aware of A's reality, and not B's...C's... A isn't really aware of B's reality.. or else we'd lucid dream every night.

B: B is experiencing its reality, it is unaware of A's.. that is.. even though events in A's reality might shape the dreams or reality of B's... B is unaware of the existance of A.. that is... Your dream self doesn't wonder.. I wonder what my waking self would think? If that were the case, I think we could go lucid.. for I believe.. when we are dreaming, we are convinced our reality is essentially the same as A's... our waking reality..

Ok so assume we go lucid... then all of a sudden, its like A and B realise they are inter-connected.. they merge, or perhaps its that A actually takes over B's reality?

Perhaps there is layers of lucidity you see.. where all these layers that are seemingly un-aware of the existence of the others, converge to focus on one experience.

I guess you could argue, there is one version of ourself that already holds the answers that A or B are unaware of, like the pure spirit self or something.. And that A and B, search for these answers that are already known, and its a matter of tapping into that other self that already exists, inter-twined.

What I'm trying to illustrate here is the connection of our various layers of conciousness. I think its a matter of ego when we think our dream self can't figure out the problems of our waking reality self.

I know this.. if I go to bed with a problem, I wake up and the problem's solved, even if I don't understand how.

I have had many dreams, lucid and not, that have been valuable learning experiences with knowledge I managed to tap into in the physical reality and put to use.

I remember being OBE, with my sense of ego behind me, and this different level of thinking.. everything felt lighter, lighter on my mind and "body". I remember my conciousness snapping back to the physical reality, and thinking how the physical reality was very strange, and it felt dense as they say.. I really felt the density.. and it felt DENSE!! I felt like all my cells weighed 100x more, and even as if my mind was weighed down.

This is just one example of something very valueable that I brought back to the physical conciousness. It helped me understand a lot and it changed my perspective, thus affecting the learning the experience of the physical self quite constructively.

Ok my last point.. this comes down to how you percieve your physical reality.. and I mean.. we are told well.. this is where we are experiencing, and this is what matters.. well.. the source that is telling you that is communicating with your physical layer of conciousness and it could be quite right and not. What I mean is... this level of conciousness experiences this reality, and so we learn from this reality for the benefit of this layer of conciousness. How am I trying to explain this correctly... I mean.. I would expect the same idea for the dream self.. it thinking its reality is all that matters and putting great emphasis in understanding itself, its reality because its what its aware of. But if somehow you can converge these awareness of these realities, and exchange information, well then it seems to suit both purposes, and is quite valuable.

I hope that came out right. Basically what I'm trying to say is, if i was aware of my "dream self" right now, you can I'd be conciously/actively exchanging information. The dream world is an excellent drawing board.. to make visualising a scenario much easier then we could in the physical layer. If we can somehow communicate this and remember this dream, it could be very constructive.

Again I think its a matter of ego, and limited awareness. Our concious mind seems so basic as it is, and its working on one of infinite layers I think. Like parallel realities / selves. This is damn hard to explain, but I think you get the picture. If you really feel that you are part of some great thinking, some great source, then I would think freedom from limitation would be the way to go. That understanding your ego or layer of self experiencing this reality, is one of many filters.

I try to think of it this way... The thinking of the universe filters through me.. rather then.. I think about the universe.. I feel as though I am one of infinite filters, codes, and so attachment to that seems..limiting. I stay grounded enough to try and understand the nature of this filter, this ego. But i think its like... understand the individual value or function of an infinitely complex machine. I don't expect to one day me this great being of light, in a different dimension, in this palace of light and knowledge etc.. with all my wizard powers, where I carry out my existence creating worlds etc.. Or something to that degree. Yes I see that as a scenario, but I still see that as 1 filter, one ego of my true self. I won't get into this.. but again.. what I'm trying to illustrate is the information, the energy that exists in infinite form and frequency is valueable.

Aaand I can't think of how else to explain this feeling.

One last thing.. what makes this reality more real then others? When we go to sleep, does one layer of conciousness switch off, and the other switches on? do we switch focus between realities? The monks would lucid dream by clinging to awareness of their conciousness as they fall to sleep. I've also done this.. where you feel the imagery comming in and you think this is the kind of activity that goes on in your head when your half-asleep... the imagery gets deeper and before you know it you're dreaming.. if you can hang on to it you can pretty much watch it happen, and you know you're dreaming, without really clicking into lucidity.. rather just moving between frequencies and being aware of it.

Ahh thats enough on that matter.

Make of it what you will.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Right I have put them all into one word doc now. Something to read when I have break at work. Get to drive around the UK so always find someplace nice to look over my feelings and so on. Some really great advice there so big thanks man.

Keep up the good work you are a great person and it's a pleasure to know you

likewise man. Anyone who focusses on looking at the bigger picture, making themself a better person in effect... is something that seems totally rare and awesome to me.
By understanding problems, problems are avoided on a large scale. You ask the question.. "why?" and so do I. I can't really describe it, but it just seems like nature. Your a cool dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join