It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It looks like DISCLOSURE is going to be Ufology's “Cure for Cancer.” We’ll be ten toes up and six feet under and charlatans like Greer will still be promising the community disclosure stating “It’s right around the corner.”
I just love how he weaves the 2012 mystery into his dog and pony show.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
What we really need is a new Disclosure Project to disclose what Dr. Greer has collected, as far as UFO evidence. He makes outlandish claims and never backs them up with any proof. If he's afraid of "outing" his sources, why not show his material to a respected objective 3rd party, like Dr. Vallee? Right now, all we have is this one man's word.

Did he really say he has photos of himself holding an alien baby? And where is that free energy machine he claims to know of?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
His goal is not to 'turn over everything he's got' to prove to you his claims.

Even if he does, so what?

We don't need Dr. Greer to turn over everything he's got to us, we need the government to come clean about the truth. That's when all this will be over.

My speculation about Aero-what if he is successful in putting this Aero thing together and they make it happen?? His track record shows he is capable of doing it, I don't yet doubt that he can.

I agree that Greer is under no obligation to put his evidence into the public domain by posting it on the internet.

However, by withholding his evidence from the public while simultaneously reaching out to the public for donations to fund his projects - that's kind of a glaring contradiction, don't you think Brian?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Exo
I am going to one of these cceti things soon so what do you people want to know?

Right on!

Make sure to bring some decent video recording equipment with you, try and capture some solid footage and give us a full report when you get back

why he does not release cool videos (witch I know for a fact he has, listen the the eceti interview with gilleland on ats podcasts)

Yes I think so too, in fact I was the one who posed the question to James about Greer and CSETI

Plus there is the "CSETI Contact" DVD that Greer is selling, which I recently found.

I think that he does have footage - he just refuses to post it on the internet for free, for some bizarro reason....
(control freak?)

I am surprised that no one commented on my call in on coast to coast, I am arthur from seattle seriously. it was the only thing I could not find in his work that I wanted to know.

I don't remember exactly what you asked, I just remember it was something sort of odd and offbeat.

You were the only ATS member who managed to get through and speak to Greer directly, why didn't you ask some of the tough questions??

Why do you refuse to make any of your footage from CSETI expeditions available for free on Google or Youtube, Dr. Greer?

Where's the evidence for the fuelless energy devices, Dr. Greer?

etc etc

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I know many people will get their panties in a bunch over what I am about to say. Greer was very close friends with L.Ron Hubbard- and this says it all to me which is why I never listened to Greer. I never will.

When I first got serious into UFO's (mostly through MUFON) this information was brought to my attention. At the time I was in the entertainment business and several actors were into Scientology so I spoke to one of them (they thought I was interested in Scientology- agreed manipulation on my part). They love to talk about UFO's and aliens and super powers- while making fun of us "wogs". She put on a taped interview with Greer and L. Ron Hubbard. They were definitely friends when they taped the interview which was done in the 1960's.

I sat through this hour long tape trying to keep a straight face and not blow it from laughter. The conversation was one of the most incoherent rants I have heard (even to this day). This actress kept looking at me with that serious (Do you get it- isn't it cool to be in the know looks). I do not know how I made it through it all. But I did.

Yes, folks it happened!!!!!

OP- if I could give you more than one star I would!!!! Go get em' tiger

Your letter is incredible- "I can see your Schwartz is bigger than mine"

[edit on 3-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Nat Trap Rhetoric; this is one of the arguments the NWO keep throwing up to me and yes, there would be some pleasure and benefits to restraining and shutting up all the bugs that clutter everything up. Those who can not do, talk.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

Huh??

Greer was only born in like 1955, he would have only been a child or young teenager in the 60s.... too young to have any kind of relationship with L. Ron Hubbard.

Maybe that video you say you saw was some sort of joke or satire/spoof....?

Thanks very much for your praise though

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Hey Mrd,

Glad you said it, I was typing it up then erased it and said nah, someone else will point this out I hope!

Now I could see Greer totally buying into Scientology...wonder if he is one? Anyone know?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

I don't know, but Greer says he's friends with very famous actors.... maybe he and Tom Cruise are buddies, he levitates couches while Tom jumps up and down on them....

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by dk3000

Huh??

Greer was only born in like 1955, he would have only been a child or young teenager in the 60s.... too young to have any kind of relationship with L. Ron Hubbard.

Maybe that video you say you saw was some sort of joke or satire/spoof....?

Thanks very much for your praise though

Could have been the 1970's. I do not know. I guessed 1960's and I am not in touch with that actress. The guys name was Steven Greer and was introduced as such. I heard this tape in 1991. I complained about the quality of the sound- apparently L.Ron used the same reel-to-reel recording machine and never upgraded- this could explain it. For all I know it was made in 1980. Sheesh- what a tough crown!

My point is- L.Ron spoke to all kinds of people. Let's not get stuck on dates- My assumption of the tape being made in 1960's was an assumption on my part. The point is Greer is loved by Scientologists to this day. I never want to get that close to that organization again just to win an argument in this thread. Its soooo not worth it. It was hilariously scary enough in the 1990's!

Greer has done much anti-scientology ranting which could be a reason he is trying to shed that shadow in the hopes this tape never surfaces!!! He sounded like an idiot. Many of these tapes have leaked but many of them remain closely guarded. There is a link that if exposed would shoot any Greer credibility down the drain permanently- probably why he rallies against the "church" these days. Its the only religion he really attacks- which for a doctor is stupid and quite revealing.

Check it out for yourself. Use a pay search engine- the results are far more interesting and much more information is available.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by dk3000]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dr Greer has posted links to all 3 hours on his website, for free. This is excellent!

Part 1
www.disclosureproject.org...

Part 2

Part 3

[right click the links and choose "Save Target As.."] or just click.

This is to let those interested know that UFO researcher Steven Greer's latest interview (on Coast to Coast, March 31) can now be downloaded and listened to. I found the links at Greer's website DisclosureProject.org .

The emphasis of the 3-part discussion is on the "free energy" aspect of (UFO) disclosure. Greer makes the point that the government's secrecy about UFOs stems primarily from the fact that full disclosure would reveal the secrets of energy from the vacuum systems (zero point energy) out of the bag and basically wipe out the oil industry and energy cartels in a period of about 10-15 years. But now with oil at about $100 a barrel and gas prices rising and all the environmental concerns there may be increased pressure from the public on the government to release its secret information about zero point energy systems and the UFOs which use them. (my thought: So in a sense the oil crisis may be one of the best things that has happened to planet earth in a long time. Will the oil industry kill itself by its own greed?)

I've just listened to the first hour and am looking forward to the rest. Interestingly the first hour ends with Bell asking Greer "Of the three candidates out there which one do you think would be most likely to help in this disclosure" and Greer answers without hesitation: "Barack Obama."

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Its ironic that sooooooo many people here are demanding absolute proof from Dr. Greer.

This is from the same group of people that believe in conspiracy matters with very little evidence. A blurry photo here, a leaked questionable memo there, a quote from someone of influence, = massive worldwide conspiracy that must be 100% true.

This is also from the same group that lavishes praise on Jim Marrs despite his lack of physical evidence for his many claims as well. I dont see ATS members demanding hard questions of Mr. Marrs. Clearly, there is some bias and resentment towards Dr. Greer for some reason.

Ive listened to Dr. Greer on the radio webcasts. Ive read his books. Ive listened to his witnesses' testimony. Im convinced the man is telling the truth.

We all expect the world to believe in UFO's regardless of not having one land on the White House lawn. Why are we expecting Dr. Greer to provide the same ?

Maybe the man has made some claims that some dont feel really happened like vectoring in UFO's or other statements. Personally I could care less. That doesnt mean I should ignore the total sum of the man's work.

I credit D. Greer for solving the greatest question (for me anyway)...why cover the ufo's up. Nobody seems able to provide a legit answer...watch those so-called UFO experts on Larry King live, none of them can answer that question.

The answer of course is to supress technology that could end poverty, slavery to the global banking elite, end wars, suffering, polution, starvation, environmental destruction, etc. Possibly even end currency as we know it.

So should I ignore a man that has a logical and possible world-saving answer to the UFO problem...or should I toss Dr. Greer into the "debunked" pile because he hasnt shown me his notes ?

Oh and one final note to the australian guy who constantly refers to Dr. Greer as "Leader Greer", I have no idea why you keep referring to him that way but it sure is disrespectful.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by admriker444]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

Ah, lazy saturday morning, so here we go once more.

Its ironic that sooooooo many people here are demanding absolute proof from Dr. Greer.

Could you please explain the irony ?

This is from the same group of people that believe in conspiracy matters with very little evidence.

Ah, generalization, i love it. As you may have noticed, many of the anti-greercult people repeatedly stated, that they don't believe in anything and are just searching for the truth. The "i want to believe" crowd is mostly very pro-greer.

I dont see ATS members demanding hard questions of Mr. Marrs.

Well, I don't see Mr. Marrs charging $1000 for a flashlight waving hug-in in the desert. I don't see Mr. Marrs asking people to hand over their "miles and more" point, so that he's able to fly first class. I don't see Mr.Marrs continuosly asking anyone to give him money.

Im convinced the man is telling the truth.

To each his own, i'm convinced that cult greer is a pathological liar and snakeoil salesman.

We all expect the world to believe in UFO's regardless of not having one land on the White House lawn. Why are we expecting Dr. Greer to provide the same ?

Personally, i don't expect or want the world to believe in anything. How about - he claimed to have been taken on said ship, levitated over trees and stand glowing in the midth of ET elders ?

Personally I could care less. That doesnt mean I should ignore the total sum of the man's work.

Ehrm, isn't it "I couldn't care less" ? You are free to not ignore the total sum of the work -it's your time, your money, your mind.

The answer of course is to supress technology that could end poverty, slavery to the global banking elite, end wars, suffering, polution, starvation, environmental destruction, etc. Possibly even end currency as we know it.

Ah, the search for the ET god once again. Isn't this "logic" a little bit flawed ?
Let's say, that argument would be true and greer is able to do all the mumbo jumbo he claims. Then please tell me, why those godlike, benevolent alien beings not simply give the free energy device to greer ? If the suppression is a product of evil government trying to suppress free energy and ET wants us to have it, why not simply hand over the plan to their friend greer on the many occasions they've met ? It can't be, because they're afraid of the evil government, since they can simply make all of them sit down and play guitars. It would greatly help their friend....ehrm....chief ambassador, it would end the evil government and we all could live happily ever after.

So should I ignore a man that has a logical and possible world-saving answer to the UFO problem...or should I toss Dr. Greer into the "debunked" pile because he hasnt shown me his notes ?

As said, completely your decision as long as you're not trying to convert people to the cult. And he tried to show his notes - feel free to research "mothra" or "loved one" on ATS, since they've been too embarrasing to host them on greers sites anymore. Find information about the Mt. Shasta gas attack incident. He tried it multiple times and failed every time.

Oh and one final note to the australian guy who constantly refers to Dr. Greer as "Leader Greer", I have no idea why you keep referring to him that way but it sure is disrespectful.

At least on my part, i can say, that it's meant to be disrespectful. I don't have the slightest respect for that lieing fraud.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry

At least on my part, i can say, that it's meant to be disrespectful. I don't have the slightest respect for that lieing fraud.

I agree, Fry.

Leader Greer doesn't deserve respect.

Damn... I promised myself that I would try not to bump any more Cult Greer threads up high again... It must have been the guitar chords resonating in my unconscience, aether realm that the ET eldars used to plant suggestions into me. If that made sense, then I'm half way qualified to be a Cult Salesman...

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I credit Dr. Greer for solving the greatest question (for me anyway)...why cover the ufo's up. Nobody seems able to provide a legit answer...watch those so-called UFO experts on Larry King live, none of them can answer that question.

Agreed, the technology really is the holy grail. UFOs and ET visitation has been happening for thousands of years and is nothing new really.

No, but do you not think that he's seriously jumping the gun by turning to the public to fund his projects when he hasn't even produced proof of one "free energy" device yet?

Greer likes to say that he has this whole network of world leaders, G7 governments, celebrities, famous actors, rock stars etc built up who stand ready to facilitate disclosure of the technologies - but if that's so, don't you find it strange that he can't even get say Bono and Sean Penn to throw down $3 million? That he has to resort to begging the public for donations?

Why is it that Greer can't get the financial support and funding that he needs?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Bono?!

Are you serious?

Check out U23D if it's in your town.

one word: ONE

News Flash: U2 is the NWO's most powerful mouthpiece....

I don't think too many theorists go there because it's pretty controversial to say.

Check this out:

www.youtube.com...

I like the band too, but sorry, U2 just ain't gonna help with the disclosure movement.

...unless of course they are told to....

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by c3hamby

I was, of course, just using Bono and Sean Penn as examples, and I don't know that Greer has any kind of connections to them at all.

U2 as NWOs most powerful mouthpiece? Of course! All that peace, love and unity they sing about is really a metaphor for slavery and genocide, anyone with half a brain can see that

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Someone has a transcript of the show?

And please talk about what is asked and replied in the show, instead of his credibility.
We already know he says things he doesnt show/proof, its old news, get over it.

He DOES have such tapes, there are too many credible people who say they have seen it. He just doesnt publish it, what else is new. Now please get over it and get ontopic.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

LOL nice avatar there TheNetherlands

I don't know about a transcript, but the audio archives of the show are now available at disclosureproject.org.

If you check out my post on pg6, we did apparently get Art Bell's attention and he did talk to Greer about not disclosing evidence of the things he talks about - but only the people in high places he claims to have met with. No mention of the CSETI footage, levitating cars, free energy devices etc.....

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Thanks, i love Yoda, and he's an alien so it fits on this board

Gonna check those audio archives when i have the time, the problem is, i dont have the time to listen to a four hour show, damn.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join