It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer on C2C this Sunday - letter to Art Bell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

Yes I'll definitely post the response from Art/George in the thread if/when I get one

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Flagged and *'d.

But, I honestly think this will be a fluff interview, with the primary focus being on the Orion project and *donations*. If Art does manage to get in a tough question, Greer will dance around it as usual. I hope I'm wrong, but that's my take on it.

I don't know if Greer is who he says he is or the . of some elaborate disinfo op. For far too long, I've heard the promises of free energy and the like, only to be let down time and again by what appears to be another ruse to seperate an individual from their money.

I'll believe Greer when I see him levitate a car with his mind in front of me.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If the interview does happen, can someone please post a link to the clip on here! TNX!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

But, I honestly think this will be a fluff interview, with the primary focus being on the Orion project and *donations*. If Art does manage to get in a tough question, Greer will dance around it as usual. I hope I'm wrong, but that's my take on it.

Yes I think so too, Greer will focus on soliciting donations for the Orion Project.

Which isn't necessarily a bad thing - *IF* he actually has a legitimate cause!

That's why it's SO important that these credibility issues get addressed.... please send in your concerns to Art and George!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
If the interview does happen, can someone please post a link to the clip on here! TNX!

It's copyrighted so it's kinda illegal freihttrain. You need to be a C2C streamcast member unfortunately. Luckily it's dirt cheap for a yearly subscription

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Im sure someone will have the interview up on youtube within the hour of it being over.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

good thread MrdDstrbr and i applaud you for your efforts ,

i just had a vision of people like you writing a similar letter 8 yrs. from now to Greer because this Aero thing failed to produce what they set out to do.

this aero will be a repeat performance by Greer and this confirms for me that he is only in this for the money.

any technologies that were were produced in the past were surppressed or the inventor was rubbed out because the oil industry is not going to let go of the control and power they posses.

why anyone would send money to Greer is beyond me.

well i hope your effort succeeds but unfortunately i believe when he appears on these type of shows the questions that will be posed will have already been chosen to support his concerns.

i think thats why he didnt do the ATS show because the questions that would have been posed to him were not in his best intrest.

good luck with it

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I can imagine why people think about Greer like most people do.

BUT... He made a lot of credible people speak out!!

You can't take that away from him. Or anyone.
In my opinion that does deserve some respect.
You don't have to be spiritual to agree with the words of a spiritual person.
And i'm not talking religion.

The founder of DNA is not a drug addict for using '___' while discovering the DNA structure. Same thing ( in my opinion)

People stabbing at Greer is exactly what the people in power of this knowledge and technologies want.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Great work

For those wanting to listen to the show, make sure you get your international times right and listen in to this station.

It broadcasts the show for free without the need to subscribe.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
well i hope your effort succeeds but unfortunately i believe when he appears on these type of shows the questions that will be posed will have already been chosen to support his concerns.

i think thats why he didnt do the ATS show because the questions that would have been posed to him were not in his best intrest.

That's precisely why we need to make efforts like these, with people who interview him regularly like Art Bell, Alfred Webre - sooner or later he has to be confronted with the questions that are most in the minds of the public!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Sent one off myself. Although I dont personally think it'll do any good, as all the controversy equals ratings for C2C. But, worth a try I guess huh.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

Thanks jritzmann

All those who are composing their own letters, I'd love to see them posted in the thread as well

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by jritzmann

Thanks jritzmann

All those who are composing their own letters, I'd love to see them posted in the thread as well

Your letter is superb and very apt .. but

In first contact situations you should not swear 'piss' replace with more formal word
..at first....

Also the point about coward was raised earlier , when you start slinging names around the interaction will stop immediately, as you will be disregarded as a crackpot.

I hope u get a reply , heck i hope you get a result, i remember being mesmerised when first watching 'the disclosure project'.. thinking this is it !!.. this is the start .. but over the years the situation has plummeted due to crazy photos of insects .. absurd claims, zero proof, and the ultimate killer for me .....the fact that you have to sign a non-disclosure agreement before you venture on one of Mr Greers outings .. Hypocrisy at its worst.

i realise my 'letter' observations are mute as you have already sent it, i wish you well , star for you. i wish i had seen the post earlier.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
Your letter is superb and very apt .. but

In first contact situations you should not swear 'piss' replace with more formal word
..at first....

Also the point about coward was raised earlier , when you start slinging names around the interaction will stop immediately, as you will be disregarded as a crackpot.

Yeah, you may have a point, I don't know... I had to choose between being all polite and sort of sugar-coating things, or being blunt and saying that people are pissed off, and I chose being a bit blunt... because let's face it, a lot of people ARE pissed off!

And if that anger and discontent amongst the public doesn't find a voice, if Greer just keeps going on as if everything's fine and dandy, that will just create more problems down the road....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Here's the form. Its not completely a non-disclosure agreement but pretty close. You can disclose audio/video but only with written permission from CSETI first. I'm really not sure what to make of it. Still mulling it over in my mind....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

That's something I've never understood - people can share photos or footage with written consent from CSETI, but no one ever has....?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I'm not a big fan of secrecy either, be it in govt. or elsewhere. Are there some legal ramifications involved in a CSETI retreat I'm not aware of?

Lets say you do release footage without consent. Can Greer sue you? If UFO's dont "officialyl" exist, how can you sue someone for sharing footage of something that doesnt exist? Furthermore, wouldnt the aliens own the rights to the footage since they are the ones being filmed?

The govt. makes you sign NDA's as well of course. But wait a minute...isn't this what we are fighting against? UFO secrecy?

[edit on 28-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Here's the form. Its not completely a non-disclosure agreement but pretty close. You can disclose audio/video but only with written permission from CSETI first. I'm really not sure what to make of it. Still mulling it over in my mind....

My friend if You need someones permission to 'say' what you saw .. that is non-disclosure, taking away a basic right also.

And seriously do you honestly think they would give that permission?

and the bottom clauses just agree to you giving away all your rights about the experience lol.

Besides the contents of the contract are irrelevant, The fact that this whole Project started as it did .. or at least as we were lead to believe was to force the government to disclosure classified information on UFO and alien technology.

The fact that you have to sign (and abide by) the very agreement the project is fighting against is complete insanity. And rings major alarm bells imho.

ahh Mr greer you promise so much and give so little.....

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I realize the following is obviously not the opinion of the majority on this site. I'm not concerned about that.

It still yet remains to be seen the results of Greer's work. Everything he has done so far has been successful. Friends of mine returning from Greer's CSETI events give incredible reports. They felt that they definitely got their money's worth and would go back in a heartbeat.

I question your claim regarding the loss of his credibility. He has already raised quite a bit of money towards this end, and he still continues to be associated with influential people.

If he is able to get his current project off the ground, the amount of inordinate Greer-bashing that goes on at ATS will seem not a wee bit foolish.

If not, then my current role as the ATS village idiot will not diminish.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
The govt. makes you sign NDA's as well of course. But wait a minute...isn't this what we are fighting against? UFO secrecy?

It seems that Greer is somewhat of a control freak, he is paranoid about sharing his evidence. So he hoardes it to himself so that he has something unique to show people when he goes around briefing world leaders and such.

I think that he does have evidence - there is evidence that he has evidence
- he just refuses to put it into the public domain.

Which of course is only going to hurt him when he then turns to the public to fund his projects

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join