It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Its a bit sickening, the remarks and disrespectful comments here towards a man you don't even know. It is name calling like 'cult greer' and 'leader greer' that paint a false personality onto someone for everyone else to follow like sheep, when you don't even personally know the person you are attacking.

One thing i know is, Greer has done much more than any of you to help disclose the truth. Why don't you give up your jobs and work on this full time? How about rounding up hundreds of highly credible witnesses for their personal testimony on such matters? How about putting your ass on the line and writing a book about your personal experiences, knowing that it will eventually come back to you in such a negative way? Would you still press forward?

I'm reading a book called My Big Toe, by Tom Campbell, an accomplished physicist. He and a few others have scientifically documented some of the most amazing experiments on the planet. The experiences were real, and have been proven through rigourous scientific methods and research. I'm talking about remote viewing, out of body experiences, non local awareness, time travel through non physical awareness, and even meeting and communicating with sentient life in that non physical larger reality. It's quite amazing, and the gentleman can't really be questioned about the validity of his claims. They have been documented. If you like more information about the documenation, feel free to email him at his website.

There is no reason for the educated mind to dismiss the so called crazy claims in Greer's book. They may not be true. They may well be true. You don't know, and can't know for sure. According to scientific observation and documentation, these things do happen.

For those of you who childishly clammer for evidence, there is plenty. Go read Disclosure. It is 500 pages of evidence in the form of testimony and documents from very important people in very high places.

Do you really think he is going to throw videos and photos out onto the internet? Do you realize that is the stupidest thing he could do with such important information? It takes no more than two seconds to realize that any video or photo evidence is quickly going to be lost in the vast library of bull# on the internet today. How much credibility would something truly outstanding and real have after it reached Youtube? That's right. It would be immediately labeled as a hoax. CG... Photochop.. Or whatever else you wish to call it. One thing i know for sure. If i ever came up with my own video of other worldly visitation, i most certainly wouldn't throw it up onto the internet for everyone to dismiss and make fun of, and just completely destroy it, only to get lost in the vast sea of 'is it real or is it fake' material out there. HELL NO. I'd wait patiently for the right moment, and for the right people to see the important discovery i've made. It would go to someone that has the power to put it in front of a judge and say, this is the real deal. This isn't some youtube bull# that a 12 year old made one afternoon after school. You wouldn't find this material ANYWHERE, especially the internet. It would be in the hands of a lawyer.

The ONLY valid form of evidence in this day, in a time where anything imaginable can be created with photoshop and maya, will only be found in the testimony of highly respected, highly credible first hand witnesses to the events. Greer has provided plenty of that, and if it isn't enough, then there is no more that can convince you other than having an experience yourself.

Frankly, i'm quite tired of seeing UFO videos and photos. If i see an article or forum post about new, amazing video and photo evidence, i don't even look at it anymore. What is the point, really? It doesn't prove anything. However, the testimony of one person, an average person at that, can put another person in prison for life. Get real people, and have a little respect

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The only reason for the Greer bashing is that it's cool and hip on this site to do that.

This site claims to desire to get to the truth, but it can't even get Greer to come to this site is because of all the heavily biased comments that are continually made on this site about him.

I know that some people have problems with the spiritual part of his message, but a cult??? Everytime I read that stuff I just ignore it because the whole intent is to bash and not to investigate.

Beyond that, Greer is not the only ufo researcher to mention spirituality in terms of ETs.

Alfred Webre mentions it in his book 'Law and Order in the Universe.

Dr Edgar Mitchell mentions spirituality all of the time in connection with travelling in space.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
The only reason for the Greer bashing is that it's cool and hip on this site to do that.

This site claims to desire to get to the truth, but it can't even get Greer to come to this site is because of all the heavily biased comments that are continually made on this site about him.

Hey, Brian, you KNOW that I'll go farther than anyone in giving Greer the benefit of the doubt.

But, he HAD his chance to work with ATS, the door was wide open - and it was HE who cancelled his ATS Mix interview, not ATS!

I don't think it was because people bash him; it was because he was asked to share his evidence, which he refuses to do. He's a control freak when it comes to his evidence - and that may end up being his undoing....

How can he expect the public to fund his projects, when he won't show any evidence that he actually has anything worth funding??

Come on Brian, I know you support him as I did, but surely you must see that he's jumping the gun with the Orion Project and begging for donations....?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Give me a break,

why would anyone come to this site when they know there are real jerks here just waiting to bash him. You think the australian dude who refers to Dr. Greer as "Leader Greer" is going to ask a respectful question or merely bash him ?

The people here act like Dr. Greer owes them evidence. They act like Dr. Greer should hold their frail little hands and go over the data piece by piece.

Sorry folks, but the man has done enough. Its up to you to read his books and watch the video out there of him and his hundreds of witnesses presenting plenty of credible evidence.

The guy gave up a great paying job to try and reveal a truth to the world. And then he has to tolerate people on ATS accusing him of getting rich off this.

The Disclosure Project is an expensive undertaking. Dr. Greer couldnt afford to properly document and edit all the witness video tapes because the cost would exceed 1 million dollars alone.

Just last year he was scheduled to appear in several west coast cities (i was planning on driving to Seattle to see him) but he cancelled all but one appearance in California due to insufficient funds.

He doesnt even ask for money all the time. He accepts frequent flyer miles as a donation but the folks here on ATS accuse Dr. Greer of using those miles to upgrade to 1st Class. Anyone have some evidence to prove that or are you just assuming thats what he does ?

Dr. Greer is clearly risking his life digging the dirt up that an extremely powerful group of elites would rather keep quiet. But instead of thanking him for the sacrifices he has made, the people rip him apart at every chance.

I personally have given up on trying to reason with ats members here who treat Dr. Greer so poorly. Ironically, its like trying to talk the general public into believing about UFOs or other conspiracy subjects. You'd think members here would be more open to different possibilities.

Stop viewing Dr. Greer with your human eyes. Stop judging and making assumptions from your egocentric based beliefs. If you open yourself up to new ideas and realities you might see things more clearly.

I equate it to humans not being able to comprehend the concept of a civilization without money. To the majority of humans, its a totally foreign concept that challenges their entire belief system. I truly enjoy watching people here scramble to post on how the world wouldnt work unless we had money and other human-centered rationale.

Yet there is a good chance that other civilizations dont even have a word in their language for money.

Its a real shame that people cant step away from their beliefs and backgrounds and accept different concepts and ideas. Its not just the general masses that are holding back humanity, its the people here as well.

How many of you have uttered or posted that classic phrase to the sheeple, "wake up" and yet your also asleep too.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
The people here act like Dr. Greer owes them evidence. They act like Dr. Greer should hold their frail little hands and go over the data piece by piece.

Greer isn't obligated to give evidence to ATS or otherwise put it in the public domain - but how can he expect massive support from the public if he refuses to do so?

The Disclosure Project is an expensive undertaking. Dr. Greer couldnt afford to properly document and edit all the witness video tapes because the cost would exceed 1 million dollars alone.

Just last year he was scheduled to appear in several west coast cities (i was planning on driving to Seattle to see him) but he cancelled all but one appearance in California due to insufficient funds.

And why do you suppose that is, that he never has sufficient funding?

Why can't Greer get the funding and support that he so desperately needs?

Could it be, because he ignores any and all criticism? He ignores what people are saying about him on the internet?

Because he makes incredibly dumb PR mistakes, like setting up interviews with ATS and then cancelling them?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Anyone have some evidence to prove that or are you just assuming thats what he does ?

Sure.
from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dr. Greer, why did I receive an email via the Yahoo! Disclosure group requesting donation of frequent flyer miles for a first class ticket for you? I fly coach.

from seminars.torontoghosts.org...

Dr. Greer will be speaking at the Science and Consciousness Conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico at the end of March. If anyone has enough frequent flyer miles to donate for a First Class airline ticket from Washington DC to Albuquerque (ABQ) it would be much appreciated. We need to know quite soon as we need to make the reservation. Please contact Disclosure Project directly if you can help out.

You may want to read a little text called "Alien brother come on down", written by a person that actually went to a flashlight "event" in the desert and can be found here

Greer has several hefty real estate holdings, which he's in the process of liquidating. He and his family live in a 22-room Tudor-style home in one of Asheville's most exclusive subdivisions, Biltmore Forest; it's on the market for $698,000 (recently marked down from $725,000), and he's selling another home for $398,000. He also draws rent from the Asheville office structure that houses CSETI's international headquarters.

Additionally, according to Williams, Greer's rainmaking travels have generated contributions that other CSETIans aren't always told about.

Do you feel my compassion for the poor cult leader ?

Replies to the rest of your cute little rant can be found on ATS threads, when you do a search for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Say what you want about Dr. Greer, but he's not a cult leader. Where's the 'evidence' that he's a "cult leader"? This name calling makes us all look like ATS adolescents.

Yes, he should come foreword with what he's got. You've got that right. But evidence or no evidence, he's put more effort into the disclosure movement than anyone on this website, and that means everyone. Period.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

SERIOUSLY, you think that?!?!?!?!?!?

It is my standing, and anybody else's with have a brain, that idiots and charlatans like Greer do nothing but to hurt the very cause those of us that really want to know believe in.

Use some logic, common sense, and reason.....if you don't come to the same conclusion...then your a part of the problem as well. I guess until this crap blows over, that you people will be content to discuss this on obscure bulletin boards (in relation to it become socially acceptable and mainstream) rather than do what it takes in order to format this type of subject for mainstream attention...the only thing that will shed the light of truth on this whole thing.

You must understand, that no matter if you believe in Greer or not, that his ways and means of doing things are negative to furthering the way to the truth. We must control and maintain the flow of information from our ranks,...temper it if your will, until it goes mainstream enough that the ball is picked up from there. This includes letting things like this go. Whether they are true or not. If it is true, downplay it and further the cause of Ufology as you know stuff like this paints us all in a bad light.

Part of the sacrifice you all need to make, is to let go of what you "know" or "believe" in to be true and do whatever you can to advance this into MAISNTREAM society. That means sometimes ignoring what your heart and mind are telling you for the greater good.

Am I making any sense? Now that I re-read this I don't think so...but I'm too lazy to re-word it. Maybe someone here can pick up and run with this line of thought...and I would prefer someone from the Greer side run with it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

so the man owns a nice house, so what. He did rake in doctor money for a number of years.

so he wants to fly first class. who wants to be cramped back in coach for a 5 hr flight ?

so basically your problem with Dr. Greer is the man has made some money from this subject ?

Unfortunately we live in an ignorant world where it takes money to buy food, shelter, education, nearly everything. Your critical because the man has to eat and provide for this children...

sounds like your the one with the problem. You dont like the fact that Dr. Greer has to sell books to feed his kids and put a roof over their heads and send them to college. Wow, what a monster he is.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

I may remind you, that it was you, who asked for evidence, that he requests the ff miles. For your convenience, i quoted it below again.

He doesnt even ask for money all the time. He accepts frequent flyer miles as a donation but the folks here on ATS accuse Dr. Greer of using those miles to upgrade to 1st Class. Anyone have some evidence to prove that or are you just assuming thats what he does ?

No, my problem with cult greer is not, that he's making money, most people have to. I have no problems with him writing and selling books, as laughable and pathetic they are. My problem is, that he discredits an entire field of...well....science with his new age mumbo jumbo cult, my problem is, that he exploits the tragic cancer death of his own "friends" to fuel his agenda and my problem is, that he is charging $1000 for a cozy flashlight waving hug-in in the desert (well, ok, that's not a problem actually, it's more of a thing that constantly makes me laugh about the cult).

Sheesh, at least Mrd and (gone) ETD have/had some arguable arguments.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If you are going to accuse Dr. Greer of being a cult leader then it is upon you to cite references of how this is so. Just as Dr. Greer has not provided any hard evidence on his claims, neither have you in terms of him being a "cult leader". So I guess that makes both of you fraudulent for now.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You know, what you're saying sounds really great, about making Ufology mainstream so that it's OK to talk about it with your friends and coworkers and stuff like that....

So you tell me, how can we make Ufology "mainstream" so that I can say to people "you know what, extraterrestrials are visiting us, have been visiting us for thousands of years" and not get ridiculed?

How do we make Ufology "mainstream" when they can't even get the Disclosure Project press conference shown in its entirety on TV?

You've raised the million-dollar question, ITF. Now tell us, how exactly we go about making Ufology "mainstream"? Answer, and Springer and the ATS staff will love you forever

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
[

Hey, Brian, you KNOW that I'll go farther than anyone in giving Greer the benefit of the doubt.

But, he HAD his chance to work with ATS, the door was wide open - and it was HE who cancelled his ATS Mix interview, not ATS!

I don't think it was because people bash him; it was because he was asked to share his evidence, which he refuses to do. He's a control freak when it comes to his evidence - and that may end up being his undoing....

How can he expect the public to fund his projects, when he won't show any evidence that he actually has anything worth funding??

Come on Brian, I know you support him as I did, but surely you must see that he's jumping the gun with the Orion Project and begging for donations....?

Of course I understand he canceled, my surprise is why he would have even agreed to come on this site in the 1st place. Of course it depends on why he canceled, maybe I'm assuming too much. He did have a nasty bicycle accident around the weekend of the C2C show that has majorly messed up his knee so that might've had something to do with it.

My understanding of the whole Orion project is that he is going to have several scientists working together in one place developing this technology and that he is not in possession of any such technology. If he did he would have every motivation to bring the technology to market. My understanding is that he is connected with people that have either worked with this technology within the military or without and that the technology was shelved or apprehended.

I don't feel that he is doing anything mischevious that I can see. If he had approached you for money for the disclosure project it seems you would have turned that down on the basis he has no proof!! The idea that he would try to bilk people out of money and then leave town seems more of a 'conspiracy theory' in the worst way, way more unbelieveable than anything discussed on this site. Do you realize how many of the disclosure project witnesses he would lose??

We need to get off oil ASAP and since the government can't get it together to make it happen, someone needs to 'jump the gun', although, judging by the way things are now, I'd hardly call it jumping the gun.

The only question I have is if he makes this thing happen(and I did sayif), how will he be able to release this technology ahead of those in the government who have it and could release it tomorrow if need be? It's one thing to come with the technology, but then to make a billion of them and get product distributed? Without Black Project/cabal/NWO/ATS
interruption?

If Greer can do this, it's over for the power elite. I can't see that they will let this happen.

This is what we should be talking about, not another dead horse beating of 'cult Greer's self-imposed impending doom'....

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

The guy gave up a great paying job to try and reveal a truth to the world.

Gee - talk about a direct quote from Art!

He sounds just like all those high rollers that gave away their Lamborghini's & Penthouse Suites to become Hari Krishnas, only to sleep on a mat on the floor and palm off books to innocent passers by in the streets.

As far as get rich schemes go. He may not be getting rich but he had the audacity at the end of the C2C Interview to ask the American people to donate their much need tax rebate to him instead of spending it on their families etc! To paraphrase him "spending it on Chinese Junk". What a bold assumption for how people will spend their money!

That really got me angry. Obviously he doesn't agree that people are struggling financially and could use that extra money to - I don't know - put food in a babies mouth or clothes on it's back - perhaps a much needed medical check-up etc, etc, etc!!

Nooooooooope - Steven is far more important! Just ask him!

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
My understanding of the whole Orion project is that he is going to have several scientists working together in one place developing this technology and that he is not in possession of any such technology.

You mean Bearden and Bedini and all them still don't have even one working prototype? That's weird, since they demonstrate some in "Energy from the Vacuum".......

If he did he would have every motivation to bring the technology to market.

He's often said that as soon as they have something they'll "shine a billion-watt spotlight on it", hold major press conferences at the National Science Foundation and the National Press Club etc. What happened to that?

If these dozen or so inventors collectively have something, why haven't they disclosed it, and why do we instead see Greer setting up a charity and begging the public for donations?

He's supposed to have a whole strategic network of powerful and important and influential people in place to facilitate this disclosure; that's what he was saying back in August of last year at the AETC. But that network of powerful people and rock stars and celebrities can't even collectively come up with a measly $3 million to set up a humble R&D lab..............?

Something's wrong here, Brian. I know you support Greer, and I keep trying to give him the benefit of the doubt too, but something is amiss here.... just trying to get you to see it.

I don't feel that he is doing anything mischevious that I can see. If he had approached you for money for the disclosure project it seems you would have turned that down on the basis he has no proof!!

He's approaching the public for money to set up an R&D lab to develop technologies that he hasn't even publicly demonstrated and proven yet..............

Basically asking people to give him money based solely on his good word.

We need to get off oil ASAP and since the government can't get it together to make it happen, someone needs to 'jump the gun', although, judging by the way things are now, I'd hardly call it jumping the gun.

Yes, someone definitely needs to get it done - and I think it'll likely be China and Japan, maybe Russia and India. The effort to get it done in the US seems to be plagued by constant goofiness and ineptitude.....

Then again, Todd Hathaway did tell me that they're in the midst of field testing some stuff with SRI and MIT, so maybe we'll see a disclosure soon, maybe not..... but we still don't have enough information and evidence to start throwing our hard-earned money at Greer IMHO

The only question I have is if he makes this thing happen(and I did sayif), how will he be able to release this technology ahead of those in the government who have it and could release it tomorrow if need be? It's one thing to come with the technology, but then to make a billion of them and get product distributed? Without Black Project/cabal/NWO/ATS
interruption?

Hence the role of China and Japan

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You mean Bearden and Bedini and all them still don't have even one working prototype? That's weird, since they demonstrate some in "Energy from the Vacuum".......

I don't know about Bearden and Bedini. I don't recall Greer mentioning them, though I think the Aero video included them speaking at an event where he was invited. In fact, I listened to the C2C interview yesterday(it's on the disclosureproject website for free btw)and Greer never said he had anything.

If Bearden or Bedini have it I don't know why they aren't releasing it, maybe we can create another topic for that....

Remember, we're not just looking for a free energy device, but also one that will adapt to the vehicles that are on the road.

He's often said that as soon as they have something they'll "shine a billion-watt spotlight on it", hold major press conferences at the National Science Foundation and the National Press Club etc. What happened to that?

If these dozen or so inventors collectively have something, why haven't they disclosed it, and why do we instead see Greer setting up a charity and begging the public for donations?

He's supposed to have a whole strategic network of powerful and important and influential people in place to facilitate this disclosure; that's what he was saying back in August of last year at the AETC. But that network of powerful people and rock stars and celebrities can't even collectively come up with a measly $3 million to set up a humble R&D lab..............?

Something's wrong here, Brian. I know you support Greer, and I keep trying to give him the benefit of the doubt too, but something is amiss here.... just trying to get you to see it.

I can't tell you about a network of rock stars. I can tell you that even though he doesn't hold much sway here at ATS or on public opinion that is the internet, he does seem to hold quite a bit of influence in the circles that he runs with, and these are the circles that seem to matter the most.

Hidden Truth says that if he does come up with it, then the world would shine a billion watt spotlight on it. He's just talking about the validity of bringing it to market and the instant popularity and obvious need for the devices. I think he's going to have problems when he gets to that point myself for reasons discussed in my last point.

It's not Greer that has to do the disclosing. I mean, I completely understand why the majority of people on this site request his proof. You don't have to 'get me to see that'. I can see that. Yes, I'd like him to give it to me too, BUT, it's the government alone that can disclose this and that is how we move forward. Not by Greer disclosing, but by the government doing it.

Since we're in the mood of objectively trying to force each other to see each other's points of view-look at mine for a second,-the Nat'l Press Club event was a success. No, it didn't get governmental disclosure, but it was one of the first public events that put the government witnesses out there and tied the technology to the ET secret. The tempo of the news agencies has been increasing. And even though they made fun of Bassett's X conference, Colbert did report everything that happened, if tongue in cheek.

Greer has a track record. If some goon popped out of nowhere asking for 3000000000 to study free energ, sure I'd be skeptical. I don't think Greer's project is without risk.

He's approaching the public for money to set up an R&D lab to develop technologies that he hasn't even publicly demonstrated and proven yet..............

Basically asking people to give him money based solely on his good word.

More accurately, based on his track record and his word.

Well, he wouldn't be the first. That's what scientists do. They did the same thing in Los Alamos in the 40s and they didn't ask the yous and mes of the world about it then and look where we are now.

The release of the ET secret and free energy is going to come down to a citizen's diplomacy effort, and someone's got to lead it. Not just Greer, but all researchers are pleading for more citizenry pressure on the government and it's not happening.

Yes, someone definitely needs to get it done - and I think it'll likely be China and Japan, maybe Russia and India. The effort to get it done in the US seems to be plagued by constant goofiness and ineptitude.....

Then again, Todd Hathaway did tell me that they're in the midst of field testing some stuff with SRI and MIT, so maybe we'll see a disclosure soon, maybe not..... but we still don't have enough information and evidence to start throwing our hard-earned money at Greer IMHO

It's one thing to come with the technology, but then to make a billion of them and get product distributed? Without Black Project/cabal/NWO/ATS
interruption?

Hence the role of China and Japan

Do ya really think that geographical boundaries are going to stop the power elite? That's why they are called the power elite. I can't imagine a dissheveled Kissinger along with displaced Haliburton execs sitting in a seedy bar crying over cheap wine, 'oh, if we only had established contacts in China or Japan....'

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If Greer wants to maintain the image of a "country doctor from Virginia" that has sacrificed a high paying job and puts the lives of his family, friends and himself in MORTAL DANGER... he needs to fly coach.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Some of you people are requesting evidence. What kind of evidence do you need? Once again, release of video or photo evidence will hold no water in this day. As of the last 5 years or so, i don't trust a single photo or video clip claiming to be evidence. Anything can be done with the hardware, software, and talent.

You have been given plenty of evidence. In fact, you've been given the only real evidence that matters. Testimony from high ranking officials, and the government and military documents to back them up.

I'm surprised at the seemingly intelligent people here asking for video and photo evidence, of all things...

I'm not surprised that he cancelled his interview here. I would have done the same thing after doing a search for myself and seeing all the childish namecalling and unfounded accusations. How would i be able to take this forum seriously?

Anyway, i've read his books thoroughly and actually keep up with the news. I see no proof of wrongdoing, but i do see a concerted and sincere effort under way. These things take time. There is NO room for mistakes to be made.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'd also like to once again point you to My Big Toe by Tom Campbell. Many things are mentioned in his book that are much more fantastic than Greer's so called new age fluff, and he has the scientific data to back it up. You really have no idea of what reality truly is.

Go read ALL 820 pages of his book, then you can come back and name call all you want.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

It is clear that dk3000 is lying. Greer was born in 1955 so if he had an interview with Hubbard "in the 1960's", he was still a child or early in his teens.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join