It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

But how about the coalition he is forming and the long game he is playing. I'm beginning to get a little more optimistic about the big picture. I am getting sleepy though.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ahhh yes, here's the link for Fast Blasting the show.

Lets see if any ATS questions are addressed.

Edit:
reply to post by stikkinikki

Don't get me wrong; I appreciate his getting the ball rolling, but he's reached the point where he's now muddying the waters, and I think it's time he passed the ball.

[edit on 3/31/08 by redmage]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Dr. Steven "Master Of All Subjects" Greer. Ugh, what an interview. This guy needs to be grilled for a few hours live.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This is weak. Name dropping (I know a guy) is not disclosure, neither is the man "who left a medical practice for this craziness". He'd not last very long on ATS as member nor even as celebrity guest snakeoil salesperson. Buy your ambassador training? Sure there are plenty who would, not this person. Biedney said,"FOS", I agree. He's pumping the K-Y now, bend over.

Speak'

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
gosh, no wonder he didn't wanna come to ATS-hostile environment.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
man, this guy is putting me to sleep. Art should talk more.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Greer says in 1996 that they saw a Herseys Kiss shaped craft fly 15 feet over a group of people in the desert and that it "merged" into the desert floor into what they then found out was an alien base/station.

Question this crap man!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Just couldn't snap a pic. Instead last year "Mothra". As the mutant Ripley said in Alien IV ,"Please kill me".

Speak'

[edit on 31-3-2008 by SpeakEasyOne]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
a good question...would the people really panic? i mean I want it to happen (disclosure) but I think it would freak me out a little, you know seeing proof positive...I don't know think about all the wild-eyed crazy christians and other religious types, they might jump from bridges if disclosure occurred...

I think this would be a VERY GOOD THING in truth....not so much the Christian factor but the CRAZYS jumping of bridges would be awesome really. I would pop popcorn and look for a nice place near a deep gultch to toss my blanket down to watch.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wow.

Reading all the opinions and updates about the show, I take it, it was more of the same from Dr. Greer? IMO, his interviews over the years are much like the hoax posts on this site.

All talk, no action. The carrot is held dangling, for years, and years, and years. Or posts and posts and posts. The only difference is...ATS members reveal the hoax in 3-10 pages of posts, whereas, it's taken YEARS to fully convince even the staunchest Greer supporter, that, he is all talk, no action.

I am sick of the argument that, yes he collected the witnesses, got the press conference, he's done soooo much good blah blah blah.

But has he? I agree with the posters in this thread and others that have stated, the credible witnesses he's produced? Have been poisoned by now being associated with him, and the others that have questionable backgrounds.

The ONE big issue that no one seems to address is this:

If YOU, and I mean anyone reading this right now, IF YOU had totally believed in the Disclosure/UFO/ movement, enough to QUIT your job as the head of ER medicine at a major hospital, or whatever your job was...

What would YOU do, to promote Disclosure? Answer?: Everything...including, disclose some of this DOCUMENTED proof that your 400 witnesses had.

YOU would at LEAST, give every site like this a TASTE of the proof, documented, non-deniable proof, and you'd post it on EVERY site, send it to every MEDIA outlet, over and over, year after year.

And I don't want to hear replies to this about the NWO, and the MSM wouldn't report it, if you BOMBARDED them with RADAR PROOF, ground, air, FILM, and GOVERNMENT legitimate documentation, witnesses depositions, as he keeps saying he has...

That is EXACTLY what people like us would do. We wouldn't (I hope) start forming 2 and 3 "Charity" organizations to raise money WITHOUT putting out at least 1/10 of the info we had? I'd seriously like to think that, because, it doesn't cost ANYTHING to put the info out there except the cost of the Internet connection.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

YOU would at LEAST, give every site like this a TASTE of the proof, documented, non-deniable proof, and you'd post it on EVERY site, send it to every MEDIA outlet, over and over, year after year.

And I don't want to hear replies to this about the NWO, and the MSM wouldn't report it, if you BOMBARDED them with RADAR PROOF, ground, air, FILM, and GOVERNMENT legitimate documentation, witnesses depositions, as he keeps saying he has...

That is EXACTLY what people like us would do. Am I right?

Veeeery good point Apex,
If i had all this evidence in my hands i would be making sure the media recieved every scrap of it that I had, I would send it into the print, television and internet media over and over again.

Granted, they may not pay attention but at least I'd know that I had tried to play my part in trying to get this information out there to the general public.

There are too many excuses as to the failing of the disclosure conference in '01. The main one being "911 overshadowed it". Isnt that like crying "waaah the terrorists stole my spotlight?" All he had to do was get that info out again and again. But it does seem to me, like a previous poster has said, that he tried to tantilize our taste buds with this trickle of information and is now demanding extortionate prices to sit through his seminars.

I'm sorry but leader Greer has proven himself to be a charlaton of the first order, he should go flex his biceps somewhere else - maybe informercials, because he's beginning to stink up the UFO field.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So in a time of great economic crisis Dr. Greer wants your $600 tax rebate to be spent on his projects instead of reinvigorating the US economy? What new data was provided to support disclosure? Were any altruistic goals furthered? Did we learn anything of positive value?

I guess it's a matter of perspective who one chooses to follow down any given garden path or rabbit hole. Doctor Greer should lead, follow or get out of the way. IMHO he is incapable of any of the three at this time. Sorry, that's just the way I assess the value of him to the disclosure movement at this point in time.

If only the DP high-value witnesses (like Robert Salas for instance) had a different outlet at that time nearly a decade wouldn't have been lost and the disclosure effort wouldn't be so laughably bereft of leadership and credibilty. Like a loss-leader at a supermarket sucks one in to the larger purchases - no specials there.

"I'm just a simple country Doctor from Virginia", never sounded so perverse than when Greer says it. Damn disappointing.

Not one crisp question despite all the good effort of folks on this thread to get questions in to C2C. Have we members failed the disclosure movement? No.

Those riches of failure are apparently for "leaders" like Dr. Greer to "take to the bank" on our behalf in trust. I don't trust his accounting or the security of his banking techniques. BS-bullion, no transparency nor accountability, just the arrogance of a quasi-corporate "non-profit" welfare bum.

Speak'

[edit on 31-3-2008 by SpeakEasyOne]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blackhawknz

You got it BlackHawknz! If I had personal access to 400 witnesses' "proof" ...stacks of actual paper evidence like some of these witnesses waved on the platform of the podium during that press conference?

Well, it would be on every site like this, d/l'able to all, with video confirmation etc...I would handpick the top 10 cases myself and plaster them everywhere.

And, now that I think about it, I wouldn't have quit a job like he had, why would you, if you could produce proof like he claims to have? If you could produce it, you wouldn't need to quit a job like that to raise "millions". Just my opinion. But thanks for agreeing with me Black!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
SpeakEasyOne, thanks for talking about the purpose of this thread...as in...

No ATS callers got through, and nothing was mentioned concerning our tiny e-mail campaign?

That's sad to hear but not really surprising.

The nail in the coffin of Dr. Greer, for me? Already happened, when he canceled his interview on this site.

Like I said, if I had quit my old life, taken up the mantle of Disclosure? I'd have salivated over being interviewed on a site like this.

Case closed for me on Dr. Greer, yet not on Disclosure, you understand :-)

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
No worries Apex,

But it does seem to me that it's not only Greer who is trying to grub a quick buck out of this field. It looks like nearly the whole UFO field is turning into a major cash cow for a lot of "researchers" and authors.

So many complain that science, government and media aren't doing anything about researching this phenomenon when all that needs to be done is to take it in our hands, unite, stop asking for bloody money and do it ourselves. Just because many of us don't have a PHD or are ajournalist doesnt mean that we can't have a serious input into what is going on. All I have heard from many a researcher is the same rehashed stories over and over again.

With websites like this and many others just like it, we now have a powerful tool to really disect and make a valuable contribution to the field and it costs nothing on our behalf.

Something is definately going on, lets join forces and intelects, gather the information, inform ourselves and the people around us and maybe we can sweep away the crud that is quickly filling up this field that we all feel so passionate about.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Yes Black you're exactly right.

It's not ONLY Dr. Greer profiting from this whole genre of information...we could open up a whole new thread as I am sure someone has done, listing other names in the field that have turned "commercial/profiteer" etc.

What strikes me as ultra-obscene with him, that sets him apart from the other UFO greedy opportunists is...

He did gather a wide and sweeping panel of "witnesses" with credentials, some didn't have credibility, but a lot did.

So what personally offends me about Dr. Greer is, the fallout from his behavior, reverberates twice as long and twice as loud, due to the attention HE WAS able to garner, and every single witness he's produced that's discredited, along with himself, will take all the other legitimate ones down in flames.

And that's a big ole' shame in my book.

So you're in New Zealand, what does your government "think" about the UFO situation, and what's the UFO temp in your country? If it's so off topic we might get in trouble, u2 me lol.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
haha,

I would u2u but I havent posted 20 times yet. I will post offtopic here but I hop no-one will mind, if anyone wants to carry it on I could possibly open up another thread about the UFO situation in New Zealand.

Kiwis, by our nature, are not the most enthusiastic race of people on earth (unless it comes to rugby). Emotion isnt one of our strong points. All we seem to care about is buying a house, settling down and maybe doing a bit of travel. The UFO situation here is non existant. Nobody would be caught dead even mentioning they have an interest in this topic. It wouldn't be seemly for a kiwi "bloke" to talk about anything other than cars or footy.

The government, as far as I can tell, has no postion on it, the media NEVER talk about it. (I've seen more coverage on Faux News).

It's a sad state of affairs and is one that I can gaurantee will NEVER change.

Sorry for posting off topic but it seemed a really good question. And again, If anyone would be interesed in a new thread on the subject just let me know

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Black,

Thanks for answering my questions.

I think you should make a new thread, concerning other countries, such as yours, and how they deal with and/or view with this topic.

We could get a global sampling, if you will, on the general topic, thanks!

[edit on 31-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Will do right now Apex, I reckon we should follow the rules and keep this thread to the Greer discussion

(of which I am trying to track down a torrent so I can listen to him drone for three hours)

Peace!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I didn't get a chance to listen to the broadcast last night. Did Art or Dr. Greer ever respond to all the emails you guys sent in?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join