It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Before I go to bed I'm usually scared of the dark and lie there a long time, so I start thinking about things and perhaps that's influencing what I'm dreaming about. But I think dreams are also for learning too, but I don't wanna rush into anything you know? And I don't really have any tips lol, but I go to bed quite late as me and my friend stay up talking on msn, we went to bed at 4am one night and then 3am the night after XD. But, before I got used to going to bed at that time, if I went to bed at that time when I was used to like 11pm, then I would be too tired to have any dreams D;.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Sounds like fun, and you are right there is no need to rush into anything. I don't think there is an anything anyway
You are you kappo
There is nothing to be ready for, if you know what I mean.

Dream away if it's fun, I just wish I could dream more the ones I have had were pretty good learning experiences. Ohh and some fun ones

[edit on 5-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
After going through all this now it’s like it’s opened my mind to how thought patterns, emotions... And so on, have a chain reaction on your whole being. It’s like the TSOL thing that’s gone on; the negative outcome is what I was looking for in the first place. Why? Because I had already been identified with the negative outcome and I wanted to “Hold onto it”

As soon as I said “I need to stop this” I had become indentified with the whole negative situation. Negative being my response to the situation, like seeing the reflection of my ego in the enemies eyes “in a sense”. Who is the enemy anyway, somebody I disagree with and judge as wrong.

In meditation last night I was trying out something, I would lie on my back until I was just about asleep and then play the watcher, just before I would drift off there would come like “Random thinking patterns” I noticed how these would trigger off compulsive thinking. You know the type e.g. just before you sleep you start thinking about what you need to say to somebody the next day. People may have money problems and it may be some random yet simple word like “Coin” that enters the mind

Once this words comes into the though stream it sort of looks for an energy pattern to connect itself to. Once the mind processes the information on the word “coin” you connect the word to other words, before you know it you have you whole money problem paying through you mind.

This is not just before you go to sleep though, it happens millions if not billions of times a day. Words, images, sounds all connect to words, images and sound that are in your mind and create a reaction. So this whole negative reaction I had was nothing more than what I perceived it to be. Once I drew in that negative line of thinking it has a knock on effect on my whole being.

It’s been a brilliant learning experience and I am now able to see how I react to situations. At work today something made me get a little annoyed. They screwed my wage up and paid me short, straight away I noticed the urge to say something “To prove my point” to say “I am right I want my money” once I noticed the reaction to the situation kicking in a sort of saw it there in front of me. It was like I was stood over myself listening to my own voice and reactions, emotions.

In the end I had to laugh at myself because I knew I decided to react in an annoyed sort of way. Nobody set out to annoy me; maybe it was an honest mistake. It’s not the end of the world and money is not my identity.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Sorry I meant, don't need to rush into learning anything new, so I can have pointless dreams for as long as I like lols.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Oh I am sure what you learn in your dreams will click into place in situations in your life. e.g. deja vu

Yet again there is a lot I don't understand, step by step is the way

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Come on guys where you all gone.
I hope you or some of you havent taken my comments tooooooo seriously.
I vote for more Chakra meditation exploration NOW.

Seriously if you want to tell me to go and boil my head whatever do it.
Get off that park bench dust down your very sensitive EGO,s and get on with your subject .Link below.

www.uncovertheinternet.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hey you guys are giving me this sort of feeling.

img2.timeinc.net...

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Hehe no, just been busy stuck on cloud 9 at the moment. Well as I said the Drama is over for me, It was fun while it lasted but I have no reason to practice my acting skills for a while if ever.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone
Come on guys where you all gone.
I hope you or some of you havent taken my comments tooooooo seriously.
I vote for more Chakra meditation exploration NOW.

www.uncovertheinternet.com...

That is one of my favourite films of all time!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

"Our Pet's heads are falling off"

Hehe sorry for off topic but it was fun.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

"Our Pet's heads are falling off"

Hehe sorry for off topic but it was fun.

I so nearly put that quote up. I can see them now glueing it back on

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I say we go to the place where the beer flows like wine....

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

haha brilliant I have to see it again.

Anyway how is everyone, I have been good as long as I can remember. The people around me are all happy too, so everything is going well at the moment. Even work is a good laugh, it's like one big happy family.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

oohh like the new avatar, is it some dark knight or something? Very good, the last one gave me the creeps a bit I must admit, not that Im anti grey it just did.

Hey question for you / discussion... if we were to stop meditating like over night, would our frequency stay at what is has reached or would we slip back? Would what we have learnt still stay with us ? Is this vibration change inevitable once a person has realized it or must we keep inner focus (meditation) for it to grow?

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good Question MG, I think it may vary on the circumstances though. What I mean is if I go the whole 24 hours without meditation I may not loose where I was and my chakra energy will stay the same. If I went 24 hours without meditation while thinking something on the lines of “Oh no I missed my meditation now I will lose where I was at” So making it into a problem will only draw in negativity energy thus loosing focus.

This is just my take on it, if anyone has a better explanation then I am all ears/eyes.

Edit: Love your avatar, really does speak a 1.000 words

[edit on 17-8-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

question 5 might answer the question of reducing meditation MG.
LINK

www.godsdirectcontact.com...

This is another good link on the dangers involved with meditation.

www.ramaquotes.com...

[edit on 17-8-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What excellent links you have provided here, the best Ive seen in a while. The second one is very good. Makes you think mind, especially about the summoning of the kundalini before we are ready. It states madness is one sure route from this and I can totally see how this could happen. We must be strong on our path to awakening and be very careful how we deal with it as it progresses on to the later stages.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes some good links there, I like this from the second link.

"the When willpower is not guided, it's terrible. Hitler had a lot of will. But he used it for destructive purposes because he lacked wisdom."

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

When you think an angry thought about someone, it's like hitting them.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

If you hold a negative thought, then it will become more powerful and not only will it send bad energy to the person, but it will crash your consciousness.

This is another good quote as is the one on the draft previous to this post.

( Why do some draft posts go on line? Its really annoying!)

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join