It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Unfortunately I had to miss the broadcast due to an extremely busy weekend.... For those who listened to the whole show, did ANY of the issues we tried to raise get addressed?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Well, maybe Art will have the guts to pull out Mrds mail or something. although i believe, that this point was covered with "you know, people on the internet want proof" "it's there fault if they can't read"

OMG, are you serious? That's all Art said about it, and that was Greer's response??

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
Well, maybe Art will have the guts to pull out Mrds mail or something. although i believe, that this point was covered with "you know, people on the internet want proof" "it's there fault if they can't read"

OMG, are you serious? That's all Art said about it, and that was Greer's response??

Why don't you take up the challenge and dig a little more? These attacks on Greer are ridiculous! Quit making your ufo disclosure messiahs and do the dam work yourselves. The conspiracy is to dirty his name. Great job at playing along everyone.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Well, thats not 'entirely' true. Art didn't exactly pose the right kind of question. He basically said "...Dr. Greer...there's been an acceleration of criticism as of late that you have not offered 'proof' that UFO's exist...."

But Art should have worded it like "....why havent you shown ONE UFO photo from one of your CSETI retreats?...."

Dr.Greer's response was to a question of weather the govt. was interested in UFO's. The answer to that question is documented and is obvious, as Dr.Greer pointed out.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Every "one pic" that he would post would be picked at and dismissed as a hoax. Anyone who has observed the UFO phenomena over the years can see that this is the pattern. Then he would post another pic or video and again a loud debunk would be performed.

Does anyone really expect the MSM to do a Breaking News story on UFOS and all this incredible technology that will cut the profits of the owners of MSM? Besides the whackos would start bridge jumping and shooting everyone if it was all sudden - MAYBE.

Slow and steady wins the race.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Why don't you take up the challenge and dig a little more?

I, and others, have been "digging" for years, stikkinikki.

These attacks on Greer are ridiculous! Quit making your ufo disclosure messiahs and do the dam work yourselves. The conspiracy is to dirty his name.

Well if you had read my opening letter more carefully, you would see that I'm trying to HELP Greer! By showing him that he needs to show the public his evidence.

He is NOT going to get massive grassroots support and donations flooding in for the Orion Project, like he wants, until he shows his evidence.

Unlike many others, I think that he actually does have evidence - he just has some sort of ridiculous, paranoid policy not to put it online. Which can only HURT his efforts!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You have my full support! I find all your objections germaine and sane!
Lets see how further developments throw new light on the " Geer " phenomena!

thank you , deonascimur

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow chill out people, what did Greer ever do to you? I got a question in on coast to coast last night. I am Arthur from Seattle; I got a good chuckle out of him. You all need to lighten up, he clearly has connections. What is the damage you think he is doing? If he turns out to be bull # (witch I do not think) so what there are much weirder people out there than Greer.

I may be living in a fairy land, but it is a happy beautiful one full of possibilities.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
the interview on google video

1 of 12
video.google.com...

you can find the rest, I am too lazy to post them all

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki

Does anyone really expect the MSM to do a Breaking News story on UFOS and all this incredible technology that will cut the profits of the owners of MSM?

No, not the MSM, I don't think anyone really expects the MSM to cover this.

We just want Greer to put his evidence up on the internet. That way if people are researching this and considering making a donation, they can actually see the evidence!

Instead of researching it, finding nothing but a lot of talk from Greer, then ending up at ATS to complain about it

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Exo

Great work Project_Exo, thanks!

Listening to it now....

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes, unfortunately this has been said "It's all outthere at disclosureprojectdotorg and on the 4 hour dvd that you can get at disclosureprojectdotorg, it's not my fault if people don't read it"

And we even tried to fast blast Art with the questions you, me and others posted - in vain. Most thing he had to say (as expected) was "look at blahblahdotorg"

I dropped out at around 50 minutes into the interview after it was clear, that no serious questions were being asked.

Sad, but expected.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
admin edit:

Sorry for this Speak, but C2C is a copyrighted show and they charge for the ability to listen to it after the fact. We can't allow the pirated links on ATS. I would imagine YouTube will be removing them soon anyway.

Speak'

[edit on 31-3-2008 by SpeakEasyOne]

[edit on 3-31-2008 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have the C2C streamlink, and just finished listening to Greer's interview with
Art. Like most, I was hoping to hear something from Greer that would tie up all
of his loose ends. Unfortunately, it's the same rubbish I hear from other 'researchers". I listen to what he is saying and HOW he says it. I want someone to come out and say: "Ok, this is what happened, here's the witness list and their written statements, and a photograph to back it up." Why can't we get that? I'm fairly new to UFO research and I find myself feeling jaded by those who are supposedly leaders in this field. It is a lousy argument to say that he would not release his evidence out of fear of people's tendency to debunk anything that comes to light. My personal opinion is that Dr. Greer is overstating his encounters to create more funding. He feels that this is justified because it will further research and disclosure. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. He is, at the very least, misguided.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It seems he just states the obvious thing that basically places the blame on the economy and it's biggest financial control freaks and the system.

My thoughts are is that these same greedy people have already been applying these free energy applications and selling these materials such as coal and gas etc. back through the suppliers for kickbacks etc. to those who don't yet have the free energy systems installed. (Possibly underground) Imagine how many of these are already doing this and charging us full price and basically double dipping and more. Imagine airlines also using these applications also. Who knows how long this may have been going on. The government would be behind it and claim it to be neccessary in order to ease into this new technology without widespread economic instabilities.

It would make an interesting conspiracy movie anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakEasyOne

No problem Springer
, no need to apologize either, I should have realized the potential for litigious ramifications and the threat to the greater community well-being. It is I who owe you and the community an apology and great thanks for being the best of the best. I will endeavor to aspire to the higher goal of denying ignorance more responsibly moving forward. Again Springer I apologize.

Speak'

[edit on 31-3-2008 by SpeakEasyOne]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, show's over... back to normality.

Leader Greer's interview-stunt proved that we can shut the lid on all of his claims.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You know what folks, I think we definitely got Art Bell's attention!

At approx. 6:57:

-----
AB: you've been doing this now for many, many years, and I know that you're beginning to take some hits on the internet as well -

SG: oh I've been taking hits for years, doesn't bother me!

AB: right I know, but it's kind of accelerated recently, and the rap I think is, you refuse to disclose evidence that you talk about, you talk about of course people highly placed and that sort of thing, and they're rapping you for not turning loose this evidence.

SG: well I don't "out" people, in other words if I'm meeting with, for example a few months ago a member of Congress who's very supportive of what all of us would like to see happen, disclosure and an open discourse on this matter, but has asked me not to talk about who he is publically, I'm not going to violate that trust any more than I would as a physician with a patient, I just think that's unethical.....
-----

Unfortunately, Art didn't really press the issue.... he said nothing of the complete lack of photos and footage at www.cseti.org, and he said nothing about Dr. Greer ducking his interview at ATS and pissing off the ATS community.

Still, I think we've found a great and effective technique here, in sending out letters and emails as a team

This could also be applied with people like Alfred Webre, who also interviews Greer regularly - and also with Greer Inc directly!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Exactly! I was going to post something similar. He says he doesn't "out" people, but I don't believe you were asking for him to out anyone, just simply show some physical evidence that he says he has.

Later in the interview, Greer states something like "you want names, how about Colonel so-and-so." Wait a sec...he didn't wan't to "out" anyone and then later he's o.k. with it?

He mentions having sound recordings of UFO's from one of his group's outings. How 'bout posting that?

Again, all hype, no substance...just dangling the carrot as usual.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

I think he meant he respects people's wishes not to be named publically, which makes sense - that would break trust in a huge way....

I noticed that too, that later in the interview he says "you want names? Well I met with Colonel so-and-so". And he did a lot of name-dropping in "Hidden Truth" too. I guess all those people don't mind being publically named?

I just wish Art had asked about all the other things - CSETI footage, ducking his ATS interview, evidence for the new energy techs etc....

[edit on 31-3-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join