It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Everyone these days seems to be confusing "ego" with "pride". We ALL have an ego or we would not be engaged in a discussion right now. So get over it, and get used to it. The point is not to be inhibited by your own prideful beliefs and blocks. So let's start calling the "egotistical" people in here what they truly or, Arrogant and overly prideful.

See that's why I make it a point to just let people know hey, me as Jerry: I am very arrogant and prideful in general. That's why I try to make sure I'm not completely talking out of my ass when I say something, but at the same time I am humble enough to say: Yeah I was totally wrong about that, sorry

or

Yeah I was a complete jerk for saying, I'm sorry, I can be an arrogant dick sometimes.

Above all, be arrogant to others if you want to, just don't lie to yourself.

It seems like all the happy-fluffy-love/love-new-agers really just can't get over their emotional problems so they feel the need to project it out to everyone else let alone actually sorry for being prideful.

-The above statement was NOT aimed at any one particular person let alone specifically anyone in this thread or reading-

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
You know when we did HCR , I think a chemical was released in our brain that we became addicted to. Thats how they get you to continue HCR by becoming addicted.

Open all 7 it makes sense people

You said it yourself MG, I am not here to become an enemy you are a great person and I could never think of creating more confusion for you. I have spoken to you long enough to know you are not being you lately. I am just trying to explain that it does not have to be this complex. Just be you

We used to have a laugh and a joke, these days I don't get the change to even say hello.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

In saying all of this I feel TSOL and HCR should NOT! be discussed in a thread titled Chakra meditation,

....who have had a bad experience with TSOL and peoples views all point to one thing. It's nothing more than manipulation for self gain, at some points I was scared about feeling negative as TSOL was looking over me. I didn't want to show I was weak or spiritually restarted as I was later called by Mr Paul Richards himself.

I can just see where this is going and more people will feel hurt, confused, manipulated and used. Don't just go by my word though there are plenty of TSOL Ex-Members around ATS. Only person missing is the clan leader

It seems you do not excercise the same rule and apply it to yourself which leads me to believe with so much evidence that you are a hypocrit.

You said it yourself MG, I am not here to become an enemy you are a great person and I could never think of creating more confusion for you.

I mentioned the discernment of good influences and bad influences, we have looked in her hearts and can discern the difference between Saints and GEs. We have reformed ourselves and our lives in a way that we see in our view was necessary.

Since I did mention that discernment was the key to realizing good and bad influence this is why things changed, for me also. Remember when I thought Greys were ok, I learnt of their deception and I changed for the better.

Any change that is positive is worth changing for now whether its a positive or negative change is in the perception and feeling experienced in the life of the individual.

Lets see you make a positive change and adhere to your own rules by not mentioning specific words, names or references to that matter of subject on your own post. However it seems that as a hypocrit is it easier to dictate to others what you cannot adhere too yourself

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You seem to be getting "Ego" mixed up with "Pride"

We are born with ego, it's the awareness of the ego that is taken from us. We lose that awareness because of our own perceptions. It's easy to blame everything that feels wrong on some negative energy.

Ego: an inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others

Pride: a feeling of self-respect and personal worth

I believe both of these are gained throughout positive and negative influences through life all through external influence. We acquire knowledge over our lifetimes we are not automatically born with it or one would not need education whatsoever.

External energies good and bad are determined by our ability to discern which I have repeated at least 3 times. To exclude other factors of knowledge that we aquire except for ego would mean that we would have selective learning which imposes a self limitation.

This is complete contradictory through the learning process in the first place. If one applies the theory of being born withe Ego, one part of the human mindset, than in my view logic dictates to me that all other facets of learning must be included.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Above all, be arrogant to others if you want to, just don't lie to yourself.

This answer alone speaks volumes against yourself and does not indicate one iota of honesty whatsoever to me.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Recently I have avoided this thread, I had begun to feel like I was entering the lions den. I have also been called of the "false light" by one poster on here. What does this make me then, of the "dark side"? I do not think so because to me there is no "dark side" or "false light". All this is just a journey of discovery as we all start to experience the weird and wonderful things awakening brings us. We are all of the light this I am sure of. No shakesbeer I can not show you my "false light" because to me it is not false its just my own personal inner light. It is my own personal path of discovery, nothing false about it.

I would like you all to listen to the song below. It describes us all very well. Drakiir, this is the song I wanted you to listen to all those months ago when all this stuff started to happen to us. I had sent you the lyrics but the music is far better. Now Ive mastered cutting and pasting U tube you can listen to it!!

I am starting to realize just how much of a lonely path this all is.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Reply to post by Drakiir

In saying all of this I feel TSOL and HCR should NOT! be discussed in a thread titled Chakra meditation,
This is a reply from MG to one of my posts. This is the post here post by Mr Green

....who have had a bad experience with TSOL and peoples views all point to one thing. It's nothing more than manipulation for self gain, at some points I was scared about feeling negative as TSOL was looking over me. I didn't want to show I was weak or spiritually restarted as I was later called by Mr Paul Richards himself.
I can just see where this is going and more people will feel hurt, confused, manipulated and used. Don't just go by my word though there are plenty of TSOL Ex-Members around ATS. Only person missing is the clan leader

This is a quote by Psycho replying to one by MG. This post here:post by psycho81

originally posted by Drakiir
It seems you do not excercise the same rule and apply it to yourself which leads me to believe with so much evidence that you are a hypocrit.
This is you attacking Psycho 81 and labelling him a hypocrite by cutting and pasting the above two different quotes from two different post and attributing them to Psycho81, Again i will add that one of which was not even posted by Psycho81. There is plenty of evidence supporting your baseless attack. No love here, no truth. Just hate and lies(some people would call this generating negative energy).

originally posted by DrakiirI mentioned the discernment of good influences and bad influences, we have looked in her heart and can discern the difference between Saints and GEs. We have reformed ourselves and our lives in a way that we see in our view was necessary.
There are alot of we's and ours in there. Is this the Group Entity consensus on what is best for the Individual. That only the Group can Discern what is known and true in a persons heart. How is this knowing the self. There is no spirituality here, just group consensus and the subsequent established doctrine to follow(TSOL).

Since I did mention that discernment was the key to realizing good and bad influence this is why things changed, for me also. Remember when I thought Greys were ok, I learnt of their deception and I changed for the better.
My how you have changed. 8 months ago you were an advanced being with super powers in contact with greys, by the end of the thread you were not even sure wether anything you experienced was true and now what are you. I bet Paul has you now on your way to a Secondary Godhead Sun, re-incarnated soul from some fantastic person of significance who will eventualy live on a planet created just for you guys.(TSOL). Here is a link to you 8 months ago.
Lies On the Otherside Of the Fence

originally posted by drakiir
and I like we all are, are searching for the truth. I have actually been thinking about it more and more and from increased contacts with they greys that I have been having ever since the thread, and especially reaching the stream on behalf of them. Im starting to wonder if it did happen for real or not, it feels more like a dream than reality.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any change that is positive is worth changing for now whether its a positive or negative change is in the perception and feeling experienced in the life of the individual.

Lets see you make a positive change and adhere to your own rules by not mentioning specific words, names or references to that matter of subject on your own post. However it seems that as a hypocrit is it easier to dictate to others what you cannot adhere too yourself
Your arguement is flawed and lacks any logic. This smells purely of vitiriol. As you seem to be able to conclude that you are able to discern what is Good and Bad for you, so too can Psycho81, any subsequent effect from this positive change on Psycho81's perception is valid, even if that positive effect results in a negative view and perception of TSOL and YOU, get over it, if you truely believed what you seem to endorse you would accept this, as you freely endorse the selfs ability to discern what is a good and bad influence. Psycho81 has changed his view of TSOL. He views this as a positive change. Why should he not mention certain Words, names or references. Are these rules you mention going back to the Cut and Past job you did at the start of the post, your fraudulent attempt to discredit Psycho81. Truely pathetic, but sadly expected.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yeah I said "false light" and I meant it, because I know it originated with PR. Yeah I also said you can be arrogant to everyone else (if you're prepared for the reactions) just not to yourself. Because yes, you should not lie to yourself above all else, or you're only fooling yourself into thinking you're something you are not, as it appears certain cult-like followers are privy to do from time to time. They can both snap out of it, but that's what self-righteousness can do to you I guess...

And if any Jolly-pirate-nickname havin' "spiritual" people want to try to humble my arrogant ass here or on the AP, by all means take your shot... I look forward to the person who can defeat me, maybe I'll learn something new. But I'm sure you're going to take that as egotism...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I look forward to the person who can defeat me, maybe I'll learn something new. But I'm sure you're going to take that as egotism

Straight from google

Egotism:
an exaggerated opinion of your own importance

Yep I will take that as egotism unless your up for debating the dictionary

And if any Jolly-pirate-nickname havin' "spiritual" people want to try to humble my arrogant ass here or on the AP, by all means take your shot...

Arrogant:

having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride

Well Shakebeer have you anything to dispute with the dictionary because I think that it explains perfectly what you show so often.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Uh Drak...I think I just got done saying I was arrogant in the posts above...so what is it that you're proving again?

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
See that's why I make it a point to just let people know hey, me as Jerry: I am very arrogant and prideful in general. That's why I try to make sure I'm not completely talking out of my ass when I say something, but at the same time I am humble enough to say: Yeah I was totally wrong about that, sorry

or

Yeah I was a complete jerk for saying, I'm sorry, I can be an arrogant dick sometimes.

And yeah, I meant what I said, because YOU and your friends decided to make me a "foe" posting crap on my profile etc. So yeah, I'm just obliging a few replies to your babble. So what am i supposed to say? I don't do anything I'm talking about? Well then I'd be a damn dirty liar, and I'm not sorry... Or am I susposed to relinquish power to your "saints"? yeah, F-that buddy, I've seen what they can do

So here comes the challenge usually, and I'm just preempting it and saying: Bring it sucka

The pronoun "sucka" being in reference to any individual, incarnate or dis, who may want to "speak" to me on the "AP" or here for that matter. What do you want to argue about now Drak?

My egotism perhaps? That's cool, keep feeding my pride baby! Apparently "GE"s love that kind of thing from what I'm told.

Just let it go man...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
What's going on guys :0.

+ Hi Drakiir.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Today I have become upset by this thread and views posted on my profile and some of my threads. I do not think it is right for personal information given in trust to be then placed on a profile. This is not me hiding behind an alter ego shakesbeer, it is me quite rightly not wanting my name to become public on what is a conspiracy site. I ask you all, who would agree to their real name being put up without being consulted? Not many would. My name is Mr Green and thats all you need to know about me. Many of you do know my real name, you know it because I have given it to you in trust. To break that trust to me is wrong. Then to put my name up for a second time, after I have said quite clearly I wish it to be removed I find an absolute abuse of trust. I find it disappointing and a shows a lack of care.

I have decided to leave ATS and give up ALL forms of meditation for the moment. Life does not need to be this complicated, nasty and full of abuse. My life was so much simpler before all this, I now wish to return to the simple life

I thank you all for your friendship, help and advice it is very much appreciated.

What have I learnt from all this? I have learnt that life is one big test, we are here for a reason and thats to learn. As long as we do what we believe is truely right we whont go too far wrong. The thing to remember along the way is that we are all in this together and we should never attack another for their views or beliefs. We should embrace them and help them along this long learning path of life.

As for the astral plane and open challenges for whos the best fighter or master there, I really dont care. As far as Im concerned you can all just fight amongst yourselves up there. Anyone who claims they can do this, be master of the astral plane is deluding themselves. The astral plane or planes are not for fighting, they really arnt meant for us at all. We are here today, now on the 3D physical plane to experience emotion and pain . We are here because we chose to be here as its the best place to learn.

Forget the astral plane until it is your time to go there. Fine if your lucky enough to be able to astrally project safely then enjoy the view, but never think its for fighting or becoming a master over others.

I am so sorry to see how this has turned out. Chakra meditation and HCR will enable you to unlock great energies within yourself. Only yesterday I had such a force flowing through my hands during HCR it was like an electric current. I felt it flowing. The energy of the Universe flows through us all and once we unlock it and feel it it is amazing. However, it must be respected and understood. I do not understand what I have unleashed and shall now spend time reading up on it so I use it correctly.

Until the time I fully understand these energies I will cease ALL meditation as I have said above.

So thanks for the chat, laughs and most of all friendship. See you all around sometime.

Hi kappo
Is it your birthday? If so have a great birthday!! Your only young once, you enjoy ever minute of it. Dont wish your life away thinking about all the stuff you could be doing if only you were a little older or a little richer. You are as rich now as you ever will be, you have everything ahead of you. You are so very lucky!!! Whatever you do just enjoy life, its too short to do anything else with.

(hows those big pale guys with the big pale hair ?
)

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Ms Green

It was my birthday on the 21st but I forgot I had changed it to that, thanks for reminding me lol

(The pale guys say hi ;o).

But uhm yeah, I guess seeing as you're leaving, see'yoo
, was good times we had, my email is on this site if you want it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hey no problem MG I cannot fault you taking a break, we all need a break at times. This is one thing I was trying to get across to you without saying it, the only reason I feel HCR and TSOL should not be discussed in this topic is because I have had numerous ATS members u2u me about their bad experiences with Paul_Richards. This opened my eyes and showed me this was on a much larger scale than I though. I have seen other forums and Q&A sites with Paul and he pretty much got the same response, so I'm just looking out for other people and showing them the other side of the story.

How could I just sit back and let people walk into this without giving my advice. I don't want to fight and argue as it does nothing for me other than making me loose focus and balance. Not very good when trying to advise others on Chakra meditation.

Have a nice break MG, hope the complexity becomes a little more simple.

Drakiir: I respect your views but you need to take away the alter ego and read the glossary again. If there is any part of the old Drak left he will see that he has been taken for a ride. The old drak willl take the whole experience on the chin and "Get on with it"

Anyway probs a good time to scrap the whole subject at the moment, lets give MG the time and space she needs to get on with her life.

Peace man

Will yo do something for me while you are away. Have a good ol beer and watch "The Fast Show"

[edit on 2-10-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Hey kappo nice to see you around hope everything is ok. I know how you feel though I wish everything could be just like old times, why did it have to get so complex all of a sudden.

I just hope MG understand that I don't feel any different towards her, I love her as a friend and I hope she understand deep down that I am only looking out for her. I admit sometime I should just keep my trap shut but how can I when I see an old friend fade in the shadows as her alter ego takes over.

So I think it's only fair to let her have the break she needs and find what she is searching for without all the noise.

Off Topic a little but hey need some happy talk:

I see Britney is doing well Kappo, good to see her bounce back.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Heh you think I'm trying to be "king" of the AP? I'm arrogant but people seem to not only mix ego & pride, but arrogance with maniacal, it's amazing. Why do you think I always win? It's because I don't want to fight there, it's pointless, just like anywhere else for that matter.

So once again,
MR GREEN...

THIS IS YOU ASSUMING WAY TOO MUCH......AGAIN

So your guys' problem with me is that I'm too arrogant? Fine, then just go away, don't reply to me, don't talk to me(there's an ignore button right there). You don't need to put on a big ol' production. Maybe a blockage in the 5th chakra causes such an outburst I don't know (just to keep on topic
). I'm sure Caveman can give you some excellent tips on that, he's very talented in the art of meditation. I respect him very much because he demonstrates a calm, balanced attitude attain through his "way".

Trust me, me and him have disagreed, but we don't start calling each other "poopyhead"(btw, you're a poopy-head drak
jk) in public for everyone to see for no reason other then attention.

You're frustrated, FINE.

But I will not be the vessel for your blame. So if you want to leave, just go but don't blame anyone other then yourself for getting you into all of this.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I know what you are saying in this day and age blame is a quick and easy solution to make the problems go away. This is why I like to address problems as obstacles be honest with myself and learn from where I went off track a little.

Problems are only there if you want them to be, same with many other things like anger, hate, and fear.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81
reply to post by Kappo

Hey kappo nice to see you around hope everything is ok. I know how you feel though I wish everything could be just like old times, why did it have to get so complex all of a sudden.

Hey, good to see you too
. I'm back in school full time, it was kinda tough, but I've been nice to everyone and haven't held any grudges or anything and everything seems to be going good

Originally posted by psycho81

Off Topic a little but hey need some happy talk:

I see Britney is doing well Kappo, good to see her bounce back.

Yeah
. It's weird cus I usually like an artist for a couple months, maybe even a couple weeks, but I've liked Britney since 2004

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Told you that you would be OK, enjoy school man life is so much of a rush when you leave. Time passes so fast, you will only wish you were back at school when you are in ya 20's. I did

Just stay positive and be yourself, keep it nice and simple.

Hey I think Britney would love to hear she still has loyal fans who don't judge her through the eyes of the media or other people. You like her because you like what she does, and you can probs connect to and relate to some of her work. Nothing wrong with that my friend at least you being you and not jumping on the band wagon.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

About school, it's kinda depressing, the main part of school doesn't seem to be learning, seems to be about fitting in with the crowd. I'm really excited about leaving and getting a job, I kinda wanna be an author, I doubt that will work though. I just wanna work with my brother or sister lol.

+ also, isn't it funny how we always end up talking about Britney

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join