It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
As much as Art has let me down over the years with his problems and retirements, comebacks, retirements again...There is no one better to interview anyone than Art Bell, and i beleive Art will be blunt and confront Mr. Greer this Sunday on behalf of ATS.

Art, if you wonder around here, we count on you for a great show and some answers.

I'm afraid George Norey, is very nice but he doesnt have what it takes nor does Ian Pummett.

YOU THA MAN, ART.

I wish you would come back on the radio, but i remember you saying that when the time came where you did not feel "free" to report the TRUTH you would leave forever- I know that's why you left, ARt.
You cant lie to me- i spent too many years in bed with your voice.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hey Brian, good to see you around

Originally posted by c3hamby
It still yet remains to be seen the results of Greer's work. Everything he has done so far has been successful. Friends of mine returning from Greer's CSETI events give incredible reports. They felt that they definitely got their money's worth and would go back in a heartbeat.

I'm wondering, these friends of yours who have been on CSETI trainings, would they be willing to post about their experiences on here?

I question your claim regarding the loss of his credibility. He has already raised quite a bit of money towards this end, and he still continues to be associated with influential people.

Right, but look at it from the point of view of the average person who is following things on the internet and hasn't been on a CSETI training.

Greer is asking the public to fund his projects, and yet he has shown no evidence that AERO actually has these technologies, he has shown no evidence that he is associated with influential people, he has shown no evidence that CSETI really has made contact....
That doesn't necessarily mean those things aren't true, it just means he hasn't shown the evidence of them.

The general public are going to want to see evidence - compelling evidence! - before they start giving him money!

That's why I say, I don't see this effort succeeding, I don't see him garnering massive grassroots support, unless this situation changes. He has to be persuaded to start putting evidence up on the internet for the world to see....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by c3hamby

Extraordianry claims require extraordinary evidence. and Greer has been claiming for 7 years now.

Of course there is a possability that he is doing it all for the good , telling the complete truth etc.

But if he has this truth .. and proof of the truth .. And the main goal of this endeavour for Mr Greer was the exposure of this truth..

Why does he not do this now , himself on a massive scale .. i know why there is no evidence , witness testimony ..yes .. some great ones .. but actual evidence .. no. if it existed and he was true to his word he would release the info unreservedly.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Hello MrDstrbr, I am new here and i just want to say that i have been following and researching the ufo/e.t. phenomonon for a few years now and i am about 100+ pgs. into Dr.greers book extraterrestrial contact and so far find it interesting, and i have seen the National press club conf. of 01' naturally and think that Dr.Greers intentions are honorable and i applaud that but i pondered on the question of his credabilty myself due to the fact that he claims he has had all of these close encounters on many radio and video interviews i have heard him on but never have i seen proof of this in any way and it is really becoming apparent due to your post that he most definitely has to step up to the plate and prove himself now, because many people have put a lot of faith in that man and he ows them at least that. # or get of the pot Dr. greer!

I am planning on reading Forbiden truth hidden knowledge next which will further my insight on Dr. greer along with the knowledge i can gain here from you fine folks in which i am sure many of you have a lot more wisdom on the subjects discussed than i do, thats why i am here.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbrThis worries me greatly and I foresee his efforts failing because Dr. Greer has a bad habit of routinely pissing off large chunks of the internet.

Maybe you mean a large chunk of a small percentage of those who are interested in what Dr. Steven Greer is trying to accomplish? Probably could have left out that part about angry drunkards as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by damdevildog

Welcome damdevildog!

You got it exactly, Dr. Greer is not going to garner massive support from the general public until he shows the evidence

Please join me in trying to persuade Art Bell to confront Dr. Greer on this issue....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Starred and flaaged by me. I have followed the Disclosure Project and listened to every SG interview and while I am a fan of Greer, my patience has long worn thin and express exactly the same sentiment as the good people here at ATS. It's time for Dr Greer to step up to the plate and give us what he's got. You can't go on blaming the media forever for standing in the way of disclosure - the only barrier to disclosure is HIMSELF.
All he has to do is release what he's got to the internet and the powers that be would not have a leg to stand on.

I also agree that radio interviewers tend to sugarcoat him when interviewed - he pretty much says the same thing every time - it's all good stuff, but he never gets challenged or reveals fresh information. I remember he was interviewed on the Paracast show and they were all nice to him during the interview, then once he left, suddenly they went all nasty and cut him to pieces behind his back. I was shocked. Why didn't they ask the tough questions while they had the chance to interview him? They instead opted to let him run riot with his usual free energy reverse engineering banter - this is the sort of thing that truly frustrates me.

And evidently, it seems to frustrate everyone else here too. I suspect, just about anyone who has followed Dr Greer.

Kudos to you, MrdDstrbr. Like you, I fully support Greer and the Disclosure Project but am concerned for the credibility and momentum, and welcome this initiative. Good on you for trying to make a difference. Good on you for becoming a change agent for disclosure and doing your part to try and push this process forward.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Great post RiotComing, those would be excellent sentiments to express to Art and George too, if you haven't already

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I also agree that radio interviewers tend to sugarcoat him when interviewed - he pretty much says the same thing every time - it's all good stuff, but he never gets challenged or reveals fresh information. I remember he was interviewed on the Paracast show and they were all nice to him during the interview, then once he left, suddenly they went all nasty and cut him to pieces behind his back. I was shocked. Why didn't they ask the tough questions while they had the chance to interview him? They instead opted to let him run riot with his usual free energy reverse engineering banter - this is the sort of thing that truly frustrates me.

Usually this happens when the interviewees only agree to the interview if they can specify or limit the questions. Judging by that contract posted previously I doubt very much he would go on a show where the interviewer had free reign on all the questions. I can't see Greer changing his spots for this interview.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This will apparently be the last few interviews Art conducts for C2C, as his contract is almost finished. You may get his attention by posting to the Fantastic Forum. He posts and visits there periodically. This is more of a fan forum and not a UFO site, so I'm not sure if they're even aware of the issues surrounding Dr. Greer.

I'm not a member but often lurk there.

www.fantasticforum.com...

www.fantasticforum.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello everyone and good evening, I think that one way Dr.Greer can save face besides giving proof be it audio/video of his close encounters of the multi-numerical kinds is to orchestrate a more informative, indepth new and improved for lack of a better term- press conferance with a longer speaking duration of it's witnesses, and you know Dr. Greer claimed something like one hundred or so witnesses came forward to him and the dissclosure project and twenty spoke at the conferance, well today he claims that he is appraoching six hundred witnesses (whistleblowers) with much, much more amazing knowledge and info. to offerto the public.
Well this translates statistically speeking to about 110/120 speakers each with much more amazing knowledge and info and a longer speaking duration to give a propper blowing of the ol' whistle, catch my drift!

I thing Dr.Greer should take a page out of the video game developers book if he should attempt this, for years now video game developers have looked and foccussed on gaming sites and forums to find out what the gaming community would like to see most in the sequels they produce, it has proven to be an invaluable tool in the production of video games, especially sequels. Maybe we can tell Art to pass this hot tip on to the Doc. art does imitate life afterall, no pun intended!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hi all, I just flipped to the thread on ATS here where it was announced that Dr. Greer was going to do an interview for ATS, everyone submitted questions, then Dr. Greer canceled the interview.

No reason was given by for his cancellation, just said for us to draw our own conclusions, and I just wondered, if someone at ATS could give us the reason he gave for declining the interview? Just curious.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Interesting, very interesting.

First off, a great big HI! to all my fellow posters, this is my very first post so treat me gently!

I didnt realise the Dr Greer was such a BS artist. When i saw his disclosure conference a few years ago, I was enamoured with him, but now... I'm not so sure. I looked on the net and saw some of these claims that he is making and then I noticed the complete lack of evidence to back his claims. Surely, someone in the position that he is in should be VERY careful of any claims that he makes, the last thing this field needs is more crackpots.. that would only lead to more laughter from the media, government and general public alike.

I live in New Zealand so I wont be able to listen to the show and I'm not gonna wait in queue to not have my call answered (as well as the fact that I'm not gonna part with my precious money to Coast to Coast as good a forum for discussion as it is)

But I am going to email George and Art.. one thing that is certain in this world, if we want anything done we have to do it ourselves!

Peace all

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
it's good to write C2C but the problem is hardly limited to Greer. C2C hasn't asked a hard question in its existence. there is no accountability on that show. just unhinged mindlessness. Greer has been on enough times already and they always ask the same isolated questions as if it was the first time he was on.

however disappointing, I think we have to accept that Greer is just another layer to the onion of lies. all his witnesses suffered from the same key problem, unverifiability. even back in 2001 he claimed to have 400 witnesses. you would think that somewhere among all those witnesses there would be someone able to point to a door where we had to go look. something specific. something real. all these clowns must be working somewhere...
but throughout all that, Greer has shown no will to get real. why...

but it's not as simple as Greer being a liar. far from it. we have John Podesta, Clinton chief of staff on video calling for the truth about ufos. we have Clinton in a speech expressing powerlessness on the topic of ufos, we have Webb Hubbell's book saying Clinton asked him to look into UFOs when Clinton was the president. so Greer probably did meet with DCI and did meet with Clinton rep (Podesta?)

I think it's simply a case of Greer falling short. that he started out ok but gave into darkness along the way. faults accumulated.

who's next?

I suggest we start at the janet terminal. video all who comes and goes and confront them and ask them what they are doing. if they are betraying the world. if we should know. push until it gives. it might be just that simple. maybe a ghandhi to walk onto groom lake.

to quote deep throat, they are not very bright guys and things got out of hand.
just look at bush and cheney and rumsfeld. they are greedy idiots and it's time to bring them down

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I haven't read any other material of Greers other than watching the original disclosure project video. What really makes this guy so special anyway? Did the aliens like his passive voice tone or what? Although it was interesting to hear alleged military etc. come forward with their claims, I still felt as if we were only watching the credits and not the show.

As having recalled a few years ago as having been an abductee and puppet, I can't help but wonder if this was all some stunt to appease some of the believers for awhile like a placebo.

Some claim much of the technology we have or basically see is captured and now our own and that the military is now in charge of the charade of an imminent invasion.

How could we ever doubt the military's ability to censor and manipulate this any differently? What makes Greer anyones actual hero when he hasn't since been able to get his butt out of "1st Greer"

[edit on 30-3-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Does anyone else see a pattern with people like Greer?

They all start out wanting to benefit mankind in some way, whether that is with some new free energy device or sharing information from their alien contacts to flat out disclosure. Then, when they've garnered enough publicity, they suddenly clam up and information is only available by attending their *seminars* or purchasing their materials which are often incomplete and nowhere near what was originally presented.

Why does it always seem that in order for mankind to be benefited in some way, we need to fork over millions of dollars to these charlatans in order to be on the *inside* where, to top it off, are asked to sign non-disclosure statements? What nonsense. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who really benefits from schemes such as these.

Again, don't expect anything tonight except pre-canned questions and solicitations for donations. Remember, he just wants to help out mankind, y'all.

Guess I just needed to vent.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Having seen Greer in person at the X-Conference last year, I'm now fully convinced that he's absolutely FOS. We've interviewed him twice on The Paracast, and the few times that we put his feet to the fire, he pretty much freaked out and got totally defensive. At last year's X-Con, he stood on stage and spewed almost 2 hours of absolute nonsense. It was embarrassing and infuriating.

I've come to the conclusion that Greer is part of some type of program designed to discredit reputable witnesses - the thing about the Disclosure press conference that he did in 2001, is that a bunch of folks with HIGHLY questionable stories - including Bob Dean and Clifford Stone, among others - were put on a stage next to highly credible folks such as Capt. Robert Salas, which had the effect of poisoning the whole enchilada. In this regard, one could easily make the case that Greer did an intense amount of damage to any type of credible attempt to seek disclosure. The CSETI situation is nonsensical - the only images I've seen come out of that effort are just garbage, and the fact that he tries to muzzle people who attend these events is quite damning.

Anyway, C2C will interview him as deeply and intelligently as Noory interviewed Jacques Vallee recently. As others in this thread has pointed out, it'll be nothing but lies and propaganda.

dB

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

Yep! Your right on! this has been going on since Don Key hoe (Marine Major)

The NWO sends in these folks to scew up the whole pot of beef stew so no body will eat it.

THINK

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Ok, since I don't subscribe to C2C, I didn't get to hear the show tonight.

I sent my e-mails as I posted when this thread first started, so what happened? Did anyone listen?

And if so, can you please post your opinions and/or summaries of the show? I am going to look for a copy on youtube after I post this. Just in case some diligent person made an audio and posted it there already. :-)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
Having seen Greer in person at the X-Conference last year, I'm now fully convinced that he's absolutely FOS.
dB

I agree with you. He is FULL OF $hit. He came to do a speaking seminar here in Tempe Arizona a few years ago. I am 95% sure he said that his group was responsible for summoning the Phoenix Lights craft in 97. Hey DOC...how about you do it again but please announce to us the date and time?

He also bragged about his over 400 lbs bench press capability. I give him that much because he is a big guy. I stood about three feet away from him during a camera interview.

Oh yeah he also solicited the need for some investors to come forward with about a million dollars to continue the "projects" he was working on.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by solarstorm]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join