It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I'm not getting any audio on the third station I have tried. Anyone have a link?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Is there anywhere on ATS besides this thread where people are discussing tonight's C2C show w/ Art and Dr. Greer? I'm listening to it right now waiting for the interview. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm using the Chicago station on C2C's affiliate list.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the bump; I almost forgot about this one.

Although I don't put much faith in Greer, it should be interesting to hear if he responds to a few questions that seriously need some attention.

@stikkinikki: U2U sent.

[edit on 3/31/08 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Ah well...20 minutes into the interview and nothing but marketing from the fine country doctor......i still hope to hear someone from ATS calling and grilling him live on air

"The masons want the information out" - well...at least it's entertaining in a weird way.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
if you just read the whole disclosure project website, you will be convinced, so he says...I saw the washington expo, where all the military guys spoke up, it was pretty convincing. when did he say he could levitate a car??

im listening to it out of colorado springs-it took forever to find a station, it helps to use firefox!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Yeah, it's been pretty disapointing so far. Just some ego stroking, and the revelation that "big wheels are in motion in the last few months" regarding disclosure, but isn't that always the case...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I'm not getting any audio on the third station I have tried. Anyone have a link?

Try KFI.

www.kfi640.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Sure, and i think no one really expects some great news from this, but everytime i hear him, i am amused at how much he is trying to sell.org
Well, maybe Art will have the guts to pull out Mrds mail or something. although i believe, that this point was covered with "you know, people on the internet want proof" "it's there fault if they can't read"

Listening on fooffstars link here, works pretty.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
thanks for the help finding a station. I got one in Milwaukee to work. Stephen Greer has done so much for disclosure I don't see how anyone can be mad at him. It sounds to me like he wants people to take some steps on their own to confirm for themselves. His talk about Europe being involved in disclosure is exciting.

This is great!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
h ttp://www.640toronto.com strong signal weak interview - softball.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
pretty good show tonite. War of the worlds is the topic it seems.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Art mentioned in the previous show that he was going to ask some questions about CSETI that weren't in the script. I wonder if it had anything to do with the posts here?

He gave Greer clear warning though

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

There would be so much - levitating cars, levitating over trees, glowing golden in the midth of et elders, cancer rays.....still waiting

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a good question...would the people really panic? i mean I want it to happen (disclosure) but I think it would freak me out a little, you know seeing proof positive...I don't know think about all the wild-eyed crazy christians and other religious types, they might jump from bridges if disclosure occurred...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Stephen Greer has done so much for disclosure I don't see how anyone can be mad at him.

I can't speak for others, but I'm not "mad" at him. Personally, I just feel that he's crossed the line (with bold claims, and no substantial evidence) a few to many times.

He's damaged his own credibility, and I no longer feel that he's doing DP any service with his involvment. He now brings ridicule to their efforts, and DP has some very level-headed respectable witnesses that deserve a better "public face" than Greer.

[edit on 3/31/08 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
vote obama for disclosure!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
screw Obama! I fast blasted Art and told him he was way outta hand with this. It's all about Clinton man! what's the matter with Art?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I fast blasted Art and told him he was way outta hand with this

Ah right, forgot about the fast blast possibility, just sent a few questions, but i doubt, they'll be asked

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
blah blah blah on and on about free energy-talk about et's please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join