It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

"Author" hehe I could tell a few stories

Interesting though and just shows how mature you are for your age. Most the lads I know in the UK that are your age are just thugs. They don't want a Job they just want to go around and cause misery for decent honest people.

You got a good head on your shoulders, you will go far in life.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Thank you.. That means a lot to me because I don't feel it most of the time. However, when I think about ATS, I don't know anyone from my school that might be interested in this lol.

Btw, I use to write stories a few years ago
. I wrote a fan-fic for this game I used to play, I'll send you the link if you're interested, only a few chapters as no one seemed very interested lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I haven't been reading anything in this thread for the past few pages at least. I'm going to reserve my comments.

For any of those who follow astrology, this strain in communication won't end until a couple weeks. I noticed it as soon as it began, it was amusing, and I am seeing it here. If I had any advice to give right now, its just get off the internet for a couple weeks.

I don't know what else to say or rather how to say it. Again, its this damn cycle of mercury.

Jn

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
I have decided to leave ATS and give up ALL forms of meditation for the moment. Life does not need to be this complicated, nasty and full of abuse. My life was so much simpler before all this, I now wish to return to the simple life

What have I learnt from all this? I have learnt that life is one big test, we are here for a reason and thats to learn. As long as we do what we believe is truely right we whont go too far wrong. The thing to remember along the way is that we are all in this together and we should never attack another for their views or beliefs. We should embrace them and help them along this long learning path of life.

I am so sorry to see how this has turned out. Chakra meditation and HCR will enable you to unlock great energies within yourself. Only yesterday I had such a force flowing through my hands during HCR it was like an electric current. I felt it flowing. The energy of the Universe flows through us all and once we unlock it and feel it it is amazing. However, it must be respected and understood. I do not understand what I have unleashed and shall now spend time reading up on it so I use it correctly.

Until the time I fully understand these energies I will cease ALL meditation as I have said above.
[edit on 2-10-2008 by Mr Green]

Life is complicated Mrs Green, but like you said you can learn from it, so you see if we wasnt questioning the bad/fake points, we wouldnt learn.

Its actually the questioning in this thread that allows the learning, which you have said above, but then looked on it as a bad thing, after saying it was a good thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
people want to try to humble my arrogant ass here or on the AP, by all means take your shot... I look forward to the person who can defeat me, maybe I'll learn something new. But I'm sure you're going to take that as egotism...

Seriously
your saying no one can defeat you on the AP. Erm yer sure sounds like one mass of ego mate.

You seriously think you have nothing more to learn on the AP. This is a joke. You make yourself sound a right joke. I think a few 4D folks may have something to say about your AP skills and ego.

Your latest battle I see....which one are you? wheel.blogs.com...

[edit on 3-10-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

I'm just saying I haven't yet -shrugs- not saying it can't/won't happen...What else am I supposed to say? Make up a lie about me "losing" some kind of "dream fight" just so I can seem cool to all of you(or embellish what is obviously stated for that matter)?
Seriously, I think you guys are the ones taking it to seriously & letting your jealousy show. But I guess what you're saying is I'm supposed to be like some of you who are afraid of losing something that can't really be lost? But due to your own fears & inhibiting beliefs I'm supposed to say something about myself that isn't true?...
no thanks.

Like I said, if anyone who knows how to project and wants to try syncing for that lesson or just a fun dance: by all means, I love matrix-bending and the more the merrier!

Now you ask me; have I been humbled there? Oh absolutely!

Oh and thanks for your usual post in that quick-to-react in a bratty-cynical teen aged kind of way on a subject you don't really know much about...way to make yourself sound "a right joke"....AGAIN

(no disrespect to the very well maintained & respectful youngsters out there
)

Oh and I'm the blue one because his package looks bigger..so does that make you or Drak the red :p

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

You are a typical case of when you back yourself into your own corner you will make any excuse as to how you got there, except blame yourself.

Headlightone has pointed out very well at how egotistical and arrogant you really are but of course you cant face the truth and than claim we are jealous.

Your antics are childish, your ego is massive, your cannot be honest with yourself, you will not acknowledge your own mistakes and you actually boast about your arrogance. Amongst all this, any who sees this about you is supposedly 'jealous'. What about, I have no clue but we apparently are 'jealous'.

Oh and I'm the blue one because his package looks bigger..so does that make you or Drak the red :p

From this answer alone, you cant be an adult because your answer is that of a 10 year old so why your on an adult thread in the first place is beyond me

Im interested to know how much deeper your going to dig your own hole because with the amount of ego and arrogance you have Im guessing you will never get out of it anyway.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Thats the thing about people like Shakesbeer, because of how self obsessed they are, they will always be laughed at when they attempt to be serious

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Why don't you both shut up or take it to PM? Whatever it is you're talking about, if either one of you stopped replying to the other, the whole thing would be forgotten.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
For those of you who follow astrology, or at least get the little email news letters, or if you just think there is a pattern of and synchronicity of everything:

" Mercury, the planet of communication, goes retrograde -- for the last time this year -- in the sign of Libra on September 24, until it turns direct again on October 15. Mercury typically turns retrograde three times a year, but the effects of each period differ depending on the sign in which it happens.

Mercury rules thinking and perception, processing and disseminating information and all means of communication, commerce, education and transportation. Mercury retrograde periods gives rise to personal misunderstandings, as well as flawed, disrupted, or delayed communications, negotiations and trade glitches and breakdowns with phones, computers, cars, buses and trains.

This retrograde, like any cosmic event, affects each of us differently depending on how it's positioned in our personal birth charts. A Mercury retrograde period may be very prosperous for those who have retrograde Mercury, or a well-aspected Mercury in their birth charts.

While a retrograde period may be an introspective time for all of us, if Libra is prominent in your chart, you will have more than your usual share of introspection. If other Cardinal signs like Aries, Cancer or Capricorn are prominent in your chart, you will also experience a period of intense self-examination.

Mercury retrograde in Libra can disturb mental balance, making you more indecisive than usual. In addition, attempts to maintain objectivity and an unbiased approach are likely to be difficult and can colored with emotion. Jealousy and possessiveness may enter relationships. Sharing ideas, especially those connected with moneymaking and other tangible rewards may present a higher risk. Gossip about public figures may run rampant and should be taken with a grain of salt. All areas of communication, especially matters related to law, partnerships and marriage, may also be affected"

You can call B.S. but I've never seen this thread get like this.

I stopped reading pages ago but I've caught a gimpse now and then.

I hope this sorts itself out, I don't want to get involved more then that until things change for me as well. Busy times, and the same communication problem is affecting me as well.

Jn

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
You are a typical case of when you back yourself into your own corner you will make any excuse as to how you got there, except blame yourself.

Headlightone has pointed out very well at how egotistical and arrogant you really are but of course you cant face the truth and than claim we are jealous.

Your antics are childish, your ego is massive, your cannot be honest with yourself, you will not acknowledge your own mistakes and you actually boast about your arrogance. Amongst all this, any who sees this about you is supposedly 'jealous'. What about, I have no clue but we apparently are 'jealous'.

I dont think Shakesbeer was actually being serious like you think he was, he was trying to highlight, the opposite of what you thought it was.

You need to learn how to read between the lines, simple thought patterns is how you can be easily deceived, not that he was trying to deceive you, but i mean in life in general.

Headlightone got caught by the same thing, with his response.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Jn]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Don't worry Kappo, this is just how they express their "love" apparently. So do you two still want to talk about me? Rumor has it, egotistical people love that kind of thing...I can take your insults, you're really not doing anything to me. but by all means, continue... you two are both poopy-heads, your turn!

Thanks cave, there's definitely some astronomical "doings" transpiring so to speak. Polarity it seems is making it self blatantly known for what ever the most convenient reason people can find.

oh yeah, I wanted to show you this video and I figured others here might be interested in it too. A Qigong master demonstrating some pretty sweet things like setting a piece of newspaper on fire:

Qigong Master Healing "DJ"

He talks a lot about using his root & 3rd chakra sources to achieve his healings and what not.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Jn

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Thats energy, but who is manipulating it, manipulating the populace?.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Oh I think he is absolutely serious, his character, his language, his foul mouth, his arrogance the way he treats Miss Green and myself and fellow Solists. If you wish to brush it all under the carpet and pretend that this guy is all a joke thats fine.

I however don't think its fine at all, visit my profile, read what he wrote then revisit here, or post on my profile about him "not being serious". See if what you read changes your mind about him "joking around" after reading that.

"Kidding around" is the most common excuse for getting away with saying something without consequence, thats Shakesbeer all up. The worst thing you could do is fend for a person like that and I don't think Miss Green would be too pleased with your actions either, we are both repulsed by him.

He has caused way too much damage to me, Miss Green and fellows Solists, trust me he is what he types, there is no "joking around" If you want to prove me wrong ask Shakesbeer to make an official apology to the entire ATS of every insult, every action and problem he caused against me and fellows Solists.

Since you think I am taking him out of context with his "joking around" and fakery you try to convince him to do this. With all due respect you have not been there to witness what he has done or the pain and hurt he has caused, when you see the real him you will without doubt change your mind.

The day when Shakesbeer issues that official apology is the only time I will believe a character like him is 'joking around'. Until then I will only come to the conclusion I have always come to, he is egotistical, arrogant and inconsiderate but since he does not want to change one facet of this, he will remain to be exactly that.

Jn

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Without clarity and thinking things through properly you can put your self in a kettle calling a pot black situation.

His motives probably nothing more then trying to help you guys, in this world of lies the truth is not always obvious, the lies are easy to believe.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Than by all means visit my profile and you can see how much of a "joker" he really is unless thats mucking around too

Im am nothing like him, I don't take on a hypocritical, arrogant, inconsiderate role as Shakesbeer does.

His motives probably nothing more then trying to help you guys, in this world of lies the truth is not always obvious, the lies are easy to believe.

I cant beleive what your typing, help, he is anything but that, his civilty is degrading at best, visit my profile to see is if he is a "person trying to help us see truth" he is working wonders on you

Jn

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

But you see, you are just always responding, but not thinking, you would rather look at Shakesbeer, and complain.

Then look for your own faults, rather then find your own faults, you try to say look at his faults.

He might of got frustrated at trying to help you guys, but not getting fair treatment in response, just egotistical responses.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Whatever spell he has put you under, I sure hope you snap out of it. By all means if you see any good in him at all from his posts and the issues he has created and concocted please let me and Miss Green know ok

I am the first to admit I have faults and am not perfect by any means but at least I don't cause as much trouble and insult as he has through his disregard and actions.

I think things on ATS are going completely bazar as far as I can see, I don't think I will bother screaming at the deaf anymore.

If you define the likes of Shakesbeer to be help, I would hate to see disregard

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

As far as I know, everything was fine until you started posting in this thread, Drakiir. And you haven't seen all the nice things Shakesbeer has done for all of us, and all the nice PM's he's sent to all of us. You're just looking at his negative side, and yeah, sure, maybe he's a bit annoyed with you about whatever, but you're just making it worse. You could've turned away and ignored it.

(But yeah, I don't know what you two are fighting about tbh.)

[edit on 4/10/08 by Kappo]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

He's mad because MG came on MSN and started calling me a liar for no good reason & misconstrued what I said completely(or imaginatively twisted my words, not sure which suits the situation better). I told her I wasn't and that she is just assuming way too much about me again & apparently misunderstood just about everything I've said, next thing I know I get both of them talking smack.

And see Drak the problem is I generally don't talk "civil" to people who don't oblige the same courteousy first, and I don't think that's what you did, did you? So it turned into a crap-talking session, and I enjoy a good spirited "ribbing" like anyone but I think Drak here is being 100% serious with is personal attacks
And in that case, I'll defend myself when I feel like it. It's all more humorous to me then anything.

And you're out of your mind if you think I'm apologizing to any "soloist" that PR has under his command, you guys all deserve what comes to you...

I can totally be your friend Drak, but go ahead dude, launch some more s#!t talking. at least everyone reading is getting some entertainment...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Shakesbeer]

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join