It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I understand the trust issue. But surely he can reveal evidence without ever having to mention anyone's name. He just seemed to focus on names and not on evidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Well that was how Art Bell framed the question, he didn't mention video footage and all the other issues....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that video/ photo evidence means nothing these days unless it comes from a governmental source. so why would he post it when he has way more convincing evidence in the form of freedom of information docs, and dozens of high ranking governmental whistle blowers. as for the sounds, he said he only recorded a few seconds of the craft, and at the last c ceti outing witch a good friend of mine went to they recorded a long set of sounds being emitted from only one of their three radar detectors (posted on their website). mind you they were in the middle of the desert far from man made em signals. not to mention a massive green orb streaked across the sky.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo
I think we can all agree that video/ photo evidence means nothing these days unless it comes from a governmental source.

True, but for Greer Inc to not have any of their photo/video evidence publicly available at all, is very suspicious

so why would he post it when he has way more convincing evidence in the form of freedom of information docs,

Which he hasn't made publicly available either, not a single one.....

Greer is a control freak when it comes to his evidence, and that's going to hurt him when he appeals to the public for donations....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Project_Exo

Maybe I'm the last one to hop onto this thread, but I have to give my 2cents worth. I couldn't stay up late enough to hear the show (I'm in my 50's and work a long day), but from all the quotes of the show (THANK YOU ATS MEMBERS!) I get that Greer was not put on the spot, so to speak, about the complete failure of disclosure and the money-making tactics. I too was very impressed with Greer and his books. I took the action step of attending the last UFO convention in California... just to get physically close to Greer, hear him and sample his vibe. I was totally disillusioned, as he is a great orator but ended his speaking engagement by asking for $14 million dollars. I checked my pockets, but couldn't come up with that much. I went to meet him at the book signing, and I had no book in hand (already purchased at home) and he brushed me aside, saying: "Can't you see I'm doing a book signing?" I just wanted to tell him of my support. Then, as the months passed and I read more on ATS, I realized that Greer has not disclosed. Nothing has been disclosed. Ok, I'm definitely wary of project Blue Beam now, and if we have those forecasted flyovers I'll be totally confused about whether it is us or them. The press conference was awesome, but where's the real proof? The smoking gun? Stephen, if you're reading this, throw us ATSer's a bone.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I think we can all agree that video/ photo evidence means nothing these days unless it comes from a governmental source. so why would he post it when he has way more convincing evidence in the form of freedom of information docs, and dozens of high ranking governmental whistle blowers. as for the sounds, he said he only recorded a few seconds of the craft, and at the last c ceti outing witch a good friend of mine went to they recorded a long set of sounds being emitted from only one of their three radar detectors (posted on their website). mind you they were in the middle of the desert far from man made em signals. not to mention a massive green orb streaked across the sky.

If he has all this great photo evidence and video footage he can do the upstanding thing, and "disclose" it. It is the "Disclosure Project", right? Why is he afraid to let the public see for themselves? I don't buy the "everyone will just debunk it anyway" excuse. Let me see it and make my own determination. By keeping it secret he's as bad as the NWO-type freaks he claims he's fighting against. That he keeps his "evidence" secret while begging for handouts makes it even more suspect.

Perhaps we should put together a fund, to send some ATS member who wants the truth to one of his "seminar" things so they can hang out in the desert and get their own evidence to disclose. And non-disclosure agreements (A "Disclosure Project" not allowing people who pay for the privilege to disclose what they learn and see? Odd, that) be damned--let him sue. The judge would laugh him out of court.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I think we can all agree that video/ photo evidence means nothing these days unless it comes from a governmental source. so why would he post it when he has way more convincing evidence in the form of freedom of information docs,"

So why can't he post just a few of the "thousands " of documents on his site at least?

I remember the FAA guy, I forget his name, maybe McCandlish? In the 2001 press conference waving a stack of documents at the camera...why not show us 2 or 3 of the radar confirmations that just that ONE witness claims to have? How about just one document from each of the witnesses of his that claim to have such documentation?

I don't buy the argument that "no one would buy the evidence anyway", and if he keeps getting an audience of senators, heads of state etc then why not toss us, the UFO community a few scraps? We're the ones that would be more likely to fund his ventures in the first place if he did so.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 1-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Perhaps we should put together a fund, to send some ATS member who wants the truth to one of his "seminar" things so they can hang out in the desert and get their own evidence to disclose.

I will go! But we would have to get around 800 ATSr's to each donate one dollar. You think thats possible? Can I volunteer to be the mole? I'll pitch in 50 bucks of my own into a paypal account just a show of good faith...that cuts it down to around 750 bucks.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another Vodka
I couldn't stay up late enough to hear the show (I'm in my 50's and work a long day), but from all the quotes of the show (THANK YOU ATS MEMBERS!)

For all those who missed the show, it's already available online and not at all difficult to find; we're just not allowed to link to it here

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
I will go! But we would have to get around 800 ATSr's to each donate one dollar. You think thats possible? Can I volunteer to be the mole? I'll pitch in 50 bucks of my own into a paypal account just a show of good faith...that cuts it down to around 750 bucks.

LOL! Great minds....

millerman tried to do this exact thing last year, but got locked out of his account as trying to line up donations from the membership is against the T&C

Still, it's fantastic that you're volunteering to go, VisionQuest, and I'd love to see that happen - but you'll have to line up the funds some other way

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Greer does such a good job at being economical with the truth, he's probably not even aware he's being used as a UFO debunker.

Both him & Bob Lazar have a very similar characters.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
I will go! But we would have to get around 800 ATSr's to each donate one dollar. You think thats possible? Can I volunteer to be the mole?

You know, this really got me thinking.

Since we have a member stepping up and volunteering to get inside a CSETI training and get some evidence - is there any way we as a community can make this happen that would be within the bounds of the T&C? Help him out with the cost and get him set up with some decent video equipment?

Springer?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well I'm not seeing the link to the interview, so HERE IT IS!!!

youtube.com...

"Dr. Steven Greer on C2C 3/30/08 P1."

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I think the Mods took it off, due to Coast to Coast being a subscription show etc, but I could be wrong, but I think it was this thread. Guess you'll find out, if they remove it again!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by freighttrain

I think the Mods took it off, due to Coast to Coast being a subscription show etc, but I could be wrong, but I think it was this thread. Guess you'll find out, if they remove it again!

Well, since the source clip is on Youtube , it is Youtube policy that needs to deal with it, if any! Otherwise people can just Google it I guess!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I agree. There's gotta be a way to do this properly. I am just 2 hours south of Joshua Tree anyway, which is where CSETI had their last training, so travel won't be that expensive.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakEasyOne

Just couldn't snap a pic. Instead last year "Mothra". As the mutant Ripley said in Alien IV ,"Please kill me".

Speak'

[edit on 31-3-2008 by SpeakEasyOne]
I quite agree THE SOLUTION START YOUR OWH TOTAL GROUP TO RIVAL THIS MAN AND HIS ORG THAT IS WHAT MUST BE DONE PLEASE ALL OF YOU YOU MUST ORGANISRE AND GET INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I found an older video of Greer that was posted in 2006 about him doing a video of some sort. He looked as if it was filmed in the 80's though.After listening to him again about his compassion for his alien buddies, I can't help but wonder if these are all the same species playing everybody to what they want to hear. If you think you're going to get probed then they'll be more than happy (if they even have emotions) to do that for you. So, in that regards then Greer is a puppet just like any other alleged abductee. So, we're back to alien agendas and anyone trying to get unsanctioned disclosures is going to be assimilated.

So, whose trunk do we have to buy all of these alleged free energy type gadgets?

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
From reading these posts and others on Dr. Greer, many keep demanding for him to 'turn over what he's got'.

May I remind you that he has presented quite if enough disclosure to prove that there is something going with ETs and the government that is not right.

But this is not news to you.

His goal is not to 'turn over everything he's got' to prove to you his claims.

Even if he does, so what?

We don't need Dr. Greer to turn over everything he's got to us, we need the government to come clean about the truth. That's when all this will be over.

My speculation about Aero-what if he is successful in putting this Aero thing together and they make it happen?? His track record shows he is capable of doing it, I don't yet doubt that he can.

Would that not then force disclosure? Through brute force-those behind this secret would not care to lose the opportunity to market and have the monoploy on this technology behind Greer.

For this reason, Aero represents the best option to harness the power of the people to overcome what no one has yet been able to accomplish-full government disclosure and the release of Earth saving technologies.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

you want docs
go so disclousure project and click on briefing documents special access area
and type this in

username: youhaveaneed
password: toknow

I am going to one of these cceti things soon so what do you people want to know?
why he does not release cool videos (witch I know for a fact he has, listen the the eceti interview with gilleland on ats podcasts)
why do we need video of ufo's? you want video watch some of Jaime Maussan's stuff
video.google.com...

or this
video.google.com...

anything else?

I am surprised that no one commented on my call in on coast to coast, I am arthur from seattle seriously. it was the only thing I could not find in his work that I wanted to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join