It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

As far as I know, everything was fine until you started posting in this thread, Drakiir. And you haven't seen all the nice things Shakesbeer has done for all of us, and all the nice PM's he's sent to all of us. You're just looking at his negative side, and yeah, sure, maybe he's a bit annoyed with you about whatever, but you're just making it worse. You could've turned away and ignored it.

(But yeah, I don't know what you two are fighting about tbh.)

Yeah the distinct words being "as far as I know" which basically means you don't know about what trouble Shakesbeer has caused so your answer will continue to be assumption, not fact.

This is my going away post so all of you can pop the wine and celebrate because the most I will be doing is checking my profile and thats where it will end. Yes I know your all screaming "yeah he is finally leaving the thread" but I will be leaving with much relief and less stress with 2 less deaf people to scream at.

I have got nothing but insults from these gutter talking denigrating non respecting characters (Shakesbeer admittedly so much worse than Psycho81) and there is only so much one can take before he realizes he has no option to move on. This is the conclusion I have reached and believe me its one that I am very happy with. I am not disappointed in the least, ha, far from it as I think ATS in allot of respects is just a giant argumentative hive that runs on nothing but hypocrisy and hypotheticals.

By all means you can all continue the process that ATS is so good for, getting nowhere, thats right absolutely nowhere. Is there a definitive answer to anything on ATS, no, its all met with hypothesis, if, buts and maybe so to me its not worth wasting my time on any thread whatsoever.

Profiles are at least a little fun and detours off the argumentative track that ATS is fueled by every day. Before I head off I would like to award Shakesbeer and Psycho81 some points:

Shakesbeer:

20.000 points for arrogance
15.000 points for being a hypocrite
40.000 points for being insulting
35.000 points for being denigrating
and the grand award is
1.000.000.000.000.000 points for egotism

Congratulations Shakesbeer you have just scored the Most Avoided Award, of course you dont get the trophy as I am going to avoid you like the plague but I just though I would let you know LOL

Psycho81:

10.000 points for arrogance
20.000 points for being a hypocrite
30.000 points for being insulting
30.000 points for being denigrating
and the grand award is
1.000.000.000.000.000 points for self denial

Dont worry Psycho81 you don't go away empty handed you get the Total Denial Award, there is probably no point in telling you cause you will deny it anyway and think up something to cover it LOL

Oh by the way headlightone, notice the S on the helmet for shakesbeer and the N on the other for Nutcase Psycho LOL

So to Psycho81 and Shakesbeer, have the worst day, dont have a blast, stay blind and arrogant and most of all keep the hypocritical fuel going for ATS

Good Riddance
DRK

Hurra I escaped the nuthouse LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yay I got a lot of points!

Did I win!?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I use to like you but that was that post was needless and insulting (I guess) you were nicer before you went away.

Hopefully this topic doesn't get stopped like the last one because of random arguing.

Also, does psycho still go away at the weekends anyone know?

[edit on 4/10/08 by Kappo]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

If you even bothered to check my profile, you would see what a foul mouth he has but since that is beyond your efforts than I wont budge and inch on my opinion. You want to be serious fine, go to my thread check what he said, come back and tell me different.

Than tell me he is the "amazing person" you make him out to be if you come back with anything but "there is no respect in that" than I find you even more insulting than him

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I have checked your profile lol.

Well I did yesterday anyway, I checked just now and I agree his comment is probably taking it too far.

But you saying 'since that was beyond my efforts' is you assuming things. And I know I'm contradicting myself here, but I don't want to fall out with you or anyone over something silly like this. Just agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

No one in there right mind would treat someone capable of gutter talking trash like that with one iota of respect, now you understand good.

Well I stand corrected, so does that sound like the respectful civil person he makes out he is, I highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Why I would be against Miss Green for calling you a liar is a part of your concoction, not mine. I know what damage you can do and what tricks you pull so by your own ramblings and mistruths you are a liar, maybe your ego can help you ignore me saying that

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If your so proud of yourself for concocting lies, and twisting stories than maybe you can show everyone how proud you are that you wrote what you did on my thread. That should test your ego, or I could encourage everyone to visit it and see what a real misconstruer of truth your really are.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What your backup Pscyho isn't here to bail you out, say where is he, hiding in a corner somewhere sounds like he is letting you cop all the flak, makes you think about who your friends really are doesn't it.

Good luck coming out unscathed LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
goodbye to this thread I am better off on the profiles, goodbye all

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
lol alittle upset Drak? Here's what I posted on your profile:

"dude, you're a retard, I like how you think you actually did or said something profound...feel free to spam with your crap all you want man. It still doesn't change the fact that you went from taking it in the ass from Greys to taking it in the ass astrally from your buddy PR during some kind of orgy does it?"

That was my satirical opinion of the situation when I wrote it, and it pretty much is the same now too. I'm tired of your crap & getting notifications about you posting on my profile, so I'm firing back.

It's been a "you're a poopy head"-kind of conversation for awhile. So I figured if we're supposed to be flinging insults here why not? If it isn't true, don't get mad, just laugh it off, but you can't can you? So who's got the ego problem again?

Or do you want to spam the thread some more?

Like I said dude, just let it go...

And just so everyone here knows, or at least sees me write this out:

I never got a chance to teach or show MG a damn thing. She got all self righteous when I told her I had encountered a particular deities' dream-sign during a dream awhile back and she ran off to re-join TSOL. Anything she might have picked up from me is no more or less then what I've posted publically. Psycho has asked me more direct "how to" type questions then anyone else.

Once again, I am NOT MG's vessel of blame for her own lack of knowledge, trust, and honesty(to herself).

So what's up dude, you going to keep rattling on? or are you to going just go away already?

btw, if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about, check out my profile. This guy has spent quiet a bit of time writing to me. It's cute Drak it really is, but I told you I like you man; you don't have to keep doing the grade-school, throw-a-rock-at-the-person-you-like "thing" really...

Fine dude, if I say I'm sorry for saying that you took it anally from Greys & PR will you chill out?

Sorry

Happy?

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Fine dude, if I say I'm sorry for saying that you took it anally from Greys & PR will you chill out?

Sorry

Happy?

Actually yes I am happy that you apologized and I will now remove the post from my profile. Let this thread get back to topic and I am heading of to profiles.

You have apologized and I do accept the apology and hopefully you will learn not to post things like that again against me, any of my friends and fellow Solists. This is one step, and only that, one but a positive one.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I can not bear the way this thread has gone in the past few days. Remember its about meditation not arguing. Please will you all stop it. I cant even work out what this is about anymore, Mercury sure cant have caused all this.

Shakesbeer, Im sorry for what ever I did or said to upset you. I have removed you from my foe list. I know you tryed to teach me "something" its just I never quite got exactly what it was. It all just seemed to be AP stuff that made no sense to me, so in the end ,yes I did question if it was possible to achieve.

Psycho Im sorry also for the way your thread has gone, you need to take more control LOL . Seriously though it has gone a little mad.

Just take a step back all of you. This is not a good advert for meditation...no wonder Ive given up!

Drak, Im so glad to see you back. You are my friend and we have been through a lot. More than most on this thread. Some of it was not good, probably dangerous actually. Thats the thing with all this astral projection, it isnt all that safe. The places you go and the things you encounter arent always good, as me and Drak found out.

How can we expect to get on in other dimensions if we cant even get on in a forum

I apologize to you all for anything you think Ive done. Im so very sorry. can we all be friends?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Lol I thought psycho went away at the weekends?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

you know the problem was never questioning. The problem was when someone would assume something, stop talking to me, & not ask questions.I'm more then happy to answer any questions I can (and say "I don't know" when I don't). Not sure what else someone can do...

Can we be friends? That's all I ever wanted to be to you MG

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We just want no arguments between us all and be able to talk without getting into verbal brawls thats all we want. We are both Solists and that will never change, its what we love and what we beleive in. In that being no different to what you or others believe in, if its what your happy with go for it.

If you can respect that and agree to what we both posted, about no more insults to us and no more of the same to you than talking with no arguments is what we have achieved.

I hope at least this we can agree on.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yes I do go away for the weekend Kappo at least you have the common knowledge to point that out. Drakiir nice insults, if you are waiting for a reaction you totally don't know anything about me and the image you are painting of me is nothing but your own reflection "Next"

MG this has never been just my thread, I always said this is a peoples thread as it would be nothing without the people who stop by and chat in here. I take nothing you said to heart though, I can pretty much take what's thrown at me because it's all part of the learning experience.

I was away at the weekend helping a friend of mine get over a split with his wife. I had him crying on my shoulder most of the weekend giving him the support he needed. So yea I had to come away from ATS for a bit as I live in the outside world too you know

So keep up the insults Drak I find it quiet amusing seeing you break the "Golden Rule" every time you open your mouth.

Anyway Kappo yes please send me the link buddy, I will have a read through it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Interesting caveman have you got any good links as astrology is not something I am up to date with and would love to learn more.

Thanks dude

P81

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
oh and just so that it's said by someone:

In practical astrological terms, the planets incline, they do not compel. You still make your own choices, you just get a micro-shot of added astronomical energy it would seem during certain times correlating through implied context to certain intensities of emotional release.

What the hell does that mean?

Don't blame the stars for getting you into an argument blame your free will!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

We just want no arguments between us all and be able to talk without getting into verbal brawls thats all we want. We are both Solists and that will never change, its what we love and what we beleive in. In that being no different to what you or others believe in, if its what your happy with go for it.

If you can respect that and agree to what we both posted, about no more insults to us and no more of the same to you than talking with no arguments is what we have achieved.

I hope at least this we can agree on.

Uh this goes for you too Pscyho81

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join